This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    I was also reading those tales thinking it was Viffer. I dont enjoy them as much now seeing as i have no idea who your man is!
    If you watched any of last years WSOP coverage you would of seen him and his brother on it.
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
      I had a skydiving display on Sunday to promote the market, some of you might know the first guy to land, Rodger, big lad with red hair plays in the fitz and the loft, watch the crazy bastard somersault before he lands, he was heading straight for the car park before flipping around and hitting the target...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofXAG36PHc

Why anyone would jump from a perfectly good plane is beyond me !!

That and my fear of edges.
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
        Filled in a competition form for free laser eye surgery from optical express there a few minutes ago. hit send, phone rang 20 seconds later asking me to come in for a free consultation. they must be slow for business!
        Optical Express are a bunch of spamming bastards

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          Oh completely. But I think the idiocy of Sky soccer coverage has been done to death on here.

All the channel has going for it is it shows more stuff. But when it does show stuff, it shows it badly, both in terms of commentary and analysis.
          wow. I don't understand how a sports fan of any sort could say this. RTE has some of the worst coverage and punditry. Yeah it's controversial and Dunphy makes a prick out of himself every show. Giles is really boring. Brady is not too bad though. He has an idea. Ray Houghton, jesus.

You could say loads of crap about a load of the sky pundits too though but you're watching a show produced professionally so it's not something that I worry about.

For me anyway, I don't care what some muppet on tv thinks a lot of the time unless I actually respect their opinion.

I think RTE does good rugby coverage though, but I don't know as much about rugby and I don't watch it on sky at all as I would only be watching the Irish internationals.

Comment

This is the 3rd day in a row that my vodafone home connection has just dropped at around 8.30pm. The only way to fix it that I found is to turn off the router for a few mins and back on again.

This happening to anyone else?

Comment

Playing chinese poker, not sure of the rules or why we have 3 sets of ranked hands

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It'll improve your game too *croaky d4 accent*

Comment

my minor team were playing again tonight going for 3 out of 3 but ended up a draw 1-15 to 2-12 I am gutted we had enough chances to win 2 games and to make things worse I just found out that 1 of their players (big midfielder) is overage and actually nearly 19 so i am now fuming

Comment

Please let me run like a fucking normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        This is the 3rd day in a row that my vodafone home connection has just dropped at around 8.30pm. The only way to fix it that I found is to turn off the router for a few mins and back on again.

This happening to anyone else?
                        Bit strange its the same time every time, this happens periodically with my eircom router around 5-6pm. If its an old router it might be going and you might just need to replace the router.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          Often wondered if girls can detect that look! Hopefully not tbh....
                          I should have no need to worry, I meet very few amputee transgender midgets IRL.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                            Bit strange its the same time every time, this happens periodically with my eircom router around 5-6pm. If its an old router it might be going and you might just need to replace the router.
                            That's the thing. I had the same old router for years and it never happened, but I upgraded to the 7mb package a few weeks back, and they sent a new router which I am using.

I'm tempted to go back to the old router if this keeps happening.

Comment

Comment

Well, thats my table image destroyed...

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($20.97)
                                UTG ($20.01)
                                MP ($19.31)
                                CO ($31.12)
                                Hero (Button) ($20)
                                SB ($5.80)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 3, 3
                                UTG bets $0.70, MP calls $0.70, 1 fold, Hero raises $3.10, 3 folds, MP calls $2.40

Flop: ($7.20) 9, J, Q (2 players)
                                MP checks, Hero bets $4.20, MP raises $8.40, Hero raises $12.70 (All-In), MP calls $7.81 (All-In)

Turn: ($39.62) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($39.62) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $39.62

Results:
                                Hero had 3, 3 (two pair, nines and threes).
                                MP had 3, 3 (two pair, nines and threes).
                                Outcome: Hero won $19.51, MP won $18.82

Comment

I need help doing the draw for the Boylepoker Cup so need a little program or something to help me.

I have 64 players numbered 1 to 64.

Eg.

1. doke
                                  2. Flushdraw
                                  3. NFR
                                  4. smoothcall

I want it setup (on excel or something that i can copy into excel) so if i type 1 and 3 into a blank box, if automatically puts doke and NFR into the spaces.

Anyone follow me and know how to do it?

Comment

-5 buyins in 150 hands..

Set over set, 99 vs AK AIPF, outdrawn once, QQ vs flopped FH against 68/50 player and AcQc < 33 on 3c5cQh board too. bleugh

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                      Let's just say I strongly disagree with both above posts. The commentary teams Sky trot out are absolutely horrendous. Nugent isn't great, but he is relatively better. And the RTE panel is always more entertaining. Plus, Sky never manage to capture the significance and tradition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjHE...ext=1&index=61
                                      Ah come on... Sigur Ros, a pleasing baritone and archive footage isn't exactly my idea of exemplary or innovative production. TBH I hate all these shite run-in clips anyway, total waste of airtime.

I find Sky's rugby coverage pretty good. Stuart Barnes and Will Greenwood are very good and the host (don't know his name) is pretty decent. Dewi Morris on the other hand pisses me off so much I feel like screaming whenever he offers one of his half-baked opinions about how good the Guiness Prem/England rugby team is this year. I never watch the analysis on Sky if he's on the panel. Sky also has the advantage of more experience in camera angles, replays and all that stuff which is way more important in rugby than any other field game.

RTE's coverage is decent and I can tolerate Nugent but McGuirk is a boorish moron who constantly interrupts the panel. O'Shea is a big loss; Pope and Hook are good for the banter if that's your thing but you need something a bit more substantive too imo.

Comment

Comment

You can set a variable name for each entry in the box where it gives the cell name (e.g. A1 etc.) in the top left.

Then if you type =variable_name into any other box it will be replaced by the entry.

Unfortunately I don't think you can use numbers as variable names, but you could use the A1, A2 ... etc.

Like if you have "doke" in the A1 cell, you can type =A1 anywhere and "doke" will come up...

I need help doing the draw for the Boylepoker Cup so need a little program or something to help me.

Eg.

1. doke
                                          2. Flushdraw
                                          3. NFR
                                          4. smoothcall

I want it setup (on excel or something that i can copy into excel) so if i type 1 and 3 into a blank box, if automatically puts doke and NFR into the spaces.

Comment

Did anyone bet on the result of Mafia?
                                            Does anyone not tknow who's who anyway?
                                            PM's only please for the next 10 mins
                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

This is why i love Omaha hi/lo. Even 12 levels into the tournie, people still havent a clue how to read their hand

PokerStars Game #44333759936: Tournament #312010473, $5.00+$0.50 USD Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit - Level XII (500/1000) - 2010/05/19 21:50:08 WET [2010/05/19 16:50:08 ET]
                                              Table '312010473 3' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
                                              Seat 1: joetuckaway (10776 in chips)
                                              Seat 2: SZERENCSFIA (29937 in chips)
                                              Seat 3: _Tox (3457 in chips)
                                              Seat 4: K_Sorok (20159 in chips)
                                              Seat 5: igortwenty3 (16037 in chips)
                                              Seat 6: cashed again (33103 in chips)
                                              Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE (29456 in chips)
                                              Seat 8: Satyr111 (44349 in chips)
                                              Seat 9: Donny_boy45 (28070 in chips)
                                              FlushdrawIRE: posts small blind 500
                                              Satyr111: posts big blind 1000
                                              *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                              Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [6d 3c 7s Ah]
                                              Donny_boy45: folds
                                              joetuckaway: folds
                                              SZERENCSFIA: calls 1000
                                              _Tox: folds
                                              K_Sorok: folds
                                              igortwenty3: folds
                                              cashed again: folds
                                              FlushdrawIRE: calls 500
                                              Satyr111: checks
                                              *** FLOP *** [2s Js 7d]
                                              FlushdrawIRE: checks
                                              Satyr111: checks
                                              SZERENCSFIA: checks
                                              *** TURN *** [2s Js 7d] [4c]
                                              FlushdrawIRE: bets 2000
                                              Satyr111: folds
                                              SZERENCSFIA: calls 2000
                                              *** RIVER *** [2s Js 7d 4c] [8h]
                                              FlushdrawIRE: bets 4500
                                              SZERENCSFIA: calls 4500
                                              *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                              FlushdrawIRE: shows [6d 3c 7s Ah] (HI: a pair of Sevens; LO: 7,4,3,2,A)
                                              SZERENCSFIA: mucks hand
                                              FlushdrawIRE collected 8000 from pot
                                              FlushdrawIRE collected 8000 from pot
                                              *** SUMMARY ***
                                              Total pot 16000 | Rake 0
                                              Board [2s Js 7d 4c 8h]
                                              Seat 1: joetuckaway folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                              Seat 2: SZERENCSFIA mucked [Ad Qh 2d Tc]
                                              Seat 3: _Tox folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                              Seat 4: K_Sorok folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                              Seat 5: igortwenty3 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                              Seat 6: cashed again (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                              Seat 7: FlushdrawIRE (small blind) showed [6d 3c 7s Ah] and won (16000) with HI: a pair of Sevens; LO: 7,4,3,2,A
                                              Seat 8: Satyr111 (big blind) folded on the Turn
                                              Seat 9: Donny_boy45 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

He had AQ102r

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                And I am a self confessed Cafe World Addict. I started it yesterday and can't stop.

I only got over my Farm Town addiction a few months ago as well

Still not tried Mafia Wars yet though lol and don't fancy it!
                                                mafia wars is the nuts

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                -5 buyins in 150 hands..

Set over set, 99 vs AK AIPF, outdrawn once, QQ vs flopped FH against 68/50 player and AcQc < 33 on 3c5cQh board too. bleugh
                                                when I see people bink a big tourney it makes me wanna play again and then I see these posts and it snaps me to my senses

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Did anyone bet on the result of Mafia?
                                                  Does anyone not tknow who's who anyway?
                                                  PM's only please for the next 10 mins
                                                  wasnt following the game and no cliff notes were allowed in here which was strange considering I was only asking for a recap. So all I'll say is it's fitting that a wiseguy called Tony was a mod for a mafia game,

Conor I'm raging i missed yor opening, I'll pop up over the weeked for some soap made of whiskey or turnip jam. those skydivers looked cool.

Comment

Emmet wtf are you at in that hand ?

Opr

Comment

Pro nutz let the side down in mafia, well played WK and Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                        Pro nutz let the side down in mafia, well played WK and Keane
                                                        I think we could have confused him into voting our way regardless

Comment

Comment

Comment

first of all fair play to white knight and keane on the win.

secondly its a disgrace what happened and it was more a case of the villagers pissing away the win then the mafia winning it IMO.

not happy / rant

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                Emmet wtf are you at in that hand ?

Opr

Trying new plays.

No, but honestly the 3bet was a missclick, had two tables overlapping and potted the wrong table.

MP is an over aggro monkey, so I cbet bluff the board, he raises. His C/R minraise is FOS often (history here)

He doesn't raise with a legitimate hand there, maybe 66-99 and heart draws.

I figure a shove should make him fold these, as I've represented strength whole way through the hand.

Obviously I was wrong that he'd fold anything at all, and was happy to see the small PP when he called.

The hand was like a game of monopoly, I went into jail, I got out of jail, I got myself right back in again, but then I managed to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                  my minor team were playing again tonight going for 3 out of 3 but ended up a draw 1-15 to 2-12 I am gutted we had enough chances to win 2 games and to make things worse I just found out that 1 of their players (big midfielder) is overage and actually nearly 19 so i am now fuming
                                                                  Thats a disqualification straight away so take it up with the county board.

Your team are 3 for 3

Comment

Dunno if this is anyone here's cupán tae but Aphex Twin played some new tracks at the opening of the new Pompidou Centre last week and we can expect a new studio release within the year! Pretty excited about this. Not everyone might like his work but no one can deny what a genius he is and his amazing passion for music.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnVRp6SXSk4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by redzerdrog View Post
                                                                      what county is this? that would piss me off - definitely bring it up with the county board and make sure you get the team sheet off the ref

Comment

Emmet, thank god that was a misclick! Even your cbet is pretty bad though.

Eg.

1. doke
                                                                        2. Flushdraw
                                                                        3. NFR
                                                                        4. smoothcall

Just use Vlookups no? You can copy and paste them. I think I must be missing something though. How exactly is it to be formatted?
                                                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

That's the thing. I had the same old router for years and it never happened, but I upgraded to the 7mb package a few weeks back, and they sent a new router which I am using.

I'm tempted to go back to the old router if this keeps happening.
                                                                          Yeah thats what you should do. I upgraded to 7 or 8mb and as soon as i did there was no end of trouble with the line dropping something terrible. I rang eircom and one of them admitted it was a known issue with a lot of users who upgraded so as soon as i went back to 3mb i was grand again.
                                                                          Last edited by rounders123; 19-05-10, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                                            first of all fair play to white knight and keane on the win.

secondly its a disgrace what happened and it was more a case of the villagers pissing away the win then the mafia winning it IMO.

not happy / rant
                                                                            My fault, couldnt articulate my suspicions about WK.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                              My fault, couldnt articulate my suspicions about WK.
                                                                              definitely 100% not your fault.

gg and wp

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                -5 buyins in 150 hands..

after a great day yesterday 2day is just soul destroying...

This hand really set the tone for the day...

IPoker Network $20.00 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 6 players - View hand 704525
                                                                                The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: $60.90
                                                                                Hero (SB): $30.00
                                                                                BB: $11.27
                                                                                UTG: $14.63
                                                                                MP: $9.29
                                                                                CO: $26.70

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is SB with 4 A 9 A
                                                                                1 fold, MP calls $0.20, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1, 2 folds, BTN raises to $3.40, Hero raises to $10.50, BTN calls $7.10

Flop: ($21.40) 7 4 Q (2 players)
                                                                                Hero bets $19.50, BTN calls $19.50

Turn: ($60.40) 4 (2 players)

River: ($60.40) 6 (2 players)

Final Pot: $60.40
                                                                                BTN shows A 8 7 5
                                                                                BTN wins $57.40
                                                                                (Rake: $3.00)
                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                  Yeah thats what you should do. I upgraded to 7 or 8mb and as soon as i did there was no end of trouble with the line dropping something terrible. I rang eircom and one of them admitted it was a known issue with a lot of users who upgraded so as soon as i went back to 3mb i was grand again.
                                                                                  I'm not going back to 3mb. The speed at peak times is no better or worse than it was, but it is much better apart from the crap times.

Comment

Fuck you you fucking fucks

Comment

I'm not going back to 3mb. The speed at peak times is no better or worse than it was, but it is much better apart from the crap times.
                                                                                      Yeah i suppose so. Your not getting a lot of strife so see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                                                        Emmet, thank god that was a misclick! Even your cbet is pretty bad though.

Just use Vlookups no? You can copy and paste them. I think I must be missing something though. How exactly is it to be formatted?
                                                                                        Just going to do it the lazy way. I just wanted to type the numbers 1 4 7 16 35 63 etc instead of having to type the persons name but not to worry.

I need someone to put the numbers 1-64 in a random order for me. It's for the Boylepoker Cup draw and it's your fault if people arent happy with the outcome ha! Post it in a list form if you can. Will use the first list that includes all 64 numbers with no repeats.

tyty

Comment

Lost

SPOILER
                                                                                          Was really good, showed even more how much a mistake it was to have none of the Losties in the 3rd last episode of the entire show! Roll on the finale!

Comment

Just going to do it the lazy way. I just wanted to type the numbers 1 4 7 16 35 63 etc instead of having to type the persons name but not to worry.

I need someone to put the numbers 1-64 in a random order for me. It's for the Boylepoker Cup draw and it's your fault if people arent happy with the outcome ha! Post it in a list form if you can. Will use the first list that includes all 64 numbers with no repeats.

tyty
                                                                                            From here http://stattrek.com/Tables/Random.aspx

53 03 60 18 15 43 05 36 26 21 56 11 37 22 33 63 28 31 07 32 38 48 35 10 20 55 08 45 61 16 24 14 54 12 40 17 34 30 09 25 57 52 23 47 51 41 46 39 13 42 19 49 27 59 29 44 50 02 62 04 58 64 01 06

Send me a list if you want Tony, i'll fill out half for you.
                                                                                            Last edited by dannydiamond; 19-05-10, 21:51.
                                                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                              I explained to the doctor, "Whenever I harvest our cornfields, I get a really bad headache."

"It's a migraine," he explained.

"No, it's not, it's mine - and why the fck have you started speaking Italian?"
                                                                                              Reminded me of this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJQDb4hAu1A[/ame]

Yeah, I know it's been posted ages ago. Still makes me laugh a little.
                                                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                From here http://stattrek.com/Tables/Random.aspx

Send me a list if you want Tony, i'll fill out half for you.
                                                                                                Danny, if you could post that in a vertical list it would be super. I'll PM you details and you can do half if you can. Cheers

Tony

Comment

Danny, if you could post that in a vertical list it would be super. I'll PM you details and you can do half if you can. Cheers

Tony
                                                                                                  Yeah, no sweat , give me a few mins, i'll have to manually type it out. Pm me the other details and i'll get it done asap.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah, no sweat , give me a few mins, i'll have to manually type it out. Pm me the other details and i'll get it done asap.
                                                                                                    If you need to manually do it, its cool. I'll look after it. PM sent anyways

Comment

53
                                                                                                      03
                                                                                                      60
                                                                                                      18
                                                                                                      15
                                                                                                      43
                                                                                                      05
                                                                                                      36
                                                                                                      26
                                                                                                      21
                                                                                                      56
                                                                                                      11
                                                                                                      37
                                                                                                      22
                                                                                                      33
                                                                                                      63
                                                                                                      28
                                                                                                      31
                                                                                                      07
                                                                                                      32
                                                                                                      38
                                                                                                      48
                                                                                                      35
                                                                                                      10
                                                                                                      20
                                                                                                      55
                                                                                                      08
                                                                                                      45
                                                                                                      61
                                                                                                      16
                                                                                                      24
                                                                                                      14
                                                                                                      54
                                                                                                      12
                                                                                                      40
                                                                                                      17
                                                                                                      34
                                                                                                      30
                                                                                                      09
                                                                                                      25
                                                                                                      57
                                                                                                      52
                                                                                                      23
                                                                                                      47
                                                                                                      51
                                                                                                      41
                                                                                                      46
                                                                                                      39
                                                                                                      13
                                                                                                      42
                                                                                                      19
                                                                                                      49
                                                                                                      27
                                                                                                      59
                                                                                                      29
                                                                                                      44
                                                                                                      50
                                                                                                      02
                                                                                                      62
                                                                                                      04
                                                                                                      58
                                                                                                      64
                                                                                                      01
                                                                                                      06

---------------------------
                                                                                                      63 tokens are replaced.
                                                                                                      OK
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        Lost

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Was really good, showed even more how much a mistake it was to have none of the Losties in the 3rd last episode of the entire show! Roll on the finale!
                                                                                                        Really???

Comment

Tony

53
                                                                                                          03
                                                                                                          60
                                                                                                          18
                                                                                                          15
                                                                                                          43
                                                                                                          05
                                                                                                          36
                                                                                                          26
                                                                                                          21
                                                                                                          56
                                                                                                          11
                                                                                                          37
                                                                                                          22
                                                                                                          33
                                                                                                          63
                                                                                                          28
                                                                                                          31
                                                                                                          07
                                                                                                          32
                                                                                                          38
                                                                                                          48
                                                                                                          35
                                                                                                          10
                                                                                                          20
                                                                                                          55
                                                                                                          08
                                                                                                          45
                                                                                                          61
                                                                                                          16
                                                                                                          24
                                                                                                          14
                                                                                                          54
                                                                                                          12
                                                                                                          40
                                                                                                          17
                                                                                                          34
                                                                                                          30
                                                                                                          09
                                                                                                          25
                                                                                                          57
                                                                                                          52
                                                                                                          23
                                                                                                          47
                                                                                                          51
                                                                                                          41
                                                                                                          46
                                                                                                          39
                                                                                                          13
                                                                                                          42
                                                                                                          19
                                                                                                          49
                                                                                                          27
                                                                                                          59
                                                                                                          29
                                                                                                          44
                                                                                                          50
                                                                                                          02
                                                                                                          62
                                                                                                          04
                                                                                                          58
                                                                                                          64
                                                                                                          01
                                                                                                          06
                                                                                                          .

Comment

lol

Bilbao v 200....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frelvgYVYo8[/ame]
                                                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Cheers lads,

just about finished now

Comment

Had a phonecall from betfair yesterday and the more i think about it the happier i am.

You know when you cancel, say eircom or sky and they ring you up looking for your custom again, well...

betfair: hello, this is dave from betfair, may i speak to oleras
                                                                                                                oleras: speaking.
                                                                                                                betfair: just to let you know we have reduced the commision on your account and would you like to avail of a €50 free bet.
                                                                                                                oleras: thanks dave but i dont gamble anymore.
                                                                                                                betfair: I am very sorry for bothering you.
                                                                                                                oleras: no worries.

Now, i know there is obv some code of conduct, if the customer mentions he does not bet anymore end the call, i just thought fair play, also nice one on my turning down a free bet !!

Sports betting and poker free now for over a month ! Go me !!
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                  Really???
                                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                                  I think roll on the finale so this pain can stop type thing...lol
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

They sure are. They send me letters. For some reason explaining that I got my eyes done elsewhere because you quoted me a gazillion euro (3k more than what i paid) doesn't work. Mooks
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Ed; 19-05-10, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                      wtf, yer man/woman was a mile offside, ok the defender played 93 of them on but 78 of them were clearly offisde. The standard of refereeing is terrible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                                                                        I think roll on the finale so this pain can stop type thing...lol
                                                                                                                        Amen! Was just thinking back to when it all started and how into the show i got and it had all the potential in the world but some how went a little off track. Dont get me wrong i still enjoyed it in parts but to see the way it has gone has been a huge let down

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          Had a phonecall from betfair yesterday and the more i think about it the happier i am.

You know when you cancel, say eircom or sky and they ring you up looking for your custom again, well...

betfair: hello, this is dave from betfair, may i speak to oleras
                                                                                                                          oleras: speaking.
                                                                                                                          betfair: just to let you know we have reduced the commision on your account and would you like to avail of a €50 free bet.
                                                                                                                          oleras: thanks dave but i dont gamble anymore.
                                                                                                                          betfair: I am very sorry for bothering you.
                                                                                                                          oleras: no worries.

Now, i know there is obv some code of conduct, if the customer mentions he does not bet anymore end the call, i just thought fair play, also nice one on my turning down a free bet !!

Sports betting and poker free now for over a month ! Go me !!
                                                                                                                          your everything i want to be - im down week number 1 - such a grind

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X