• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smug look on his face really makes it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFoYkWulKOI[/ame]
    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just browsing through Facebook and see both Rob Taylor and Chris Dowling scooped tickets to the IO tonight nice one congrats to both.

Also BigMickG posted 2 hours ago he was 1/32 in the Sunday Brawl and think Midnitekowby posted a few minutes ago they are on the final table, good luck to Mick.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
        They're very good at what they do.
        Be annoying pricks??

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
          think its 15k startin, with 1k xtra early bird, ya same blinds,,,but big jumps...final table is a crapshoot...

oh btw went past kellys bar round 9 last night, u working?? looked like a scene outta a wild west flick
          Cheers for that. Trying to decide whether to head out to Enniscrone on Friday.

Worked the day shift so that I could go to a party in the Dunes over the road. Walked by it at around that time though and a bus load of fellas were arriving and didn't look in good shape. They were outsiders I'd say they're who you saw. They weren't there for long afaik.
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
            Just browsing through Facebook and see both Rob Taylor and Chris Dowling scooped tickets to the IO tonight nice one congrats to both.

Also BigMickG posted 2 hours ago he was 1/32 in the Sunday Brawl and think Midnitekowby posted a few minutes ago they are on the final table, good luck to Mick.
            ya mickgs chipleader with 8 left!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Be annoying pricks??
              They spoke highly of you.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Where is Dave?

Awooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                  Cheers for that. Trying to decide whether to head out to Enniscrone on Friday.

Worked the day shift so that I could go to a party in the Dunes over the road. Walked by it at around that time though and a bus load of fellas were arriving and didn't look in good shape. They were outsiders I'd say they're who you saw. They weren't there for long afaik.
                  ya i saw them gettin back into the bus in sum mess, defo worth a trip to cpt game, ballina usually gets big numbers so am sure enniscrone be same...$ for $ best value games in the country,even standard in adelaide crushes these games

mick streching lead with 6 left

Comment

ya mickgs chipleader with 8 left!!!!
                    6 now 13k locked up 70k for the winner fingers crossed for him

Edit:

5 now 20k locked up.
                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 18-04-11, 02:12.

Comment

They spoke highly of you.
                      They'll still pissed off that I mixed them up once when drunk.

Comment

Grandfather passed away tonight.

Learned about it on Facebook. lolpower of social media.

Has been expected for a while, the old gent was suffering from severe Alzheimers for years now and was withering away before our eyes but obviously will always come as a shock. Worried about my Dad and Nan, reckon it'll hit them very hard, they were mad about grandad.

Hate being away from home at times like this.
                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                          Grandfather passed away tonight.

Learned about it on Facebook. lolpower of social media.

Has been expected for a while, the old gent was suffering from severe Alzheimers for years now and was withering away before our eyes but obviously will always come as a shock. Worried about my Dad and Nan, reckon it'll hit them very hard, they were mad about grandad.

Hate being away from home at times like this.
                          Sorry to hear that sir, my condolences.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Theresa
                            Facebook appears to be all too common a way to get bad news

Comment

That sucks Steve.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              http://www.pokertableratings.com/top-countries

List of all-time winnings/losses by country for anyone who thinks the absence of Americans is going to be a good thing.
                              Irish people suck at poker. Don't ever forget that.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                              What would you set the line at for the percentage of people 18-35 that have never heard of norris?
                              Before he announced his bid I reckon the line could have been in the 75 - 80% range.

Now? Maybe 50%.
                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

They are just on a quick break in the Sunday Brawl and just gone to 4 handed with Mick currently sitting in 4th place and short stacked, took a bit of a hit in a big pot against the chip leader when his opponent had flopped top set with QQ and filled up on the turn, pretty sick hand.

Fingers crossed he can rally back now but currently has 27k locked up but I'm sure he would like to take down this tournie.

Comment

They are just on a quick break in the Sunday Brawl and just gone to 4 handed with Mick currently sitting in 4th place and short stacked, took a bit of a hit in a big pot against the chip leader when his opponent had flopped top set with QQ and filled up on the turn, pretty sick hand.

Fingers crossed he can rally back now but currently has 27k locked up but I'm sure he would like to take down this tournie.
                                  quick edit tyler

micks wins 66 v a3...then ships a4 bvb, called by a9, binks 4 + back in business 2/4

Comment

Just doubled up first hand after the break, couple hands later shoves A4 from the SB BB calls with A9, 4 ball in the window and holds back up to over 1.3 million now, 20k/40k/5k go on Mick.

Comment

Just doubled up first hand after the break, couple hands later shoves A4 from the SB BB calls with A9, 4 ball in the window and holds back up to over 1.3 million now, 20k/40k/5k go on Mick.
                                      jeez man, better sharpen that pencil b4 the open

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post

Irish people suck at poker. Don't ever forget that.

If you factor in rake, it's could be break even. Hard to tell without knowing the average stakes.
                                        It's $-6.98 per 100 hands.

Comment

jeez man, better sharpen that pencil b4 the open
                                          Faster finger first, easily delete your post thou

Sick hand between the two randomers, AK vs A3 AKxxx running clubs for the A3 to get a huge double up.

Comment

ill leave it to you tyler....

Comment

Mick bursts in 4th place didnt see the hand previous that crippled him, A3 vs AK unlucky Mick. Still a good run for him nice scoop all the same but I think he defo would of liked the win

Comment

Mick bursts in 4th place didnt see the hand previous that crippled him, A3 vs AK unlucky Mick.
                                                I was railing him on Stars in the Sunday 500. He bust at almost the exact time on both tables, who hit the doom switch? Around 48th in that btw.

Comment

Mick bursts in 4th place didnt see the hand previous that crippled him, A3 vs AK unlucky Mick. Still a good run for him nice scoop all the same but I think he defo would of liked the win
                                                  was a pretty sick cooler, a9<a10 bvb

gg mick wp

Comment

If you factor in rake, it's could be break even. Hard to tell without knowing the average stakes.
                                                    It's $-6.98 per 100 hands.
                                                    At what average stake level does that become break even?
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

lol internetz

Hopefully SHD hasn't beat me with this one. What a stupid bitch
                                                      http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/9215406/mum-facebook-son-drowned/"

Mum who played Facebook game while son drowned jailed
                                                      A woman in the US who was playing a game on Facebook while her 13-month-old baby drowned in a bathtub has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Shannon Johnson, 34, of Fort Lupton in Colorado, cried as District Judge Thomas Quammen told her he didn't think she was a bad person or that she killed her son on purpose, the Greeley Tribune reported. But, he added, that doesn't mean her action wasn't criminal.

"You left this little boy in a bathtub so you could entertain yourself on the computer by playing games," Quammen said. "And you left that 13-month-old human being, little Joseph, incredibly for those reasons."

Johnson pleaded guilty in March to negligently causing the death of her child. The charge carried a sentencing range of four to 12 years, but it also left open the possibility of alternative sentencing, which means she might have avoided spending time behind bars. Authorities rejected that option, saying they didn't want to play down the seriousness of her crime.

According to court documents, Johnson put her son in the tub for his bath a little after 8:30 a.m. on Sept. 20. She then left him unsupervised as she went to another room to share videos, check status updates and play Café World on Facebook.

When she returned to the bathroom, she found Joseph sideways and face-down in the water.

Johnson called 911 to say Joseph wasn't breathing. Paramedics were able to revive the toddler but he was pronounced dead at a Denver hospital.

According to the affidavit, Johnson told police the boy "wanted to be left alone" and was a very "independent baby."

She also told police she knew what it was like to be told "no," and she did not want her baby to be told "no."

The affidavit says she also did not want him to be known as a "mama's boy."

Johnson told police she gave the boy a bath every day — sometimes twice a day. She said that on the day Joseph died, the water level might have been higher than usual.

Johnson told police she had been leaving Joseph in the bathtub alone for weeks.

Johnson also told authorities that her son had a seizure at his grandmother's house a month earlier and had been given anti-seizure medication in case it happened again. Doctors didn't diagnose the cause of the seizure and there were no other occurrences, Johnson said.

The investigation into the boy's death was delayed while investigators waited for the final autopsy report. That report came back Jan. 3. It said the baby died of anoxic brain injury, cardiac arrest and drowning, according to the arrest affidavit. Johnson was arrested days later.

She was also sentenced to five years of mandatory parole following her incarceration.

Weld County Undersheriff Margie Martinez told KMGH-TV in Denver that Johnson's mother said she had warned her daughter of the danger of leaving the toddler unattended in water just days before he drowned.

"She told her she wouldn't do it anymore," Martinez said."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                        At what average stake level does that become break even?
                                                        Somewhere between 25c/50c and 50c/1, closer to the former as per:
                                                        http://www.pokertableratings.com/blo...-heads-up-rake

Assuming 6max NL.
                                                        Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-04-11, 03:50.

Comment

http://www.pokertableratings.com/top-countries

List of all-time winnings/losses by country for anyone who thinks the absence of Americans is going to be a good thing.
                                                          Thought this was the best one

So far this year
                                                          Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands $64,168 $21,247.63 302 1
                                                          $64k for one guy in 300 hands.
                                                          Even more impresive when you consider the fact that Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands are an (supposedly) unihabited group of volcanos in the Antarctic. One of the remotest places on earth.

Comment

All the good Irish players obviously crushing the tourneys.

all the same, I'm gonna start posting HHs over on monacanpokerboards.com

Comment

Thought this was the best one

So far this year

$64k for one guy in 300 hands.
                                                              Even more impresive when you consider the fact that Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands are an (supposedly) unihabited group of volcanos in the Antarctic. One of the remotest places on earth.
                                                              Population 0 (as of January 2011, 0.)

How do they know what country someone is from? How to make yourself appear from a country that has zero inhabitants.
                                                              Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 18-04-11, 04:25.

Comment

Just finished the first episode of Game Of Thrones. It was pretty close to perfect. All the main players were introduced well, there were tits everywhere, a healthy dose of blood and guts, and an ending that shook me even though I knew it was gonna happen. Can't wait for next Sunday.
                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                  Just finished the first episode of Game Of Thrones. It was pretty close to perfect. All the main players were introduced well, there were tits everywhere, a healthy dose of blood and guts, and an ending that shook me even though I knew it was gonna happen. Can't wait for next Sunday.
                                                                  I concur with that analysis, great first episode.
                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Reckon it would be a total fuck up to watch it before reading the books?

Comment

That was an unreal story Mellor posted. How the hell can anyone leave a baby that young in water???

I never leave the bathroom for a second when Aimee is in the bath. She is 15 months and well able to sit in it. We use a small baby bath inside our main bath as it is so big and she can't fall over or anything either.

I like my cafeworld too, but there is a time and a place. She is totally stupid and that poor baby paid the price. Did he not make a noise when he fell over, no splashing etc. I would saw she was so absorbed in her computer she didn't give a fk about the little thing.

Comment

re- Game of Thrones, is there other series of this that you need to watch first or can you just start straight into this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          Reckon it would be a total fuck up to watch it before reading the books?
                                                                          Yeah a bit - the series looks near perfect, but watching it will rob you of those moments where you reread a paragraph two or three times, before calling work and pretending to be sick while you finish the story

Comment

So depressed from drink and only drank Sat night, still not right from it and to top it off hubby is heading back today actually feel like crying.

Kids on 2 weeks hols , kids across the road drive mia mad, she will be in the door every ten mins giving out about Setanta (what a name) who is forced to play rugby at the age of 7 and tackles his dad outside on the front lawn every day. child is so rough with other kids!

god im in some mood and feel really down
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              So depressed from drink and only drank Sat night, still not right from it and to top it off hubby is heading back today actually feel like crying.

Kids on 2 weeks hols , kids across the road drive mia mad, she will be in the door every ten mins giving out about Setanta (what a name) who is forced to play rugby at the age of 7 and tackles his dad outside on the front lawn every day. child is so rough with other kids!

Crack open a bottle of wine, you'll grand after it

Comment

If it's a good enough name for the O'Halpin's to give one fo their kids it's good enough for me.
                                                                                Give the kids a rake and tell them to clean the garden or something.
                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  I respectfully remind people that the Norris question is purely one of puntage.
                                                                                  An informed gambler is a happy & profitable gambler
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Laptop/PC; takes 5 minutes to boot up.
                                                                                    Phone; too fiddly and costs money.
                                                                                    Aertel; switch on RTE, hit teletext button and 3 seconds later have football scores.

May it live for ever.
                                                                                    You're doing it wrong.

Laptop should not be off on Sports Sunday
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                      If it's a good enough name for the O'Halpin's to give one fo their kids it's good enough for me.
                                                                                      auld lad is clearly attuned to the benefits of USPs

'watch Setanta on Setanta'
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

The O'Halpin's should be put forward for cloning, but only if they get proper accents.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                          The O'Halpin's should be put forward for cloning, but only if they get proper accents.
                                                                                          cloning Corkmen

is there no end to your crazy schemes?

Comment

He probably suffers from loneliness for the big house the park anyway.

I'm somewhat surprised a house in the Park for Norris hasn't generated more jokes about a boom time for the rent boys

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              I'm somewhat surprised a house in the Park for Norris hasn't generated more jokes about a boom time for the rent boys
                                                                                              now there's a bunga bunga party you don't want to see

Comment

In the words of REM..... Everybody hurts sometimes.
                                                                                                Take the kid for a walk in the woods. It will do the both of you some good. Get some tasks done when you get back. You will feel a lot better when they are out of the way.
                                                                                                Then woman up and remember that you are lucky to be alive and well, and summer is upon us.

BTW every kid has a Setanta in their life. You should focus on how to tool Mia up for dealing with it rather than worrying about the other kids behaviour.
                                                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Population 0 (as of January 2011, 0.)

How do they know what country someone is from? How to make yourself appear from a country that has zero inhabitants.
                                                                                                  Faking IP addresses are childs play.
                                                                                                  I was lolling hard at that list and some of the places mentioned

Comment

p-
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                    Damn you, I had that queued up waiting for a chance to use it

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                    Smug look on his face really makes it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFoYkWulKOI
                                                                                                    This needs more love. absolute class.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFoYkWulKOI[/ame]
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

tempted to start holding onto toilet roll inserts and build something with them at a later date.

Comment

just saw Gimmeabreak's name up there in the thread and disturbing thoughts are springing to mind:

1. He leaves banking. Banks around the world collapse.

2. He leaves online poker. The Feds shut it down.

3. short all betting shares immediately imo

Comment

He left PP for....?

Perhaps he is a Martin O'Neill type figure, jumping ship after leaving them in dire shape but just before the walls cave in.

Comment

tempted to start holding onto toilet roll inserts and build something with them at a later date.
                                                                                                            I tried this before. They are useless. Unless you want to make a bridge.

Comment

WTF am I at, because im in a mood, im nagging about things around the house and garden to him and he is leaving today, jesus!

whats worse is im aware of what im saying, wouldnt blame him if he didnt come back!

Nagging IMO is deffo naturally built into women.
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

WTF am I at, because im in a mood, im nagging about things around the house and garden to him and he is leaving today, jesus!

whats worse is im aware of what im saying, wouldnt blame him if he didnt come back!

Copying and pasting into email for my missus

Comment

Quoted in case you decide to edit this.

I tried this before. They are useless. Unless you want to make a bridge.
                                                                                                                  But good for a bridge....?
                                                                                                                  Maybe you just weren't very good Chad.

Comment

I am the best.

Comment

I am the best.
                                                                                                                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E[/ame]

Comment

I am the best.
                                                                                                                        You are a tiger. Rrrrooooaaarrrrrrr.

Comment

at least he knows what all the problems are around the house now and he has 6 weeks to think about how he is going to fix them.

yeah it is deffinetly a woman thing, i just tend to ignore it which just drives her more mad, which i just ignore even more, which just drives her completely mad, then i just fuck off to the pub which just drives her ape completely, then the next day i get the silent treatment....... ahhhh heaven

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X