Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey lottie see the Lost numbers made an appearance in a USA lottery draw from the other day 4, 8, 15, 25, 47 and 42 appeared netting people who played them $150

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

As for 127 hours what did you reckon to it? The scene were he cuts his arm off whats your opinion on that?
      I watched 127 hours today also.

SPOILER
      I thought it was decent noting special though. I mean a really good documentary/recreation with interviews from the rock dude/family and friends/experts would be far far better. Something as well done as Touching the Void for example which was excellent. Filling in all the gaps in such a solitary and static story is tough in a feature length film and It never really gripped me.(bad word choice)

In regard to the arm cutting off scene I really didn't find it at all that gruesome and the bit that made me cringe and shudder the most was when he drank his own piss.
      Last edited by GrangeUtd; 07-01-11, 02:31.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        Thats a bit harsh William. Don't tar us all with the same brush
        a lighthearted stab at the serial unmarried mothers out there on welfare Gill, hardly refering to yourself. I think we know the type I mean. Take the whole post into consideration for context. LOL at the BBV todsy. Leave Britney alooone.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          One of the guys I used to do college work with was on erasmus in Hong Kong last year. Met this girl who was from Glasgow, also on an erasmus. Been going out with her for last 10/12 months....

Man I am one jealous cunt.
          Wow some nice pics there. She is hot and a tasty little body. Ah well dont waste your time getting too jealous unfortunately if you bang the same girl enough times no matter how hot you'll get somewhat bored. Happens for women too i'm sure. I truly wish it wasn't that way but just human nature I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
            FWIW - there are ways to prevent any sort of tracking using torrents. It's not a riskey as a lot of people think.
            Are you talking about peer guardian or other ways...? Surely you can't block all tracking, after all that's how torrents work, no?
            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Quality bit of humour

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

Starts about a minute in

If you don't like it, don't worry, it just means you are a pointless waste of Oxygen

OOh and Solsk
              Engerland won the cricket so...

got your-Jackeen-self a half Irish/British flag for O'Connell street yet for when the German whore of Babylon visits?

I'm barred yet due to being an Engerlish republican and an Irish non-republican

The problem the Guards have is that if i start throwing stuff at her, they have to let me

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                Quality bit of humour

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

Starts about a minute in

If you don't like it, don't worry, it just means you are a pointless waste of Oxygen

OOh and Solsk
                Engerland won the cricket so...

got your-Jackeen-self a half Irish/British flag for O'Connell street yet for when the German whore of Babylon visits?

I'm barred yet due to being an Engerlish republican and an Irish non-republican

The problem the Guards have is that if i start throwing stuff at her, they have to let me
                ooh lovely Mrs Windsor is coming to visit. I do hope she drops into mama in Farmleigh for tea and cucumber sandwiches

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                  Poker after dark ep 3.

SPOILER
                  unbelievable call from Galfond with ak
                  Nevermind the poker, Leeann Tweeden was looking pretty damn hot. Any excuse...

SPOILER

This is just a doozy

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                    I gave up at the start of Series 3, was getting quite annoyed with it. Thought Series 1 and part of series 2 were excellent
                    Series 4 went in a whole different direction like the wire's 4th season. it really has picked and the two leads both have emmy nods now due to that season. Its worth getting back into it

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                    whats it about? never watched it

Small town texas and the school's football team but its about a whole lot more than that plus it has these in the show and some others

Comment

Another great wee multiplayer game we can get into..a mix between subbuteo and air hockey.

I've created a room. You'll see it when you go in. Password: 7-2o
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

As for 127 hours what did you reckon to it? The scene were he cuts his arm off whats your opinion on that?
                        SPOILER

It was good but i thought it was going to be better. It was a bit too focused on being visually stylish than really showing the gravity of the situation for me. Maybe when ive had time to think about it ill like it more.

I really like James Franco though and thought he was excellent.

I actually thought the arm scene would be more gruesome than it was, still cringed a bit though.
                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                          SPOILER

It was good but i thought it was going to be better. It was a bit too focused on being visually stylish than really showing the gravity of the situation for me. Maybe when ive had time to think about it ill like it more.

I really like James Franco though and thought he was excellent.

I actually thought the arm scene would be more gruesome than it was, still cringed a bit though.
                          SPOILER
                          I think thats what I liked about it that it wasnt overly gruesome or gory but still had you freaking out from it a little, as I said I was a little shocked at how freaked I got from it.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                            Another great wee multiplayer game we can get into..a mix between subbuteo and air hockey.

I've created a room. You'll see it when you go in. Password: 7-2o
                            How you find the room?

Comment

How you find the room?
                              Should be near the top of the main lobby now. **IPB**

Has gone really jittery now though so might be unplayable atm
                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Only 20 seconds into the social network and it is already irking me.

SPOILER
                                more geniuses in China than there are people in the US
                                Do they point that this is nonsense at any point? :-/
                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Dude View Post
                                  Only 20 seconds into the social network and it is already irking me.

SPOILER

Do they point that this is nonsense at any point? :-/
                                  "more faggits too"

Direct quote from an American guy I met last summer.

Comment

How you find the room?
                                    You missed an epic 1 on 1 after you left
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                      You missed an epic 1 on 1 after you left
                                      I agree, was epic

Comment

Surfing on a phone is such a pain in the ass !

Everything blocked in work.... taken me 10 mins to type this...LOL
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                            Wrong Roy.

In other news. Waiting to board a plane to Dublin from Paris in a few minutes hopefully. Boourns.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                              I watched 127 hours today also.

SPOILER
                                              I thought it was decent noting special though. I mean a really good documentary/recreation with interviews from the rock dude/family and friends/experts would be far far better. Something as well done as Touching the Void for example which was excellent. Filling in all the gaps in such a solitary and static story is tough in a feature length film and It never really gripped me.(bad word choice)

In regard to the arm cutting off scene I really didn't find it at all that gruesome and the bit that made me cringe and shudder the most was when he drank his own piss.
                                              Exactly what I thought of it, was decent enough

Comment

SPOILER
                                                I think thats what I liked about it that it wasnt overly gruesome or gory but still had you freaking out from it a little, as I said I was a little shocked at how freaked I got from it.
                                                127 hours

SPOILER
                                                Maybe I'm a bit cynical but I think the lack of gruesome scenes in it may be down to it trying to maintain a lesser age rating that 18's.... Also, there was some amount of product placement in that film, I'm off to buy a sony camera and canon camcorder or whatever it was!! And a good swiss army knife!!

Comment

Would a kind mod throw all the 127 hours spoilers into the movie thread so i can read them later ?
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Oh, on the hotfile topic, not defending them but i have always had full download speeds, on a 3 meg line and constant 320-340KB/s, irrespective of how many at once or premium/non premium links.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                      My twin brother has lived in Brazil for 37 years & would from time to time be working with the poor & disadvantaged & I asked him if this was media shite & his reply was

"It's working, and very well. There is a need now for an increase in the value of the payments because they haven't been raised for a long time now and inflation has had it's bite. But nevertheless the programme has brought millions out of extreme poverty and has enabled many other millions to move into the lower middle class. It keeps lots of kids at school, where they also get at least one substantial meal, so there are health knock-on effects as well.
                                                      There's a lot more to be done, but these programmes are a good start."
                                                      so LuLa wasn't a lula at all?

someone should send this in to IndaKinny right now
                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                        Wrong Roy.

In other news. Waiting to board a plane to Dublin from Paris in a few minutes hopefully. Boourns.
                                                        Enjoy the trip?

Comment

perfect sporting day so far and it's only half nine!
                                                          • Ingerland wrap up the Ashes, crushing the hapless Aussies once again
                                                          • My 'most hated man in soccer ever' gets the boot as manager from my club

now if only Lance Armstrong could be put on a truth drug and interviewed live on CNN, my day would be complete....

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                            perfect sporting day so far and it's only half nine!
                                                            • Ingerland wrap up the Ashes, crushing the hapless Aussies once again
                                                            • My 'most hated man in soccer ever' gets the boot as manager from my club

now if only Lance Armstrong could be put on a truth drug and interviewed live on CNN, my day would be complete....
                                                            Even though he didn't set the world on fire, i have a feeling it won't be long before Keano is managing in the Premier League. West Ham will probably bump off Grant and get him in the door

Comment

Lol i may have purhcased a camper van this morning, someone please talk me down.

Comment

phone interviews - what are they all about. Due to have one one a min for a work experience job for Enterprise rent a car. Any hints O mighty BBV

How should I answer the phone. Bear in mind she rang yesterday and I answered the usual way - Hi..

Just looking over their site now..My god I am always last minute
                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  Even though he didn't set the world on fire, i have a feeling it won't be long before Keano is managing in the Premier League. West Ham will probably bump off Grant and get him in the door

You could well be right but that would be madness imo.
                                                                  West Ham should get Chris Hughton asap.
                                                                  twitter
                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                    Lol i may have purhcased a camper van this morning, someone please talk me down.
                                                                    Guy goes into Mobile Home showroom. I'd like to buy a van. Assistant sez, CAMPER? Guy sez in ghey voice. I'd like to buy a van sweet cheeks.
                                                                    Assistant sez , TO CAMP? guy sez in a DEEP VOICE. I'd like to buy a Van.

Comment

Had a wierd dream last nite that Keane left Ipswich & took on a job with a Spanish team
                                                                      Any mid table jobs goin in Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        I actually thought West Ham had been showing a bit of form before the collapse at Newcastle? sacking Grant now would be counter-productive (even though he is clearly a bit odd and doesn't have much in the way of credentials)

the relegation race is so tight that all you really have to do is beat your immediate opponents and you're safe. I suspect Blackpool will do a Hull on it and be drawn back into the mire.
                                                                        Here's PP's market

Comment

i presume this is for the road trip that you plan on later in the year
                                                                          i had one of them nearly bought last year, stick up a few picks and a bit of info about her

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            I actually thought West Ham had been showing a bit of form before the collapse at Newcastle? sacking Grant now would be counter-productive (even though he is clearly a bit odd and doesn't have much in the way of credentials)

the relegation race is so tight that all you really have to do is beat your immediate opponents and you're safe. I suspect Blackpool will do a Hull on it and be drawn back into the mire.
                                                                            Here's PP's market
                                                                            could be some decent value in Blackburn there at 15/2.

They're 7 points off the relegation places at the moment but Liverpool result aside, they're not playing well and conceding a lot of goals. Their manager is gone and their captain has said again in the press that he wants to leave the club, that would leave a massive hole in an already leaky defence.

They've also played at least 1 more game than anyone below them, 2 games more than two teams & 3 games more than Blackpool.

Not a huge amount of point at this early stage of going into remaining fixtures but they've to go away to Arsenal/Chelsea and play City/Spurs/United at home. That's 5 games of their last 16 where I think they'll struggle to get a point at a minimum. They'll probably need at least another 12 points from the other 11 games, which on the face of it should be doable but I think there's value there.

Stoke are also massively overpriced at 22/1 imo but they've a habit of picking up results.

agree about Blackpool in that it's very possible, but at 2/1 there's not a huge amount of value there.
                                                                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                              phone interviews - what are they all about. Due to have one one a min for a work experience job for Enterprise rent a car. Any hints O mighty BBV

How should I answer the phone. Bear in mind she rang yesterday and I answered the usual way - Hi..

Just looking over their site now..My god I am always last minute
                                                                              "imagine them all in their underwear"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Yeah doesnt seem as good, speed is good when I have loads of links running but when its only 1 or 2 its not as quick.

Rapidshare im sorry
                                                                                Just kicked off a movie there. This time it was broken into a good lot of parts whereas the one yesterday was just two or three bigger files.

Like you said, I seem to be maxing out now that it's DLing a ton of aprts together.

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Oh, on the hotfile topic, not defending them but i have always had full download speeds, on a 3 meg line and constant 320-340KB/s, irrespective of how many at once or premium/non premium links.
                                                                                I'm on a 30meg connection (as is Danny afaik) so it's not really comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                  I was. She sounded hot!
                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                    I was. She sounded hot!
                                                                                    ahhh i would'a given the oul' todger a few tugs aswell then.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

They're 7 points off the relegation places at the moment but Liverpool result aside, they're not playing well and conceding a lot of goals. Their manager is gone and their captain has said again in the press that he wants to leave the club, that would leave a massive hole in an already leaky defence.

They've also played at least 1 more game than anyone below them, 2 games more than two teams & 3 games more than Blackpool.

Not a huge amount of point at this early stage of going into remaining fixtures but they've to go away to Arsenal/Chelsea and play City/Spurs/United at home. That's 5 games of their last 16 where I think they'll struggle to get a point at a minimum. They'll probably need at least another 12 points from the other 11 games, which on the face of it should be doable but I think there's value there.

Stoke are also massively overpriced at 22/1 imo but they've a habit of picking up results.

agree about Blackpool in that it's very possible, but at 2/1 there's not a huge amount of value there.
                                                                                      It's not often I say this in the BBV as my own genius obviously goes quite unnoticed in here :-) but that's quite an excellent post on the footie there and a great price on Blackburn. I didn't spot that at all. I'm 'aving some of that.
                                                                                      cheers ol chap.

Comment

i presume this is for the road trip that you plan on later in the year
                                                                                        i had one of them nearly bought last year, stick up a few picks and a bit of info about her
                                                                                        That and other family trips although i can see it possibly going to waste, looking at a Fiat Ducato 98 7 birth 80,000km, will try root out a photo later. Is €13k too little/much to be spending on something which is likely to be used 3/4 times a year? I know i will probably save about 2.5k on the euro road trip alone by bringing the camper.

Comment

You could probably get 100/1 on Chelsea going down. If you check this table http://www.premierleague.com/page/FormGuide we have to play just about everyone above us and alot of that is at home, but it doesn't really matter where and we are floating in the relegation zone already. Massive value imo. Have to play City, United x 2 and Spurs I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            It's not often I say this in the BBV as my own genius obviously goes quite unnoticed in here :-) but that's quite an excellent post on the footie there and a great price on Blackburn. I didn't spot that at all. I'm 'aving some of that.
                                                                                            cheers ol chap.
                                                                                            +1

I have been known to just steal peoples' bets occasionally (ty Glyn ) but knowing a tiny bit about the EPL that 15/2 on Blackburn seems really juicy.

The only issue is whether we expect Venkys to improve the team a lot in the Transfer Window?

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post

No value on Blackburn going down imo.
                                                                                              This is also reflected in the PP price on them to stay up 1/25
                                                                                              twitter
                                                                                              moneybookers

Comment

Blackburn won't go down. Wigan is free money.

Comment

Also you can get 9/1 on VC if you do decide to give your money away.
                                                                                                  twitter
                                                                                                  moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                    Just watched SE02E01 of 'V'.

I know, I know, it's crap - but there's feck all on telly.

Again pretty shite stuff but the ending is great

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Diana's back
                                                                                                    pissed meself laughing all through it.
                                                                                                    Ending was fantastic, what a pout.
                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I think that is the only way to answer a phone call. In terms of phone interviews the more energy you have can muster up to caffine frenzied mad man the better. Also do it standing up and pacing around. Think its a quote from glengarry glen ross that "motion creates emmotion" but it is definitley true. Barring that a telephone interview is just the run up to the face to face but expect all the novelty interview questions. Answer these with a star answer (situation, task, action, result) where you use an example from your past to ilustrate your point and not just say I will bring my epic work ethic to your company.

EDIT- just saw that you have already finished the interview so sounds like it went well. Hope if you meet her face to face she doesn't have a face like a jerry flannery. Nothing disapoints me more on a daily basis then thinking I have some absoulte ride coming into me and it turns out not to be.
                                                                                                      Last edited by RichieM; 07-01-11, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        Blackburn won't go down. Wigan is free money.
                                                                                                        I doubt Blackburn will go down but I have also thought wigan were gonna go for the last few seasons and they have managed to avoid it much to my dissapointment. Now that Wolves have managed to keep a clean sheet against a big side they could get a bit of momentum and stay up. IMO westham, wigan and west brom will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                          mick reacts to tonights news:
                                                                                                          Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                          hence the above....hours ago
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                            I doubt Blackburn will go down but I have also thought wigan were gonna go for the last few seasons and they have managed to avoid it much to my dissapointment. Now that Wolves have managed to keep a clean sheet against a big side they could get a bit of momentum and stay up. IMO westham, wigan and west brom will drop.
                                                                                                            I believe in Di Matteo. If he can get them shored up at the back again then their footballing ways should get points. Next season would see them go down though. The smaller teams who do things right often suffer from second season syndrome.

Comment

That and other family trips although i can see it possibly going to waste, looking at a Fiat Ducato 98 7 birth 80,000km, will try root out a photo later. Is €13k too little/much to be spending on something which is likely to be used 3/4 times a year? I know i will probably save about 2.5k on the euro road trip alone by bringing the camper.
                                                                                                              they are expesive allright, i had a 6berth 07 ford transit nearly bought last year for 30k. it had absolutley nothing done 500km's on the clock and i knew the people that had it from new they paid over 60 for it, but their daughter developed lukemia and they never used it and just wanted to get rid of it.

i think that once you have it and have it kitted out that you would get more use from it at least that was my plan. i had intended on having it in a ready to go status the whole time so that if a notion struck you could just head off at the drop of a hat for a weekend. i think that way you would get more use from it. a mate of mine has one and thats the advice he gave me and he gets a good bit of use from it.

what ever you buy just make sure that a dampness test is carried out on it, if buying from a dealer get them to do one first and don't be to anxious to take results from a test that was carried out 6months ago, if you are buying privatly you can get crowds to do tests for you before you purchase. if it isn't properly sealed and has developed dampness that you cannot see it will quickly become mouldy and start smelling of mould and seemingly that is an expensive job to get it fixed.

as for how much you should pay for one, well that depends on your budget obviously. i personally wouldn't buy a fiat ducato van as the ole "fix it again tomorrow" term is still relevant as regards fiat or anything french for that matter. also take her for a burn i don't see on your post what size engine is in it, just make sure that it is big enough start at 2.5Lturbo and work up imo, anything less will be just dead on the road as they are not aerodynamically shaped and are quite heavy this could add weeks to your trip. it will also be heavy on diesel if it isn't powerfull enough. the one i was looking at had a 2.8Lturbo and was ok. you will still be at the head of a que off pissed off drivers heading down the narrow roads so don't expect to make any friends in this regards

thats about the only advice i can give you, just keep in mind that the day you buy is the day you sell.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                127 hours

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Maybe I'm a bit cynical but I think the lack of gruesome scenes in it may be down to it trying to maintain a lesser age rating that 18's.... Also, there was some amount of product placement in that film, I'm off to buy a sony camera and canon camcorder or whatever it was!! And a good swiss army knife!!
                                                                                                                I think

SPOILER
                                                                                                                they are just trying to get the authenticity of it correct with the use of what he probably had

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                You will see if you had a faster line that it aint all that

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                Just kicked off a movie there. This time it was broken into a good lot of parts whereas the one yesterday was just two or three bigger files.

Like you said, I seem to be maxing out now that it's DLing a ton of aprts together.

I'm on a 30meg connection (as is Danny afaik) so it's not really comparable.
                                                                                                                Yeah its not bad but im not a fan of the slow speeds at times I want my illegal content and I want it now

Im gonna be switching back long live the rapid

Comment

If people want a quick trading opportunity, Birmingham are best price 4/1 with Hills to go down. They're next 3 prem games are Villa at home United away and Man City at home. I can see Brum being bottom after these games. Villa have owned them in the derby of recent years winning 6 of the last seven games. Fuck all that form goes out the window in derbies myth. Manchester United have the best home record this year 10 wins and 1 draw, and Man City have the best away record this year. Birmingham also have a 2 legged Carling Cup tie thrown in in the middle of these games, that will really stretch the already small squads fitness after a tough Christmas schedule.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
                                                                                                                    No value on Blackburn going down imo.
                                                                                                                    This is also reflected in the PP price on them to stay up 1/25

They've played rubbish all season and for them to hit one of the bottom 3 slots at 7.5 to 1 is excellent value.
                                                                                                                    Just because PP price them up to stay up means nothing, sure they had Chelski odds on to win the title when on top whereas some of the more astute soccer men on here predicted a rapid decline. (well me mainly) The title is a bit more open though than it looks, United are there by default. People keep saying they havn't played yet. I'm afriad that is as good as it will get for United. They should win by being the best of a very poor lot this season. Man City have no chance (boring boring Cityyy) Arsenal could do it and sure who would begrudge it to them how they play. Chelski won't win it unless they buy some players. However United ain't bankers and are reliant on Rooney improving and the rest being as pathetic as they are so far. Liverpool will probably sack Roy and the whoever comes in will realise how deep rooted the problems are. Ideal scenario is Rafa returns and they just fail to pip Balckburn for the bottom 3 slots. Rafa then to blow another 200 million on lame ducks and lilly livered mercenaries. King Kenny is too dodgy to get a manager role these days but anything is possible in lolland. And before I forget, LOLSpurs at 22 to 1.

Comment

I'm trying to compile a list of a few streams for football and sporting events, anyone point me to a few good ones or most common channels.

Comment

I think

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        they are just trying to get the authenticity of it correct with the use of what he probably had

127 hours

I think you are crazy!!

SPOILER
                                                                                                                        Just to be clear, it wasn't only the canon/sony whatever make his watch was thing. It was the zoom in on the gatorade/coke/bud/random other beers at the party stuff that was going on. Also the opening sequence had BK, McDonalds and a few other restaurant chains I think. I suppose you could say this is to reinforce hsi level of hnger/thirst in the film but I doubt it big time. The more I think about this film the more I revise my view on it.

Anyway, enough of that. What did you think of the flooding scene? I thought they were actually proposing that happened at 1st but when realised it was going to be a dream sequence thought it worked very well. Before I check was the blondy bird the girl from In bruges!! That just occurred to me

Edit: It is, good shout me

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X