This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
    Raining outside now, not particularly cold. Promised epic week of coldness a pipe dream.
    Its still playing out exactly like the weather heads on boards predicted. Some sort of warn air will cause rain/sleet early in the night from the first bands followed by Siberan cold air behind it which will turn it all to snow and then Snowmaggedan

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Snowing in Newcastle right now
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        Its still playing out exactly like the weather heads on boards predicted. Some sort of warn air will cause rain/sleet early in the night from the first bands followed by Siberan cold air behind it which will turn it all to snow and then Snowmaggedan

please donate: https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?params=%7B%22fundraiser_campaign_id%22%3A475697117072865%2C%22source%22%3A%22whatsapp_share%22%7D&path=%2Ffu...

Opr
        Every time we get any sort of cold snap, somebody somewhere comes up with analysis of how it is going to lead to blizzards. It normally doesn't pan out so dramatically. We had a bitter cold weekend, and some decent snowfall. That's all she wrote.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I often think I'm the center of a Truman Show style fake reality, where the twist is people pretend to like soccer.

Comment

Every time we get any sort of cold snap, somebody somewhere comes up with analysis of how it is going to lead to blizzards. It normally doesn't pan out so dramatically. We had a bitter cold weekend, and some decent snowfall. That's all she wrote.
            They have a good few heads on that forum who are usually very vocal in being pessimistic (predominantly also right) but everyone is talking things up this time round.

Opr

Comment

Gunman in states at the moment http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor..._Wisconsin,_US

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                I often think I'm the center of a Truman Show style fake reality, where the twist is people pretend to like soccer.
                Wouldn't that apply to all aspects of your life if you believed this to be true ?

Opr

Comment

Katona not looking to shabby, doubt she ran it off.

Comment

lol donkaments
                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      Wouldn't that apply to all aspects of your life if you believed this to be true ?

Opr
                      Yes but I can understand most things even if I don't like them, but I honestly dont know how such a incredibly boring game is so popular and why people cant discuss it without turning into spastics.

Comment

Wow, China siding with South Korea against the North. Interesting.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Just watched the Apprentice there. Jaysus, the boardroom confrontation was epic! Very entertaining. Yes, they all suck, the show is lol etc, etc - but that was solid TV.
                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Zombieland and Adventureland back to back, tremendous

Comment

just when i think i break the bad run, i go and bubble a FT on ftp to the cl for the biggest pot of the donkament, fml.

Comment

Barcelona played close to godlike earlier.
                                But the whole Ronaldo thing tilts me. He was probably Madrid's best player, although there were all made to look like shit. IMO Ronaldo and Messi are miles in front of everyone else when it comes to attacking prowess.
                                Messi has played all his professional career at one club with most of the same players and hence will have a greater understanding, it's like telepathic. Ronaldo has switched clubs and leagues and yet he slotted in instantly at Madrid, continuing his ownage of football. What Ronaldo has done is arguably equally as impressive as Messi.
                                Ronaldo at Madrid: 54 games 51 goals. That's just ridiculous. I couldn't care if someone thinks he can't do it in the big games.

Having said all that, Barca won football tonight.

Comment

Fuck my life

Unemployed for ages so the cunts stuck me on a shitty course for 2 weeks, yesterday was the 1st day.

spent the 1st hour or so putting my name and address on many bits of paper and signing shit, then we were showed how to use the internet.

Step 1, go to www.google.co.uk
                                  step 2, searhc for horse
                                  step 3, narrow your search by searching for clydesdale horse etc etc

then how to save a pic from the net, why the fuck do i have 2 weeks of this shit??? fucking 2 year old could do all this

Comment

Roads in Dublin Lol bad, side ways driving FTW! just sent 8 lads out in bin trucks too, we not expecting to get alot done today with all the piss poor drivers around coupled with the compacted ice from the last couple of days on road! Also looks like very few roads were salted last night around dublin and more of the bus lines are disrupted other than those listed here

67 & 68 that un through newcastle havent shown up this morning!

lol people thinking this is shocking hard to drive, rules for driving in the snow...

just adjust to the conditions! simple really!

Comment

Update from one of the guys on the WF this morning.

Maps and soundings are showing deeper cold air rapidly moving across the Irish Sea and people should expect volatile conditions this morning, a wedge of milder air was pushed west by the stronger winds (the Irish Sea is after all 12 deg C) but the unstable nature of this situation at present will create highly volatile squall bands with hail and eventually snow at low elevations, while further inland it remains all snow with some hail mixed in -- but should stress that conditions may change rapidly especially for anyone contemplating travel, and you could run into very heavy squally precip anywhere in the eastern counties this morning. A lot of thunder and lightning is likely to develop also due to this highly unstable profile.
                                      Opr

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                          Are snow tires very expensive? Think they just switch over the tires to them around about now in all the colder countries and theres no problems after that.
                                          I wondered this too, I would have thought sending drivers out in those conditions could be seen as negligence if anything happened to them ?

Opr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                              Are snow tires very expensive? Think they just switch over the tires to them around about now in all the colder countries and theres no problems after that.
                                              Snow tyres are unnecessary, as they are beyond useless on ice. Winter tyres however aren't too expensive, and perform excellently on ice/thin snow coverings we would have here. A lot of posters in the motors forum in the other place recommend them.

Comment

is it snow?
                                                is it rain?
                                                is it hail?

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

glad to say I was wrong in my prediction for 90 minutes of turgid pish.
                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    is it snow?
                                                    is it rain?
                                                    is it hail?

Ask Lloyd

Comment

Dermot Ahern gone.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                        Roads in Dublin Lol bad, side ways driving FTW! just sent 8 lads out in bin trucks too, we not expecting to get alot done today with all the piss poor drivers around coupled with the compacted ice from the last couple of days on road! Also looks like very few roads were salted last night around dublin and more of the bus lines are disrupted other than those listed here

67 & 68 that un through newcastle havent shown up this morning!

lol people thinking this is shocking hard to drive, rules for driving in the snow...

just adjust to the conditions! simple really!
                                                        So your a bin man??

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                          Unemployed for ages so the cunts stuck me on a shitty course for 2 weeks, yesterday was the 1st day.

spent the 1st hour or so putting my name and address on many bits of paper and signing shit, then we were showed how to use the internet.

step 2, searhc for horse

then how to save a pic from the net, why the fuck do i have 2 weeks of this shit??? fucking 2 year old could do all this
                                                          I cant save a pic on the net where is this course on?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                            Dermot Ahern gone.
                                                            dead?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                              Ajai Chopra = Daniel Plainview.

Whenever i hear Chopra on the radio i hear Daniel Plainview saying the words.

Id love to hear Ajai say "So, ladies and gentlemen... if I say I'm an oil man you will agree. You have a great chance here, but bear in mind, you can lose it all if you're not careful."
                                                              That would be ace.
                                                              Or a simple: I drinnnnk YOOOORREEE milllkshaaaaaaaake.

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                              NSFW

SPOILER
                                                              jesus.

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                              Snowing in Newcastle right now
                                                              wai aye man.

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post

step 2, searhc for horse

Fas?
                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=eidw2

found this on the weather forum, interesting stuff, live ATC in dublin. Some plane requested priority due to low fuel and was refused! also, just heard a pilot being asked what the runway seemed to like to land on with Ice etc.. replied he had a few control issues and wouldnt like to have to be stopping in a hurry on it. one more to come in soon.
                                                                Can we gain access to it Die Hard 2 style?

Comment

dead?
                                                                  ah I see now, quitting before he can be kicked out by the electorate

one of the most revolting people in Irish politics (and that's saying something)

Comment

one of the most revolting people in Irish politics (and that's saying something)
                                                                    Has burnt all his bridges up this part of the country from what I can see*
                                                                    This was a long time coming. The mans arrogance and selfishness were monumental.

Didn't bother his arse canvassing the last election, sent some 17year old girl around the doors instead.

*I'm only a blow in mind, but the locals do talk to me on occasion.

Comment

cements grizzly doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                        cements grizzly doesn't it?
                                                                        he was a shoo-in anyway

Comment

Ah, here's that snow they promised us.
                                                                          Nothing to get in a twist about yet, but she has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                            sent some 17year old girl around the doors instead.
                                                                            Jaysus, he'd haven gotten my vote!
                                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                              Ah, here's that snow they promised us.
                                                                              Nothing to get in a twist about yet, but she has potential.
                                                                              more hail-like here imo, nasty though

obv. God's reaction to the news that his protector on earth, D Ahern, is gonzo

Comment

IPB loves drama imo.
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Its hilarious that all these FF lifers are succumbing to non specific illnesses that cause them so much pain they can't carry on. What about the fucking pain you are causing us you useless cnuts.
                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                    Its hilarious that all these FF lifers are succumbing to non specific illnesses that cause them so much pain they can't carry on. What about the fucking pain you are causing us you useless cnuts.
                                                                                    at least we can be thankful they won't suffer too much with their 250k termination payments and monster pensions

the least you can do is contribute your taxes you wretched ingrate, think how these men have suffered for their country

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                      I cant save a pic on the net where is this course on?
                                                                                      Crappy wee place called antrim in northern ireland

Comment

Seen this thread over in the other place
                                                                                        The fan that gave Rooney a kiss and cuddle yesterday after the goal has been banned by the Scottish courts from football grounds for 2 years and fined 400 pounds.

about this guy who ran onto pitch at Ibrox in United game.
                                                                                        Ran onto the pitch got a ban and fine for his troubles.
                                                                                        Played football against him a number of times,he's always been a United nut and how cool is his profile pic here(himself obv)

Comment

Where is this epic snow storm thats supposed to bring Dublin to a halt. It better fookin happen now. Its meltin fairly fast here in Dundrum atm and it was raining this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                                                                            Where is this epic snow storm thats supposed to bring Dublin to a halt. It better fookin happen now. Its meltin fairly fast here in Dundrum atm and it was raining this morning!
                                                                                            definite signs of meltage outside here too

Comment

Just started snowing here in Limerick, it sucks balls tbh.

Comment

Didnt he push through the great blasphemy law fcuking donkey.
                                                                                                Id really love to kick some of these gimps balls up to there neck.
                                                                                                Sure as a minister wont he have a great pension to live off

Comment

Didnt he push through the great blasphemy law fcuking donkey.
                                                                                                  yep, on the orders of Opus Dei

fucking fruitcake, a blasphemy law in a 21st century European state

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                    Just started snowing here in Limerick, it sucks balls tbh.
                                                                                                    It lasted 1 minute in Raheen. No fear of being snowed in here anyways.

Comment

Exel wizzards, I'm trying to find an optimum solution of a 2 input scenario using solver.

I have the partial differential wrt each input, and need to solve the scenario st they both equal zero.

I'm having a mental block as to which equation I need to use as my objective function. Need a' = b' = 0. But can't figure out a way to do it.

Comment

Didnt he push through the great blasphemy law fcuking flipping donkey.
                                                                                                        Id really love to kick some of these gimps fools balls liathroidi up to there neck.
                                                                                                        Sure as a minister wont he have a great pension to live off

flipping fruitcake, a blasphemy law in a 21st century European state
                                                                                                        FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                                                                          FYP
                                                                                                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Dcl2aUzsc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Dcl2aUzsc[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ix0yl5lKw0[/ame]

Comment

I think the closer you are to the coast the less snow people got. Pretty heavy dumpage here in Tallaght between 11-1 last night but it's been sleety/haily this morning.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

It's too cold to snow.

Comment

fucking fruitcake, a blasphemy law in a 21st century European state
                                                                                                                  not to defend him, or the law, but he only made the law as there was a gap between the existing law and the constitution. What he should have done was a referendum to ammend the constitution, but instead he went the easier route and changed the law (which is in reality unworkable and will never be enforced).

Changing the law was the easier route as FF didn't want to piss off the religious.
                                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

What do you make of this? It's a womans punishment for her adopted child telling a lie

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLhHimvx8M&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

What ever happened the wooden spoon?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                        What ever happened the wooden spoon?
                                                                                                                        broke it on the last kid imo

I used to get the wooden spoon regularly as a child, never did me any harm. Did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          What do you make of this? It's a womans punishment for her adopted child telling a lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmLhH...layer_embedded
                                                                                                                          Fucking evil witch cunt. Burning is too good for her.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X