Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, give us a like, trying something a bit different out for a fun weekend

Outbreak - Limerick Zombie Festival. 2,263 likes. It's Like Spring Break, but For Zombies...
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Im safely ensconced indoors watching the Padres v Cubs baseball. And watching the snooker on the live ticker scoreboard.

Now can anyone sus what this docket is about?. Found it crushed up against my door at work and had a curious gander but cant make head nor tail of it. My best guess is its a lotto bet,maybe a dogs reverse forecast based on the time placed but i have no clue really. Maybe Careca with his union jacks and patents will know this right off.
      Out of curiosity any degens able to identify or decode what this bet could be on?

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      could it be a horse race on at 7:51 (maybe a virtua horse, given the weird time) and €3 on number 11 to win? Haven't a clue tbh!
      Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
      That betting slip is wrecking my head now too. Been trying to work it out last hour or so!

Have resorted to asking for help on Twitter.
      It's 100% Rapido. It's a €3 euro double on 67 and 51 in Draw 11 of rapido on the 18/4. Draw 11 took place at 11:06 that day.

Case solved at fucking last. Thanks to my mate who works for Ladbrokes for going back through the draws on the system to find the time of the draw lol!
      Damn you CKid, just through 5 pages of BBV to see if anyone had nailed it. Minute I saw it I knew it was Rapido. The time of the bet was the key to it. No punter in at 11am will be waiting around for 8 mins for a 11.11 dog race when he can bet on something else

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        Hey guys, give us a like, trying something a bit different out for a fun weekend

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Outbre...l/338970577429
        Isn't that just like a normal weekend in Limerick
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          See Rebecca McAdam posted on Facebook that Tatjana Pasalic is going to be working the IO for PP nice

Seems like PP have put together a good crew for this, just a shame you had to get a real job and can't work this
          I can't see that pic in work and have never heard of her - all I know is that Tatjana Pasalic is no ionapaul and in terms of PPP bloggage I'm pretty much irreplaceable!

That's putting it up to ye! Looking forward to catching up with all IPBers and PPPers at the event itself.

Comment

Click this and try not to laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              I laughed just at the headline

Comment

Hillarious all right. jesus the pain of it bad enough getting a tap in the nuts
                if the roles were reversed and some freak bit lumps out of a woman would it be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                  wow, she's ridic hot!

Did a search for her and the second link on google was titled "Tatjana Pasalic Does A Pretty Good Sharon Stone “Basic Instinct” Move". Too scared to check the page in work though!
                  she has a nice pussy alright

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
                    Ul Caf, you have been fairly close in fairess a few times. If you fancy it I'll stake you into the last chance one tonight. 65/35 in my favour then if you happen to go on and cash in the IO?
                    I'm only getting back online now after buying a dongle. PM sent btw. My internet went before the game so I had to run up to a mates to play it last night and still hasn't come back ffs.

Had some crazy horses to my left early on so was letting them do the betting for me when I was into a pot. That kept me up up with avg until the last hand of the 80/160 level when I ran KK into AA aipf and left me utg with 3.5bb and 100/200. 66 all in straight away and a guy in mp doubles me up flatting my shove with his 25ss(lolz). Was back to about 6bb and obv had an uphill battle. A few shoves got through and I pick up AQss in the CO @100/200/25 and 12bb. MP(big stack) min opens, I shove for 2.4k. BB(6.4k) tank calls with 88(pretty frustrating call tbh). Ace on the flop but an eight too so it was game over, out in 80th. Not a lot I could do in the end.

Thanks again for the stake LineUs, it would have been nice to bink.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                      Hillarious all right. jesus the pain of it bad enough getting a tap in the nuts
                      if the roles were reversed and some freak bit lumps out of a woman would it be funny?
                      Women don't have testicles.

Comment

In before Sickpuppy lectures you.

Comment

Never been mangled drunk in Thailand?

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                            Never been in Thailand?
                            FYP
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sigh...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6RWAsKn69Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBuOISIZUpE&feature=related[/ame]
                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eq7wyIjLVc[/ame]

Nice headlights.
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                  Sigh...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBuOI...eature=related
                                  There was a great post on 2+2 about Barca earlier.

It is just your opinion. I understand it is sarcasm but this just shows my point exactly. Down the line there will be a better team than Barca and who knows how they will play? It might be more like Stoke than Barca. It could be incredibly enjoyable to watch. For all Stokes negatives, and I am not a fan at all, they can be engrossing to watch at times.

Heres the truth, whilst Barca are sometimes absolutely incredible to watch, much of the time they are boring as ****. Literally more boring than Stoke. This is a hard pill to swallow for Barca fans, their sense of entitlement is too great. Their sense of being hard done by the physicality of other teams is also an utter joke. Do you need someone to post pictures of Busquets from last year again? Barca can cheat with the best of them. Mascherano plays for Barca ffs.

Rather than supress the feelings people have about Barca your posts have only emphasised how right we were. I still think Barca is a fantastic club. I visited their ground twice. I love the history and everything. But this current generation, the team and fans, I am sick of them tbh. Sick of them thinking everyone should feel priviliged to watch their team, sick of them thinking that their version of the game is somehow what everyone else should strive for, a perfect utopian vision. Sick of the double standards when it comes to cheating and physicality. Sick of the Barca bandwagon people jump on. Sick of people thinking that somehow the football their team plays is a reflection of them in any way shape or form and thus supporting Barca makes them more sophisticated and cultured as a fan.

Comment

I take it everyones supporting yaaaaaaaanited yaaaaaanited from this point on in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                      I take it everyones supporting yaaaaaaaanited yaaaaaanited from this point on in the CL.

Comment

FC Shalke baby.
                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

lol at the price for this

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Con Air is on tonight. Get in. Sick all week in bed and just as im starting to feel bit better one of my Fav popcorn movies is on. World starting to look a bit brighter again.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                              FC Shalke baby.
                                              +1 mirrion

Comment

Originally posted by aodea View Post
                                                Con Air is on tonight. Get in. Sick all week in bed and just as im starting to feel bit better one of my Fav popcorn movies is on. World starting to look a bit brighter again.
                                                So much promise, ending was beyond dire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                  So much promise, ending was beyond dire.
                                                  true but i always enjoy it none the less, not a huge Nic Cage fan but dont want to kill him in this.

Comment

So long since I've seen it, didn't realise Dave Chappelle is in it.

Comment

apparently so, ill watch out for him this time. Love colm meany in it aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        I can't see that pic in work and have never heard of her - all I know is that Tatjana Pasalic is no ionapaul and in terms of PPP bloggage I'm pretty much irreplaceable!

That's putting it up to ye! Looking forward to catching up with all IPBers and PPPers at the event itself.
                                                        I will welcome Tatjana Pasalic with open arms you will be missed thou probably for a couple of minutes

No laugh here.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

apparently so, ill watch out for him this time. Love colm meany in it aswell.
                                                          He plays a character called Pinball.
                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

It's 100% Rapido. It's a €3 euro double on 67 and 51 in Draw 11 of rapido on the 18/4. Draw 11 took place at 11:06 that day.

Case solved at fucking last. Thanks to my mate who works for Ladbrokes for going back through the draws on the system to find the time of the draw lol!
                                                            The 1) is a D for draw, so draw 11. I think there's 80 numbers, 20 get drawn and he needs the two to come out for a 12/1 winner.
                                                            Well played. Case closed. Was looking like a cold case if it wasnt solved in the first 24 hrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                              I'm only getting back online now after buying a dongle. PM sent btw. My internet went before the game so I had to run up to a mates to play it last night and still hasn't come back ffs.

Had some crazy horses to my left early on so was letting them do the betting for me when I was into a pot. That kept me up up with avg until the last hand of the 80/160 level when I ran KK into AA aipf and left me utg with 3.5bb and 100/200. 66 all in straight away and a guy in mp doubles me up flatting my shove with his 25ss(lolz). Was back to about 6bb and obv had an uphill battle. A few shoves got through and I pick up AQss in the CO @100/200/25 and 12bb. MP(big stack) min opens, I shove for 2.4k. BB(6.4k) tank calls with 88(pretty frustrating call tbh). Ace on the flop but an eight too so it was game over, out in 80th. Not a lot I could do in the end.

Thanks again for the stake LineUs, it would have been nice to bink.
                                                              Unlucky,i was on your table,was worried for u when he Made such a small 4 bet but u cant fold kings there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafortezza View Post
                                                                http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breaks-Game-...2&sr=1-1-spell

Great book, deals a little with how Magic/Bird/Jordan made both ESPN and Nike into the companies they are today. Possibly not in the depth you want though for Nike.
                                                                I've read it Laf, along with his other good NBA book "Playing For Keeps". Is good, but I'm interested in something specifically on Nike.
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Oh yeah, Nicholas Cage trying to do a Southern American accent is reason enough to watch.

Comment

HELLO

is there any chance someone could send me $12 to play the Early Doubles on Full Tilt...will send straight back to you tomorrow..Deposits aint working!!..if worst comes to worst, I can deposit from a Paddy Power shop and send back then..will send back $15

Thanks

Comment

I love that film but i have seen it so many times that there is no point in watching it again.
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                        I love that film but i have seen it so many times that there is no point in watching it again.
                                                                        Course thier is. Mr. Cage gets his top off, u love that kinda thing.

Comment

Course thier is. Mr. Cage gets his top off, u love that kinda thing.
                                                                          omg no way he would not do it for me at all, something odd looking about him plus the way he fucking talks it does my head in.

Do you remember that other film he was in , city of angels wow that was some flick!!! class
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

omg no way he would not do it for me at all, something odd looking about him plus the way he fucking talks it does my head in.

Do you remember that other film he was in , city of angels wow that was some flick!!! class
                                                                            Im sure you wudnt say no. he be all like "hey im nic cage you may remember me from such films as Faceoff, the rock and gone in sixty seconds". You be all like "ur much taller in real life". Then porn music starts and its on..

well thats my understanding of how movie stars get it done. Whats the one where he wins the lotto and gives it the waitress?

Comment

Im sure you wudnt say no. he be all like "hey im nic cage you may remember me from such films as Faceoff, the rock and gone in sixty seconds". You be all like "ur much taller in real life". Then porn music starts and its on..

well thats my understanding of how movie stars get it done. Whats the one where he wins the lotto and gives it the waitress?
                                                                              nope i would not be interested, honestly, in my day I had one or 2 well known people try it on and i dont care how much money they have it doesnt matter if your not attracted!

that film was it lucky you or something like that?
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

nope i would not be interested, honestly, in my day I had one or 2 well known people try it on and i dont care how much money they have it doesnt matter if your not attracted!

I like that film has billys wife from white men cant jump in it. Sucker for a rom com me. You seem very sure of urself even if he bought u an island cause he does that?

Comment

I like that film has billys wife from white men cant jump in it. Sucker for a rom com me. You seem very sure of urself even if he bought u an island cause he does that?
                                                                                  Nope!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Given the likely timeline here I think we can roughly assume you were hit on by...

SPOILER
                                                                                    Elvis and The 1976 Miami Dolphins?
                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                      Given the likely timeline here I think we can roughly assume you were hit on by...

SPOILER
                                                                                      Kayroo for the win again.

Comment

My guesses re the well known people who've hit on MSN

Gay Byrne
                                                                                        Silvio Berlusconi
                                                                                        Strewelpeter
                                                                                        Rosie O ' Donnell
                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Kayroo for the win again.
                                                                                          Feeling the love aodea, feeling the love. I don't care that it's inspired by a high brought on by lemsip and nicolas cage with long hair and a wifebeater. I'll take it.

There's a definite game in guessing which Z-List celeb hit on MSN. Solid +EV chance if you punt the showband leaders first. Dickie Rock and Big Red are serious challengers for a little SatNavigation.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                            You cheeky feckin git, i was only potty trained then!!!!

Ye are just trying to get names out of me, hahahah kayroo i know excactly what your at
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Feeling the love aodea, feeling the love. I don't care that it's inspired by a high brought on by lemsip and nicolas cage with long hair and a wifebeater. I'll take it.

There's a definite game in guessing which Z-List celeb hit on MSN. Solid +EV chance if you punt the showband leaders first. Dickie Rock and Big Red are serious challengers for a little SatNavigation.
                                                                                              One is american and has played a in a very well known band ( very well known)

the other is from ( not funny ) limerick lol
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

You cheeky feckin git, i was only potty trained then!!!!

Ye are just trying to get names out of me, hahahah kayroo i know excactly what your at
                                                                                                Ah you're too quick for me so ya are.

Did this guy ever hit on ya?

Comment

Yeah its defo got sumin to do with drugs and antibotics but none the less im a hard man to please.

Joe Dolan? D'unbelivables? Jim Coor? The cast of Glenroe?

Comment

AND

Comment

LOL hahahahahahahah no no no!!! im not saying anyway nothing happened , i was in a relationship at the time!!!
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Hmmm well known American band. I'm thinking late eighties, early ninties. Thinking you were a rock chick too. Member of Bon Jovi or Guns and Roses????
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Nicky OD?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                            Hmmm well known American band. I'm thinking late eighties, early ninties. Thinking you were a rock chick too. Member of Bon Jovi or Guns and Roses????
                                                                                                            your warm lol it was 1991

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Nicky OD?
                                                                                                            who?
                                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                              Has played so I am lumping on Slash here.

Comment

Are you Courtney Love?

Comment

Ah feile they were the good old days, remind me sometime and ill fill ye in on a brill story about me and a chap called Hal cragin, Iggy pops Bass guitarist !

also had a great chat with Mr POP about our lovely irish weather!!

hint: broke up with my boyfriend that weekend!

Pic ...Hal cragin!
                                                                                                                  Winner Winner?

Comment

Has played so I am lumping on Slash here.
                                                                                                                    no

Are you Courtney Love?
                                                                                                                    and no
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                                                                                      Winner Winner?
                                                                                                                      LMAO winner winner fair play to u, u have some memory lol
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

LMAO winner winner fair play to u, u have some memory lol
                                                                                                                        BOOM!!!

Comment

Lol. Had to deliver something to the gym the Leinster Rugby lads use today. Somehow managed to stumble into a changing room with a couple of semi-naked lads. Wow, hadn't seen bodies like that since ever! Didn't know where to look Thankfully, was wearing enough gear to hide my own semi. 1980's porn scenario didn't play out
                                                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X