Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
    IPB Help please
    I am playing the IO grand final sat but the girlfriend wants to play as well.
    Is it a complete no no to both play the tourney from the same house and how likely are they to notice.
    Tks
    Email them and pm PPP on here and tell them, they will prpbably watch closely for any collusion but you can both play.

Me and the missus play regularly on the same ip

General question for the bbv, what age is the oldest person you know still driving? Just saw my granny driving there today and she is in her 80s Thought she gave up a few years ago. Poor woman slipped on ice and chipped her pelvis at xmas too.
      One of my dad's mates is 99, and only gave up driving a year ago. Vaguely remember him getting a new car for his 95th

OK Arsenal, 1 tiny glimmer of hope at keeping this Premiership dream alive, and keeping Fabregas at the helm of things next season. Come on ffs, let's see some heart

You dont honestly think they can win the league do ya. Seriously now

looks like a shoot out is on

Also I wish ray Wilkins would fuck right off. He is awful

Originally posted by Line Us View Post
              No prob Caf, money shipped and gl! Still havent shipped a ticket myself after about 20 sats! Gonna be a seriously expensive IO entry for me this year unless I happen to ship one tonight.
              Regged there now, thanks again and best of luck to you tonight too. I had a feeling that these sat attempts would be the norm for some peops around here. 20 sats is pretty sick, dunno how you cope with that but you would prob be used to it somehow.

I think you were on my first sat FT a while back but neither of us were playing on our PPP accounts iirc, the €60r with a big overlay. Think I was first out though AQ<A6 and you weren't far behind. You were a thorn in my side most of that game btw! lol. Prob the only pot i won against you was my 910>your AJ aipf on the FT bubble.

What a first touch and finish from VDV!

Norf London derby fucking rules.

What a first touch and finish from VDV!
                    And Bale won player of the year when hes not even been the best player on his own team

Id love to find the stat to make sure, But I read somewhere Bale has the same amount of assists as Konchesky in the PL this season.

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                        IPB Help please
                        I am playing the IO grand final sat but the girlfriend wants to play as well.
                        Is it a complete no no to both play the tourney from the same house and how likely are they to notice.
                        Tks
                        Never had a problem when I lived with 72z but we were playing on different skins. Probably best to find out for a fact because if you bink and it's taken off you for collusion, it'll be a worse beat than I could imagine. A dongle would give you a different IP address I'd say so if you can get your hands on one of those you won't have a problem.

I only thought there was an IO sat, congrats on shipping the ticket, what was the tournie?

Caught up with The Metal Man on Sunday at the freeroll in great form as always legend he is tell me on all the stories I miss from not being a Jackpot reg.

Is it Mark Buckley by any chance? If so seems like a nice bloke and a decent player.
                          Don't know his name Danny i'm afraid.

I tend to use the JP as a Sat venue for most of those €550 games late of a friday night.
                          Buy in for €150 & try to spin it up to buyin. Works better for me than playing too many Live Sats.

Id love to find the stat to make sure, But I read somewhere Bale has the same amount of assists as Konchesky in the PL this season.
                            He has the same number as noted playmaker Edwin Van Der Sar iirc (a player-of-the-year-tastic one!)

You dont honestly think they can win the league do ya. Seriously now
                              If we beat Spurs tonight and then can turn over United we have Bolton, Stoke, Villa and Fulham so i'd like to think we can pick up max points in the run in.

You'd have to play Everton, Chelsea, Blackburn and Blackpool. I'd like to think Chelsea could turn you over, and maybe Blackburn away could be an opportunity to slip up.

In previous years, your goal difference has been huge, Man U are only +6 at the moment. If we beat Spurs, that shortens and if we beat Man U, it gets closer again so i don't think it's completely over yet. We need to force Man U to win every game and be snapping at the heels should they slip up. No point being completely pessimistic when we're not quite out of it yet

If we beat Spurs tonight and then can turn over United we have Bolton, Stoke, Villa and Fulham so i'd like to think we can pick up max points in the run in.

You'd have to play Everton, Chelsea, Blackburn and Blackpool. I'd like to think Chelsea could turn you over, and maybe Blackburn away could be an opportunity to slip up.

In previous years, your goal difference has been huge, Man U are only +6 at the moment. If we beat Spurs, that shortens and if we beat Man U, it gets closer again so i don't think it's completely over yet. We need to force Man U to win every game and be snapping at the heels should they slip up. No point being completely pessimistic when we're not quite out of it yet

Ah, forget it, boyo. You're as like to have angels fly out your arse as get next to the likes of her

Van Persie and Nasri in FF Van Persie would be unreal if he could stay fit

just cleaned out 1200 on stars on 20 minutes on life tilt spewage plo

FFS - looks like we're gonna bottle it again.

T Hudd is such a beast, 5 goals and only getting to half time now!

This commentary is ridiculous. Wilkens saying he was disappointed the Arsenal keeper went off with a dislocated finger in a match instead of popping it back in the and the main guy saying the Keeper winking was basically out of order. It looked like he winked to his own player to say he was grand... tilting as fuck.

Nice Modric dive

Van Persie and Nasri in FF Van Persie would be unreal if he could stay fit
                                            Have those two aswell and Malouda is my captain

Arsenal choking.

What is wrong with this team, seriously like. fucking ridiculous.

Absolutely no need to make that challenge against Lennon ffs

Great game for the neutral to watch.

That team couldnt win the tiltle if United and Chelsea pulled out now. Absolute choke artists

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                                        against you ---------eeeeerrrrr NO
                                                        sure i member you bustin me outta that citywest team event a few years back

If you are doing a LL you have to get Surindar and Andy in again.
                                                        dont get this reference... cliffs any1

Sigh, an itch to play the IO won't be scratched this year, AKs<AQs aipf for a tasty pot see me first out of the feeder. I prob would have been some of the value there anyway but it would have been nice to live that dream, hopefully won't be around for next years.

Reality sucks: The last two ft's though were my own mistakes in hindsight. Obv shoving Q7 for 17bbs with a rush of blood to the head wasn't the best idea I've had. Seeing stars last night at the ft and probably shut up shop too soon, def a lot of atc shoves should have been taken to lock in a ticket...experience gained, it won't be happeing again. I think I just lost my nerve with a such a big prize up for offer and froze.

Anyway this is prob normal stuff for some of you and I've seen plenty of here taking as many and more shots at getting in on the cheap and most of you are probably sick of hearing about my attempts at this stage so I'll shut up now.

Seems to be a good crowd from here going, best of luck to you all, hopefully be reading about some mega run good stories over the weekend.

Grrrrrrind on...
                                                        i musta bubbled the open ticket 8/9 times last year, i mean exact bubble, 3rd with 2 seats, 2nd with 1 seat, 14th with 13 in last cahnce night b4...and so on...really fecking wrecked my head bad at the time,was like a sick joke.. went up to burlo anyways and spent 800 on the rebuy night b4 without binkin the seat...had to pack bags and leave hotel early on morning of open sick at sight of evry1 getting buzzed up b4 playing....lowest point with poker ever,,,took a week off with the lady, came back + shipped my one + only six figure score....So ya if u dont get in, itll wreck ur head but try look at bigger picture, shit like that can only but make u more hungry to succeed

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                          dont get this reference... cliffs any1

Last time the lads organised a last longer while at the Irish Open, all sorts of random people started signing up. Think they were all bested by one of our own in the end.

It was at the IPO and we schooled those bums

There won't be any announcements this time for the likes of our buddy Surinder to sign up.

Racist

i pm'ed him already, he wants in

Fuck Off With Your Tiki-Taka El Classico Foreign Rubbish, THIS IS FOOTBALL.

gwan arsenal

Bye bye Cesc

It was good while it lasted, but i reckon at 23 years old, no-one could fault one of the Worlds best midfielders going to a club with a chance of winning things seeing as bar his individual and International honours, he only has 1 FA Cup winners medals in his locker

Sick of it.

When will they ever learn?

God I hope Spurs get 4th.

Liverpool for 4th obviously.

Fucking gheyness.

Pox bottle fuckbags.

When are spuds releasing the DVD?

Bye bye Cesc

It was good while it lasted, but i reckon at 23 years old, no-one could fault one of the Worlds best midfielders going to a club with a chance of winning things seeing as bar his individual and International honours, he only has 1 FA Cup winners medals in his locker
                                                                                  They consistantly flatter as would be challengers when in fact there as likely to win the league as Everton

Bye bye Cesc

Oh and Nasri is a better player

we need to win this game and with 9 minutes left the manager brings on a 6'3'' striker and plays him out wide. - Takes one of our most dangerous players and replaces him with andrey 'never tracks back' arshavin.

I've said it more than once this season - WENGER OUT

we need to win this game and with 9 minutes left the manager brings on a 6'3'' striker and plays him out wide. - Takes one of our most dangerous players and replaces him with andrey 'never tracks back' arshavin.

I've said it more than once this season - WENGER OUT
                                                                                        I dont agree with the Wenger out brigade but massive changes are needed this summer.

Almunia, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Clichy all out imo.

Happy 420

Roy Hodgson for Arsenal.

I dont agree with the Wenger out brigade but massive changes are needed this summer.

Almunia, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Clichy all out imo.
                                                                                              I know you're upset after tonight but let's not say things we can't take back...

Is snoop dog a nice person or a horrible boll0x. He looks like the latter but everytime i see him at a basketball match or on tv everyone is whooping it up with him?.

I know you're upset after tonight but let's not say things we can't take back...
                                                                                                  We all say things we dont mean in the heat of the moment.

This wasnt one of those times!

Watching Allen buckle please me immensely

0-0 in the cup final
                                                                                                      extra time now

Watching Allen buckle please me immensely
                                                                                                        sigh

Boom, Ronaldo really does head the ball superbly

could it be a horse race on at 7:51 (maybe a virtua horse, given the weird time) and €3 on number 11 to win? Haven't a clue tbh!
                                                                                                              The virtual time sounds right but the time it was placed is unlikely being the morning for an evening race has to be rare. And i dont think they have the virtual races on the papers. So unless its a dedicated virtual formbook student with an inside line to virtual printed form and the dicipline to wait all day for the race to come up id say not. Actually imagine the dicipline of the guy if this was the case!.

And that looks like a 6 in front of the 7 51 so i dont know how to explain that.

Id say if anyone can solve this its Armanijeans as i remember him say he was a bookie shop manager in a previous life.

the dream is over

lol, yeah, good point about the virtual racing and the bet timing!
                                                                                                                    Honest punter all the same crumpling up the docket like that. Whats to stop him marching upto the counter and demanding him to be paid. How can they prove this didnt win?.
                                                                                                                    The guy could be an uncertified genius and doesnt even know it.

Lol the name on the back of Garay's shirt looks like GAAAY

G'wan Mourinho

Barca could do with a Bobby Zamora at times.