• Show
Clear All

First post new fourm. gl
    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
      Jesus that Jeremy Kyle show is tilting, daytime tv FTL
      Damn you, you somehow managed to pre-emptively steal my new avatar!
      "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

My suggestion for the new logo:

Comment

Good luck with this lads...

Ok, time to put new BBV to the test.

Looking to get house alarm preferably with the text option when alarm is going off. Have €600 to spend. Can anyone suggest someone they have used before in Dublin area?

Thanks

Comment

So this is where everyone is!!!

Only used Boards for the poker forum anyway so this is a brillant idea.

Comment

SPOILER
              These work here?

EDIT: nope, another one for the to do list.
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                Good luck with this lads...

Ok, time to put new BBV to the test.

Looking to get house alarm preferably with the text option when alarm is going off. Have €600 to spend. Can anyone suggest someone they have used before in Dublin area?

Thanks
                Securigard alarms are the leading providers of house alarm systems in Dublin. We offer both wired and wireless house alarms systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney333 View Post
                  Thanks, have you used them before?

Comment

Starting football comp in work which goes live this weekend.

You have to pick 1 team that you think will move up the most positions from where they stand now. The more positions they go up the more points you get.

You also have to pick a team that is currently not in the relegation zone but will be by the end of season. The more places they drop the more points you get.

Im thinking Sunderland for the first team (to go up the most) and Burnley.

The BBV says....
                    Last edited by Fullof..It; 25-01-10, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                      We (BCB, robinblinds and myself) are thinking of setting up a PPP account here to post all of our promotions and Irish Open stuff, rather than us managing it using our 'regular' accounts. Good / bad idea? It will mean that the work stuff posted will become a little less personalised but maybe using a faceless corporate account would be fun; you'd be able to guess which one of us was using it by our writing styles!
                      It's up to yourselves lads. Feel free to get in touch with any of us to discuss it further.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Starting football comp in work which goes live this weekend.

You have to pick 1 team that you think will move up the most positions from where they stand now. The more positions they go up the more points you get.

You also have to pick a team that is currently not in the relegation zone but will be by the end of season. The more places they drop the more points you get.

Im thinking Sunderland for the first team (to go up the most) and Burnley.

The BBV says....
                        think sunderland arent a bad shout i also think wigan wouldnt be the worst call (go up the most) they have a game in hand and there next 4 games are against sides within a few points of them

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                          We (BCB, robinblinds and myself) are thinking of setting up a PPP account here to post all of our promotions and Irish Open stuff, rather than us managing it using our 'regular' accounts. Good / bad idea? It will mean that the work stuff posted will become a little less personalised but maybe using a faceless corporate account would be fun; you'd be able to guess which one of us was using it by our writing styles!
                          How about a freeroll for IPB user's only to celebrate the new site?

Might be a bit of craic,small money would do,just for bragging rights really.
                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

good luck with this lads!

Comment

Does it have to be in the premier? as i fancy ipswich to keep on marching

if in the prem, i think Bham have over achived the first half of the season, and will probably end below 50 points, which should have them drop 8 positions or so.
                              Stoke are another team who could drop 5+ positions, Pulis is doing unreal with them considering their squad.

If WestHam were more active in tansfer market, id fancy them be a big mover upwards, or if wigan could find a little consistency and take some of the scoring pressure off rodallega they could be a shout also.

PS thank you for Haiti donation, havnt got new password on boards yet.
                              GAA News Website

Comment

The BBV says....
                                Bolton if it's the premiership
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

The premier league Handicap on pp is quite interesting,

Stoke(+44) are 18/1 while Birmingham (+48) are 1/6.

Am i the only one that reckons Stoke are value in that market? and that Birmingham at 1/6 is poor.

Comment

Got me a new sig over in the old place...

also, found this oldie in my photobucket account!

http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Can anyone who signed up in the last hour or so (since I turned on email verification agan) let me know that it works now please?

Edit: Check your spam folders if you have not got an email.
                                      Last edited by 6starpool; 25-01-10, 18:42.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post

also, found this oldie in my photobucket account!
                                        Bender.
                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Can anyone who signed up in the last hour or so (since I turned on email verification agan) let me know that it works now please?

Yeah works fine.

Comment

I did, it works but the activation link goes into my spam folder.
                                            Oh and Hello all.....random quoted messages to appear soon
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                              I have only watched E01 but have 2,3 and 4 waiting for me.

I would add them to cousinslist if i knew how
                                              I've already done so

as for the cousin posting on the site now, I'd suggest you set up a private forum for selected members. Letsbet.ie do it and I mod that area.
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

{GENERAL}Yessir, I am here.{/GENERAL}

All worked fine, Dom.

Comment

Blue dress girl FTW

Comment

just started randomly typing stuff from the last 2 months and already on 2500 words.

Comment

lol, forgot about my trip to oklahoma to play poker but then again not sure if the bbv is the place to discuss poker

Comment

new chuck added to the list

Comment

Alrite lads, first post good luck with it.
                                                          Im looking for some bus protocol. Lets say your sitting beside someone on the outside seat and as the bus is travelling well into its journey its beginning to just boil down to just a very small few left on the bus. Is the protocol to sit on another seat as early as one becomes available or when is the right time?. Is it ok to stay sitting there even though just about every seat is free now?. Im not really a seat mover but i felt the heat of the situation this evening it being a young asian schoolgirl, it just seems a bit rude to get up and move to another seat, but im not sure if she was funking "gtfo gtfo".

Comment

For whoever was asking about the stars under usernames (can't be arsed to find it)

2 stars 150 posts
                                                            3 stars 1000 posts
                                                            4 stars 5000 posts
                                                            5 stars 10000 posts

I think it'll be a while before more than that are needed anyhow.

not if we had a count to a million thread

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Im looking for some bus protocol. Lets say your sitting beside someone on the outside seat and as the bus is travelling well into its journey its beginning to just boil down to just a very small few left on the bus. Is the protocol to sit on another seat as early as one becomes available or when is the right time?. Is it ok to stay sitting there even though just about every seat is free now?. Im not really a seat mover but i felt the heat of the situation this evening it being a young asian schoolgirl, it just seems a bit rude to get up and move to another seat, but im not sure if she was funking "gtfo gtfo".
                                                              Situation and opponent dependent really, some people find it quite offensive and some people find it baffling if you don't move. Go with your soul reads I guess, but my default play v an unknown would be to move if the bus reaches a certain level of emptiness.
                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                Situation and opponent dependent really, some people find it quite offensive and some people find it baffling if you don't move. Go with your soul reads I guess, but my default play v an unknown would be to move if the bus reaches a certain level of emptiness.
                                                                Yeah i thought it might be situation/person dependent so went with my gut and stayed because she opened a small pack of popcorn. I dont think she would have opened them if she was overly concerned.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZeH7zNU8M[/ame] I would

Comment

"are you looking at my tits?!"

"Nope, just trying to get a read"

Comment

You have to always stick it out imo.
                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Look a bit saggy, a low pair if you will!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                          "are you looking at my tits?!"

"Nope, just trying to get a read"
                                                                          Looks like she has the bullets.......

* gets coat

Comment

I can't believe we've managed to rack up 461 posts in less then 24 hours!!

We do some amount of waffling!!

Comment

at last some proper bbv talk, I was about to set up me own site. These situations arise due to what I call 'communicrises', it's down to you to communicate how you feel, if you want to move simply say, 'give ya a bit of ol room there' and move, if you wanna stay put and continue to inhale her girlieness you say nothing and take avantage of the fact that the packed bus gave you some close female proximity time. (this is the way of the perv)
                                                                              if you do not know if you are 100% a perv, run a self perv analysis, repeat to yourself 5 times, the words bling blang blaow, if you still want to move away from the young Asian girl, you are deffo not a perv. If you think BBB before you take the seat in the1st place you are a perv (but not a bad person)

<insert famous bling blang blaow pic here somebody>

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

If a free seat opens up in the general area I usually just take it - I dont consider it being ignorant I just like my space

Comment

anyone hitting the Fitz tonight to celebrate the launch of this 'ere forum?
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

is that one of the "wans" that danny diamond did

Comment

i'd usually just move if theres seats available. your alrady having to go through the torture of the bus, why make it harder on yourself by not having two seats to yourself to pan out on
                                                                                          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I am gonna be organising a mixed game in the voodoo for some weekend very soon.

We'll be using the same format as last time but just wanted to gauge interest here for it.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                              anyone hitting the Fitz tonight to celebrate the launch of this 'ere forum?
                                                                                              I'm hoping to hit bed early to celebrate as I had very little sleep the last couple of nights

I'll prob stay up late watching tv eps though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

We'll be using the same format as last time but just wanted to gauge interest here for it.
                                                                                                il play depending on teh weekend

Comment

BCB would refuse to move..................

Comment

The thing is though she was wearing earphones as seems most people on busses occupy themselves with. In fairness its less of a conundrum when people are wearing earphones because they are occupied and feeling less bug eyed i presume.
                                                                                                    I would be hesitant to speak anyway because you know sometimes when peoples brains race with the unexpectiness of being spoken to that they are only absorbing what your saying half way or further through your sentence so they say "No problem" in a bid to catch up to speed of whats happening to them. They dont know what the hell they are hearing yet they say "No problem". And when you havent spoken for a while its hard to gage how the first word or two might come out what with the dry throat stickage over the first two words. Or worse still imagie you get your "Ah ill just give you a bit of room there" and they say "Sorry?" because they didnt hear, ah no that would kill me.
                                                                                                    Last edited by rounders123; 25-01-10, 19:42.

Comment

Post is too long for here as max 10,000 characters so not sure if ill put it up

Comment

love how much you over think it all aidan, quality!
                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post

Inski obv

Comment

Can we talk about cousins stuff here? I'm about to make DeucesCracked regret giving a seven day free trial and don't mind sharing. Can you add me to the other list anyway shanewalshe (at) gmail.
                                                                                                            Also make the thanks box smaller, it's tilting me.

Comment

can someone explain to me how the cousins works please?

Comment

why am i here??

cliffnotes? it is coz of LL. or some other issue/s?

soz, but i'm a bit outta the loop

btw mrs bops is up the duff again - there's another 100k bad beat - fml

gl gl

Comment

Originally posted by bops View Post

gl gl
                                                                                                                  gg, wp

didn't know you had it in ya
                                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by bops View Post
                                                                                                                    why am i here??

cliffnotes? it is coz of LL. or some other issue/s?

soz, but i'm a bit outta the loop

gl gl
                                                                                                                    a load of issues just built up and they stepped and told boards where to go and rebelled
                                                                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

PM me for super sekrit cousins forum access

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        PM me for super sekrit cousins forum access
                                                                                                                        pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                          Post is too long for here as max 10,000 characters so not sure if ill put it up
                                                                                                                          I've changed that to 20000 especially for that post. No excuses now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X