• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballet girl is hotter fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      From a woman's point of view I totally agree. I think she is much prettier and who cares that she doesn't have a huge pair of melons!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
        From a woman's point of view I totally agree. I think she is much prettier and who cares that she doesn't have a huge pair of melons!
        I haven't seen her face yet tbh...

Comment

the final irony

arise and take a bow, BCB
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Another probably quite stupid question for you Mr RDIII but I have been told that we actually need 250bil+ and our expected interest rates of around 6.5% means around 16bil per year so it seems that 6bil of cuts is a bit like pissing in the sea and trying to cause a flood. Does this not mean we are gauranteed to default at this level so why have we not gone to IMF\ECB or anyone else with the money to give and said that we cant afford this and just put it out there. My understanding is that default is probably way worse for everyone else then us at this stage so suerly we can demand a better interest rate at this stage to make it viable

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              the final irony

arise and take a bow, BCB
              Yay, I bought £1K Stg worth of PP shares at £9 back in 2002 and held on.

(I bought £1K of Baltimore the same day but we'll ignore that).

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                Another probably quite stupid question for you Mr RDIII but I have been told that we actually need 250bil+ and our expected interest rates of around 6.5% means around 16bil per year so it seems that 6bil of cuts is a bit like pissing in the sea and trying to cause a flood. Does this not mean we are gauranteed to default at this level so why have we not gone to IMF\ECB or anyone else with the money to give and said that we cant afford this and just put it out there. My understanding is that default is probably way worse for everyone else then us at this stage so suerly we can demand a better interest rate at this stage to make it viable
                good question

if it was just us in isolation, this might be some sort of option and a SDRM could be worked out, creditors would take a haircut and our debt would be rescheduled to some sort of level where we would have a chance of paying it back.

the problem is that the ECB\EU\IMF aren't trying to shore up Ireland, they're trying to shore up the entire Eurozone and, by extension, the world economy. Therefore, even though we know we're going to default and they know we're going to default - they can't let it happen NOW.

Comment

@RDIII

I know this has probably been asked before but how is all this going to effect a normal joe soap like myself?

I have a morgage and a semi secure job.

Would I be right to think that my morgae is going to go up and my wages will go down through taxation?

Comment

Also, that picture is very shopped no?
                    Shut up.
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                      @RDIII

I know this has probably been asked before but how is all this going to effect a normal joe soap like myself?

Would I be right to think that my morgae is going to go up and my wages will go down through taxation?
                      mortgage repayments depend on the terms; hopefully you have a tracker?

the value of your house will likely decline another 50%

you will be hit with higher and more (e.g. property tax, water charges etc) forms of taxation so you'll have less disposable income

on the bright side, you have a job in an industry that is generally considered 'recession-proof'. And a way with the ladies

Comment

on a bright note, Ashes starts tonight

I'm on England for the outright win and Bell to be top series scorer

Comment

@RDIII

Pretty much, mortgage payments will depend on whether you've a tracker mortgage or not, but the value of your house will decline also, and you will be paying more in other taxes, VAT,property tax etc.
                          "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

I just completed my budget for next year and with all the cuts I now represent 14% of our overall wages spend...I know what I would be doing if it was my business

I applied for two very good jobs in the States last night, deffo going to attend an interview if i get called.

Comment

yes, yes she is. However she's no

SPOILER

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

mortgage repayments depend on the terms; hopefully you have a tracker?

the value of your house will likely decline another 50%

you will be hit with higher and more (e.g. property tax, water charges etc) forms of taxation so you'll have less disposable income

on the bright side, you have a job in an industry that is generally considered 'recession-proof'. And a way with the ladies
                                I have a variable rate mortgage I didnt know what a tracker mortgage was

I was speaking to someone recently who said as I have a house in negative equity that I was better to change to and interest only mortgage and not pay on the original sum. Is this a good idea? Would I not be better to keep chipping off the principal?

Comment

Got my eyesight sorted with some contact lenses.

Its actually ridiculous how blind I was. I see people now.
                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

on a bright note, Ashes starts tonight

I'm on England for the outright win and Bell to be top series scorer
                                    I'm gonna hop on these for the shits and giggles - what prices should I be looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

that would explain your passing at the football the other week alright

Comment

I have a variable rate mortgage I didnt know what a tracker mortgage was

I was speaking to someone recently who said as I have a house in negative equity that I was better to change to and interest only mortgage and not pay on the original sum. Is this a good idea? Would I not be better to keep chipping off the principal?
                                        ul on the variable rate mortgage, these are going to go through the roof

(I could sugarcoat this for you but there's little point)

If you plan to live in the house for the rest of your life and are happy with it, there's no point in going to interest oony;. Plus the bank is highly unlikely to let you do this if you still have an income.

if you plan to flee the country and default on your debts, that's another story!

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                          yes, yes she is. However she's no

SPOILER

Your images didn't come up, which upset me.

But then I quoted and saw who it was meant to be, and the mental picture made me happy

Comment

Do you think this new ability to see people will increse your live poker skills or confuse you more so.

Comment

I'm gonna hop on these for the shits and giggles - what prices should I be looking for?
                                              I got 2/1 England and Bell at 12s

Comment

Think I might vandalise you in MS paint today Keano.

Comment

You say this tongue in cheek but I genuinely struggle to see the other half of the pitch. I see blurs and hammer the ball in the direction of whichever coloured blur is similar to my teams colour.

Comment

Do you think this new ability to see people will increse your live poker skills or confuse you more so.
                                                    I dont have any live poker skills. Itll probably be detrimental to me playing live though as I've always maintained poker players were the scummiest ugliest people you could come across, now I have proof.

Comment

You say this tongue in cheek but I genuinely struggle to see the other half of the pitch. I see blurs and hammer the ball in the direction of whichever coloured blur is similar to my teams colour.
                                                      I wouldn't have left it as long as you did to get it sorted so. If it's that bad it might be worth looking at laser surgery to see if it can help, long term solutions to long term problems and all that.

Comment

ul on the variable rate mortgage, these are going to go through the roof

(I could sugarcoat this for you but there's little point)

If you plan to live in the house for the rest of your life and are happy with it, there's no point in going to interest oony;. Plus the bank is highly unlikely to let you do this if you still have an income.

if you plan to flee the country and default on your debts, that's another story!
                                                        Just on this. If you were on a variable mortgage now, Ive a sneaky suspicion my financially illiterate parent are, would you switch asap to a fixed?

Comment

Your images didn't come up, which upset me.

But then I quoted and saw who it was meant to be, and the mental picture made me happy
                                                          working fine for me here, which makes me happy

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Think I might vandalise you in MS paint today Keano.
                                                            Nice one man, I appreciate it.

Comment

Just on this. If you were on a variable mortgage now, Ive a sneaky suspicion my financially illiterate parent are, would you switch asap to a fixed?
                                                              probably not

Comment

According to the heavy hitters on Vincent Brown last night the figure is going to be closer to 350 billion than the 200 being bandied about.

Comment

Do people still look like cunts??

Comment

Comment

Email confirmation of account set up recieved from keytrae. Rd - how long did it take u to get the 3envelopes once u had the email?

Also good shout on engerlsnd fir the ashes

Comment

I wouldn't have left it as long as you did to get it sorted so. If it's that bad it might be worth looking at laser surgery to see if it can help, long term solutions to long term problems and all that.
                                                                        Yeah, laser eye surgery will prob be the next step. I'll have to plough on with these contacts for the next year or two anyway.

Comment

Some things in life are bad
                                                                          They can really make you mad
                                                                          Other things just make you swear and curse.
                                                                          When you're chewing on life's gristle
                                                                          Don't grumble, give a whistle
                                                                          And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
                                                                          Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
                                                                          There's something you've forgotten
                                                                          And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
                                                                          When you're feeling in the dumps
                                                                          Don't be silly chumps
                                                                          Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
                                                                          Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
                                                                          And death's the final word
                                                                          You must always face the curtain with a bow.
                                                                          Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
                                                                          Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
                                                                          Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
                                                                          When you look at it
                                                                          Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
                                                                          You'll see it's all a show
                                                                          Keep 'em laughing as you go
                                                                          Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
                                                                          Always look on the right side of life...
                                                                          (Come on guys, cheer up!)
                                                                          Always look on the bright side of life...
                                                                          (Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
                                                                          (I mean - what have you got to lose?)
                                                                          (You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
                                                                          What have you lost? Nothing!)
                                                                          Always look on the right side of life...

Comment

You just got to love him.

Blackpool manager Ian Holloway admits he subbed Stephen Crainey by accident in the 2-1 win against Wolves on Saturday, having wanted to replace Luke Varney with David Carney. "We got it mixed up," he said. "Varney, Carney, Crainey is a tongue-twister."

Comment

Beat me to it Iago

Comment

Originally posted by KevIMF View Post
                                                                                Email confirmation of account set up recieved from keytrae. Rd - how long did it take u to get the 3envelopes once u had the email?

Also good shout on engerlsnd fir the ashes
                                                                                took a couple of weeks to get them all

I think England are an outstanding bet alright, Australia are in total disarray. First session tonight will be very interesting (remember Harmison's first ball four years ago? It ended up somewhere around third slip and they lost the series 5-0)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                  I'm with Buffett, Be greedy when others get scared

If you're lucky enough to be able to buy without borrowing much,then you will never get a better time then now imo.
                                                                                  Prices still have a ways to go imo
                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thank christ I know what a tracker mortgage is Do you reckon banks will try and do a deal to get you out of these considering the difference could be around 2 or 3%?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                      Thank christ I know what a tracker mortgage is Do you reckon banks will try and do a deal to get you out of these considering the difference could be around 2 or 3%?
                                                                                      they're already trying this!

you'd be nuts to give up a tracker imo

Comment

You know, this whole bank bailout/Eurozone disaster thing is just us being us. Sure if we didnt have fighting and drinking, what would we have.

We're good at using a small number of people to bring a large thriving empire to its knees. Happened before, happening now, will happen again. C'est la vie.

"whats this"
                                                                                        "its a bank sir"
                                                                                        "No, its a fuckin' weapon"

Comment

We're good at using a small number of people to bring a large thriving empire to its knees. Happened before, happening now, will happen again.
                                                                                          Yep, the biggest act of decommissioning (sp?) was when the Wolf Tones handed in their instruments.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                                            Damn you for mentioning the arcade in here.

But speaking of Kayroo I did take his Tetris high score.
                                                                                            Temporarily. Nice try though.

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                            Lol at the two boys being sent off last night. didn't see any football as I just got hooked on the West Wing (cheers RD 8 episodes in two nights). Checked the teletext and saw the two sent off late in a match they have won and I'm thinking "Mourinho will go fucking ballistic with them". LOL.
                                                                                            This is a fairly regular occurrence in Spanish football. Good chance Mourinho told them to do it.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

One for Raoul Doom III:

A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He sta...rts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst... they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him.... She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of 'THATS THE CENTURY!!', he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                Yep, the biggest act of decommissioning (sp?) was when the Wolf Tones handed in their instruments.
                                                                                                They haven't gone away, you know.
                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

you're a strange man Theresa

Comment

One for Raoul Doom III:

A mate, on 99 birds shagged, takes back a girl he'd been for drinks with. We (his housemates) all hide behind furniture in the living room when he came back. He sta...rts his foreplay and asks her if she'd mind if he wore cricket gloves whilst... they had sex, since it was a bit of a fetish thing for him.... She looked confused but said fine, he goes into bag and puts them on. Then asks if he can wear pads, then finally a helmet. Fully padded up, proceeds to enter her and after about 3 minutes (LAD) comes, flicks on the main light switch. We all pop up from behind the sofa with rousing applause and cries of 'THATS THE CENTURY!!', he grabs his cricket bat, removes his helmet and acknowledges the crowd. She bursts into tears, dresses quickly and runs out of the front door. She left her pants. LAD
                                                                                                    fuck me but you've got a hell of a bunch of scumbag mates imo

Comment

One for Raoul Doom III:

I really hope that didnt happen. Not the whole story but ridding a bird on your couch, jipping all over it and then you celebrate and then sit down the next morning to eat your breakfast and watch a little telly. Fair play on him breaking the ton tho

Comment

you're a strange man Theresa
                                                                                                        That statement in any other context just wouldn't work, but +1

Comment

I'm probably going to hell but I found that story funny.

Comment

That wasnt me you weirdos or anyone I know, was one of those internet stories. I just thought the cricket reference would give Stunty a laugh. Now I feel like Ace.

Regrettably, yesterdays story was of someone I know.

Comment

hopefully your spelling will improve as a direct result of this

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                I'm probably going to hell but I found that story funny.
                                                                                                                Ya theres nothing like completely humiliating someone for the craic tis great.
                                                                                                                Maybe its a joke but if its true why do it?
                                                                                                                All who participated need a lump of cricket bat drove into there balls imo

Comment

they're already trying this!

you'd be nuts to give up a tracker imo
                                                                                                                  I know but how would they police it for those who make the change, pocket the buyout of the tracker (i assume this is the only way they would manage it) with the sole intention of gtfo of dodge very soon after.

Comment

One for Raoul Doom III:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-xOkHtHRg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj-xOkHtHRg[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                                      Ya theres nothing like completely humiliating someone for the craic tis great.
                                                                                                                      Maybe its a joke but if its true why do it?
                                                                                                                      All who participated need a lump of cricket bat drove into there balls imo
                                                                                                                      as I said, I know it's terrible, but I still laughed a little.

C'mon, we laugh at horrible things all the time, lets not start whiteknighting random ladies who may or may not exist.

People = shit.

Comment

RD III, from my limited knowledge of cricket, are Australia not supposed to have a sick record at The Gabba and it's the pitch that suits their style most? Would you not be better off waiting until after this test and getting on Engerland at a bigger price after they more than like lose this one.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Yeah the story is most likely fake.

Funny Mick taking the moral highground though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X