Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally after some research and 4 attempts I have finally jailbroke my iphone,
    every time i tried i was getting a message saying version too new!

weee ill be playing with it for the day!!!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Just another day in NYC

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Took a detour on my jog last night and ended up along Iona road when i seen a for sale sign outside this baby. Stunning houses in that area, but holy fucksticks on the prices....how far does this have to fall?

Comment

Did you know Benoit B. Mandelbrot's middle initial stands for Benoit B. Mandelbrot?
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

QQ

whats the name of that foreign bank mentioned recently where you can open an account without going in to them?

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
              Took a detour on my jog last night and ended up along Iona road when i seen a for sale sign outside this baby. Stunning houses in that area, but holy fucksticks on the prices....how far does this have to fall?
              More or less the same for 155K less

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Stolen from Gimmeabreak's Facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3wt3YKnGI0&
                I got stuck behind one of those races on the N7 last year, they have five or six transits or jeeps at the back of the race blocking anybody getting through, half hour late for work because of it.

Notice the scumbags had no water for the horse at the end, poor thing was drenched in sweat.
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Did you know that Harry S. Truman's middle name is S. Both his uncles (I think) had names beginning with S and he was given the S for them.
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                    QQ

whats the name of that foreign bank mentioned recently where you can open an account without going in to them?
                    Keytrade Bank, based in Belguim. Quick and easy to setup, i've sent off the forms already

Comment

I have been seriously busy with work for the last few days. What happened in the end with the whole greece threatening to leave the eurozone.
                      Is it still too early for any results or have there been hints as to what concessions they may and I presume us afterwards on the money owed. I understand how there threat will work and how once we follow suit it will completley destroy the Euro and cripple the German etc banks but I had expected to have heard something about there progress

Comment

But you'd have to spend the difference modernising it to the same degree as the one for €750k.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                          Did you know that Harry S. Truman's middle name is S. Both his uncles (I think) had names beginning with S and he was given the S for them.
                          And he didn't really have any interest in becoming Vice-President. He seriously thought about turning it down when offered it by FDR. He only got the gig because Wallace was such a lunatic.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                            And he didn't really have any interest in becoming Vice-President. He seriously thought about turning it down when offered it by FDR. He only got the gig because Wallace was such a lunatic.
                            Which, in the grander historical scheme, probably worked out best for much of the world. Other than Japan obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                              I have been seriously busy with work for the last few days. What happened in the end with the whole greece threatening to leave the eurozone.
                              Is it still too early for any results or have there been hints as to what concessions they may and I presume us afterwards on the money owed. I understand how there threat will work and how once we follow suit it will completley destroy the Euro and cripple the German etc banks but I had expected to have heard something about there progress
                              Der Spiegel claimed that there were high-level meetings planned to take place last weekend to discuss this. No such meetings took place, and all parties said no such meeting was planned. If everyone is as panicked as Der Spiegel claims they are, then a media leak would be more than enough to cancel some high-level meetings. Now, who you want to believe is up to you, but that's the story.
                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Also, Truman, much like FDR was a keen poker player.

The greatest presidential poker player of all was Richard Milhous Nixon who financed his first senatorial campaign from his winnings as a naval officer in the Pacific.

yes, I could go on all day

Comment

D'you know that my next door neighbor has three rabbits?

Comment

Any electricians here?

Tony and I have a wee problem changing a standard ceiling rose to the chandelier we bought. I have stuck a link to my Facebook page with the pictures of the current wiring and what we have to change it to. here is the problem..

The switch is multiway, so I assume that the fact there are 4 brown wires and two blue into a multiplug is to do with that. the new fitting has a totally different multiplug and not sure how to wire it. If someone could please look at the pics and let us know it would be appreciated.

Cheers

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                      Bah, why waste your money on above when you could have a City Center penthouse for €550k. Now it doesn't have a kitchen but who needs one of those!?

Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.
                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                        Tony and I have a wee problem changing a standard ceiling rose to the chandelier we bought. I have stuck a link to my Facebook page with the pictures of the current wiring and what we have to change it to. here is the problem..

The switch is multiway, so I assume that the fact there are 4 brown wires and two blue into a multiplug is to do with that. the new fitting has a totally different multiplug and not sure how to wire it. If someone could please look at the pics and let us know it would be appreciated.

Cheers

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                                        posh gits

Comment

Also, Truman, much like FDR was a keen poker player.

The greatest presidential poker player of all was Richard Milhous Nixon who financed his first senatorial campaign from his winnings as a naval officer in the Pacific.

yes, I could go on all day
                                          Thomas Jefferson's first Vice-President Aaron Burr once challenged Alexander Hamilton (First Ever US Treasury Secretary and Delegate to the Continental Congress as well as one of the men referred to as "Founding Father") to a duel while he was still serving as Vice President.

Hamilton missed Burr with his effort but, unfortunately for Hamilton, Burr was a little more accurate and his effort eventually (after a number of days) killed Hamilton.

Dick Cheney's homage to this effort over 200 years later thankfully did not result in any long term damage. All the more impressive when you consider the fact that he shot a lawyer.

Comment

posh gits
                                            Not having a thatched roof is posh in Donegal

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              But Emmet you talking about three cats does not make you try to sound intelligent and witty.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post

Cheers

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
                                                The switch wont have anything to do with it once you keep the brown wires in the right order.

From the pics on facebook the 2 directly below the blue need to go together in the spare connector in the back of the Chandelier. Then just wire the rest in as normal.

Give me a bell if you get stuck

Comment

All the more impressive when you consider the fact that he shot a lawyer.
                                                  you can't kill something that was not alive to begin with

Presidents of the 20th century known to have been adulterers:
                                                  • Roosevelt
                                                  • Eisenhower
                                                  • Kennedy
                                                  • Johnson
                                                  • Nixon
                                                  • Reagan
                                                  • Bush Senior
                                                  • Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                    Not having a thatched roof is posh in Donegal
                                                    You OBVIOUSLY have not seen our house no thatch to be seen for miles around. We are not out in the sticks!
                                                    not sure where you are from Sickpuppy but the standard of houses are far better than what I have seen around a lot of Dublin. he houses are huge with plenty of land.
                                                    Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 11-05-11, 13:56.

Comment

I'm sure she will have less use for them once she gets to know you.

Comment

Did you know Benoit B. Mandelbrot's middle initial stands for Benoit B. Mandelbrot?
                                                        for the benefit of the less nerdy among us, this was not a fact but a hilariously funny joke.

Comment

Jesus people were a hell of a lot braver a century ago.

Comment

Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States however only 43 men have ever held the office.

When a President serves 2 consecutive terms it is common practice to refer to them as the, for example, 43rd President in the case of George W. Bush.

Grover Cleveland, however, was both the 22nd and 24th President, the only person to ever be referred to as such and also the only President ever to serve 2 non-consecutive terms.

So, even though Obama is the 44th President, he is also the 43rd President.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                              But you'd have to spend the difference modernising it to the same degree as the one for €750k.
                                                              you'd get a hell of a lot of modernisation for 155k in the current climate and to your own tastes instead of someone elses.

Comment

Health and safety would have been a non issue sure there were huge numbers of fatalites especially in construction work.

Comment

A boy tells his dad, "There's this kid at school that keeps calling me a fag!"

The dad says, "Well, punch him in the face!"

The son replies, "But he's soooo cute..."

Comment

Health and safety would have been a non issue sure there were huge numbers of fatalites especially in construction work.
                                                                    there was a particular tribe of Red Indians sorry, Native Americans who were much in demand for skyscraper building due to their head for heights

the Mohawks I believe

who still retain a sizeable presence in New York to this very day

Comment

there was a particular tribe of Red Indians sorry, Native Americans who were much in demand for skyscraper building due to their head for heights

the Mohawks I believe

who still retain a sizeable presence in New York to this very day

Comment

Homer J Simpson

/winner

Comment

doing my head in grinding trying to get back what i spent at weekend
                                                                          has to be an easier way of making a living

Comment

Andrew Jackson was the first president on whom an assassination attempt was made. A man named Richard Lawrence approached Jackson with two pistols both of which, for some reason, misfired. With the possibility of an assassination taken off the table, Jackson proceeded to beat Lawrence near death with his cane until Jackson's aides pulled him off the assassin.
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

vote by midnight on how paddy will do his moneyback special on the champions league final

barca win in 90 mins FTW OBV

48

Comment

Originally posted by sixtwo View Post
                                                                                doing my head in grinding trying to get back what i spent at weekend
                                                                                has to be an easier way of making a living
                                                                                If that's how you do it then yes, there are easier ways

Comment

James Buchanan is the only US President to never have been married.

Comment

Solid day's grinding.

What kinda bankroll do you need for HyperTurbos? I'm imagining my current 45BI is probably far too small to deal with the variance?

Comment

Site seems to be running faster now.

1 time, etc.

Comment

Site seems fine now

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                          Site seems fine now

Comment

Solid day's grinding.

What kinda bankroll do you need for HyperTurbos? I'm imagining my current 45BI is probably far too small to deal with the variance?
                                                                                            At least 100 considering the swings i would imagine.

quick search on 2&2 suggests 100-150 for turbo and 150-200 for hypers..

Comment

which 20th century presidents have fought in the armed services during wartime?

Comment

In 1963, Kennedy and his administration decided that a fun way to spend the afternoon would be to support a coup against the Iraqi government. The country's pro-Western monarchy had been overthrown several years earlier, and after some intense debate and a couple quickies with Marilyn Monroe, Kennedy decided to back a coup by Abdul Salam Arif.

He seemed like a good candidate, considering that he hated Communists and loved America. So, under Kennedy's instruction, the CIA sent thousands of weapons to Arif, as well as providing him with lists of suspected Communists. Then everyone feigned surprise when Arif and his cronies used their newfound firepower to slaughter thousands of these so-called Communists.

You're probably wondering where Saddam Hussein fits into this. He was an enforcer for Arif's Ba'athist Party, and personally helped out with the slaughter. Later, he became the head of the party, and dictator of Iraq.
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I got that searchdiscovered redirect again this morning, and that travel blog log in thing yesterday. Servers gotta be at fault!
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Kennedy anyway
                                                                                                    He got his da to pull a few string to get him into the Navy after he was initially deemed unfit due to back problems

Comment

War time well is that a trick ?
                                                                                                      america for instance i think never declared war on vietnam
                                                                                                      so technically was not a war time

Comment

hmmm, we'll see.
                                                                                                        Who is hosting us now?
                                                                                                        The dedicated VBulletin hosting option looks attractive and not very expensive.

Comment

no trick

I don't think any presidents saw action in Vietnam (GW Bush dodged it and so did Clinton)

Comment

Teddy Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, George Bush Snr and I think Jimmy Carter. I know he went to Annapolis and served in the Navy but not sure if he served during war time.

Comment

I never once asked my missus would she 'go out with me', but she's still my wife.
                                                                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Teddy Roosevelt, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, George Bush Snr and I think Jimmy Carter.
                                                                                                                one wrong

two missing

Comment

no trick

I don't think any presidents saw action in Vietnam (GW Bush dodged it and so did Clinton)
                                                                                                                  GWB SENIOR was shot down over the pacific and rescued unfortunately by a submarine i think.
                                                                                                                  Think Jfk was a naval pilot too he lost a brotehr or two in the war.
                                                                                                                  Eisenhower eik was Allied commander in western europe from D day on

Macarthur would have made a great president hed have shown them pinkos a thing or two

Comment

one wrong

two missing
                                                                                                                    gerald ford? hed a peanut farm so surely has military service

Comment

Macarthur would have made a great president hed have shown them pinkos a thing or two
                                                                                                                      yeah he would have nuked them all

oh wait

Comment

gerald ford? hed a peanut farm so surely has military service
                                                                                                                        Carter had the peanut farm

but you're correct, Gerry Ford fought in WW2 (Navy)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          I never once asked my missus would she 'go out with me', but she's still my wife.
                                                                                                                          Did u ask her to marry you?
                                                                                                                          im not saying its correct but they did not declare war

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X