Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jehovas called to the door there, I was that bored that I spent a good 20 mins chatting to them, lovely girl, she nearly had me convinced to convert. funnily enough her message was all about positive thinking
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Portuguese playing well here, seen worse 7/2 shots.

Obviously invoking the bbv curse

Comment

Its looking like Negredo might have been a huge mistake.

Comment

Great tactic from Portugal to press everyone except Pique, chap just keeps giving the ball away.

Negredo or whatever his name is is barely moving

Comment

Jesus ref, play advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              This.
              I'll hate having to move after more than 30 years but if ceo, head of it and head of retail are not all gone and if anyone gets a bonus I'm gonna have to go.
              Question is where to? Don't see much point in moving to an Irish bank.
              LOL, good luck with that IMO.

Comment

Think this could be the game Spain run out of gas

Comment

Ref is secret spaniard obv
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I think I may have developed a stalker or something as according to google analytics I am the the 12th most popular search choice relating to colombia today.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                      Jehovas called to the door there, I was that bored that I spent a good 20 mins chatting to them, lovely girl, she nearly had me convinced to convert. funnily enough her message was all about positive thinking
                      Did you tell her about..

SPOILER

Comment

Ughh just tried ipoker with boylesports. Never again.
                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                          wireless connection, meh

i posted my home broadband conection speedtest yesterday!
                          ping 95. DOWNLOAD 0.22 UPLOAD 0.11 fml and its been like that for years now with eircom and they have came out and tryed to fix it but apparently thats the best we can get.
                          Im not even that much out in the countryside.
                          I had to pause youtube for 1minute there to see kate upton cat daddy video.

Comment

Just placed bets on portugal 1-0 @5/1 portugal to qualify @ 6/4 and portugal to qualify on penalties @11/2
                            airport, lol

Comment

lol at Ipoker and however they calculate currency transactions. Transferred money for Fitz EOM sat for entry and rebuy, reg for sat and an extra €0.08 has disappeared from the account. 1 hand of blackjack to sort it out but if Ipoker get the difference there they are laughing

Comment

lol at Ipoker and however they calculate currency transactions. Transferred money for Fitz EOM sat for entry and rebuy, reg for sat and an extra €0.08 has disappeared from the account. 1 hand of blackjack to sort it out but if Ipoker get the difference there they are laughing
                                who has sats for fitz eom? boyles?
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  who has sats for fitz eom? boyles?
                                  PP, 20 + 20 rebuys. Pretty good structure for a sat, starting now

Comment

wont play it this time because working thursday and friday but might have a shot next month!
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                      These are just posh ways of saying ye are going to do absolutely nothing - so you are both going to wait for maybe a year to see if they carry out some vague action and at which stage you just won't be bothered to follow through anyway. They could be in your back garden right now fucking your puppy and you'd be like 'well the puppy does have a cute ass'.

Going to be massively discounting any Strewel rants in future
                                      I don't know. Maybe it's the retail equivalent of Stolkholm syndrome, but I have no intention of leaving them at the moment. 15 years without a problem that wasn't resolved very quickly has to count for something. That's after previous bad experiences with both BOI and AIB.

Yeah, I'm somewhat irritated that I cant access pay from 5 days ago. And yeah, I'm not at all impressed with their poor communication over the last week.

On the other hand, if they do manage to sort their shit out. I'd say there it less chance of the same humongous fuck-up happening there again, than there is in any of the other banks.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Many runners?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                          Many runners?
                                          18 so far, prob 3 tics

Comment

oh here just put on the penalties already
                                            airport, lol

Comment

Nani could do with a decent slap imo
                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Lol at Pepe there, he actually thought for a second that Ronaldo was going to let him have that free

Comment

How many useless free kicks has Ronaldo wasted tonight? Hopefully he misses his peno

Comment

Ronaldo must have a terrible strike rate from frees

Comment

Dragging off Xavi? Is Del Bosque on the disco biscuits?

Comment

Ronaldo must have a terrible strike rate from frees
                                                        He does look very sexy doing his matador thing though. Then he bashes the ball into the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          Strange alright considering its almost certain extra time

Comment

What a chance.

Comment

Some bottler, bbv do your work

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                What a chance.
                                                                I refer you to my previous remarks.

Comment

Portugal the better team over those 90mins. Enjoyable game tbh

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                    Friend asked me did I want the overs or evens for a tenner (evens).
                                                                    I took the unders (they were 1.61 on betfair).

So get on the overs, he is a luckbox cunt. Those 4-2 bets looking good.
                                                                    WP
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Not nearly as bad as his constant playing of him and Iniesta out of position imo.

Don't blame Ronaldo there incidentally, the pass out was Sunday league stuff. Should have been slipped much earlier, I fancy Portugal now with the two days extra rest but it's still quite hard to call

Ray Houghton needs shooting incidentally, he's making me tempted to switch to a BBC stream. That is damning.
                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Someone post the soccer game clip involving Portugal from The Simpsons

Comment

All this 'The Spanish are tired' bullshit is head wrecking. It's the Euro2012 semi final, fuck off and go home if your too tired for this occasion.

Mata and Llorente haven't seen a minute of action and better than Negredo and Navas for sure

Comment

Agreed on the Ray Houghton thing.

Between reading more on Sean Quinn's crooked capers and roaring imprecations at Ronaldo and Nani, I'm starting to feel quite tilty. Mrs Duke has just taken the dog out for a walk. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post

On the other hand, if they do manage to sort their shit out. I'd say there it less chance of the same humongous fuck-up happening there again, than there is in any of the other banks.
                                                                              Disagree strongly. The current problems have already shown that their IT infrastructure has major cracks. These systems are so important they should be virtually bombproof. I don't want to have to run the risk of something like this happening again, but as previously mentioned the lack of a credible alternative is bloody annoying.

Comment

This ref has literally no idea. Hopefully no major decisions required in the next 20 minutes.

Comment

More reporters like this please RTE

Casillas's woman.

Comment

Everything happens for a reason they say!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Colm starts a new job in Scotland Monday morning 50 cents an hour less than what he was on in Poland, accomodation provided and transport. Just has to pay for his flights home every 3 weeks.

Thank you God, ( jehova,whoever )
                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Colm starts a new job in Scotland Monday morning 50 cents an hour less than what he was on in Poland, accomodation provided and transport. Just has to pay for his flights home every 3 weeks.

Thank you God, ( jehova,whoever )
                                                                                      Delighted for both of ye, best of luck to him! We all told you to keep the chin up, sure isnt the 50cent worth being closer to home. These things happen for a reason. Easy game
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

This ref has literally no idea. Hopefully no major decisions required in the next 20 minutes.
                                                                                        Will there be many missing the final on yellows now? Wow Iniesta

Comment

Thank you God, ( Rhonda Byrne )
                                                                                          Obviously!

Congrats btw

Comment

Martingaled up to my last $8 on PP to win the 2c needed for addon at the break

Some sweat

Comment

Jaysus, pathetic from Ronaldo there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                Martingaled up to my last $8 on PP to win the 2c needed for addon at the break

Some sweat
                                                                                                Play is so slow, just noticed there are no fecking antes either!! be here all night

Comment

This site crashing for anybody else?

Comment

Ulster Bank sponsors Irishpokerboards?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      On and off for the last 2 hours for me.

Comment

Ronaldo leaving it to last is retarded, wp Spain

Comment

Break out the roflcopter for Ronaldo bottling taking a peno.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            Yes....tres slow also.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Should have backed the 4-2 final result...
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Spain just about deserved that imo, three major finals in a row is a ridiculous record for a team who hasn't played at their best since the first tournament I think. Also, who on earth wants to get rid of pens? That was outstanding entertainment! Odd match in that the best two players on the pitch were the left backs I think.

Ronaldo is going to get way too much abuse for being number 5 on the list also, I'm sure Portugal had their reasons no matter how flawed they were, I don't think even he is egotistical enough to want to wait because he wants to get the winner.
                                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Lol just thanked the post taking a dig at ulsterbank and the site crashed

Comment

Impressed with this customer service from UB

Originally posted by The_fever
                                                                                                                    Another day in a caravan in the country with three young kids and an ulster bank debit card, still no sign of money this morning waiting a good while now so decided to ring them. My branch is in Dublin, nearest branch to where I am is over sixty miles away. I explained my predicament to them. Within an hour they were arranging for me to be picked up In a taxi taken the sixty miles to branch be given cash and brought back in taxi. Could not have been more helpful, constant telephone calls from them makIng sure everything in order. Really really impressed. I chose to borrow money for diesel and drive , they refunded the diesel money. Big well done to all the staff who made that happen for us today . They have kept a customer.
                                                                                                                    I would say it's simply a case of scale and priorities. Ulster Bank's tiny, in terms of current account customers, compared to NatWest.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Should have backed the 4-2 final result...
                                                                                                                      The answer was there for us, we were just asking the wrong question

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                        Ulster Bank sponsors Irishpokerboards?

Opr
                                                                                                                        It's irritating as hell. I've been onto support for ages, but it's the usual ipoker type "it's nothing on our side" type response. It's been behaving for the last while as well, so even more irritating when it happens like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                          Spain just about deserved that imo, three major finals in a row is a ridiculous record for a team who hasn't played at their best since the first tournament I think. Also, who on earth wants to get rid of pens? That was outstanding entertainment! Odd match in that the best two players on the pitch were the left backs I think.

Ronaldo is going to get way too much abuse for being number 5 on the list also, I'm sure Portugal had their reasons no matter how flawed they were, I don't think even he is egotistical enough to want to wait because he wants to get the winner.
                                                                                                                          Occam's razor

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X