This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TomD View Post
    Diet is the hardest part for everyone. Make small changes. For example for the first two weeks dont eat unhealthy snacks between meals. Have some almonds instead.

Baby steps
    + 1

and stay away from anything advertised as low in fat - its usually high in sugar which is just as bad - even worse. the best thing to do is to look at the ingredient index on foods - for example if the ratio of carbs to carbs that sugar is anything less than 5:1 id stay away

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
      Great reply.

impossible for 99.99% of the population
      So youd pretty much have to train for 9 hours a day as well as eating a squeaky clean diet.

The only person I know that did this (not by choice) was an Irish rower
      it cant be done by anyone no matter what weight they are.
      lol

/argument

Come on Italy, come on Scotland and come on Ireland!

Altho i don't mind France winning as it will scoop me 300 quid considering scotland are guaranteed to win the handicap and Italy should too!
      Last edited by Guest; 13-02-10, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by falterego View Post
        Quick query re moneybookers. I'm new to it so bear with me, I was under the impression you upload funds to your moneybookers a/c then transfare to your poker a/c. I seem to be making double withdrawals from my laser card, when i go to cashier/lodgements ( on the poker skin that is) it brings up another moneybookers window and I assumed I was just transfaring here from MB to my poker a/c.

I have a laser card registered with MB is that why it seems like I could transfare money to poker a/c without directly uploading it MB first?

Hope that makes sense, just come off a night shift!
        If i'm readin this right, regarding MB, one can upload to moneybookers and then upload to a poker a/c - so 2 different transactions are done, or one can upload straight to poker a/c via moneybookers - all in one transaction - if that makes sense.

Comment

Wow Eddie. I mean...wow.

Owned so hard in thread so often and yet you keep on coming.

You're like the guys in the Creationism v Evolution thread on Boards that keep on spouting the same nonsense no matter how much scientific proof they're shown.
          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            Wow Eddie. I mean...wow.

You're like the guys in the Creationism v Evolution thread on Boards that keep on spouting the same nonsense no matter how much scientific proof they're shown.
            Haha i won't even bite. Im the one who has owned him. He's contradicted himself so many times im litterally loling out very loud.

Last thing im saying on it all. 2 stone in 2 weeks clearly can be done but not by anyone and yes your body would be put through hell to do it. But it can and has already (bubbleking has said himself) been done

Comment

Football rant in the key of F

Does this new place have an ignore option?
              YES; YES IT DOES

It however doesnt have a "please stop quoting my ignore list option"

Football etc
              2-1 Pompy, Southampton goal disallowed,
              if scorer leaves ball alone (as he should being 2 yards offside standing in 6yrd box on his own) player following up scores to make it 2-2

you could see he knew as soon as he hit it

2 attacks later 4-1 pompy

If i was southampton manager, Barnard (scorer of offside goal) would be on list tonight for being 2 stoopid to be in my side (im fear harsh)

Lippi at Juventus when signing players interviewed then to see if they were smart enough to play for him, if he thought them a dope, no matter how good he didnt hire them (seems the way to go)

Comment

Wow Eddie. I mean...wow.

Evolution is such lies.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Durkin View Post
                  Haha i won't even bite. Im the one who has owned him. He's contradicted himself so many times im litterally loling out very loud.

Last thing im saying on it all. 2 stone in 2 weeks clearly can be done but not by anyone and yes your body would be put through hell to do it. But it can and has already (bubbleking has said himself) been done
                  Aristotle once wrote, albeit in an artistic context, that "a probable impossibility is to be preferred to a thing improbable and yet possible."

In this case we have the latter. Yes, it is possible to lose 2 stone in 2 weeks. Bubbleking is the one who said this with his rower example. However, your characterisation that you'd have to put your body through hell is actually a massive understatement.

The situation where it was made possible was so extreme, so intense and incredibly rare that, for the purposes of any reasonable discussion on health and weight loss, it is impossible. Rather, I might clarify, it is effectively impossible.

There are stories of people falling out of airplanes at 40,000ft and walking away without a scratch but that is such a complete fluke of circumstance that the expression "It is impossible to walk away unharmed from a 40,000ft fall" is logically sound. In this instance Bubbleking accepted that the weight loss was impossible for 99.99% of people and, as such, your declaration that you won the argument because once, somewhere, under a set of incredible circumstances, somebody managed it does nothing other than to show a lack of logical thought on your part.

Regardless, it's pretty funny that you thought it was ever possible and even funnier that you think you're the one in the right here.

Comment

Aristotle once wrote, albeit in an artistic context, that "a probable impossibility is to be preferred to a thing improbable and yet possible."

In this case we have the latter. Yes, it is possible to lose 2 stone in 2 weeks. Bubbleking is the one who said this with his rower example. However, your characterisation that you'd have to put your body through hell is actually a massive understatement.

The situation where it was made possible was so extreme, so intense and incredibly rare that, for the purposes of any reasonable discussion on health and weight loss, it is impossible. Rather, I might clarify, it is effectively impossible.

There are stories of people falling out of airplanes at 40,000ft and walking away without a scratch but that is such a complete fluke of circumstance that the expression "It is impossible to walk away unharmed from a 40,000ft fall" is logically sound. In this instance Bubbleking accepted that the weight loss was impossible for 99.99% of people and, as such, your declaration that you won the argument because once, somewhere, under a set of incredible circumstances, somebody managed it does nothing other than to show a lack of logical thought on your part.

Regardless, it's pretty funny that you thought it was ever possible and even funnier that you think you're the one in the right here.

excellent post - its articulates exactly what I couldnt put into words

Comment

Coolstorybro.jpeg

Fact is it can be done and that's what the argument was about. End of.

Comment

Ireland going well in the Cricket. Netherlands need 66 from the last 5 overs. currently 86 for 8

Comment

DENMAN

Comment

Comment

Holland bowled out for 86 and Ireland through the World T20 finals

Comment

A ya but aristotle wrote lots of things in his time, i dont see you quoting his weekly shopping list

So ya!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  2 Dutch wickets in the first over. Dream start for the Irish bowlers

http://www.cricketeurope2.net/LIVE/C...mmentary.shtml
                                  we're going to Jamaica

McCoy, go back to leathering platers

Wales, wtf. They're awful!
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

maybe if you'd skipped the second can of fanta with the kebab you had a chance...
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Yes and in that post he says the following...

He then goes on to say 2 rowers did it. He has contradicted himself so many times its hilarious.

Yes or no bubbleking is it possible? And if you say it's not then why did you post the the piece of info above and the stuff about the rowers if it's not true. Thats why i posted the cool stroy bro thing. Because obviously if he was right about it being impossible then the story about the rowers and the above is a complete and utter useless piece of information!

Jesus surely someone agrees with me as its all down in black and white that ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT.
                                      Nobody will ever agree with you, whether you're correct or not.

Who were you on boards anyway? I'm guessing 'the Al lad', don't remember any other regular that tilted me as much as you do.

So fcuking immature.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Seriously considering ignore poster for the first time ever, hmmmm.

Back to riding nags in sellers for AP, think he was beaten before the first mistake anyway though, need to get another look.
                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

soooo
                                          whats going on here?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

He then goes on to say 2 rowers did it. He has contradicted himself so many times its hilarious.

Yes or no bubbleking is it possible? And if you say it's not then why did you post the the piece of info above and the stuff about the rowers if it's not true. Thats why i posted the cool stroy bro thing. Because obviously if he was right about it being impossible then the story about the rowers and the above is a complete and utter useless piece of information!

Jesus surely someone agrees with me as its all down in black and white that ITS NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IT.
                                            You don't get it yet?

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FAT CUNT WITH A HAPHAZARD TRAINING REGIME AND A HORRIBLE DIET TO DO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                              Evolution is such lies.
                                              +1

See Evolution is just a theory hence its name "The Theory of Evolution"

Where as the Bible is a book wrote by God and his mates and therefore fact

How hard is it to understand

surely someone agrees with me and jesus

*this is a joke btw based on post quoted a few up
                                              Last edited by Guest; 13-02-10, 15:58. Reason: *thought id killed the thread :)

Comment

I'm nearly allowed to leave work now after being here since 1.30am. At least I'll get paid overtime for it, but still a pain in the hole.

Comment

got on the draw in the Wales Scotland game at 20s a few mins ago. decent sweat imo.

feck the ref anyway, allowed the restart at 80 minutes .
                                                  Last edited by Solskjaer; 13-02-10, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                    got on the draw in the Wales Scotland game at 20s a few mins ago. decent sweat imo.
                                                    Odds?? wales are bottling it here at the end - win or bust IMO (that should have been a penalty try IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                      Odds?? wales are bottling it here at the end - win or bust IMO (that should have been a penalty try IMO)

Comment

What a finish. Sick for the scots and Willie

Comment

What a finish!!!!!

Scotland should have kicked it out from the restart - Dopes

Comment

Shane Willliams what a game
                                                            Parks Motm LOL
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              Shane Willliams what a game
                                                              Parks Motm LOL
                                                              Is that the Official MOTM?? I have Williams on my fantasy team...

Comment

What a finish!!!!!

Scotland should have kicked it out from the restart - Dopes
                                                                results based thinkin imo

Comment

So how do you ignore someone here?

Wales - Scotland...what a game!!!!

Comment

Chris Evans fault for saying he was Scottish in an interview at half time on BBC

even the rugby Gods hate that ginger twat

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                      results based thinkin imo
                                                                      2 men down and time up it was seriously - EV keeping that restart in play. outhalf should ave hit row z with it - ref even said last play

Comment

Fist pumping finish, out of my chair shouting and i didnt even have money on it!.
                                                                        Were cooking now....
                                                                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCb-vG4qn0I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCb-vG4qn0I[/ame]
                                                                        Last edited by rounders123; 13-02-10, 16:06.

Comment

sick sick LOL

Comment

Williams is a complete tool. Celebrating before scoring.

Ref was one of the worst seen in international rugby, i mean seriously was so bad. This favoured Scotland so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                              Would have been a beaut alright if he dropped it

Comment

Coolstorybro.jpeg

Fact is it can be done and that's what the argument was about. End of.
                                                                                Ha, you really don't get it do you?

Comment

Ref was one of the worst seen in international rugby, i mean seriously was so bad. This favoured Scotland so much.
                                                                                  Agree with you about the ref I think he really favored Scotland.

Bit harsh on Williams the adrenalin must have been immense pretty hard to control yourself in that situation IMO

Comment

The kick off is the interesting play.

Firstly he said 40 seconds pre kick, so don't see how time for kick and re-start.

Then as for the kick off, if he kicks it out in normal terms it's a scrum back and game over. However if he kicks it out there, does ref call it deliberate and give a pen like for a deliberate knock on? Surely play is to kick it out by like two/three metres.

Really interesting rules decision, my old man is a ref, and he don't have a clue lol.

Also that clearly not first instance of Williams being a tool. Good for my fantasy though lol.

Comment

Going to massively enjoy Fatbastardreaud the schizophrenic lunatic getting the run around today.

Comment

George Clancy, easily the worst Irish referee I've ever seen. Comparing him to Alain Rolland he's clearly a disaster!

Comment

God I hope someone smashes that fat Basterau in half.

Also, wouldn't mind Ferris ripping that Parra bollox a new arsehole

Comment

Off we go...

Comment

Damn have to watch on bbc with Mrs Nugent commentating on RTE.

Comment

Originally posted by AdMMM View Post

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A FAT CUNT WITH A HAPHAZARD TRAINING REGIME AND A HORRIBLE DIET TO DO IT.
                                                                                                Obviously

If he changed that tho then he could.

Comment

just give up imo

Comment

i posted this in the general forum yesterday. was told this be a better place as it gets more traffic.

looking for someone to do a $50 transfer from my bruce to my boyle account. ill go first obv. new here and all that so not sure of the ins and outs.

if u can help can u pm please
                                                                                                    http://www.sitnpoker.com/?amigosid=18

Comment

Premier league monolopy

When they finally launch the "Premier league monolopy" game

The get out of gaol(jail) card will look like this

Turn and shot specialist! (goal scored by ridgewell)

anti post bet on Birmingham for the cup at 80/1 still alive (just)

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                        George Clancy, easily the worst Irish referee I've ever seen. Comparing him to Alain Rolland he's clearly a disaster!
                                                                                                        Ironic thing is Alain Rolland was running the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggin&Zaggin View Post
                                                                                                          i posted this in the general forum yesterday. was told this be a better place as it gets more traffic.

looking for someone to do a $50 transfer from my bruce to my boyle account. ill go first obv. new here and all that so not sure of the ins and outs.

if u can help can u pm please
                                                                                                          Try using moneybookers. Not many people would use Bruce on here, certainly not as many as FT/Stars

Comment

Ireland getting destroyed. The sin-bin cost us 10 points

Comment

6 nations is more about luck than anything else imo
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

this is looking bad
                                                                                                                after a good start

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Keep the faith, French confidence is flying, need to hit that and then claw back into it.

facksake ogara, that was yards ahead you plonker

Comment

This could get embarrassing unless they start to regroup and compose themselves.

Penalty in a nice position here though

Comment

FFS
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

We have the winning of this game we just have to stop fcuking ourselves in the ass

Comment

George will be in his self-hating glory

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X