• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wp caf

gl next week Team CoolBeans

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
      Dear God

Watching this video makes it seem an odds on chance they practice incest.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XSkstqN2T0
      Is that MSN @1.20 ?
      This too shall pass.

Comment

Only in the BBV could you read two people shooting the breeze about a phantom swarm of flies in Sligo
        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
          Only in the BBV could you read two people shooting the breeze about a phantom swarm of flies in Sligo
          And for once when there's talk of incest there's no mention of Sligo
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            Cool fucking beans

Caf managed to get to the final table of tonights event. Pretty sick that one of the guys from the team in 1st place also got there. Looking really like we're going to be in 2nd place going into the final event next Thursday. The Vegas dream is still on!

WP Caf and team. Go team CoolBeans!
            Whats the prize up for grabs?
            ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
            I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
              ya, down the 7th in the golf club, they started swarming, they were hammering into my ear...bent down to see em against blue sky and it was choas tokyo rush hour 70s b movie swarm of locusts shit, hammered us for 4 holes til we packed it in..golf ball would be black with them when ud reach ball. nuts
              lol you were at the best hole to catch them so!

How's the golf coming along?
              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                And for once when there's talk of incest there's no mention of Sligo
                chances are at least a couple of those flies are related.
                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                  chances are at least a couple of those flies are related.
                  I set 'em up. You knock 'em down.
                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

lol you were at the best hole to catch them so!

How's the golf coming along?
                    weird was goin great, like usually paring/+1 most holes, massive progress...then last tuesday week went out and couldnt hit a ball, put it down to post i open tiredness, out again thursday(day of flies) same shit...was like i went back to starting again....out to driving range couple days back, same shit, got 100 balls gave up after 50, real pissed off as had put alotta time into it...

went for lesson today to see whats what + got to bottom o things, hitting range again morrow, fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney View Post
                      Whats the prize up for grabs?
                      1st
                      4 x Packages for the WSOP 2011 worth €7,500 Each
                      4 x Package to the Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival in Killarney worth €1,000 Each
                      4 x €500k GTD Buy-in worth €320 Each

2nd
                      4 x Packages to the Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival in Killarney worth €1,000 Each

3rd
                      4 x €550 Direct Buy-in to the Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival Main Event
                      4 x €100k GTD Buy-in worth €110 Each

4th

5th
                      4 x €100k GTD Buy-in worth €110 Each

Comment

sick prizes, WP cool Beans, keep her lit!
                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

some diff between first and second prizes. What is this team event you speak of????... is it running a few months or?

Comment

hehe funny "pic" of osamas dead body being transported.. anybody recognise it?

EDIT: damn image blocker... ok

second one... uses a still from black hawk down! lol
                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

weird was goin great, like usually paring/+1 most holes, massive progress...then last tuesday week went out and couldnt hit a ball, put it down to post i open tiredness, out again thursday(day of flies) same shit...was like i went back to starting again....out to driving range couple days back, same shit, got 100 balls gave up after 50, real pissed off as had put alotta time into it...

went for lesson today to see whats what + got to bottom o things, hitting range again morrow, fingers crossed
                              Ah I'm sure you've just tightened up in your swing a bit as a result of your first round on Tuesday. You'll get back into it once you relax in your swing again. You out with Chicken (Anthony)?
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Ah I'm sure you've just tightened up in your swing a bit as a result of your first round on Tuesday. You'll get back into it once you relax in your swing again. You out with Chicken (Anthony)?
                                ya been out with him b4, know chicken well, went out to castle dargen this time, to the french pro, xavi, hes real good. ya ur right was stabbing at it too much, not fully swinging back, my ball position was slightly off + wasnt rotating club face enough on backswing, shots i hit at end were much better..

oh ya told chicken id help him get word out on a poker game for the club, fri 27th may @ 8.30
                                30e buyin with 1 10e top up, 500e gar 1st prize, spots prizes...tell any strandhill poker amigos

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                  some diff between first and second prizes. What is this team event you speak of????... is it running a few months or?
                                  Been running 7 weeks now on a Thursday. 179 teams of 4 entered

Tonights game was €10+€1 NLH with €1 rebuys for 60 minutes. Was a crazy game!
                                  Next weeks is a €30 Freezeout

Comment

Cool fucking beans

Caf managed to get to the final table of tonights event. Pretty sick that one of the guys from the team in 1st place also got there. Looking really like we're going to be in 2nd place going into the final event next Thursday. The Vegas dream is still on!

WP Caf and team. Go team CoolBeans!
                                    Yup, looking like we'll be in second going into the last game, 178 teams down, one to go. Awsome performance from Caf tonight, wp my man.

We've fought so hard as a team the last few weeks, it really has been a monumental slog.
                                    To have our team in second with one game to go is all we could have asked for. The lads have been brilliant and it's been a proper team effort.

The prize for seond place is good but we entered this to win it, and that's what we'll be trying to do next Thursday night. We haven't been in this for second place from the getgo and we won't be settling for that at this stage.

We're going to finish the job next week,if we don't it won't be for lack of effort. We entered this to win it and that's what we'll try and do.
                                    Go CoolBeans.
                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 06-05-11, 01:06.
                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-...m-championship
                                      sounds good, would be good to see a number of IPB teams clean this up next year .. glgl

btw i take it team players cannot be seated at the same table from the get go?.. has theyre been an issue with 3 players from a team left at the final 2 tables?.

awesome promotion tid
                                      Last edited by a-k-47; 06-05-11, 01:04.

Comment

ya been out with him b4, know chicken well, went out to castle dargen this time, to the french pro, xavi, hes real good. ya ur right was stabbing at it too much, not fully swinging back, my ball position was slightly off + wasnt rotating club face enough on backswing, shots i hit at end were much better..

oh ya told chicken id help him get word out on a poker game for the club, fri 27th may @ 8.30
                                        30e buyin with 1 10e top up, 500e gar 1st prize, spots prizes...tell any strandhill poker amigos
                                        He must love hanging out with you! Has he tried giving you poker lessons?

There's not many around at the minute tbh but if I'm not selling my body for cornflakes at that stage I'll head down to it. God I hate fundraisers!

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                        Yup, looking like we'll be in second going into the last game, 178 teams down, one to go. Awsome performance from Caf tonight, wp my man.

We've fought so hard as a team the last few weeks, it really has been a monumental slog.
                                        To have our team in second with one game to go is all we could have asked for. The lads have been brilliant and it's been a proper team effort.

The prize for seond place is good but we entered this to win it, and that's what we'll be trying to do next Thursday night. We haven't been in this for second place from the getgo and we won't be settling for that at this stage.

Go CoolBeans.
                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                            Nah, wasn't me. I was at hurling training in Mullingar. Unless I have a doppelgänger on the run in Dublin.

Must have been a different poster he mixed me up with. Going to try and make the IPB live game though, if the dates work out for me that is.
                                            Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                            lol I was sure that it was Carl Morrisey that posted that there, had to check it a few times now not sure, odd
                                            Handsome Devil I assume?
                                            http://carlmorrissey.blogspot.com/
                                            http://twitter.com/#!/Moro88

Comment

Seemed to be some fans of friends ITT recently. Some funny stuff before the soppy end.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pThLOSRFLAs[/ame]

Opr

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BzLf2jwIM[/ame]
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

gl hope yous win
                                                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                      had to try... first attempt

dear god they're tasty...
                                                      Cool, how did you make them, with ready made dough or raw ingredients

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                      Need some help BBV. Getting a hi-res print of my brother and his car from a recent drift day in Mondello framed for his birthday.
                                                      3 by a long way

Wow, serious ICM situations going on here,
                                                      survive = vegas
                                                      busto = $45 min cash

Also, keep an eye out for other teams talking about the league, like folding to first etc. if they do it at the table you can dock them 15 points, multiple offences = disqualified

Best of luck guys

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X1VIyZe3Ws[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                          had to try... first attempt

dear god they're tasty...
                                                          Lol well done!!!!!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                            sounds good, would be good to see a number of IPB teams clean this up next year .. glgl

btw i take it team players cannot be seated at the same table from the get go?.. has theyre been an issue with 3 players from a team left at the final 2 tables?.

awesome promotion tid
                                                            We've yet to end up at each others table. We've got to 2nd without 2 or more of us making the final 3 tables in the same tournament, so we're hoping that we've saved it for next week! Last night had the smallest amount of runners i think with 315.

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                            Wow, serious ICM situations going on here,
                                                            survive = vegas
                                                            busto = $45 min cash

Also, keep an eye out for other teams talking about the league, like folding to first etc. if they do it at the table you can dock them 15 points, multiple offences = disqualified

Best of luck guys
                                                            Cheers Mellor. Yeah we've been keeping tabs on other teams but nothing untoward at the moment. The team in the lead seem pretty good. I think they scooped the Vegas package in 2009 on Laddies

Just for the lads, it might be an idea to have a read over these threads over the next day or so to see if they have any thoughts/hand histories posted and maybe join up for the banter! Seems to be where the leaders are posting

Comment

Comment

Nice to wake up to a 'happy birthday' email from ipb this morning.

Hello Sometime Happy Dude,

We at Irish Poker Boards would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
                                                                It's not my birthday though.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                  Nice to wake up to a 'happy birthday' email from ipb this morning.

It's not my birthday though.
                                                                  Happy Birthday dude.

Comment

Have a good'n SHD.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Means a lot. I should have two.

Comment

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Means a lot. I should have two.
                                                                          like the queen imo
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That was my thinking. I should have more than her really, three.

Comment

Another raoul prediction?

Comment

Raoul, forecast some doom or something will you - I'm terribored!

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...a-left-cursing

Anybody been reading this series of articles?

I was doubtful before but this most recent one has me nearly convinced its all made up.
                                                                                  I've been following them
                                                                                  http://www.whoisthesecretfootballer.co.uk/ is a good site
                                                                                  F365 have a thread where a user claims he knows the player.
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

took the citydeal today for the fitzwilton hotel recommendations on a quality place for dinner in Waterford please.
                                                                                    48

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      I've been following them
                                                                                      http://www.whoisthesecretfootballer.co.uk/ is a good site
                                                                                      F365 have a thread where a user claims he knows the player.
                                                                                      It's the stig, confirmed.

Comment

It's the stig, confirmed.
                                                                                        Big cllue in this weeks article
                                                                                        mentions Paulo.
                                                                                        gotta be
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                          there will be a catastropic default in Ireland in the next 18-30 months and the consequences will be terrible

how's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            Another raoul prediction?

http://www.davy.ie/LR?id=676
                                                                                            yes, I've been bleating about that for a while

bank accounts are next

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Same here.
                                                                                              Found a squash ball sitting on top of the radiator in the office so have been Steve McQueen-ing it off the floor and the fire door for the last half hour.

Quare slow here today.

Comment

Lease is up in a couple of weeks, met with the letting agent a couple of weeks ago to let him know I am seeking a rent reduction as the rent is too high (my fault obviously).
                                                                                                He is sound but his boss is a complete slimey cunt. and was sitting at the desk behind him.

Told me he'd talk to the landlady who always gets back to him quickly.
                                                                                                Haven't heard a word since, that was 2 weeks ago.

What's my move?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  there will be a catastropic default in Ireland in the next 18-30 months and the consequences will be terrible

how's that?
                                                                                                  Time for us youngins to get out of dodge?
                                                                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Lease is up in a couple of weeks, met with the letting agent a couple of weeks ago to let him know I am seeking a rent reduction as the rent is too high (my fault obviously).
                                                                                                    He is sound but his boss is a complete slimey cunt. and was sitting at the desk behind him.

What's my move?
                                                                                                    get a list of similar properties with lower asking rents

send him an email and tell him you're offski unless you get an equivalent rent

give him three days to get back to you

obv. be prepared to move but fuck it a change is as good as a rest

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Cool, how did you make them, with ready made dough or raw ingredients
                                                                                                      Couldnt find the ready made dough, so used the powder mix packet stuff where you just add a little water. Will do with the raw ingredients next time, but had no access to a mixer, and had a serious craving!
                                                                                                      Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                      Lol well done!!!!!
                                                                                                      ta
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Comment

get a list of similar properties with lower asking rents

send him an email and tell him you're offski unless you get an equivalent rent

give him three days to get back to you

obv. be prepared to move but fuck it a change is as good as a rest
                                                                                                          One beds don't come up often where I am, there is one up at the moment and they are asking 850. My letting agent listed a one bed at 750 a few months ago (I mentioned this to him). I pointed out that a two bed in the place was asking 1000 (other 2 beds were asking 1150, sometimes more, that range of asking prices is ridic).

Also, I was just about to edit my post to add all this sh1te which further complicates matters:

A couple of days ago, I noticed a water problem (fml), some floodage (which originated from the bath/shower) had seeped through a small boiler room off the bathroom and into the bedroom soaking part of the carpet. Ordinarily, I'd just call up and say 'hey your apt is fucked' however I realised quickly that I may have caused it.
                                                                                                          A week ago I unscrewed the bath plug hole to try and clean it out a bit (it wasn't badly blocked but I was bored and feeling productive), pretty sure I think I didn't tighten it enough
                                                                                                          and this is likely the source. Trying to dry out carpets and dry up the water which has spread also behind the bathroom sink and to the front door of the apt (which has warped a small bit at the bottom and doesn't open as smoothly as it used to, this I noticed a few days ago and should have realised something was up).

So fml, it would have been nice to hear from the letting agent with positive news before I was calling to say 'hey your apt is fucked, I did it', not that I'm sure that I'll say that exactly.
                                                                                                          Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 06-05-11, 10:30.

Comment

What's my move?
                                                                                                            The lease continues on a rolling basis if not renewed or terminated, so you are obligated to pay it if you don't want to leave. However, what you can do is set up a holding account and put your rent into that. As long as you inform them of this, and provide them with the account details and balances showing that the rent is held, they basically have to act on whatever your grievance is or they won't see any money.
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

One beds don't come up often where I am, there is one up at the moment and they are asking 850. My letting agent listed a one bed at 750 a few months ago (I mentioned this to him).
                                                                                                              I think you should move 'down de country'

start a hilarious new blog about adjusting to country life and ways, then spin it off into a major TV series

you're welcome

Comment

Decent days normality defering yesterday. Got the sneaky dip in the 40 foot early doors, mosied into town and saw 13 Assigns, a film that leaves an impression at the very least, got the yumyums essen before tackling Jps 6 handed.Drank 4 beers and managed to come 3rd for 2k brick. Solid. Back to the booooks.

Comment

I think you should move 'down de country'

start a hilarious new blog about adjusting to country life and ways, then spin it off into a major TV series

you're welcome
                                                                                                                  This is a solid idea.
                                                                                                                  Or that idea we had whereby I move in with you.

Comment

One beds don't come up often where I am, there is one up at the moment and they are asking 850. My letting agent listed a one bed at 750 a few months ago (I mentioned this to him). I pointed out that a two bed in the place was asking 1000 (other 2 beds were asking 1150, sometimes more, that range of asking prices is ridic).

Also, I was just about to edit my post to add all this sh1te which further complicates matters:

A couple of days ago, I noticed a water problem (fml), some floodage (which originated from the bath/shower) had seeped through a small boiler room off the bathroom and into the bedroom soaking part of the carpet. Ordinarily, I'd just call up and say 'hey your apt is fucked' however I realised quickly that I may have caused it.
                                                                                                                    A week ago I unscrewed the bath plug hole to try and clean it out a bit (it wasn't badly blocked but I was bored and feeling productive), pretty sure I think I didn't tighten it enough
                                                                                                                    and this is likely the source. Trying to dry out carpets and dry up the water which has spread also behind the bathroom sink and to the front door of the apt (which has warped a small bit at the bottom and doesn't open as smoothly as it used to, this I noticed a few days ago and should have realised something was up).

So fml, it would have been nice to hear from the letting agent with positive news before I was calling to say 'hey your apt is fucked, I did it', not that I'm sure that I'll say that exactly.
                                                                                                                    Tell them immediately about the fault, it's only going to get worse. It doesn't matter if you did it, they should be insured against this kind of thing, but you are obligated to report it as soon as you find it. Anyway you can just say you found a loose nut and a leak, tightened it and all's ok now, but you should report the water damage and get them to properly assess it. In the meantime, haggling over the rent would be pretty silly.

Comment

how's that?
                                                                                                                      Yay!

Comment

This is a solid idea.
                                                                                                                        Or that idea we had whereby I move in with you.
                                                                                                                        deal is as follows:

you get your own double room, internet connection, TV, all the phone calls you can eat yada yada. No bills either.

rent is zero

in return you mind small children, cook dinners, do ironing and general household maintenance. Also walk dog.

you may not drink my wine but you are welcome to drink beer\spirits (outside of work hours).

seems fair and would give you some much-needed purpose in life.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                          Decent days normality defering yesterday. Got the sneaky dip in the 40 foot early doors, mosied into town and saw 13 Assigns, a film that leaves an impression at the very least, got the yumyums essen before tackling Jps 6 handed.Drank 4 beers and managed to come 3rd for 2k brick. Solid. Back to the booooks.
                                                                                                                          wat?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X