CHD be crazy
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      CHD be crazy
      Stick to doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
        Once the line ups were named it was always going to be an attacking game. The pre match talk was that they were both going to play an extra defensive midfield player but thankfully they didn't although I'm surprised Jose didn't.

name a defence that could handle barca tonight.

Machine guns needed.

Ship the 4 goals . .

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
          Barca are the worst team I've ever seen for swarming a ref after any bad tackle or just tackle, even 4-0 up. Seriously pisses me off.

Comment

CHD be crazy

his diminishing credibility has finally flatlined

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
              name a defence that could handle barca tonight.

Machine guns needed.

Ship the 4 goals . .
              Chelsea and United first choice defence could.

Hopefully Barca get one of them in the CL

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                Nobody close yet so heres a clue

SPOILER
                did he eat some Candy he found in the John ?

Comment

Barca are the worst team I've ever seen for swarming a ref after any bad tackle or just tackle, even 4-0 up. Seriously pisses me off.
                  on this, just needs one simple rule change; automatic yellow card if you come within 5m of the ref unless he has called you over.

boom

Comment

I feel sorry for CHD that he hasn't the capacity to appreciate what has been 90 minutes of pure beauty from Barca. Leave him alone lads, not his fault.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Would Fancy Bale And Co Against Either Of These Sides Over Two Legs.

Comment

I feel sorry for CHD that he hasn't the capacity to appreciate what has been 90 minutes of pure beauty from Barca. Leave him alone lads, not his fault.
                        Where did I say they were bad?

They have been brilliant against a terrible performance.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

i hope United get knocked out rather than be slaughtered by these, jaysus set em back years.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                            Would Fancy Bale And Co Against Either Of These Sides Over Two Legs.
                            Darts?

Comment

CL final 2009, ahem

give up for the night

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                Old united pic..
                                G'wan outta that, that pic is years old. You obviously haven't seen Barca lose much. We used to be terrible but then Chelsea took over and now it's Barca.

Just look at them getting knocked out by Inter last season or even drawing with Kopenhaven in the Champions League this season. Or in fact any game when they are not winning.

No wonder stunt loves them so much, another sore loser
                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  To Emmet or anyonw.

Anyway i can get the Apprentice/TV3 online while in Scotland?
                                  not live, I just catch it on youtube the next day

Comment

CL final 2009, ahem

give up for the night
                                    Ahem CL semi final 2008.

Comment

Dont you hate when you ask in your head for a specific card and suit and it appears
                                      Its a love/hate freaky feeling

Comment

G'wan outta that, that pic is years old. You obviously haven't seen Barca lose much. We used to be terrible but then Chelsea took over and now it's Barca.

Comment

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Weeeeeeeeee Red card ship ship

Comment

Look all running down again ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                Nobody close yet so heres a clue

SPOILER
                                                Iain accidentally burned out Nicnicnics car with Dannydiamonds loot in the glove box on account of a cigarette falling out of his mouth due to singing and smoking out the side of his mouth simultaneously.
                                                Dannydiamond had the real loots safely stashed in his eyebrows and only gave them that story.

Comment

Late red, get in.
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

CL final 2009, ahem

give up for the night
                                                    Ugh, are you serious? Pick out one game as proof?

Chelsea have dealt with them plenty of times.

Comment

there's a reason for that

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                        Not sure what your on about, they still are the worst. We used to be bad but Barca take it to a whole new level.

Anyhow I haven't seen Madrid getting mullered that bad since Rafa did with Liverpool.

Comment

Ugh, are you serious? Pick out one game as proof?

Chelsea have dealt with them plenty of times.
                                                          Chelsea CL tally = zero

Barca CL tally = eh, mucho

Comment

fairly sure that sending off was after direct orders from Jose

Comment

This must be a horrible night for bbv non football fans. Haven't seen this much drooling in the BBV in a while.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Chelsea CL tally = zero

Barca CL tally = eh, mucho

Thank you for proving you do not really know what you are on about

Comment

Pretty close to what I look like after beholding that masterclass. Amazing football, men against boys.

Comment

Not sure what your on about, they still are the worst. We used to be bad but Barca take it to a whole new level.
                                                                    Humour is great stuff, you should try it sometime, I believe you can get it on the VHI

Comment

Thank you for proving you do not really know what you are on about

enlighten me

Barcelona = successful CL, multiple winnahs

Chelsea = CL also-rans, repeat bottlers

Comment

I'm not sure which is more disturbing. El Stuntman on here in the evening, or the fact that he's discussing chavball. I'm leaning towards the latter.
                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Barca gonna Barca, delighted!
                                                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            WP Hale from Ballyporeen, sick unlucky.
                                                                            whats this about ? I live near there?
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                              I think El Clasico tonight will be a huge let down by the way. Jose will play all out defence and try to hit on the break, it's how he's always always approached these kind of games so there's no reason to assume he'll do otherwise here, I think he'd snap your hand off if you offered a draw right now.

On the other side, I just have a feeling Guardiola will take Pedro out of the regular XI and replace him with Masch, playing Iniesta up front with Masch beside Busquets in the mid field with Xavi playing further forward than normal - essentially the way Spain played in the world cup. He'll wanna protect against the pace and quick countering of Real and go for a more solid than normal team.

So despite the sheer amount of talent on display I reckon this one will be cagey and quite reserved and very very very tense. Hope I'm wrong though, the atmosphere should be brilliant regardless at least.

EDIT - Just saw the ~10k score for TG, well played Conor!
                                                                              Just logged on for the first time since this afternoon and this was the first post it took me to when I clicked on BBV.

This thread even has an independent sense of humour. Delicious
                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

enlighten me

Barcelona = successful CL, multiple winnahs

Chelsea = CL also-rans, repeat bottlers
                                                                                Well I was expressing the opinion that Barca, while very good tonight, have not put on a masterclass. Madrid were terrible and exploited by the Champions of Spain.

You in true drooler fashion then pick out one game against Man United to try prove my claim that United and Chelsea could deal with Barca is wrong.

Then again in drooler fashion you respond with this ''Chelsea CL tally = zero, Barca CL tally = eh, mucho'' When I say Chelsea have dealt with them before.

How is the amount of CL wins they have relevant to United or Chelsea dealing with them? To win one of them they robbed Chelsea and beat United you could have at least tried to say this proves it but you went with an even more loltastic point to back up your opinion.

Mucho doesn't really = 3 either.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  I'm not sure which is more disturbing. El Stuntman on here in the evening, or the fact that he's discussing chavball. I'm leaning towards the latter.
                                                                                  it's not chavball the way Barcelona do it

it's poetry, a classical symphony, a Monet

Comment

Mucho doesn't really = 3 either.
                                                                                    it's 3 more than Zero

Comment

Took me 15 mins to get a good stream and then a friend calls around within 5 mins and I miss it all. FML.

Comment

it's 3 more than Zero
                                                                                        It is also 2 less than 5.

Comment

are you trying to say Barca play ghey football?

if so then i agree,it's too neat not to be...

Comment

Sorry I didn't actually see it. Shure I'd be totally distracted by all the fit lads in shorts anyway. No way I'm going to understand the beautiful game, ever
                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

No way I'm going to understand the beautiful game, ever
                                                                                                me either but I'm having great craic baiting young CHD

Comment

This must be a horrible night for bbv non football fans. Haven't seen this much drooling in the BBV in a while.
                                                                                                  Au contraire mon frere. I'm a bbv non football fan, but even I was drooling over that.

Listened to the build up on newstalk earlier and said fuck it, gonna watch this.

Amazing.
                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

it's 3 more than Zero
                                                                                                    C'mon, sure Liverpool have 5

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                      Au contraire mon frere. I'm a bbv non football fan, but even I was drooling over that.

Listened to the build up on newstalk earlier and said fuck it, gonna watch this.

Amazing.
                                                                                                      Off the ball doesnt get enough love on here imo

Comment

Ehhh no contest

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                        NSFW

SPOILER

Comment

C'mon, sure Liverpool have 5
                                                                                                          that's 5 more than Chelsea

all that time with numbers was not wasted imo

Comment

me either but I'm having great craic baiting young CHD
                                                                                                            Baiting only started 3 posts ago though, when you realised you didn't really know what you are on about

Comment

CL final 2009, ahem

give up for the night
                                                                                                              To be fair, any night Pepe is your best defender is a bad night for the defence. They'd have shipped 10 without him.

However, I totally disagree with CHD in one respect. If Chelsea put all 11 players behind the ball like they did previously in the CL then they MIGHT be able to contain this Barcelona team but, frankly, this Barca team have improved over the last 3 years and Manchester United and Chelsea are, demonstrably, worse.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                they had a good chat about the cricket while I was walking the dog, knew their stuff too

Adelaide kicks off on Friday, afair it's an hour closer to us so 11pm start which is all good obv.

Comment

Baiting only started 3 posts ago though, when you realised you didn't really know what you are on about
                                                                                                                  sure that never stopped me before

I would pay large amounts of money to watch Barca though, can't say that for Chelsea. Arsenal only English team close to them for entertainment value imo. And Ipswich obv.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                    To be fair, any night Pepe is your best defender is a bad night for the defence. They'd have shipped 10 without him.

However, I totally disagree with CHD in one respect. If Chelsea put all 11 players behind the ball like they did previously in the CL then they MIGHT be able to contain this Barcelona team but, frankly, this Barca team have improved over the last 3 years and Manchester United and Chelsea are, demonstrably, worse.
                                                                                                                    That was in the Nou Camp though. They win 1-0 in the last minute at The Bridge in ridiculous fashion. They were destroyed and Chelsea should have scored 3, nevermind the peno we were robbed of. They will go down in history for that season but the big slice of luck will never be mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                                                      +1,000,000

Love that show.

Comment

sure that never stopped me before

I would pay large amounts of money to watch Barca though, can't say that for Chelsea. Arsenal only English team close to them for entertainment value imo. And Ipswich obv.
                                                                                                                        I suck at bating too as you can see.

I totally agree they are great to watch but tonight was not a masterclass. It was the Spanish champs beating a crap Madrid at home.

Comment

That was in the Nou Camp though. They win 1-0 in the last minute at The Bridge in ridiculous fashion. They were destroyed and Chelsea should have scored 3
                                                                                                                          the eternal cry of the bottler

<attempts to get CHD going again just before I log off>

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X