X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    every woman should get the knockers done imo
    Why should all woman get them done? I know I have thought about a reduction to stop me wearing all those stupid bras that make you look smaller, but at the end of the day I know I wont.

As for MSN, this is one area I certainly wont agree on. I think it is crazy getting this poison injected into us to give us a forehead that never moves and looks shiny and false. I hate seeing people on the telly that have had it done as it is just so false looking.

I have very minor wrinkles and I have found using Bare Minerals foundation has helped the fine lines as you are not wearing heavy makeup that goes into every grove.

Comment

Separate make up thread just so it can get the full attention it deserves besides being sidelined in here imo.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Why should all woman get them done? .
        i luuuvveees the big boobies

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Why should all woman get them done? I know I have thought about a reduction to stop me wearing all those stupid bras that make you look smaller, but at the end of the day I know I wont.

As for MSN, this is one area I certainly wont agree on. I think it is crazy getting this poison injected into us to give us a forehead that never moves and looks shiny and false. I hate seeing people on the telly that have had it done as it is just so false looking.

I have very minor wrinkles and I have found using Bare Minerals foundation has helped the fine lines as you are not wearing heavy makeup that goes into every grove.

If I was Flushdraw this statement alone would be enough to brake off the engagement
          Profit before people.

Comment

But to state ALL woman should get a boob job suggests we all need to be bigger! which isn't practical

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

If I was Flushdraw this statement alone would be enough to brake off the engagement
            I said I thought about it Not going to do it as i don't think FD would be happy lol

Comment

Graphics card in my work comp is so bad. Watching tennis at 4 fps is strange.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  Separate make up thread just so it can get the full attention it deserves besides being sidelined in here imo.
                  Yes I am also worried that this topic will get lost in the bbv noise.
                  Also Botox is mined not made from old youghurt afaik so you will need to come up with a different idea for the fundraiser.

In order to decide exactly what area you should target do you have an age demographic so that you can decide between a booze filled event or something a little more family friendly.

Either way everyone enjoys a bbq so you should try and tie one in as people will pay a few euros for a grilled burger but a fortune if you manage to get a pig on a spit. Not sure where you would get one sponsored but some farmer or butcher may give you a break on the price if they are involved in the club.

Comment

But to state ALL woman should get a boob job suggests we all need to be bigger! which isn't practical

I said I thought about it Not going to do it as i don't think FD would be happy lol
                    What does this have do do with anything?

Comment

I have to admit I thought the 'Let's go Niland' reference in the BBV title was a tribute to Rory Mc - Doh.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                        Not really, 200 quid would barely get you out for 2 nights, whereas the botox will last up to 6 months!

I know your going to say its not about the money, that its a stupid thing to do, its very popular nowadays, very hard to get an appointment when the doctor calls to the beauticians once a month, busy with men and women.

I love it, it is an addiction for sure, but makes me feel brill!

I havent had done since last june, and the difference in my face from my profile pic from my birthday to the one i have now IMO unbelievable!
                        You are mad! You look damn good as you are missus! I wouldn't have the nerve to do it... rather grow old gracefully!

I remember spending €130 on an eye cream in BT once(!) I really thought it would help the fine lines that were starting to develop... it was no better than the €5 cream on the supermarket shelf

Got the op date for mine yesterday Woo! Hoo! Only snag - have to wait til November. I've been told I will actually be 5kg lighter afterwards(!) Bring it on!!!

Meh! You and every other hetro-male does... but it iss us wimmin who suffer when they go south, put our backs out, cause dips in the shoulders and pins/needles in the hands from wearing these boulder holders that cut off circulation to the arms(!)

Comment

I hate packing
                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Green Lantern not a bad flick good way to pass the time 7/10

Also seen the newest trailer for Transformers which is released next week really looking forward to seeing it

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

unbelievable rally from niland to take the advantage there!
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

I remember spending €130 on an eye cream in BT once(!) I really thought it would help the fine lines that were starting to develop... it was no better than the €5 cream on the supermarket shelf

Got the op date for mine yesterday Woo! Hoo! Only snag - have to wait til November. I've been told I will actually be 5kg lighter afterwards(!) Bring it on!!!

I bought a face cream from Lancome and it is no better than the one I bought really cheap in Derry. I found my skin better with the cheap one!

That's great news on the OP. It's mad how much the feckers weigh lol.

On another note. The postman came today with my manolo blahnik shoes!! It was a sweet sensation trying them on today

Comment

I bought a face cream from Lancome and it is no better than the one I bought really cheap in Derry. I found my skin better with the cheap one!

That's great news on the OP. It's mad how much the feckers weigh lol.

On another note. The postman came today with my manolo blahnik shoes!! It was a sweet sensation trying them on today
                                  Just shows how much we've been duped by Lancome, Creame de la Mer, Clinque and the rest... Olay is just as good IMO.

Manolos?!?! Drool... Now, I'm at jealous.com

Comment

An introduction to the cosmetics business:

Spend a fuck load on marketing which incorporates a load of pseudo-scientific bullshit and the most lol-worthy 'clinical trials' imaginable.
                                    Charge people more to pay for the marketing while concurrently generating a perceived 'quality' due to the inflated price.

[x] profit.

Comment

3 set points saved from Niland!! boom

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        3 set points saved from Niland!! boom
                                        what's the score? he gets to play Federer if he wins
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          I wish Id get 2 nights out of that

/balla
                                          Spending €200 on Baileys aint balla
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            what's the score? he gets to play Federer if he wins
                                            1-1 5-4 down with a break point

Comment

Unreal shot to break him.

Comment

Guys got heart.
                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                  1-1 5-4 down with a break point
                                                  fucking hell what a passing shot for the break. 5-5 back on serve

Comment

think Mannarino is on tilt

Comment

Serious resolve from Niland..He's been fighting an uphill battle this whole set.

Comment

Conor Niland

Chris Masters

Comment

I had to do a system restore last week and wipe everything off my lappie.
                                                          I used to have a google tool bar at the top right of my screen . There is still one there but it is not google . How do i get this back to google .

Idiots guide please

Comment

set point for Niland

Comment

TG4 commentator quote: "Tá sé rattled"
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

set point for Niland
                                                                Have this on TG4 , is there anywhere to watch it that's not AS Geilge

Comment

My kids both have memberships with clubpenguin. Now when you log into it and press play now it takes you to this page

Does anyone here know anything about it?

Go to www.clubpenguin.com and then press play now.
                                                                  Hello Penguins!

UPDATE: Club Penguin is available for most players again. But we have heard that some of you can't see it yet. Thanks for letting us know. The team is still working on fixing any issues with the site. Thanks for your continued patience with this.

As some of you heard, Club Penguin's domain name (clubpenguin.com) had a technical glitch this weekend. The technical glitch has been fixed, but it will take some time for the site to appear as it should around the world.

Remember -- when in doubt, talk to a parent or guardian if something looks suspicious to you.

-Club Penguin Team
                                                                  By Happy77 on June 20 2011 07:45
                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Sitting in a railway station, got a ticket for my destination.

True story.

Comment

TG4 only.SirtoYou posted a stream, not sure if its the TG4 one though.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                        Have this on TG4 , is there anywhere to watch it that's not AS Geilge

I can see why

Comment

set point Niland

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            set point Niland
                                                                            commentator whooping now, no way biased

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                              I can see why
                                                                              Eggsakery

Comment

This is for the match imo...
                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Threw it away.

Comment

LOL what a disrespectful crowd. They could have at least applauded the dude for winning the set instead of the deathly silence.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                      LOL what a disrespectful crowd. They could have at least applauded the dude for winning the set instead of the deathly silence.
                                                                                      I don't know if he speaks english so wouldn't have understood the applause anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                                                                                        Sitting in a railway station, got a ticket for my destination.

True story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_YQ...eature=related
                                                                                        Its amazing how many class songs he has, walking out after a two hour set last night I could think of a dozen songs he didn't do.

The band he has are superb, the Glastonbury gig is going to be massive.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Its amazing how many class songs he has, walking out after a two hour set last night I could think of a dozen songs he didn't do.

The band he has are superb, the Glastonbury gig is going to be massive.
                                                                                          Vampire Weekend will be sitting backstage taking notes.

Comment

9 weeks waiting for my bike on the bike to work scheme. GG public service administration.

Comment

resolves to here
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

9 weeks waiting for my bike on the bike to work scheme. GG public service administration.
                                                                                                That's wheelie bad. If you try contact them they'll only pedal you some bs about there being a backlog, unless you can get onto someone higher up the chain of command. Really grinds my gears, all they'll do is refer you back down to the person you were dealing with originally, and the cycle continues. At least, thats what happened when i spoke to them. But you might as well try, so give them a bell.
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

We were organising one for my wife the other day and we later found out that the scheme is closed down for teachers. WTF is that about , how can they treat teachers differently?

Comment

Ugh! Quiet, me you.

Edit: That's just not true SP. It's open for every PAYE worker. Actually I'm, not sure about that but I am sure its available to Public Sector.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                      That's wheelie bad. If you try contact them they'll only pedal you some bs about there being a backlog, unless you can get onto someone higher up the chain of command. Really grinds my gears, all they'll do is refer you back down to the person you were dealing with originally, and the cycle continues. At least, thats what happened when i spoke to them. But you might as well try, so give them a bell.
                                                                                                      Greedy taking all the easy puns, saddles the rest of us with a major problem.

Comment

Ugh! Quiet, me you.
                                                                                                        That post is borderline cyclepathic...
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I don't watch much tennis loving this though.
                                                                                                          Proper fist pump from him too, go on my son.
                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Bicycle
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Fair play to Niland, giving us some sweat.

Comment

I'd be careful when dealing with that bunch, they're all cyclepaths.
                                                                                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Ah you hate the false shiney look where as i love that fake look same as the fake boobs, when my friend was getting her boobs done she looked to get the natural teardrop ones which look so normal.
                                                                                                                    if it i had the money i would go for the real round up in your mouth ones, i actually like women who look like they have had work done!

but each to their own.

my club penguin is working fine BTW.

congrats Jules..................... u were looking fair hot in your latest pics in the sexy black dress !

ps nice to see all the ladees taking over the BBV there for a while, unfortuantly i was napping so missed ye
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Fucking hell, I leave for one day

Comment

Ugh! Quiet, me you.

Edit: That's just not true SP. It's open for every PAYE worker. Actually I'm, not sure about that but I am sure its available to Public Sector.
                                                                                                                        It seems to be just teachers.

Its pretty ridic that it takes 9 weeks to process, all they have to do is check that you haven't used the scheme in the last 5 years. That's it - any private sector business could deal with a years worth of applications in less than three man weeks IMO.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-06-11, 16:51.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X