This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Fuck it, tried to get €50 on they came back and offered me €15.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    They probably have a flag beside all the pro-punters names.
    I got €60 on

#confirmedmug

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      They probably have a flag beside all the pro-punters names.
      What colour is the flag?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
        I got €60 on

#confirmedmug

Now try have a big bet on 365

if they let you, it's confirmed & you have to go cold turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          Now try have a big bet on 365

if they let you, it's confirmed & you have to go cold turkey
          Na they shut me a few weeks ago.

#devestating

Comment

stupid question time

Where is the logout button on the boylesports site?

Comment

stupid question time

Where is the logout button on the boylesports site?
              Top right

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                  Top right
                  cheers
                  It is off the margin for me so link is invisible
                  (a bug?, once a software tester always a ...)

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                    Must be disappointing that the only ride you got was in a taxi .
                    there was some drunken attempt at it at 6:30 this morning but i don't think it went all that well, don't remember tbh but when we woke up this morning the room was in some state clothes thrown everywhere table and chair capsized pillows and bedclothes thrown on the ground bedside lamp mangled and it had ended up jammed in under the desk,so i was either trying to ride the wife or else beating the shit out of her, seeing as she has no black eyes or bruises we can only assume it was some sort of sexual thing, but neither of us have a clue what happened

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

cheers
                      It is off the margin for me so link is invisible
                      (a bug?, once a software tester always a ...)
                      Bottom right on the phone for me.
                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Seems like the Gary Glitter twitter account was fake, cool story tho:

Comment

PP have shortened their Democrats/Obama price to 4/6, tight bastids.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          hey just got the wife tonight to open negotiations on the possibility of a second child. I said in three years, she said when she's 41. This is phenomenal progress from the first few months though where the mere mention of another baby would have been quite negative for my well-being.

Wait till after the six weeks and she's starting to smile and is allowing you proper sleep at night
                          Second and subsequent children are proof that child birth really isn't all that bad.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

This race for the 4th champions league spot in the premiership is tragic.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

4 teams into the fantasy 6 nations so far, details in the community forum.
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Luis Suarez has issued his latest statement on the Patrice Evra situation: "I've said sorry to Patrice and invited him round for tea, P.G. Tips, they fucking love that".

Comment

Live help ?

Ninja delets...lol
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

only 3 hours to go until we can watch the only undefeated team in the Heineken cup

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                      only 3 hours to go until we can watch the only undefeated team in the Heineken cup
                                      Leinster match started ages ago pal

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                        Leinster are undefeated.

Comment

draws a dirty they suggest a lack of heart

Comment

Boyles down for anyone?
                                            Tables all decided to freeze

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                              Boyles down for anyone?
                                              Tables all decided to freeze
                                              Paddy froze on me as I was regging for a sat

restarted it and it's still frozen

Comment

Yeah support says ipoker is down

On to the horseys for my fix

Comment

Don't forget to follow the updates from the IPPF over HERE
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

i-poker down for everybody??

Comment

Ulster borrowed Welsh jerseys for the day...

Comment

Ipoker back up now lads

Comment

Ipoker up for everyone?

Comment

2 hours....

Comment

Have Leinster and Ulster both to beat 'em. Half way there!

Comment

Karl Henry really is a clueless thug - good goal earlier by Robbie

And a top corner cracker of a shot for Robbies 2nd goal
                                                                Last edited by D3kka; 21-01-12, 16:42.

Comment

So I take it we are all cheering on Liverpool for this special

BWFC Team: Bogdan, Steinsson, Knight, Wheater, Ricketts, Eagles, Reo-Coker, Muamba, M Davies, Petrov, Ngog

LFC Team: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard, Adam, Henderson, Maxi, Bellamy, Carroll.

Opr

Comment

i-poker down again lads??

Comment

edit back up again, fair annoying to say the least

Comment

I reckon the mods have got together with Gimmeabreak to bring some peace and unification to the site on a big football weekend. MUFC fans can cheer on Liverpool and vica versa.
                                                                        The likes of Flushdraw and Hotspur can go fcuk themselves obviously.

Comment

3rd part of Gawa's blog up at www.gawa9.com

dear love you Brian wherever you may be

Comment

great scenes at the ulster game

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                              This race for the 4th champions league spot in the premiership is tragic.
                                                                              It's crazy. Liverpool should really be out of it by now but Chelsea keep teasing me by dropping points when you wouldn't expect them to. Spurs have a redic tough run of fixtures coming up now and I'd expect them to fall back into the pack after them as well.

Comment

Robbie Keane scored two for Villa.

Opr

Comment

Bolton, Spurs and Arsenal 70/1

Comment

I know a few people here are members of LOF to watch the footy, me also. I just want to know is their a service of similar quality that shows rugby, i.e no bufferring and no ads for a small monthly fee?

Comment

Originally posted by RBBlogger View Post
                                                                                      I know a few people here are members of LOF to watch the footy, me also. I just want to know is their a service of similar quality that shows rugby, i.e no bufferring and no ads for a small monthly fee?
                                                                                      flashsportsstreams streams all the sky sports channels, 22 hours a day.
                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                                                                                        Heard that song whist away on the continent last October and thought it was cool so kept the name of band and song on my phone. Yet to look it up again tho, although have meant to a few times.
                                                                                        Also Nuck, you need to see this version

You tube Link

Spent a week trying to catch up on the thread, eventually gave up!

Comment

GAB is dancing right now

Comment

Wow BCB scammed us all, although is is rather amusing to see Lolerpool getting destroyed at the Reebok

Comment

Boylesports HQ.

Comment

Lolbots, Kenny was playing a bit too much Championship manager last night

playing a 2 of Gerrard&Adam against a 3 who like breaking into the box is dumb as fuck

I doubt either Gerrard or Adam has tracked a runner in their lives, Henderson should have been sitting behind the two "quarterbacks" (he did it recently and was fine)

Well played Gimmie you &*&*&*%"£%% you

ooh and will end 3-2 or 4-3 to lolapoo obv!

*
                                                                                                ipoker still crashing or ok now?

Comment

Bolton are awful at the back. Still a chance here
                                                                                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Nice goal from Bellers, always been a fan.

Lol at the two raving Scotsmen on the sidelines without an ounce of tactical nous between them.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Bogdan looks like The Butcher Boy.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

What was ROG at there with the hospital pass and ending up costing his side 7 points.
                                                                                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

High class racism now on Take Me Out on TV3

Comment

Thread title. Tebow out. Robbie in.
                                                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Munster!!!!
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Lads can anyone transfer me 3 dollars on stars as I am short to hop into a TCOOP? Will ship back monday morning

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                    Lads can anyone transfer me 3 dollars on stars as I am short to hop into a TCOOP? Will ship back monday morning
                                                                                                                    Sure. What's your SN?
                                                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Sure. What's your SN?
                                                                                                                      Djmahony123

Cheers Andy. Will ship it back Monday.

Comment

how do i stop the messages from popping up on the table in pokerstars, had it turned off in my old laptop but forgot how i did it?

also since moving to my new laptop table ninja isn't displaying my no. of bb's properly, just shows ####BB anyone know how to fix this?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

lol vwp Gimmeabreak

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X