This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
    Is there any decent televised football on tonight?
    Milan v Palermo 7.45, should be a good game

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Be there by 5

Yep, the bag you had at the weekend would be fine with lappy etc.

Rapid Cabs doing some good deals 051-858585
      Lols Waterford number I like it
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJwC_vp-_Q[/ame]

I was scrolling through the BBV with the baby ditting on my lap. She started shouting Daddy Daddy. I was looking at her and she was staring at the laptop screen. She points at screen "daddy" so I look again..

The youtube clip here was on the screen and she was pointing at the gent in the vid

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
        hmm, Microsoft about to buy Skype. Way to waste $8.5 billion. As if people will continue to use skype when they can do the same thing through gmail.
        I never got into the skype thing for voice. I use voipcheap and have done the last 6 years or so. I buy credit twice a year at a tenner each and get the 90 free days to call any landline free. Mobile rates are great as well as I can call a mobile in the UK for 8c a minute.

I then use the credit to last another few months as it charges calls to the UK at 1c per minute.
        Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 10-05-11, 19:01.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Lols Waterford number I like it
          Gl in Slovenia man

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJwC_vp-_Q

I was scrolling through the BBV with the baby ditting on my lap. She started shouting Daddy Daddy. I was looking at her and she was staring at the laptop screen. She points at screen "daddy" so I look again..

The youtube clip here was on the screen and she was pointing at the gent in the vid

I never got into the skype thing for voice. I use voipcheap and have done the last 6 years or so. I buy credit twice a year at a tenner each and get the 90 free days to call any landline free. Mobile rates are great as well as I can call a mobile in the UK for 8c a minute.

I then use the credit to last another few months as it charges calls to the UK at 1c per minute.
            question, himself was giving out to me as i got rid of the house phone, says he needs it to call his family up north, when he comes home.

how much would it cost for him to ring a landline from skype in poland?

or are there other ways!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Time to check out the competition in preparation for the glorious performance of our two National Heroes tomorrow!
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Cross post but I'm a bit giddy

Nice surprise in my booking history

Champions League Final · European Away Game · Saturday, 28 May 2011 (19:45)
                Mr Simon **** (2****5) Price Band C - £150
                View from seats
                Adult Member Current - £150.00
                Booking charges £4.50
                Total £154.50
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

lol never were more truer words spoken

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                    question, himself was giving out to me as i got rid of the house phone, says he needs it to call his family up north, when he comes home.

how much would it cost for him to ring a landline from skype in poland?

or are there other ways!
                    Make internet calls at no cost with VoipCheap. Stay in touch with friends and family on any phone or computer. Sign up now!

You can ring landlines ANYWHERE almost in the world free

your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                      www.voipcheap.com

You can ring landlines ANYWHERE almost in the world free

your welcome
                      wow really , gonna check that out, he will be thrilled, do u reckon it will work from poland to northern ireland?
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                        Time to check out the competition in preparation for the glorious performance of our two National Heroes tomorrow!
                        Is Marty doing his commentary via a dodgy phone from the jax? I know times are hard and all, but that sound quality is ridiculous.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

wow really , gonna check that out, he will be thrilled, do u reckon it will work from poland to northern ireland?
                          It should do. afaik it is worldwide

Comment

Half an hour to go - Badugi home game

Badugi home game tonight at 9.00pm in my club Flushdraws Folies

$5 fixed limit with a 3000 starting stack

Club I.D 222893

Invitation code - werewolf

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                              Is Marty doing his commentary via a dodgy phone from the jax? I know times are hard and all, but that sound quality is ridiculous.

Currently balls deep in a Romanian backing dancer, fuck it I'll text the next one in
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Gl in Slovenia man
                                I look forward to the blogs on the Cork lads playing this event.Decent chance they will be asleep at the tables Friday due to the lol schedule of the package put together for them.
                                Leave Cork at 1am Friday for the 6am flight from Dublin to Venice.Bus Transfer from Venice to Portoroz arrive between 12and 1pm, Tourney starts at 2pm.

Comment

http://www.waterford.fr/
                                  Its nice that they let the mentally ill have their own websites

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Thursday.
                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

http://www.waterford.fr/
                                      Wow...a bit harsh....surely?

Comment

The Apprentice kicking off on the Beeb

Comment

Eurovision is still on so Apprentice is gonna have to wait

Comment

IPBer deep in the EPT Grand Final

SPOILER
                                            Gogogogogogogogogogo Surinder

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                              Thursday.
                                              was convinced today was wednesday

Comment

Any one see yer man singing for Portugal in the Eurovision that looked the spit of Daniel Negreanu??

Comment

can someone try switching from imagination dark blue skin to the default and see if there is much difference now in speed?

Comment

Cross-post from the cooking thread since it all started on the BBV:

Hitch made this post on the BBV the other day:

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                    Going to make this fingers-crossed:

comes from Madhur Jaffrey's most excellent 'Curry Easy' book

Guess i can get Garam Masala in the Chinese shop, despite its Indian origin? Not sure where to get coriander though, primarily proud of having google confirm that its a herb.
                                                    I HAD to try it, here's the TR (images spoilered):

First things first, no large amount of food prep goes on in my house without one of these:

SPOILER

To start, here's the ingredients laid out, I decided to add some chilli and some lemon juice for extra flavour:

SPOILER

Diced up the garlic, chilli and coriander pretty fine before adding it, along with the lemon juice and spices, to the pork:

SPOILER

I let the meat-loaf jobby marinating in the fridge overnight, then decided at the last minute to make some sauce to go in the pita. If you know your Indian food, it's the standard mint sauce they usually serve with kebabs and things.

It's just Greek yoghurt, lemon juice, some garlic, some parsley and mint all blended together:

SPOILER

Here's the loaf split into burgers and tossed on the pan:

SPOILER

Get the pitas under the grill:

SPOILER

The burgers browning up nicely:

SPOILER

The finished product:

SPOILER

Probably goes without saying after putting this much effort into the post, but they were unbelievably good - I have a new signature dish

Comment

can someone try switching from imagination dark blue skin to the default and see if there is much difference now in speed?
                                                      Switched from default to imagination dark blue and its perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Switched from default to imagination dark blue and its perfect.
                                                        +1

Does this solve the lagging?

Comment

your wan from croatia should win on hotness alone imo
                                                          she has a big nose allright, but i would be willing to overlook it depending on the quality of the sex

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Switched from imagination dark blue to standard. Seems slightly less slow when quoting anyway.

Comment

iam on standard style and it is deffo alot better

edit
                                                              switching to imagination dark blue now for the lols

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Typically shit first Apprentice episode, dunno why anyone would go for the leader role in episode one. Straight away on a 50/50 shot to get the bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                  iam on standard style and it is deffo alot better

edit
                                                                  switching to imagination dark blue now for the lols
                                                                  hmmm its working fine in here too

Comment

Who is this guy on Prime Time? 'Ireland has a skills crisis not a job crisis'...gtfo.

Also, Willy O'Dea actually makes my skin crawl.

Comment

still not fixed properly imo
                                                                      a bit slow opening but deffo alot better than it was

Comment

@Keane and Hitch

Nice one, I'll get the ingredients tomorrow and have them over the weekend. Mmmm.

Comment

Kev i'd spoiler Apprentice talk for the night to keep others happy that are watching in an hour due to lolEurovision

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Kev i'd spoiler Apprentice talk for the night to keep others happy that are watching in an hour due to lolEurovision
                                                                            Let them avoid the BBV imo

Comment

Typical Eurovision poxbottles running late

Comment

Yeah no protection of ghey reality shows please.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                  your wan from croatia should win on hotness alone imo
                                                                                  she has a big nose allright, but i would be willing to overlook it depending on the quality of the sex
                                                                                  u see switzerland??

Comment

Let them avoid the BBV imo
                                                                                    Agree, not another year of spoilering The Apprentice, Madness!!

Comment

The current state of this site will keep away new members imo

Its ridic slow. Is there nothing can be done.

Comment

lol i only mentioned to spoiler things for 1 hour for tonight only. It's the first episode and some people mightn't realise that spoilers are plasters all over the BBV. I couldn't give a bollox myself because i watched it so work away!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                          lol i only mentioned to spoiler things for 1 hour for tonight only. It's the first episode and some people mightn't realise that spoilers are plasters all over the BBV. I couldn't give a bollox myself because i watched it so work away!
                                                                                          They gotta learn sometime T.

Now if I was to change the thread title........................

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

And current members! I nearly killed a baby penguin there in frustration

Comment

What goin on, its pissing me off
                                                                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Its so annoying, u may notice that I dont post much anymore ( ye will prob leave it the way it is now ) as the site is that slow!

I cant even thank posts sometimes, seriously pissing me off!!!
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

the show on tv3 about the sissor sisters is quite disturbing.

Comment

Site is 100% fine for me...

Comment

Its so annoying, u may notice that I dont post much anymore ( ye will prob leave it the way it is now ) as the site is that slow!

If it keeps up as is this place will slowly but surely get quieter and quieter

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                        Site is 100% fine for me...
                                                                                                        thats odd!!!

you must be special
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

If it keeps up as is this place will slowly but surely get quieter and quieter
                                                                                                          it will be fair quiet without me alright
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

thats odd!!!

you must be special
                                                                                                            I think its because I'm on a 3G connection when in Cork and its shite all the time so I'm not noticing the diff

Comment

Tell the truth Michelle, you are going easy on the grape juice, thats why your not posting as much....

Or like me, life has been real busy of late, takes an effort to just read the posts here, i have even found myself say after a weekends work just going to the last page and not reading back...thats a first for me !
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                Tell the truth Michelle, you are going easy on the grape juice, thats why your not posting as much....

Or like me, life has been real busy of late, takes an effort to just read the posts here, i have even found myself say after a weekends work just going to the last page and not reading back...thats a first for me !
                                                                                                                Hmm u missing me oleras? Lol

I have a sip every now an then but not getting pissed like I used to!!
                                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Right its just taken me 5 minutes to get back on here. Kev/Lloyd is there any sign of a fix for this or should we just fuck off.

I for one am more than happy to make some kind of contribution to the site, a lot have offered but ffs something needs to be done

Comment

Pretty ok for me, just f5 it if it doesnt load straight away you n00bs.
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I have a sip every now an then but not getting pissed like I used to!!
                                                                                                                      Did you change your avatar yourself? Didn't think it was the nicest photo of yourself ever tbh

Comment

Right its just taken me 5 minutes to get back on here. Kev/Lloyd is there any sign of a fix for this or should we just fuck off.

I for one am more than happy to make some kind of contribution to the site, a lot have offered but ffs something needs to be done

Comment

Just get in and late regged for a 5.50 turbo on stars there for a laugh. Turns out it is for a 55$ game

Come on min cash.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X