Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody watching the Celtics/Heat? The Truth had an easy two pointer right there but spotted Delonte West wide open on the outside and he drains the 3 to tie it up with just over 2.50 left.

And just now Ray Allen drains another 3 to put the Celtics up by 3. Fuck it, LeBron just drains a 3 to tie it up. Epic game!
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
      I do cook, then I eat.

Perhaps someone else has some decent suggestions.
      Become a astronaut

Comment

Overtime!!!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Become a astronaut
          I think becoming an astronaut falls considerably outside the realm of 'hobby'. What planet are you on?

JANET
          NEIL!! YOUR TEA IS READY. ffs, you spend every spare minute in that garage when you're not at the office.

NEIL
          Piss off, I'm going to be the first man on the moon.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Gutted after that, playoffs over now for the Celtics. No chance of them taking two games in Miami.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

3 Final Tables, set over set twice and JJ<AK on the river for a 6th, 5th and 4th and a small return instead of a decent 4 figure return. Should have went to bed hours ago instead

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                robbed from emmet's facebook:

5k undie run at Arizona State uni

Comment

We should go chasing together Mr Pillow Talk

Comment

Comment

4-1 miami 4/1 one time lol
                      3-1 miami after 4...2/1
                      okc 2-2 after 4....6/4 (far too short why did i take that?)
                      okc 4-3 6/1.....yet ive the grizzlies for the championship...sigh

ill not mention the lakers

Comment

Anyone know what this yoke is for?

Comment

More pics?

Comment

First night back in Dublin since return home from France, ended up in the jackpot, puke! but at least the cash went to my friends brother... now the real decision. Go to bed and get up at midday or just stay up and go to bed early. Nothing to do tomorrow except make a 45 minute round trip (i'll be driving).
                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Looks like a connection wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                More pics?
                                Sure...

Looking longingly at a tree:

About to have it's first beer:

Checking it's FTSE 100 stocks on aertel:

Symbol looks familiar, is it like a motorola one? First phone I bought was a motorola flip yoke.

Comment

Microphone?

Comment

That's what I was thinking, the metal end looks like a 2.5mm headphone jack
                                    The other end look more like a mike that a speaker.

Could be part of a hands free kit

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

I've often wondered that, does the guy going last suffer a little.
                                          I suppose its only a few minutes between the first and last guy

Comment

Comment

are many people heading down to cork next weekend? So far whats the price of accommodation like? Trying to work out if its worth playing by adding up expenses and shit. tyty

Comment

French Lyrics
                                                Eurovision Song Contest 2011 Semi-Final (2)
                                                Ireland (RTÉ)
                                                Performer: Jedward
                                                Song title: Lipstick
                                                Song writer(s): Daniel Priddy, Lars Halvor Jensen, Martin Michael Larsson
                                                Song composer(s): Daniel Priddy, Lars Halvor Jensen, Martin Michael Larsson

Tu me dis que tu peux pas t'engager
                                                Tu dépenses comme si t'étais condamnée
                                                Les types avec qui t'es sortie
                                                ne t'ont carrément rien appris
                                                Il y a peu de chances que t'arrives à me piéger

Ohhhh
                                                Je crois que je fonce droit dans le mur
                                                Ohhhh
                                                C'est elle la bonne, j'en suis sûr, elle prend le
                                                Ohhhh
                                                Je suis vraiment à deux doigts de plonger
                                                Les filles, laissez-moi vous expliquer

HÉ !

(REFRAIN)
                                                Son rouge à lèvres est prêt
                                                A moi de jouer, je fais mon entrée
                                                Son rouge à lèvres est prêt
                                                En deux secondes, je disparais
                                                R’gardez mon col, mon col, hé, hé, hé
                                                R’gardez mon col, mon col, hé, hé, hé

Ooooohh, Ooooohh

Un regard de toi et je t'ai dans la peau
                                                Je viens voir ce que je peux trouver de beau
                                                Je veux pas me faire d'illusions
                                                J'aurais pu me perdre mais j'ai tenu bon
                                                Tu dis oui mais tu penses non, non, non, non

Ohhhh
                                                Je crois que je fonce droit dans le mur
                                                Ohhhh
                                                Je vais commettre la même bavure, elle prend le
                                                Ohhhh
                                                Je suis vraiment à deux doigts de plonger
                                                Les filles, laissez-moi vous expliquer

HÉ!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                  are many people heading down to cork next weekend? So far whats the price of accommodation like? Trying to work out if its worth playing by adding up expenses and shit. tyty
                                                  Heading down with Ghostface.

AndyFB has a room & is looking for a "partner"

€50 a night I think for Thurs/Fri/Sat

Comment

Infrared receiver for a remote control for an AV sender type device.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

robbed from emmet's facebook:

5k undie run at Arizona State uni

Why the fuck are we sending TylerD to blog poker tournies when he could be blogging this?

Just think of the photos!!
                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble King Nine View Post
                                                          Don't be worrying about it BK.

Comment

So I got rejected for redundo a while back which was disappointing but not unexpected. The good news is I shipped an amazing new job yesterday with a boutique investment firm from London working to promote and grow their business in Ireland.

Its a very entrepreneurial role as ill have a lot of freedom in how I approach the market. Remuneration negotiations to be completed over the next day or two but the ballpark we are talking is very nice indeed. Well pleased with myself.

Comment

You know on the likes of Masterchef etc - how do they keep the food warm enough to taste, or are the hosts essentially tasting cold food?
                                                              On that subject, had my 3rd cup of coffee from the lauded 3FE at Twisted Pepper on Abbey St and it was cold for the 3rd time. The chance that its not variance and everyone is just wrong is increasing!

Comment

@Hitch, people probably will.
                                                                Surprised facebook haven't sorted out email and voice chat.

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                Infrared receiver for a remote control for an AV sender type device.
                                                                What would an av sender type device be?

Something to give Raoul shivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                  Heading down with Ghostface.

AndyFB has a room & is looking for a "partner"

€50 a night I think for Thurs/Fri/Sat
                                                                  sound I'll drop him a pm later - hope he doesnt mind being the lilttle spoon

Comment

Got a good laugh out of those pics SHD

Undie Run pic is a bit meh, none of them are amazing, expected better from Emmet who was even critical of car gif girl, speaking of which it's been far too long since last posted.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

someone pm what happened with mahony since his begging thread for that cork donkament. thanks
                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 10-05-11, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        Got a good laugh out of those pics SHD

Undie Run pic is a bit meh, none of them are amazing, expected better from Emmet who was even critical of car gif girl, speaking of which it's been far too long since last posted.
                                                                        I was thinking the same thing. How his standards have dropped! I tried to find that gif last night too but no joy.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                          someone pm what happened with that mahony fish since his begging thread for that cork donkament. thanks
                                                                          He found the buyin while rooting in a bin

Comment

So I got rejected for redundo a while back which was disappointing but not unexpected. The good news is I shipped an amazing new job yesterday with a boutique investment firm from London working to promote and grow their business in Ireland.

Its a very entrepreneurial role as ill have a lot of freedom in how I approach the market. Remuneration negotiations to be completed over the next day or two but the ballpark we are talking is very nice indeed. Well pleased with myself.
                                                                            Congrats Olly, WP a bit UL with the redundancy but sure what the hell its only money.
                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              On that subject, had my 3rd cup of coffee from the lauded 3FE at Twisted Pepper on Abbey St and it was cold for the 3rd time. The chance that its not variance and everyone is just wrong is increasing!
                                                                              Obviously don't know the secret handshake. Did you complain?
                                                                              Last edited by RasTa; 10-05-11, 08:57.
                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                someone pm what happened with that mahony fish since his begging thread for that cork donkament. thanks

Flushdraw reopened the thread so people can Cork People LOL Follow his progress in the tournament. BK9 is getting excited

Comment

Does he owe people money back from stakes?? If not why do people care?
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

I'm not too sure what is going with this issue
                                                                                    Cliffs on Mahoney-gate please?
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ship the rent reduction. Standard aftertiming wonderment about whether I might have gotten more off but at least it is approaching reasonable now.

Took a major beat yesterday when I tried to call the guy I usually deal with (and spoke to 2 weeks ago about it) only to be told by his boss that he had left the company.
                                                                                      The boss was a complete obnoxious asshat to me (have always dreaded that I might have to start dealing him) which I then highlighted to him.
                                                                                      Not looking forward to seeing him next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                        Flushdraw reopened the thread so people can Cork People LOL Follow his progress in the tournament. BK9 is getting excited
                                                                                        Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        Does he owe people money back from stakes?? If not why do people care?
                                                                                        Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        I'm not too sure what is going with this issue
                                                                                        Cliffs on Mahoney-gate please?
                                                                                        jayus ye are worse than women
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

you obviously managed not to pick your nose at the day over in London!

wp, no more need for the strange Willis lapel thingy
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ship the rent reduction.
                                                                                            you can ship my fee via stars

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                              jayus ye are worse than women
                                                                                              Whatever happens next its a genuine popcorn thread and fairly harmless I hope.

Comment

hmm, Microsoft about to buy Skype. Way to waste $8.5 billion. As if people will continue to use skype when they can do the same thing through gmail.
                                                                                                About 5% of skype users pay anything for the service and skype still makes a net profit. Best investment ever imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  you can ship my fee via stars
                                                                                                  I can't recall what your role was.
                                                                                                  It's a level anyhow, I am actually going to accept your offer of employment, will move in this weekend, we can watch Eurovision together!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                    Whatever happens next its a genuine popcorn thread and fairly harmless I hope.
                                                                                                    any popcorn that occurs here always ends in tears

mind you im partial to a little myself, particularly now that I have finished my course and the ironing is all done
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Obviously don't know the secret handshake. Did you complain?
                                                                                                      Of course not, I'm Irish so I'll bitch to everyone but the person responsible...it took 10 mins to get the bloody thing in the first place and I was in a rush so I just legged it.

Comment

@Hitch, people probably will.
                                                                                                        Surprised facebook haven't sorted out email and voice chat.
                                                                                                        Skype and facebook reached an agreement that skype would provide the voice chat to facebook. Another reason the microsoft deal is a great one.

Comment

Looks like my plan of moving to Galway for the summer has fallen through

SPOILER
                                                                                                          cos I just got offered a job in Dublin - CHOOOOCHOOOO!

Comment

Where can i get a key to open a gas meter box?

Edit: for the purposes of meter reading

Comment

you obviously managed not to pick your nose at the day over in London!

wp, no more need for the strange Willis lapel thingy
                                                                                                              Lol. Just the small matter of having to deliver now!

I should have made a move like this three years ago but it's better late than never. I've traded American corporate sloganism for English old boy networks but at least the lapel pin can go! A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Comment

I can't recall what your role was.
                                                                                                                It's a level anyhow, I am actually going to accept your offer of employment, will move in this weekend, we can watch Eurovision together!
                                                                                                                I'd better inform Mrs Duke of these new domestic arrangements

I've stuck the loots on Bosnia anyway as per the C Kids tippage so will be watching with interest for probably the first time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post

we use a pliers !
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post

SPOILER

wp.

Originally posted by TomD View Post

Bord Gais will ship one out to you gratis if you call and ask them.

I'd better inform Mrs Duke of these new domestic arrangements

I've stuck the loots on Bosnia anyway as per the C Kids tippage so will be watching with interest for probably the first time ever.
                                                                                                                    huzzah!

That Bosnia song would be a weird winner. It's hard to picture it tbh.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 10-05-11, 09:42.

Comment

SPOILER

nice one Keane, good things always come in threes so I'm eagerly awaiting the next BBV announcement

Comment

That Bosnia song would be a weird winner. It's hard to picture it tbh.
                                                                                                                        I haven't listened to it yet , should have checked the form before punting but didn't want a Yiyun Li type contraction of the odds once the tip hit the BBV.

Prior to the arrival of kids etc, we used to go on Eurovision weekends away organised by a group of Mrs Duke's friends. Generally a mixture of girls, gay guys and a few unfortunates like myself. Usually the destination was chosen based on the availability of hot tubs. You would be allocated a country and would have to dress up as them and perform along to their song. All sorts of drinking games etc. Excruciating. The things we do for love.

You would have loved it

Comment

SPOILER

GL, You'll need it

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X