X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Sniffin Adriana's panties was the best imo
    When Chris got back on the smack he was outta it at a playground and a stray dog is seen in the background sniffing around.
    10 Secs later Chris is slowly stroking the dog and feeding him a hot dog and bun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      sigh its like when you were younger and you had to finish your dinner before you were allowed any dessert. You knew it was there and could look at it all you wanted but you couldnt have it. Ultimately it didnt taste as nice as you'd imagined sitting there all that time waiting for it

I feel a bit like that now. The sweet cake of justice just isn't as fulfilling as I thought it would be
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

What's your name on Song Pop, Michelle? I'll give you a game.

Comment

If ace had went to Oz could have heard a cry in the dark and exclaimed a dingo ate my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
            What's your name on Song Pop, Michelle? I'll give you a game.
            I am now in bed.tomorrow ? Mgavigan1 I think
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              Maintain order down there WTF. You make it sound like there is an army going to war .

It's quite calm,maintained daily.
              Trim
              Wax
              Cream
              IPL/Laser
              Natural

Rank in order please
              SPOILER

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              my reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                I'm only going to make one post about this. There is so many posts i could have quoted and commented on but what's the point. Just on the above quotes.

I knew there was never a baby, but it's other people like Gillian that were willing to give you the benefit of doubt. I sat there while she chatting to you for ages on different occasions and gave you advice on the baby, both for you and your girlfriend. I then had to listen to her tell me about how you were calling the baby after her grandfather or some other bullshit. She wanted to believe you. There were so many contrived lies over a long period of time. It wasn't a spur of the moment decision and you were given so many opportunities to get out of it.

Fair play to you if you're coming out now and telling the truth, but the boy who cried wolf springs to mind. Whatever anyway, i don't care anymore. gl
                I tend to speed read the days events in the BBV. So I miss out of the subtle events over time. I vaguely remember A_CE having a baby, but never thought much of it. There was no reason for me to doubt it, not because I believed him, I literally can't recall reading more than one post on the subject.

When the story broke above, I though people were over-reacting. A made up story on the internet, ffs. Hardly a crime. Prob happens daily (stripper busto story yesterday)
                But the above bolded line changed my outlook a lot. A bit of a spoof is one thing, spur of the moment lie. Even running with it for a short while. Pregnancy of all things is very easy to drop suddenly and never mention again, people draw their on conclusions. But going so far to continue the lie in private, have them invest time, and to tell them lies that amount to a personal attachment is crossing a line (it doesn't matter if the bolded part is exactly accurate or not).
                I know you didn't mean any harm A_CE, but surely you knew the timeline was drawing to a conclusion. To privately hammer on with the lie when the easy out was there, was very foolish, and unfair to those that listened to you out of decency.
                Last edited by Mellor; 20-07-12, 01:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  I tend to speed read the days events in the BBV. So I miss out of the subtle events over time. I vaguely remember A_CE having a baby
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    BSG
                    The BBT ep with the BSG toaster
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Grooooan, I have got to stop playing that fcuking pool game.

Do you think the Madeline McCann thing might have just been the same thing as A_CE, just with an added 4 years?

Comment

Comment

Going to the Waterboys today/tomorrow. Anything I should listen to before I go since I only know two songs?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                            Going to the Waterboys today/tomorrow. Anything I should listen to before I go since I only know two songs?
                            Has to be Fishermans Blues and Room to Roam, although these would be early enough, have a fair few since then, but that's what i was listening to when i liked them.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                              Its a free jersey with free number and lettering,

I'll be fucked if i'm not getting every free thing that's due to me.
                              Has to be Paulo Ferreria

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                Has to be Paulo Ferreria
                                His stint at CB has stunted my idol-ism of him.

Just musing to myself, is it just JT and Lamps left now from the pre-mourinho era?

I know Cech was technically signed by Raneiri, but never played for him.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

God Bless metal health issues

it is the unisex problem we have all being looking for sinc the whole Female problem thing was created!

just wow, @bubbleking: i think i sided with the masses over this back then, my apoligies

Comment

Story would have been so much better if it had turned out that Bubbleking was the surrogate father of the child

Comment

I wonder does the 1-100k guy post over here ?

Hopefully he wont go to ground now !

Edit: To clarify.

Very generous offer from GAB but he could be A_CE.
                                      Last edited by oleras; 20-07-12, 06:21.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I'd like to admit something, that guy who went to the ipb meet up isn't me. Paid someone handsome and fun to go and make a good impression. Turns out he couldn't make it and hired a loud ugly singing and dancing fool

Obviously just a lame joke ^^. For real real though, I rarely read bbv but did today as I was online, pretty sure I was headed in a similar line if people remember me as "dougee19" on boards so I can somewhat see why he would lie - vague memory of me saying I got married before but just shut up about it when i sobered up fully and regretted ever saying it haha. I think a lot of people here can relate to depression if I'm being honest, I could be wrong but I've been in this scene for ~7 years now and obviously know a lot of poker players and the % of them(including myself) who I've seen suffering and depressed is astounding.

After being in a similar spot on boards I really really don't think you're in the right place just yet mate - you just created a log here saying you're giving up smoking because of the baby. You were continuing with this lie before you were found out! That's not a sign of being in the right place!!
                                        I'd recommend taking a break from here and enjoy Berlin and life for a while. You're finally in a good place and a city you love so go enjoy it andget some new and cool experiences.
                                        rambled on a lot sorry, nothing else to do this morning
                                        Last edited by mdoug; 20-07-12, 07:09. Reason: wrote founded instead of found :/
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The Dark Knight Rises. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                            Is this already out?!?! Or did you see a preview?
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                              Is this already out?!?! Or did you see a preview?
                                              5am cinema freaks...
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post

ban for C Kid for spoling the film on me, now that i know it's wow!

Comment

Jesus Christ rises. Meh in comparison ckid?
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                    Felt obliged to post this here. Sorry if it was posted before. It's from 3 years ago, but hilarious imo. Taken from a different forum altogether.

Spoilered for length; Lots of text/pics

SPOILER
                                                    If you've been following my social anxiety thread you would have learned that I got an asian girls number during my last update (the encounter wasn't recorded unfortunetely because my Camera froze). But anyway, it's been over a week and I was feeling like taking a break from exam studying, and I figured that if I didn't call her before exams were done then I wouldn't get a chance to see her until after the break (which would be too long perhaps). So I called her up and asked her if she wanted to take a break from studying and meet me for coffee. Well she said yes, and we met at a campus cafe. We had some small talk, and it went well overall. After that she said "hey my roomate is making some chinese food for dinner because her boyfriend is over, would you like to come by and try some? she usually makes way more than needed". Now at that point I felt like I had to take a sh!t, but there was no way I could turn down this opportunity; it seemed like she was into me and this would be a great opportunity to get to know each other further. So I decided to try and hold my crap as long as possible (I don't crap in public toilets) and accept her invitation.

Well we went back to her place, had some food (very good btw)... and ****... I had to take take a sh!t really badly... and I also had to take a piss really badly (I had been holding that too since I didn't bring my pee bottles with me to the date)... I really didn't want to use her washroom because I didn't want stink the place up... but it became so unbearable to the point where I could feel the turd popping out of my rectum.. to make matters worse I was actually starting to get an erection (I'm not sure why.. but that's what happened). So I rushed to the washroom... and thus begins the worst possible scenario imagineable.

I pull down my pants step up to the toilet and I am then faced with an ominous predicament; I have to extremely badly take BOTH a pee AND a POO.... AND I have an erection.... what the **** do I do? Which do I do first??

So I bend over and try to push my erected penis down a bit to pee into the can... but as I relax my pelvic floor muscles to release the urine.. I feel my turd start to come out at the same time!

So then I'm like "fuk this... I'll just try and hold the pee and let the poo come out"... so I sit on the can... grasp my penis hard to try and "block" it... and I then tried to let the crap come out....that didn't work so well...

As I relaxed my anal sphincters... my pelvic floor muscles relaxed as well and piss started flying all over the floor... I started panicking at this point... so I desperately held my crap again, while I attempted to shove/bend my erect penis into the toilet. Once it was in... I tried take the piss and crap at the same time, but my ass was too far out and this massive turd started flying out missing the bowl, landing partially on the back rim and partially on the floor.

I then closed everything off again (you can't imagine the pain of repeatedly blocking yourself from peeing and pooing when you have go so badly)... wtf was I supposed to do? I either pee on her floor or poo on her floor....then out of sheer desperation and instinct an idea popped into my head:

I ran into her bathtub and let myself go there... I figured that at least this way I could rinse it all down instead of getting sh!t on her floor....

At that point things get even worse...

The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve... and the damn bish was asking me wtf I'm doing showering in her washroom....

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (retardedly) say: yes we are lol

she then gets mad and says: wtf? is this some kind of joke... get out of there!!

I say: no please don't come in... I'm not done yet...

At this point the hot water I was using to try and dissolve my sh!t was releasing sh!t smelling vapours all over the room.. and it was pretty rancid... the girl could smell it and she said: "why the hell does it smell so ****ing bad? What the hell are you doing in there???"

I say: please don't come in... trust me.. you'll regret it...

she says: **** this... get out now or I'm unlocking the door..

I beg her not too... but she loses her patience and then opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks. There before her was me standing with a pseudo-erect penis, left over fecal residue on my ass,large semi dissolved turds in her bathtub, turds on the floor beside her toilet, and pee all over the floor in front of the can... I was so ****ing embarassed... I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "wtf did you do???"...she was starting to cry... I hesitate for a bit and I try to explain myself "I tried my best ... I... I'm sorry"... She then flips out and tells me to clean up the mess or she's calling the cops. I agree to do it.

She leaves, and I grap some toilet paper... pick up the turds from the floor and bathtub, toss them in the can, and then I proceed to clean off the floor and bathtub with soap, water and alot of tissues. I tossed most of the tissues into her toilet bowl (the garbage was full eventually). I then took some perfume from the counter and tossed into the bathtub to get rid of odour. After I was done I cleaned my ass off and flushed the toilet. To my utmost dismay, my massive fecal matter bulk and the large amount of TP unded up clogging the toilet and it overflowed and started spilling crap all over the floor... I'm literally crying at that point... I look for the plunger but I couldn't find it so I put my pants on and rushed out to ask her if she had a plunger so I could fix the toilet...I see her with her roommate and her roommates bf... she's crying... as soon as she sees me she tells me to gtfo right now... I try to explain that the toilet is clogged... but she doesn't let me ... she says she feels threatened and she wants me out now... she graps a knife from the drawer and tells me to leave... I leave.

about a minute later I hear this loud scream coming from her dorm room (I assumed she went back to the washroom to see it covered in poo water). At that point I sprinted away as fast as possible, while swearing at myself and crying tears of frustration and embarrasment.

All of this could have ****ing been prevented if I had just brought my goddamn pee bottles!!! WTF?!?! The FIRST girl that shows interest in me.. I have to go and **** in her bathtub???? This is ****ing retarded (yes mad).

Link so I can read the responses please.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                      ACE is the IPB version of DBC.
                                                      There was only ever the one DBC. Plenty of pretenders, but this guy was the real article.

Comment

Just got into work after going to the 5am Batman in Smithfield. No spoilers, but well worth the loss of sleep.

Comment

Urrrgh said I'd make no more comments on the A_CE issue. But a couple of things have been troubling me about it overnight in relation to the 'sure its only the internet' comments.

Firstly, a great number of couples have a lot of difficulties in conceiving a child and often heartbreakingly so. I'm sure we all know of couples who have tried everything, had lots of heartbreak and yet yet have had no joy. So often this puts incredible strain on relationships and peoples well being. To have a child made up as an excuse, and then carried through to being 'born' along with the other comments about 'little citizen' for example just make me angry the more I think of it

Secondly, considering the long taboo that mental health issues have had, and still have about being discussed in this country and the good work to change this, it pisses me off to see depression thrown out or hinted at as a stock excuse only made after AC_E was caught and could continue the lie no more. As I had said previously these would have carried more weight if he'd said it before being outed.

I really should step away from all this now as its just making me more and more angry

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                            Just got into work after going to the 5am Batman in Smithfield. No spoilers, but well worth the loss of sleep.

did you eat popcorn? obv you would hae to get buttered popcorn because it's breakfast time

Comment

V for Vendetta thanked one of my posts.

Not on the ignore list = yehaw

Comment

I really should step away from all this now as its just making me more and more angry
                                                                maybe you should step away kev i mean your from waterford, you have enough problems as it stands

Talk to someone kev..... not me though..... i don't care

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                  did you eat popcorn? obv you would hae to get buttered popcorn because it's breakfast time
                                                                  I just drank a lot of coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                    V for Vendetta thanked one of my posts.

Not on the ignore list = yehaw
                                                                    Unfortunately, I was forced to put V on ignore after his continual insistance upon quoting posts the wrong way round.
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I dont understand how people seem so outraged by this? Okay I DO understand why people who spoke at length personally, giving advice and so on (Gillian etc) feel aggrieved but for those rail heavening from the BB thread take a step back and ask yourself, Really, Does this actually affect me, annoy me, anything me. It doesnt.
                                                                      If you ever fancy a pint Citizen just Holla yo. Ok you have some bananaramma leanings but we all do. Plus loonies always make for an entertaining pint
                                                                      Once you are happy, healthy and feel better that is 100% the main thing IMO.
                                                                      Last edited by Closed_Account; 20-07-12, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                        maybe you should step away kev i mean your from waterford, you have enough problems as it stands

Talk to someone kev..... not me though..... i don't care
                                                                        Time to whip out the auld hammer there Kev.

Comment

Just on the post Tony made re ACE. At no point did I really believe there was a baby, there was always the element of doubt. Michelle will back me up here. We wanted to believe as we thought it was a poor show to make it all up and we both tried to get pics/truth from the fella to no avail.

I am no guillable fool, I don't want people thinking I believed the whole charade. The fact I didn't attack BK on this one would prove that lol. I did however hate the bullying tactics that were used prior to #babygate and that is why I tussled with BK. But as far as I am concerned that is all water under the bridge and I haven't had a cross word with him in a long time. I think that I commented that aliens had replaced him actually lol!

I had wrote to the fella and gave him a few reasons why I thought he was making it up but he chose not to listen and still backed up his story about the baby and not having to prove anything.

The reason I outed the whole thing was because it was eating at me. I was worried that I could get banned etc and didn't even tell Tony I had the post written until Wed night when I showed him. I had been toying for a long time about it but didn't want to come off bad in this.

I was angry because it could just have easily been a "My xxxxx has cancer and is dying" story and that is just so wrong on so many levels. I have heard of people pulling all sorts of stunts to get out of something and creating an intricate web of lies that takes over your whole life as they try to cover all angles.

I agree with Kev on the whole, people having trouble conceiving thing as well.

To have told the truth or said the baby had been lost would have been much easier but still wrong as you are receiving sympathy messages when it is all a lie.

This is more than just a forum to me, it is a group of friends where I met the man I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I value my friendships here and I am looking forward to celebrating my nuptuals with a lot of you. Maybe if ACE knew us all the way some of us do then he would have respected our intelligence as people and not started the whole debacle.

I am glad it is out now as I hated it eating at me. I was getting annoyed when I saw the young fella post and I am rarely that negative about someone.

I don't think ACE should run away from here. I think deep down he is a nice lad that has gone through some tough times. I think we just give him the chance to prove himself and if we cant extend that courtesy stick him on ignore.

FWIW I have no one on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                            Yep its a dyson.

They are the google of the real world.
                                                                            Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                            James Dyson what a man. I have three of his creations in this house

Class just class.
                                                                            Dyson are shit if you have a pet or any allergies. Miele are amazing. As the person who does the hoovering in my house, i rate Miele above all other hoovers i've used.

Comment

Cant' stop seeing this guy when ye talk about hoovers.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                Dyson are shit if you have a pet or any allergies. Miele are amazing. As the person who does the hoovering in my house, i rate Miele above all other hoovers i've used.
                                                                                It is NOT a hoover. It is a vacuum cleaner Hoover is a manufacturer.

I have a samsung one, and we have no carpets in the house. Handy for cleaning the stairs and skirting. I would so much prefer to hoover the carpets than wash the floors all the time. Major pain in the hole.

Comment

We have a dyson vacuum cleaner () + one of those hand held ones that SatNav has + last week we bought one of the steam cleaners from the shopping channel. I wouldn't mind but we only have a 2 bed house.

Comment

Obviously need to watch it again and see, but at the moment I think TDKR might be the best of the three.

Combines the best elements of Begins and The Dark Knight.

Comment

Vacuum cleaner sounds so American. I've always called it a hoover and doing the job "hoovering". Odd how sometimes one brand becomes synonymous with the task.

Comment

We had a dyson, it was a piece of crap and ugly looking thing, who want to see the dust and dirt ? Got a Miele a few years ago, thing would suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

On the toaster thing, it got me thinking last night in work, we didnt have one growing up, used the grill but myself and my brother "for a treat" in the evening would sit in front of the superser and toast bread behind the protective grill using forks to hold the bread in place.

#simplertimes
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

opt in or opt out, the community is what you make it. Invest as much of yourself or as little, it's up to you.

meh.

Time for a cup of tea.
                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

I'm amazed you did this Icky

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            Unfortunately, I was forced to put V on ignore after his continual insistance upon quoting posts the wrong way round.

Comment

Also, I think I should come clean. I told a lie to impress the community when I joined.

I never played keyboards for Prince and the New Power Generation.

Comment

In before he won't be meeting up with Sammy because he's actually still in cork!

Ok ok, I'm done now.

None of these guys hold a candle to Stavros on the trolling front though

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                  Also, I think I should come clean. I told a lie to impress the community when I joined.

I never played keyboards for Prince and the New Power Generation.
                                                                                                  You rent even a general sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

One of WW's finest moments.
                                                                                                    Which game was this anyone remember?

Comment

I find hoovering really relaxing. Actually half look forward to doing it.

Comment

You rent even a general sure.
                                                                                                        I've never rented a general in my life! take that accusation back. Scurrilous!

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                          I find hoovering really relaxing. Actually half look forward to doing it.
                                                                                                          Do you do the shake n vac Samuel?

Comment

Fantasy Premier League is back, sign up here

Do it, Do it, Do it.

Do it!
                                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Do you do the shake n vac Samuel?
                                                                                                              Im not familiar with the parlance?

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                Im not familiar with the parlance?
                                                                                                                you do theshake and vac to put the freshness back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Do it, Do it, Do it.

Do it!

This fucking thing cost me €500 last year, everybody beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                    This fucking thing cost me €500 last year, everybody beat me.
                                                                                                                    Well then clearly the only way is up.

Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

Do it, Do it, Do it.

Do it!
                                                                                                                      aka Kev's annual benefit competition.

Comment

aka Kev's annual benefit competition.
                                                                                                                        This year I'm thinking of introducing a handicap system

Comment

Batman dies

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Australian former Olympic sprinter Daniel Batman dies in car crash

The Australian sprinter Daniel Batman has died in a car accident south-east of Darwin, police said on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old, who competed at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, died in the early hours of the morning when his car rolled over after veering off the road.

"Although we're still in the early stages of the investigation it appears as though the man was travelling east on the Arnhem Highway when the vehicle left the road, crashed and landed 10 metres off the road," said Northern Territory police detective John Worrall.

Batman was divorced from Nova Peris‑Kneebone who won Olympic hockey gold for Australia in Atlanta in 1996.

His best competitive performance was sixth place at the 2003 world indoor championships.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X