Why? jusitce? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post

Why? jusitce? lol
        Yes . haha.

Would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
          The Liverpool fans booing Evra makes me sick.

Bunch of scummy bastards.
          Lol, never been to a football match then? What did you expect?
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Get the fuck in.

Suarez. Celebrating the goal like a fan.

Comment

Get in there!!!

Comment

Seriously, De Gea wtf

Comment

Valencia exposing Enrique everytime, they should keep on feeding him.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    Lol, never been to a football match then? What did you expect?
                    I have

I expected it.. I was just sharing how much I think they are scummy bastards.

Comment

Bunch of droolers booing Evra in the stadium

Smart thing would be too leave him alone because:

a)He shouldn't have to put up with that shit!

b)Cut the feet off droolers queuing up to take a "make me sick" pop as if it there stance has anything to do with being anti-racism

Comment

I have

Close ur mouth please I seem to remember a certain Frenchman karate kicking a fan and his fans never turned their backs on him so why should we not support Suarez ?

Comment

Surprised the C Kid hasnt been on yet with Tiger in a share of the lead in Abu Dhabi

Comment

I have

Suarez will get the same treatment at old trafford, it's in the game yo. 'scummy bastards' is way ott to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                              Close ur mouth please I seem to remember a certain Frenchman karate kicking a fan and his fans never turned their backs on him so why should we not support Suarez ?
                              Lol bad example,He kicked a racist

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                Big difference with giving someone a kick and being a racist.

I for one would never support a racist. It could be United's best player and I still wouldnt support him.

In other news...GTFI Chelsea!

Comment

Retarded Manyoo/lolerpool debates belong on boards.ie.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Suarez will get the same treatment at old trafford, it's in the game yo. 'scummy bastards' is way ott to be fair.
                                    Booing someone for getting racially abused..

Scummy bastards is the bottom of my range of what I would call them.

Comment

Oh and probably. They would be then in the same category.

As you said, its in the game

Comment

Booing someone for getting racially abused..

Scummy bastards is the bottom of my range of what I would call them.
                                        If I was there i'd be booing the cunt aswell.

Comment

GTFI PARK!

Comment

Fml.

Comment

Park Park Wherever You May Be!!!
                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                Lol bad example,He kicked a racist Xenophobe

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                                                Retarded Manyoo/lolerpool debates belong on boards.ie.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.
                                                Chelski are racist bastards!

better?

Comment

ITV are such droolers. Liverpool score cut to Suarez in stands, Utd score cut to Evra running back to half way line after. Nice finish from Park, always liked him

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                    Lol bad example,He kicked a racist
                                                    In London the word "frog" is rhyming slang for someone with black hair
                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

ITV are such droolers. Liverpool score cut to Suarez in stands, Utd score cut to Evra running back to half way line after. Nice finish from Park, always liked him
                                                      Media pump shit up every chance they get and then stand back and tut

Comment

Scholsey beginning to find his range, been a bit rusty since his return.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Really looking forward to the UFC on Fox 2 tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QyK...13FAAAAAAAAAAA
                                                          That guy on the left seems like the nut prick!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                            That's pretty much his job, and he's very good at it. Has produced some comedy gold over the last couple of years.

Comment

They showing it on ESPN tonight yeah?

Sonnen is the business. Always liked the way he appeared to people.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                Surprised the C Kid hasnt been on yet with Tiger in a share of the lead in Abu Dhabi
                                                                Tiger will probably win now. He's been very good 1st 3 days and we can go back to laying Tiger at 7/4 for every tournament. Of course the cunt will probably win 6 in a row like he did a few years back

Comment

Pretty good fighter though. Made bits of Anderson Silva for 4 and a half rounds before getting caught in a triangle.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                    He did tweet simply 'Tiger' a couple of hours ago

Comment

Is J Edgar worth going to see?
                                                                      NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

He's excellent for quotes and funny stories. Bisping in fairness is also very good for it. Should be a good fight. The ME between Evans and Davis should also be very good. Sonnen on form in this interview from the start

Download our iPhone app here http://www.mmafighting.com/iphone-download For more check out http://www.mmafighting.com

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post
                                                                          Is J Edgar worth going to see?
                                                                          I personally thought it was pretty bad Carlo.

I went into it not looking at the trailer or anything, just read the outline of it and knew it was directed by Eastwood.

Its what I would describe as very boring.

Comment

LOL at the peno in QPR game

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
                                                                              Hey Danny, this is OTT imo. I agree with not advertising these games and I think it is fair that the site does not endorse them etc. This should not prevent regs from putting up a 'Whose going' thread or similar as long as the line isn't crossed. As long as there is no attempt to pimp the event and no details are given about buyins, structures prizepools etc that should be enough. If I play this weekend would I be able to post a hand for feedback where I would have to mention some details about the game and the structure?
                                                                              It's certainly not ideal but as I said it is what it is, its not a total eradicate everything to do with them if people wanna post a few bits in the bbv I think I remember people looking for lifts to a game in lolCork and such and it was ok, somebody started a thread in the Live Tournaments imo it has to be locked somebody posts a thread about a LL imo has to be locked (could possibly lead to who/when/where/how much) also it effects CPT which have been nothing but good to site since they joined which is unfortunate. As for you posting a thread about hands etc I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure on that and in that instance I would probably refer to the other lads on this (gut feeling its after the fact so might be ok)

I haven't seen any of the other mods post on this but if they feel its ok to let some threads slide then we will let them slide. Hope this answers your question.
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I personally thought it was pretty bad Carlo.

I went into it not looking at the trailer or anything, just read the outline of it and knew it was directed by Eastwood.

Its what I would describe as very boring.
                                                                                No need to go all technical on us!
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                  No need to go all technical on us!
                                                                                  I had to reach deep into my brain for that one.

In all sincerity though, I think them 2 words sum it up.

Comment

<3 Brazilian twins. Take that how you wish.
                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Any MMA lurkers about.

Very excited about tomorrows card, 3 great fights at the top. Arguably 3 MEs if Munoz didn't get injuried.
                                                                                      I think betting is very cagey. Chael at 1/4 is no value, nor is Bispings long shot.
                                                                                      Evans v Davis is very tightly priced IMO

My bet of the week is Maia by submission at 6.6
                                                                                      That's ridic odds IMO
                                                                                      Maia is a contende for best BJJ practitioner in the UFC. easy best at 185lbs
                                                                                      His opposition had two weeks notice.
                                                                                      Maia's striking has improved, and lately he has showcased it but due to the switch I expect a Sub in Rd 2

Comment

United's "We do what we want" song has to be up there with the most retarded chants ever.
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

As much as I hate Liverpool, you cant fault Bellamy in the least. Superb player. Ever club he has been with hes made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                            going to bed ...have a swollen septic finger for last 10 days ....have stuck pins in it ( fuck that was sore) ,,,have applied a bread poultice which left it all wrinkly and soft

applying a padded band aid as when i hit the bugger its fecking sore

theres a white patch of about 5 mm (obv puss) and rest of top of finger is purplish colour

copious ammounts of vodka enables sleep but i would like suggestions in morning/early afternoon

GN
                                                                                            just outta bed !!!

thanks for all suggestions folks....actually stayed up drinking for a couple more hrs and took into finger with tip of a fillet knife

pus, waterly blood then pure blood followed

applied bandage and its now a gaping hole surrounded by white dead skin but no pain

think i am cured

easy

Comment

when is UFC on?
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                It's certainly not ideal but as I said it is what it is, its not a total eradicate everything to do with them if people wanna post a few bits in the bbv I think I remember people looking for lifts to a game in lolCork and such and it was ok, somebody started a thread in the Live Tournaments imo it has to be locked somebody posts a thread about a LL imo has to be locked (could possibly lead to who/when/where/how much) also it effects CPT which have been nothing but good to site since they joined which is unfortunate. As for you posting a thread about hands etc I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure on that and in that instance I would probably refer to the other lads on this (gut feeling its after the fact so might be ok)

I haven't seen any of the other mods post on this but if they feel its ok to let some threads slide then we will let them slide. Hope this answers your question.
                                                                                                Cheers Danny. tbh this kind of stuff must be a pain for the mods as well as everyone else. It's one of those where the spirit of the law is more important than the letter. If a thread gets put up by someone associated with the organizer where the clear purpose is to pimp the event then lock it up/delete whatever. If a discussions starts among regs where the primary purpose is something else (even if it is a LL thread - so what?) then it should be allowed. If a few details are mentioned about structures etc the sky is hardly going to fall in...

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                  when is UFC on?
                                                                                                  Tonight 1am on ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    when is UFC on?
                                                                                                    2 or 3 in the morning. Should be prelims available from about 1 or so. edit countdown on ufc site is 10 hrs 30 mins from now so 1 o clock it seems for main 3 fights

Maia by submission would seem a good shout with your man coming in at very short notice. Can see Sonnen Bisping going the 3 rounds and prob decision Sonnen. Think Bisping will have to get rid of him before a decision to win. Not really any idea about the ME as haven't seen much of Davis, could be a totally different fighter now.
                                                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 28-01-12, 14:26.

Comment

Sigh...

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Get the fuck in there kuyt u beauty

Comment

Liverpools best striker Dirk Kuyt banging them in No idea what Evra was at there

Comment

Danny Wellbeck thinking he was fucking Messi there for a second.

Comment

We're not racist, we only hate Mancs.

Love that chant.

Oh, also, GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
                                                                                                                  Cheers Danny. tbh this kind of stuff must be a pain for the mods as well as everyone else. It's one of those where the spirit of the law is more important than the letter. If a thread gets put up by someone associated with the organizer where the clear purpose is to pimp the event then lock it up/delete whatever. If a discussions starts among regs where the primary purpose is something else (even if it is a LL thread - so what?) then it should be allowed. If a few details are mentioned about structures etc the sky is hardly going to fall in...
                                                                                                                  The spirit of the rule is to prevent any discussion about the venue and all events going on there, any thread especially a LL thread will highlight there's an event on there, meaning they get exposure on the site while the players aren't given any of the protections given here such as a fully detailed structure, payouts, a place to discuss any problems that may arise, prizepools, etc. if a venue refuses to answer questions about their games they, rightly, lose ALL means of promotion here, it's a simple rule that's easy to enforce

It obviously might affect a few people who still want to play the events but that's an unfortunate by product, there's good reasons behind why operators can't be discussed here.

IMO

Comment

Yeah baby.

Bring on some more Manchester clubs.

Comment

Wow if de gea is worth 20mil pep is surely a 200m keeper?

Comment

Happy with how Utd played considering all that were missing.
                                                                                                                        De gea is awful,cant stick up for him anymore.Ship him back to la liga for 10 million.

Comment

Did Kuyt just get MOTM!! ha ha hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X