X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    Serious topic time:

I used to work with Bla, if anyone might have seen her about Dublin this week (or indeed, anywhere else) please get in contact with the number on the page.

Spread the word where you can.

Pics?

seriously, none on the Times, which seems a bit stupid
    Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-12-10, 11:43.
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      I was on level 3 and there are huge well staffed bars with loads of room and a variety of different food stands, I was even able to get a veggie stirfry that was decent enough. But if they were going to make money they needed to open earlier and show the other games on TV

LOL
      Not many stadiums are as well laid out with facilities as croke park and the Aviva suffers a bit by comparison. I'm not sure if its a planning permission thing or a penny wise pound foolish thing but it's not as good as it could be b
      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
        Why is it amazing? Was bound to happen to someone.
        Stick to daytime TV gameshows imo.

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        load of rubbish , that fellow was killed in the 40s
        Really? what was life like back then Grandad?
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bollox to this poxy snow. I didnt bring in boots today so a fun walk home slidding round the footpaths in gripless shoes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post

Really? what was life like back the Grandad?
            ya couldn't visit yer granny for fear of atomic bombs dropping out o'sky
            but she had bread called Hovis so the risk was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              ya couldn't visit yer granny for fear of atomic bombs dropping out o'sky
              but she had bread called Hovis so the risk was worth it.
              She still talks about you.

Comment

Not a flake of snow in D9.

Comment

She still talks about you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mq59ykPnAE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mq59ykPnAE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Saw this ad on a bus shelter for the first time today. If anybody in the country deserves a bonus its that copy writer.

On the downside for Newstalk Ivan Yates is a twat.
                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yeah Yates is an idiot.
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        "I swear on my 'tache, it's good hash" - Willie O'Dea

Paying for downloading movies is a bit mad
                        What do you use?
                        i like hotfile , i find all my music and films on one site and its quick too!
                        but if you can recommend something as good for free , ill give it a go!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Really? what was life like back then Grandad?
                          You got nothin'.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Not a flake of snow in D9.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

So Rafa has been given the boot at Inter, the Lolerpool fans will no doubt begin there 'being him back' campeign. I for one am saddened, he was doing a mighty fine job at assisting AC Milan their first title since 04.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

I think during the 15 seconds, I would just repeat 'I'm taking A, I'm taking A, I'm taking A', etc.
                              Then when the countdown starts, just shake my head and refuse to engage with them otherwise.
                              I would just say "I'm taking A", and walk out of the studio.

Comment

So will rafa be going to BlackBurn then?

Comment

weather forecast for dungarvan
                                  sun splitting the stones
                                  not a snow flake in sight

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8[/ame]

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                    What do you use?
                                    i like hotfile , i find all my music and films on one site and its quick too!
                                    but if you can recommend something as good for free , ill give it a go!
                                    What broadband speed do you have at home Michelle and how fast can you download a movie?

Hotfile is supposed to be pretty poor speed-wise so I'm not sure whether to sign up or not...

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                      Yea, but I doubt that'd be allowed.

Comment

Ye lol benitez thats for sure. Of all the teams to issue an ultimatum to after winning a meaningless trophy when you're job is dangling by a thread, Inter and Moratti are not the ones to do it to.

Spaletti is favourite to get the job after winning title in russia. Inter to play some serious sexy football from now on if he does. The man is an incredible manager and inter are set up perfectly for the tactics he likes to use

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                          I imagine I would also have answered more right so will also have the moral highground to demand my money.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            Pics?

seriously, none on the Times, which seems a bit stupid
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Is the rafa thing 100% confirmed...? Some job he did alright, first time Inter not top at christmas since 06 I believe
                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                Spaletti is favourite to get the job after winning title in russia.
                                                Would Inter be able to pay him the the money he is on with ZSP?

Personally I think he'd be mad to leave the best team in what must be the most progressive league in Europe (up to #6 on the UEFA co-effecients now). The move to a winter league next season is going to help the Russian teams have a serious pop at Champions League, and the excitement over WC2018 is just going to bring even more money into the Russian League.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                  Is the rafa thing 100% confirmed...? Some job he did alright, first time Inter not top at christmas since 06 I believe
                                                  Not yet. News on Inter site later.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                    Would Inter be able to pay him the the money he is on with ZSP?

Personally I think he'd be mad to leave the best team in what must be the most progressive league in Europe (up to #6 on the UEFA co-effecients now). The move to a winter league next season is going to help the Russian teams have a serious pop at Champions League, and the excitement over WC2018 is just going to bring even more money into the Russian League.
                                                    Money isnt everything to italian coaches it seems. It is Inter after all. Does prestige mean anything these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                      No but according to the Gazetta/ twitter he's all but gone. Moratti is away on business in Spain so will prob anounce it when he's back.

It was always a lose/lose job, especially following the special one. They have been dogged with injuries but it can't be an excuse IMO. His tactics have been awful time and time again this year, he's seemed to have lost the dressing room and not getting performances from his top players Sneijder, Lucio ect. It could be a case like Brian Clough replacing Don Revie but whatever's happening they do need a change and if rumours are true there's knowone better than Spaletti. His innovative system at Roma was groundbreaking, he's been fantastic at Zenit too, every bit the master tactician that Rafa isn't
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

RasTa,I may see you in Birmingham airport after we knock your lads out of the FA cup.Ed was telling me you are heading back that way.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

The words were that Jackie Healy Rae spoke in the Dail this year, well here there are:

Order of Business (8 Jul 2010)
                                                          Jackie Healy-Rae: What about Puck Fair?
                                                          Jackie Healy-Rae: And Sam Maguire

He got €14,142 for each word

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            Lol Neil.

I thought the decision making was very poor. I'm not sure Leamy is captain material. I'd also like to see some of the new blood given more of an input in the pack. Munster looked very jaded.
                                                            I know, only winding you up.

Didn't even see the match but it seems their forwards are not what they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                              RasTa,I may see you in Birmingham airport after we knock your lads out of the FA cup.Ed was telling me you are heading back that way.
                                                              Yes you will, you book your train? I forget which one I went for. I'm not saying anything about the match after Leeds last year....

Comment

The words were that Jackie Healy Rae spoke in the Dail this year, well here there are:

How much for the question mark

Comment

He just shrugged his shoulders, so it was free.

Comment

I am actually glad that is all he said. Hopefully next year he will say even less

Comment

Electricity off in Wicklow. Like being a caveman.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Move to the big smoke, nice and electricity-y up here.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Move to the big smoke, nice and electricity-y up here.
                                                                            First thing tomorrow. I cannot take this.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiSL12DjeNk[/ame]
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I'll convert the storage room. You can be a latch key kid.

Are we paying Denny Crane by the word?

Comment

Beat: snow
                                                                                  Beat: dying with a cold
                                                                                  Beat: Nothing to do

BRAG: MacGyver boxsets.

Comment

I'll convert the storage room. You can be a latch key kid.

Are we paying Denny Crane by the word?
                                                                                    ty

Comment

Supposedly been a complete power failure in Dundrum Town Centre.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                        Supposedly been a complete power failure in Dundrum Town Centre.

Opr
                                                                                        Major fault so, bollocks.

Wicklow Town is down too.

EDIT - Boom, let there be light, TV, power and other stuff. Tis back here.

Comment

Serious topic time:

I used to work with Bla, if anyone might have seen her about Dublin this week (or indeed, anywhere else) please get in contact with the number on the page.

Spread the word where you can.
                                                                                          In 2010 we have gotten three seperate missing persons alerts via the HSE internal e-mail.
                                                                                          When the first one came in I asked if I could print the picture and description and put it up in our clinics waiting room.

I thought some of our clients may have been at a party/ bumped into/ sold gear to this youngfella and would tell us quicker than they would contact the Gardai.

I got an immediate NO by e-mail, this was followed by two phone calls to make sure I understood the NO and to check if I had put the poster up. My manager was then asked to check downstairs in case I had done it anyway.

The other two alerts that have come since have had a special warning on the bottom that they are not to be publicly displayed in health centres.

Does my wig in, am I wrong here?

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                                            In 2010 we have gotten three seperate missing persons alerts via the HSE internal e-mail.
                                                                                            When the first one came in I asked if I could print the picture and description and put it up in our clinics waiting room.

I thought some of our clients may have been at a party/ bumped into/ sold gear to this youngfella and would tell us quicker than they would contact the Gardai.

I got an immediate NO by e-mail, this was followed by two phone calls to make sure I understood the NO and to check if I had put the poster up. My manager was then asked to check downstairs in case I had done it anyway.

The other two alerts that have come since have had a special warning on the bottom that they are not to be publicly displayed in health centres.

Does my wig in, am I wrong here?
                                                                                            Very strange, What's the reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                              Yes you will, you book your train? I forget which one I went for. I'm not saying anything about the match after Leeds last year....
                                                                                              I don't think the train will work for us its a bit tight considering we will be locked in for a while.Going to have to get a taxi or mini bus,I should have booked ages ago would have got in and out of Liverpool for 40 euro the day the draw was made but only decided to do this game last week.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Also lost power here in Tallaght for a while too, could have been completely unrelated, maybe a horse attacking some cables or something.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I'd guess that 95% of adults who 'disappear' do so of their own free will and that whilst their families may want to regain contact with them it not up to the rest of us, including the state bodies like Health Boards etc to interfere with someones wish to vamoose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    Also lost power here in Tallaght for a while too, could have been completely unrelated, maybe a horse attacking some cables or something.
                                                                                                    Gone in Knocklyon too for about 20mins there - had just gone 3 handed in 45 man Sit n Go, balls to that

Comment

power went here as well
                                                                                                      4 hours of SQL coding down the swanny
                                                                                                      FML
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        power went here as well
                                                                                                        4 hours of SQL coding down the swanny
                                                                                                        FML
                                                                                                        It could be worse.

Comment

yep went here too.

Was just in the middle of a crap. I just sat it out.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                            yep went here too.

Was just in the middle of a crap. I just sat shat it out.
                                                                                                            FYP.

Comment

This is what I asked, was given a very vague answer about this young man being under a care order and it being a breach of client confidentiality.
                                                                                                              I saw it announced on six one news and crimeline within a week, both accompanied by the picture I was e-mailed.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                              I'd guess that 95% of adults who 'disappear' do so of their own free will and that whilst their families may want to regain contact with them it not up to the rest of us, including the state bodies like Health Boards etc to interfere with someones wish to vamoose.
                                                                                                              You may be right, this was a different set of circumstances though.
                                                                                                              I shouldn't really get into it on here.

Comment

When it rains, it pours.
                                                                                                                Couldn't get cunts into my car parking space for months and now they are all contacting me.

Got a txt today if anyone in D9/D11 type area is interested.

'do you have any parking available for 15 days starting from this Wednesday? If Yes, How much does it cost?'.

If anyone is interested and has an an available secure underground car parking space available, send me a pm today and I'll pass your details on.

Comment

Big picture delivers once again. all 3 parts are out and they're such a great recap of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    Big picture delivers once again. all 3 parts are out and they're such a great recap of the year.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/201...rt_1_of_3.html
                                                                                                                    Great link, ty.

Comment

Hi guys,

help required please

if any of you are a Dublin taxi driver I urgently need to speak to you regarding a missing persons case - cab fare picked up in Dublin 2 last Tuesday night.

The Gardai are also involved but we are trying all angles - I would like to be able to get hold of as many taxi drivers as possible with a photo and description of the missing person. It's this lady here.

Please PM me if you can help. I would greatly appreciate it.

this is not in any way a joke obviously
                                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Posted about this earlier RD, I used to work with her.
                                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Posted about this earlier RD, I used to work with her.
                                                                                                                          I saw that, she's my sister-in-law
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X