Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow Zuutroy thats a fab pic, like something from narnia!!!! do you own a really expensive camera?
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

In a way yes...iPhone 4!

tbh I think the subject is hard to take a bad pic of!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        No and I'd be surprised if I didn't know about it if there was one

The closest thing I can find is that he illustrated an edition of Patricia Lynch's the Turfcutters Donkey

So I was looking around trying to find out what you are after when I stumbled across this extraordinary fact that J B Yeats was the first person to win an Olympic Medal for Ireland!

the book supposedly has been outta print since the 70s, I'm only passing on 2nd hand hearsay so could be well wrong ( had a bottle of plonk on board too at the time) one of the illustrations is of a girl sitting on a fish, if that helps

Comment

Zuutroys picture reminded me of this, the most impressive video I've seen in a long long time.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
          Last edited by RasTa; 18-04-11, 21:23.
          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
            In a way yes...iPhone 4!

tbh I think the subject is hard to take a bad pic of!
            GREAT pic - that looks excellent!

Comment

game of thrones: Awesome.
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

The series is out? I LOVE the books

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                  the book supposedly has been outta print since the 70s, I'm only passing on 2nd hand hearsay so could be well wrong ( had a bottle of plonk on board too at the time) one of the illustrations is of a girl sitting on a fish, if that helps
                  ?
                  [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fairy-Tales-Ireland-William-Butler/dp/0020556403[/ame]

Comment

I'm having a JD and coke..... hope ye dont mind
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                      GREAT pic - that looks excellent!
                      I've a class pic from Marmot Basin in Jasper. Everytime I look at it I wonder how the fuck I climbed that high.
                      Must dig it out somewhere
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                        game of thrones: Awesome.
                        The file has just finished downloading for me - time to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                          On a Monday night?! Brave woman I'd join ya but only 5 more nights then I can open my bottle of Champagne!

Apart from the day of a old family friend's funeral the week before last - haven't touched a drop all lent...

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                            On a Monday night?! Brave woman I'd join ya but only 5 more nights then I can open my bottle of Champagne!

Apart from the day of a old family friend's funeral the week before last - haven't touched a drop all lent...
                            ah jules I have alot of shit on my brain at the moment and himself is gone too, just having a really shit night!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

ah jules I have alot of shit on my brain at the moment and himself is gone too, just having a really shit night!
                              Plus losing out on all those life-tilting 3xTurbo IUK Satts too... I don't blame you!

Comment

folded and flopped a royal flush. I hate you poker god!

Comment

Fucking hate cnuting poker right now, can't win a flip, 60/40 or a 70/30 in any of the fooking PP IO sats i've had a crack at while the donks all around me hoover up chips.

Pretty fooking naf time to be running cold.

Looks like a relaxing poker free weekend with my kids in the (supposedly) good weather

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                    folded and flopped a royal flush. I hate you poker god!
                                    AFAIK
                                    random generator generates a different flop if you are in the pot
                                    Last edited by Guest; 18-04-11, 22:38.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      I've a class pic from Marmot Basin in Jasper. Everytime I look at it I wonder how the fuck I climbed that high.
                                      Must dig it out somewhere
                                      Totally OT but tried that http://proxy.chris-pc.com/ software you posted earlier and could not get iPlayer to play even though I chose the UK Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by TM2204 View Post
                                        Fucking hate cnuting poker right now, can't win a flip, 60/40 or a 70/30 in any of the fooking PP IO sats i've had a crack at while the donks all around me hoover up chips.

Looks like a relaxing poker free weekend with my kids in the (supposedly) good weather
                                        23.5 degrees I believe ooh bring it on.............. cant wait to bate the roads with the sweat hopping off me
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Search and Destroy. You get 1 life each. It was meant to be 5 v 5 but as you can see 10 seconds into this video Im left on my own to take on their team as all my team got killed. They were all french too meaning I have an inbox full of french hate mail

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVWmWAPNgM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVWmWAPNgM[/ame]

Comment

23.5 degrees I believe ooh bring it on.............. cant wait to bate the roads with the sweat hopping off me
                                            Pussy (Female gash between legs)
                                            Man.. that bitch had some bad road.

A hard area,generally an estate,but it can be anywhere a lot of crime goes on.Lots of 'G's hang here and roll
                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

WTF
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

I feel your pain Tom...

Not a bad idea to enjoy the sunshine, easter eggs and rob some of Michelle's drink! ;-D

Comment

WTF
                                                  At least you can say you didn't start the dirty talk tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                    Search and Destroy. You get 1 life each. It was meant to be 5 v 5 but as you can see 10 seconds into this video Im left on my own to take on their team as all my team got killed. They were all french too meaning I have an inbox full of french hate mail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVWmWAPNgM
                                                    Buy a Famas

Comment

WTF
                                                      Road is slang for something else that I pointed out, and when you said you were going to bate the roads with the sweat hopping off you I found it amusing.

I even provided a link so you'd understand.

Comment

At least you can say you didn't start the dirty talk tonight...
                                                        tis early yet jjules
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

tis early yet jjules
                                                          Stammering already... how many drinks have you had Missus?! Should I hang around to see you tear lumps out of the Diamond?

Just realised its not a school night... and I packed the kids to bed early!

Comment

Stay calm SATNAV enjoy your drink.Think happy thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                              Buy a Famas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVWmWAPNgM
                                                              That's sick

Comment

Stammering already... how many drinks have you had Missus?! Should I hang around to see you tear lumps out of the Diamond?

Just realised its not a school night... and I packed the kids to bed early!
                                                                I know you wont believe me, but one day while eating some digestive biscuits a crumb fell under the J key so i preceded to pull it off ( the key that is) and the little rubber yoke came off too so i couldnt get it back on.

so bottom line is jules my J is fucked
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I know you wont believe me, but one day while eating some digestive biscuits a crumb fell under the J key so i preceded to pull it off ( the key that is) and the little rubber yoke came off too so i couldnt get it back on.

So many lols here it's scary

Comment

So many lols here it's scary
                                                                    ah ya know what i mean FFS
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

The series is out? I LOVE the books
                                                                      Had been looking for new reads, ordered, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                        Had been looking for new reads, ordered, cheers.
                                                                        Really don't think you will be disappointed, my second favourite series, enjoy! Only thing I hate about the tv series is he stopped writing the books, pretty much, while he was making it. Still, a good few books for you to catch up on.

Comment

Buy a Famas
                                                                          galil is better for search and destroy - has more power than the famas and the iron sights are better meaning I can use a silencer and not give my position away

Commando is GOAT gun though

Comment

You nutter!

I LOL'ed so hard... I knocked my glass of diet coke over my bloody mobile! Still waiting to see what 'J' means in the Urban dic'!

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                              Zuutroys picture reminded me of this, the most impressive video I've seen in a long long time.

http://www.wimp.com/eigerrecord/
                                                                              That's incredible.

Comment

many thanks that 2nd link confirms there is a book out there, don't think its from the right publisher as i couldn't see the illustration that i was looking for and it was printed in 2010. But now i have somewhere to start searching tomorrow
                                                                                work away knock yourself out have some more when that one is finished

haha i'm off to bed
                                                                                48

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                  That's incredible.
                                                                                  Agreed. Fook me could feel my legs going just watching that guy

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                    lol, someone get the book

Extreme ironing enthusiast takes advantage of motorway closure after scrapyard fire to iron his shirt in the middle lane

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Extreme-Iron.../dp/1843305550
                                                                                    Tempted.

Sickos:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MV7-tMrbiM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                    Phase One of Dundalk ski, casino and all-weather tourism complex got the green light.

Ski facilty to be biggest in Europe.

Casino to follow if gambling laws adjusted.

Fuck cloud computing or Green energy. We should try to become the Vegas of Europe.

In Louth of all places.
                                                                                    Somehow it only got 27 points. wtf?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-seDrv1eQo[/ame]

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                    I've two pet chinchillas that I give mine to. They get so much more joy out of them than I ever could
                                                                                    Not as much as me...

The self satisfied smile at 0:32 is hilarious!

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                    Shakey cam and lens flares are incredibly annoying, mainly Shakey Cam though. Almost as bad as the current 3d fad that I really hope is just a fad and dies out very quickly, but sadly I think it'll go the other way first.
                                                                                    Fucking shakey camera, so retarded. My previous main gripe was the obsession that took over after pulp fiction (not saying it was the first to do it, but it sure popularised it) of substituting a decent story for simply chopping up the movie and putting the end at the start and the beginning in the middle and the middle somewhere at the end.
                                                                                    Every second movie did this for 10 years, so tilting.
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

galil is better for search and destroy - has more power than the famas and the iron sights are better meaning I can use a silencer and not give my position away

Have seen photos of my Estonian house mate in full camo gear with a Gaili shes a woman and not an ogre

Comment

Yeah the galil might be better if you are used to it. I just stick to the famas and it does the trick for me. I normally play domination or TDM so by the time i'm rank 44 i've maxed out 1500 kills with the famas so i go with the commando which is pretty good.

Comment

Really don't think you will be disappointed, my second favourite series, enjoy! Only thing I hate about the tv series is he stopped writing the books, pretty much, while he was making it. Still, a good few books for you to catch up on.
                                                                                          Obvious q after that post... whats the favourite?

Comment

Funny Mike Sexton impersonation from 5:20 onwards

Watch poker videos, TV shows & documentaries on PokerTube. With over 20,000 Poker related movies like High Stakes Poker, PokerTube is the world's largest site to watch anything about poker.

Comment

jesus just watching the late late show now, did any of ye see the band on it with the female singer all out of tune, really really bad
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Mad hand on Channel 4 poker just now. Guy bets the river on a paired board with J high. Opponent calls with Jack high and the other guy mucks straight away. Guy turns over this hand to show him it would have been a chopped pot had he not mucked!

Opr
                                                                                                Last edited by Opr; 19-04-11, 00:10.

Comment

Funny Mike Sexton impersonation from 5:20 onwards

http://www.pokertube.com/free-poker-...ur_S09_E10_1_2
                                                                                                  That's a pretty bad impression, guy seems like a tool too.
                                                                                                  Hi.

Comment

he's actually finished the next book (dance) - his publisher has even posted pics of the manuscript online for the unbelievers! due out this july iirc.

Comment

giraffes yo

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                        That's a pretty bad impression, guy seems like a tool too.
                                                                                                        Hi.
                                                                                                        Yellow.
                                                                                                        Yeah it was very bad but hearing Mike cringe made it worthwhile .

Comment

lol, your avatar is disgusting+great. wp

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                            lol, your avatar is disgusting+great. wp
                                                                                                            Oi yer bastard yer

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2IzFUwSNGw[/ame]

Having the next IPB meetup at mine.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                                                Obvious q after that post... whats the favourite?
                                                                                                                The Malazan Book of the Fallen Series, more fantasyish. Although i don't really know which is my favourite, hmm.
                                                                                                                Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                he's actually finished the next book (dance) - his publisher has even posted pics of the manuscript online for the unbelievers! due out this july iirc.
                                                                                                                Whoop! Has to have been years at this stage

Comment

go to table quiz tonight, win the thing (finally!!!!), then head for home. our mates car has been broken into for a coat on the back seat. call the cops. while waiting some car circles block and throws eggs at us. FFS I hate this city some times. good night out ruined, and our visitors from UK leave with a bad impression because of some absolute cnuts.
                                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

bah out of a 5e(massive, I know ) shorthanded freezeout in second. damn you open ended straight flush draw, damn you!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      LOL insurance companies, what a bunch of low life scummy scammers.

So for two years my Son was working as a self employed Architectural technologist doing BER Certs, Planning permissions, drawings etc. to sign off on BER's the quango running it need to see professional indemnity insurance of x^n the value of any properties hes working on but fck it thats the deal pay up your c.€500 a year and look happy. Then last year he landed a job in London and he's off their working away and all's going well, I spoke to the insurance broker about cancelling the policy and getting a refund on the remaining 9 months but he sais it wasn't a runner so c'est la vie.
                                                                                                                      Now the renewal is up and I mailed them to cancel it. Thats fine they say but the policy we had only provides cover the moment that claims are made against you and not for the work you have done so in case anyone wants to claim you need to get another policy called a run off that only costs 90% of the original premium and decreases every year thereafter.
                                                                                                                      I'll leave it to your imagination the terms in which they were told to go fuck themselves, suffice to say I felt better after getting my feelings about them off my chest
                                                                                                                      You probably don't want to hear it but you are pretty much in the wrong here. It's really important to keep up PI after you stop working. It's the same as if any other professional was negligent and had retired. He is still liable for work he did for certain amount of time.
                                                                                                                      I think keeping it up for 5 or 10 years is standard and it decreases by 10 or 20% per year.

PI isn't needed for planning and unless he was signing off against compliance certs e500 looks kinda high for BER alone. But maybe not.

Comment

Anybody else have a problem that if you buy into a tourney with vip points, hem just reports errors when trying to import the hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                          and our visitors from UK leave with a bad impression because of some absolute cnuts.
                                                                                                                          And that was before you went out tonight......

Sorry
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X