This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
    Agree about Higgins should never being allowed lift a cue again, y hate on Judd? Emo? Lol cause he has long hair get a gripe the lads a very very good player.
    Just take a look at him, has a face you want to kick repeatedly.

Cant believe people are watching anything other than snooker.
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

What's with the hate for Trump? Apart from having hair like a lesbian, he's been by far the most exciting player in this years championship, rarely ever turns down a potting opportunity and has potted some unbelievable ones over the past few weeks. Not his fault he's had a bit of run good.

Ding is an emotionless robot.
      Last edited by The Situation; 30-04-11, 15:06.
      Profit before people.

Comment

BOOM

Comment

rugby link please

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              What's with the hate for Trump? Apart from having hair like a lesbian, he's been by far the most exciting player in this years championship, rarely ever turns down a potting oppertunity and has potted some unbelievable ones over the past few weeks. Not his fault he's had a bit of run good.

His hair.
              His face.
              His bent dickybow thing.
              Too much of a lucky mofo.

Hendry and Davis were also emotionless robots, thats how we like our snooker players.
              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                Just take a look at him, has a face you want to kick repeatedly
                Ehh ok? if u were to kick every person repeatedly in the face u didn't like the look of.

SPOILER
                ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Ehh ok? if u were to kick every person repeatedly in the face u didn't like the look of.

SPOILER
                  Ted is one of my heroes.

Comment

His hair.
                    His face.
                    His bent dickybow thing.
                    Too much of a lucky mofo.

Hendry and Davis were also emotionless robots, thats how we like our snooker players.
                    Gimme a Jimmy, Hurricane or a Ronnie any day of the week. Although the balance is important
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      yeah i have been on a few of these, the amt of english knobs is fucking brutal. as for the towel thrown on the sun loungers, just go down and pick the best spot then take their towels and carefully fuck them on the ground behind the sunloungers beside you, this usually tends to throw the blame onto some other crowd if that dosn't work and they challenge you just calmly point to the sign that says "no booking of sun loungers under any circumstance" which basically means that if your arse isn't on it, it isn't yours.

the first package holiday i went on was to costa dorado a few years back the wife got a good deal on a self catering package, turns out it was a crappy 2/3* joint. the long and short of it was it was shit, the hotel was shit, the pool was shit, the apartment was shit , the people that were staying there were shit, the staff were shit, everthing about it was shit. so when the wife approached me the following year about going on another package holiday i nearly blew a fuse. but she perservered and eventually i gave in on the condition that i pick the joint. so now the minimum criteria for the package holiday is. we must be able to fly from cork, it must have kids clubs and activitys for kids to keep them occupied while i relax, it must have decent rooms and decent bed, it must have a decent pool, and finally and most importantly i want to be surrounded by people with a certain level of intelligence and not complete gimps, i find setting you search filters to 4 + 5* achieves these basic requirements. it is still a package holiday and there is going to be that shitty/cheap feel to it no matter what, but at the end of the day (well for me anyhow) its a holiday for the kids.
                      in a few more years the kids won't want to be bothered holidaying with us anymore (uncool parents) and we can get back to doing proper holidays.

'Sack the cow'
                      (Rogue Trader)

Comment

Properties for Sale in La Duquesa, Estepona, Manilva and Casares Costa including Apartments, Villas, Town Houses, P...

rubgy
                        O'driscoll sin binned
                        13-13
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What's with the hate for Trump? Apart from having hair like a lesbian, he's been by far the most exciting player in this years championship, rarely ever turns down a potting opportunity and has potted some unbelievable ones over the past few weeks. Not his fault he's had a bit of run good.

My own is petty in that whenever i backed Trump in a qualifier he'd lose to billy no name with poor recent form and whenever i'd do someone decent to beat him him in a last leg qualifier like Cope he'd do Cope.
                          I have Ding against him now so lets see how this pans out.

Comment

A thread on 2p2 has me really wanting a chinese buffet, never been to one in Dublin, thought I remembered someone doing a review in the bbv but can't find it. Is there even a good one available at this time?
                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 30-04-11, 15:34.

Comment

Agree about Higgins should never being allowed lift a cue again, y hate on Judd? Emo? Lol cause he has long hair get a gripe the lads a very very good player.

It's not long, it's more stupid. Starvin summed it up, there is something very punchable about the chap. Even his family/brother looks like a tool.

edit: Not denying the guy is excellent at snooker, definitely is but I just can't stand him.

Comment

From the Facebook of a 12 year old boy I know
                                If you rearrange the letters of KATE Middleton you get "Naked Tit Model" hahahahahahah :L

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  From the Facebook of a 12 year old boy I know

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                    FYP
                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

A thread on 2p2 has me really wanting a chinese buffet, never been to one in Dublin, thought I remembered someone doing a review in the bbv of the ones available but can't find it. Is there even one available at this time?
                                      princess' garden lucan is ok
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lazare unless u want 2 bang the box off a variety of jordie skanks while having a lucky dip on what std youl get dont go on a package hol

Comment

Nobody attempting my poker brain teaser then?
                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                            Nobody attempting my poker brain teaser then?
                                            You posted the answers with it didn't you?

Comment

You posted the answers with it didn't you?
                                              No, I just laid out a way to answer here.

edit, just looked at the post again, I probably could've been clearer
                                              Last edited by Lazare; 30-04-11, 15:46.

Comment

Awesome performance, great game

Comment

Epic Snooker. Some bottle from Judd
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Awesome performance, great game

Not over yet though. Finish it pls Leinster

Comment

Only seen the last 10 minutes of the leinster match, some clear obstruction/pushing by leinster players off the ball being missed by pearson.

Comment

Epic Snooker. Some bottle from Judd
                                                        Theres snooker on?

Comment

A thread on 2p2 has me really wanting a chinese buffet, never been to one in Dublin, thought I remembered someone doing a review in the bbv but can't find it. Is there even a good one available at this time?
                                                          Although they are no frills theres two good ones, one on Abbey st called the 'Full House' and an even cheaper one on Middle Abbey St. i dont now the name of but at the intersection there st middle abbey st across from the Gin Palace around the corner2 doors up from the japanese food place.
                                                          The 330ml cobra/tiger beer is the rake.

The best one ive been to is the one in Applewood Village Swords in where theres menus, table cloths and waiting service. Last time i was there with friends we filled up on starters only and kept going till full as mains are only more bulk rice filled less glamorous versions of starters.

Comment

Got in late last night from Tenerife and there was a hand written note on the floor saying to contact a detective Garda at the Bridewell.

I was mystified but it was too late to call, figured it must've been about that petrol robbery I witnessed last month.

Called him there and he tells me he stopped me on Capel st in 2004 and asked me to produce my insurance which I never did. I moved house in 2004 and a fine was sent to my old apartment (which I sold to a Guard incidently), obv the fine was never paid and a summons was sent to the same address.

In 2005 the court issued a bench warrant for my arrest , if I had gotten into any trouble since I would've been locked up immediately.

I've to go in on Tues and get arrested and go straight to court where the detective said he'll have it quashed as it's so old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju1q98NMxkU
                                                            Cool story bro.
                                                            Baked you a cake:

Tenerife trip report.

I know what you're thinking, GTFO with your package holiday trip report you moron, who cares? However, I felt there's a few tales worth regaling.

The last time I was on a package holiday about seven years ago when my Mam booked for us all to go to Tunisia I swore I would never go on one again. The bus journey to the airport was spent listening to some dozy blonde bint called 'Sherwolll' (Cheryl) or something explaining in a really slow voice how to get on a plane... 'Now, when you get to the t-e-r-m-i-n-a-l, you will be asked for your p-a-s-s-p-o-r-t, then you will have to go to the b-o-a-r-d-i-n-g gate, from there you will be able to get on your p-l-a-n-e' etc etc, like she's talking to complete retards. So patronising.
                                                            Had the exact same experience, it's protocol, except I was in Portugal.

I hear good things about Jimmy Chungs on the Quays. They have a few outlets in Scotland and one here.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Strauss is sick good.

Adorable too in an oversize baby sort of way

Comment

Ding twitched the last two frames now, should be about to be finishing it off, fml.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                  Although they are no frills theres two good ones, one on Abbey st called the 'Full House' and an even cheaper one on Middle Abbey St. i dont now the name of but at the intersection there st middle abbey st across from the Gin Palace around the corner2 doors up from the japanese food place.
                                                                  The 330ml cobra/tiger beer is the rake.

The best one ive been to is the one in Applewood Village Swords in where theres menus, table cloths and waiting service. Last time i was there with friends we filled up on starters only and kept going till full as mains are only more bulk rice filled less glamorous versions of starters.
                                                                  I see Rounders got there first, the man is on the trolley
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Jamie Heaslip What a Legend!

Comment

Pisses all over the CL semi finals from a height.

HOLD!

Comment

VFWP Leinster.

Now COYS

Comment

How do you pick a MOTM here?
                                                                          I guess you can start by cutting out the 7 or 8 genuine contenders from Toulouse.

Probably Heaslip, two great moments at either end.

Comment

Big thanks to john o shea for his tip in the racing post ~ i owe ya a pint

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                              what was the tip?

Comment

why didn't you stick it up here?
                                                                                why!
                                                                                WHY!
                                                                                WHY!
                                                                                ????????????

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ugh horrible sports day.

Comment

Ding twitched the shit out of that game, Trump should have never won that match.

Comment

Trumps hair is not nearly as bad as that gimp at the poker last week.

Comment

D
                                                                                        Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                        why didn't you stick it up here?
                                                                                        why!
                                                                                        WHY!
                                                                                        WHY!
                                                                                        ????????????

I never post 2nd hand tips. In fairness i post a fair few on gaa. Tip was leinster to win by les than 12 at 6/4

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                          Sure there is an omaha tournament on some small site that has €2k guarantee and only get around 40 runners evernite - for a €10 FO... sick value.
                                                                                          Bannings plz mods, no community spirit.

Comment

Ding twitched the shit out of that game, Trump should have never won that match.
                                                                                            Ha go drink some more of your haterade!
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Ha go drink some more of your haterade!
                                                                                              Clearly had the run of the balls, goes for ridiculous pots way too often.

Higgins will rape him in the final.

Comment

aftertime alert

Did a €5 First Goal trixie today
                                                                                                & 3 singles

Got two up, not sure if happy or sad (will have to watch the highlights tonight to see how many sitters the other fella missed before I decide)

still, nice to get home from the gym to find an extra few €100 sitting in the account

Comment

Hoping Torres doesn't score in the first 9:59 of this game or I'm out $50.

Comment

Wp Judd imo super player hope he win's it now.

Comment

Hate Maloney so much.

Comment

Lobbed 20 yoyos on a powers special @ 11/2

Frankel to win by more than 2 lenghts
                                                                                                        Leinster to score 2 tries or more
                                                                                                        Chelsea to score 2 or more

Spurs to win 3-2 would be just the job

Comment

Great, another two days of watching Judds stupid brother and boyfriend on bbc. Can't wait.

Comment

Bannings plz mods, no community spirit.
                                                                                                            Donal's post annoyed me so much I decided to try find out the name of this small site .

€2,000 GUARANTEED (Omaha)
                                                                                                            Now available in the Dusk Till Dawn Online Poker Lobby:

Buy-in: €10 + €1 Freezeout
                                                                                                            Time: 7:30pm GMT / 8:30pm UK Time
                                                                                                            Game: Omaha Pot Limit
                                                                                                            Runs Everyday

If you have any questions about your Online Account, or any of our tournaments and promotions, please Contact Us >
                                                                                                            I'm not around tonight but let's organise by pm to pick a random night and fill the guarantee
                                                                                                            Last edited by Lazare; 30-04-11, 16:39.

Comment

Just switched over to chelsea v spurs - man its so boring compared to the rugby

Comment

Comment

lol torres has a shot saved at 9.58

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                    Lobbed 20 yoyos on a powers special @ 11/2

Frankel to win by more than 2 lenghts
                                                                                                                    Leinster to score 2 tries or more
                                                                                                                    Chelsea to score 2 or more

Spurs to win 3-2 would be just the job
                                                                                                                    Saw that bet earlier and thought about it. Nice sweat now. GL.

Frankel was awesome today. Not my type of price but I was happy to just watch a performance like that. LOL at his pacemaker, couldn't even keep up with him for a furlong

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                      lol torres has a shot saved at 9.58

Shot from the sideline too, did think momentarily it would be 'funny' if it went in.
                                                                                                                      Easy game.

Comment

cracking strike from sandro get in there

Comment

Useless Chelsea cunts. Cmon Chelseaz

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X