This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
    62/170 in ftops 6max. Mad aggro table atm. Hopefully when I spew I'll run good enough to compensate!
    pretty sure its you i have up. if so great call

Comment

Fuck me...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1200/2400 Blinds 300 Ante (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t89345)
      BB (t47595)
      UTG (t90909)
      Hero (MP) (t77202)
      CO (t30761)
      Button (t133464)

Hero's M: 14.30

Preflop: Hero is MP with 10, A
      1 fold, Hero bets t5850, 2 folds, SB raises to t13444, 1 fold, Hero calls t7594

Flop: (t31088) Q, 10, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets t14445, Hero calls t14445

Turn: (t59978) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets t61156 (All-In), Hero calls t49013 (All-In)

River: (t158004) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t158004

Results:
      SB had A, 2 (high card, Ace).
      Hero had 10, A (one pair, tens).
      Outcome: Hero won t158004

That was one of the toughest calls I've ever made!

24/123
      It's all an illusion

Comment

Best of luck 72,

May you run like 72.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
          Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t5050)
          SB (t4720)
          Hero (BB) (t4910)
          UTG (t10965)
          UTG+1 (t5540)
          MP1 (t5245)
          MP2 (t4360)
          CO (t4250)

Hero's M: 109.11

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q
          1 fold, UTG+1 bets t75, 1 fold, MP2 calls t75, 2 folds, SB calls t60, Hero raises to t205, UTG+1 raises to t5540 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero?

Ok so he's obv not shoving with AA, maybe with KK and probably with AK and everything else wecrush but having played this tourney before there's def softer spots than this to chip up..call or fold?
          Tough one. I call at this hour of the night
          You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            Shipped to Reaps and sligboi, run well lads!

Anyone else?
            late reg?

DJKendo if you want

Comment

Nice suckout 72!

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                late reg?

DJKendo if you want
                Yeah, late reg and a deepstack. Just shipped there, gl!
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Recieved & in Danny..tyvm

Comment

Well I spewed(ish)...but I ran good enough compensate. AQs>AKs.

8/109

Sweataments. No more spewing!
                    It's all an illusion

Comment

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t5050)
                      SB (t4720)
                      Hero (BB) (t4910)
                      UTG (t10965)
                      UTG+1 (t5540)
                      MP1 (t5245)
                      MP2 (t4360)
                      CO (t4250)

1 fold, UTG+1 bets t75, 1 fold, MP2 calls t75, 2 folds, SB calls t60, Hero raises to t205, UTG+1 raises to t5540 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero?

Ok so he's obv not shoving with AA, maybe with KK and probably with AK and everything else wecrush but having played this tourney before there's def softer spots than this to chip up..call or fold?
                      Easy enough fold at this stage of the tournie I think.

Comment

Anyone see The Late Late?

Tubridy: Where have you been Shane? It's like you've been off the planet!
                        Shane Ward: Yeh, literally!

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Meh in a 1500 starting stack I prob snap him off but like I said regardless of what he has there's def less volatile ways of chipping up in this particular tourney. Just wanted to make sure my thinking was right.
                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post

not much to work with there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

72, I just noticed your not a true poker player.

Comment

Ah why not? She seems very smart and level headed. I like her.
                                Just from any interviews I've seen with her she just comes across as up her own hole. No doubt she's ridic smart and talented and deserves all of her success but as a person she just hasn't come across great whenever I've seen her interviewed or w/e.
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

oh my lord that new blonde girl on Sky sports news at the mo is an absolute beaut!!
                                  nyom nyom nyom

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    Seems like my graphics card problem is ok for the moment, gonna watch something now to see if its choppy at all fingers crossed its all good.

This is my new desktop wallpaper for a bit, you have 4 work spaces to choose from but havent figured out how to use different backgrounds images for each one.

Pretty large image.

SPOILER
                                    Seems like we have success

Gl D, I admire the advanced poker philosophy.

That's a fantastic arse you have there Danny.
                                    Thank You, you can use this one

Another large picture

SPOILER
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

i'd call
                                      SPOILER
                                      especially when its not my money
                                      SPOILER
                                      SPOILER

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Isn't misuse of the 'literally' in place of 'allegorically' a standard mistake amongst TV people?

"Steven Gerrard has quite literally ran himself into the ground Andy".

Comment

Meh in a 1500 starting stack I prob snap him off but like I said regardless of what he has there's def less volatile ways of chipping up in this particular tourney. Just wanted to make sure my thinking was right.
                                          Ah yeah, I'd snap with a shallow starting stack.

With 5k chips and a good structure it's easy to let go.

Even if you win the hand, the double up just isn't worth the gamble at this stage.

Depending on my mood I might call though.

Comment

Seems like we have success

Another large picture

SPOILER
                                            Can't beat the classics....

SPOILER

Comment

Seems like my graphics card problem is ok for the moment, gonna watch something now to see if its choppy at all fingers crossed its all good.

This is my new desktop wallpaper for a bit, you have 4 work spaces to choose from but havent figured out how to use different backgrounds images for each one.

Pretty large image.

SPOILER
                                              cellulite

Another large picture

SPOILER
                                              i can make out goose bumps

Comment

Just from any interviews I've seen with her she just comes across as up her own hole. No doubt she's ridic smart and talented and deserves all of her success but as a person she just hasn't come across great whenever I've seen her interviewed or w/e.
                                                I'd like to go cruise for chicks with her.
                                                She could be my wingwoman.

Comment

Some of you might be interested in using these, I use to have the original as my desktop on my Macbook.

Bigger pics are in the spoilers.

SPOILER

Interesting slant to the original.

SPOILER

SPOILER

I was using this one for a bit

SPOILER

SPOILER
                                                  Last edited by tylerdurden94; 20-11-10, 01:52.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                    72, I just noticed your not a true poker player.
                                                    lol I didn't know what that meant at first. I have the badges turned off

If anyone railer is wondering, villain had QJo in the hand he called my river bet on a 727K2sss board.

8/76 atm.
                                                    It's all an illusion

Comment

What's the original from?

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                                        lol I didn't know what that meant at first. I have the badges turned off

If anyone railer is wondering, villain had QJo in the hand he called my river bet on a 727K2sss board.

8/76 atm.
                                                        Take it down.! If you need to pee go out the window....

SPOILER
                                                        Avoid stairs at all costs!
                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

4993 @ break

Button (t5050)
                                                          SB (t4720)
                                                          Hero (BB) (t4910)
                                                          UTG (t10965)
                                                          UTG+1 (t5540)
                                                          MP1 (t5245)
                                                          MP2 (t4360)
                                                          CO (t4250)

1 fold, UTG+1 bets t75, 1 fold, MP2 calls t75, 2 folds, SB calls t60, Hero raises to t205, UTG+1 raises to t5540 (All-In), 3 folds

Total pot: t560

Results:
                                                          UTG+1 didn't show
                                                          Outcome: UTG+1 won t560

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 (t12645)
                                                          MP1 (t1985)
                                                          MP2 (t3080)
                                                          Hero (MP3) (t4370)
                                                          CO (t5790)
                                                          Button (t8715)
                                                          SB (t3605)
                                                          BB (t6135)
                                                          UTG (t8715)

Hero's M: 58.27

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, K
                                                          1 fold, UTG+1 bets t150, 2 folds, Hero raises to t390, CO calls t390, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls t240

Flop: (t1245) 2, Q, 9 (3 players)
                                                          UTG+1 checks, Hero bets t690, CO calls t690, UTG+1 calls t690

Turn: (t3315) 2 (3 players)
                                                          UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, CO checks

River: (t3315) 3 (3 players)
                                                          UTG+1 bets t11565 (All-In), Hero folds, CO calls t4710 (All-In)

Total pot: t12735

Results:
                                                          UTG+1 had 6, 4 (flush, Queen high).
                                                          CO had 8, Q (two pair, Queens and twos).
                                                          Outcome: UTG+1 won t12735

Have thought about it and am still undecided on the cbet there..prob just coming down on the side of not liking it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t20745)
                                                          UTG (t1985)
                                                          UTG+1 (t2150)
                                                          Hero (MP1) (t3290)
                                                          MP3 (t8715)
                                                          CO (t3430)
                                                          Button (t6060)
                                                          SB (t8665)

Hero's M: 43.87

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q
                                                          UTG bets t100, 1 fold, Hero raises to t322, 2 folds, Button calls t322, 2 folds, UTG calls t222

Flop: (t1041) 2, 7, K (3 players)
                                                          UTG checks, Hero bets t566, 2 folds

Total pot: t1041

Results:
                                                          Hero didn't show Q, Q.
                                                          Outcome: Hero won t1041

Meh, I'm b/c I think because in this tourney loads will c/shove draws

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 30/60 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t20695)
                                                          BB (t1663)
                                                          UTG (t2150)
                                                          Hero (UTG+1) (t4009)
                                                          MP2 (t8715)
                                                          MP3 (t3430)
                                                          CO (t5738)
                                                          Button (t8640)

Hero's M: 44.54

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A, Q
                                                          UTG calls t60, Hero bets t189, 5 folds, BB calls t129, UTG calls t129

Flop: (t597) K, J, 6 (3 players)
                                                          BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets t333, BB calls t333, UTG calls t333

Turn: (t1596) 3 (3 players)
                                                          BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

River: (t1596) 9 (3 players)
                                                          BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets t3487 (All-In), 2 folds

Total pot: t1596

Results:
                                                          Hero didn't show A, Q (nothing).
                                                          Outcome: Hero won t1596

Puke I hate every street but once I check turn I think over shove is prob ok
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

5527 at break

Comment

It's a painting by a fella called Edward Hopper called Nighthawks.

Used to be my desktop background too!

Comment

Keep on truckin' lads.

sligboi, you're getting redic unlucky with your big hands.

I jumped in ten minutes ago and have 8700 after pinging my flushdraw.

Comment

How do I go about the print screen thing, I have a cool background that i'd like to share!

Comment

How do I go about the print screen thing, I have a cool background that i'd like to share!
                                                                    Depends..ctrl + alt + prt sc

or

fn + prt sc

Copy and paste to paint and then crop anything you want to out of the pic. Save as image and then upload,
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

hold down ctrl and alt and hit print screen button

Comment

Comment

Cheers lads, i'll be back in about half an hour.

Comment

Ivey Ivey Ivey

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOzvVQjLSE4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj5AJmVu91A[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZGxEfsZAP4[/ame]

Comment

Comment

open word press the print screen button and paste into word and save!
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

I'd love to see a life of Ted Forrest, or a Ted Forrest book.

Comment

Savage new pic by the way lottie

Comment

I'd like to go cruise for chicks with her.
                                                                                      She could be my wingwoman.
                                                                                      The only thing you'd pick up with her would be priests cuz she looks like an 8 yr old boy
                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

@ Solskjaer cause he has a few years on me

The place for the best new music. Every day, thousands of people around the world write about music they love — and it all ends up here.

Think you might like this...

Also, I thought that Jagermeister was a relatively "new and cool" drink? Obviously not!

Comment

WTF @ all the poker in here tonight??

Comment

GFY

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB (t24601)
                                                                                            BB (t1191)
                                                                                            UTG (t2629)
                                                                                            Hero (UTG+1) (t6423)
                                                                                            MP1 (t4200)
                                                                                            MP2 (t8375)
                                                                                            MP3 (t2940)
                                                                                            CO (t4450)
                                                                                            Button (t7960)

Hero's M: 42.82

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q, A
                                                                                            UTG calls t100, Hero bets t319, 7 folds, UTG calls t219

Flop: (t788) 7, A, K (2 players)
                                                                                            UTG checks, Hero bets t388, UTG calls t388

Turn: (t1564) 8 (2 players)
                                                                                            UTG bets t1922 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: t1564

Results:
                                                                                            UTG didn't show
                                                                                            Outcome: UTG won t1564
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

The only thing you'd pick up with her would be priests cuz she looks like an 8 yr old boy
                                                                                              IIRC, her girlfriend wasn't half bad, saw a pic once somewhere.

Savage new pic by the way lottie
                                                                                              It's a bheast!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                WTF @ all the poker in here tonight??
                                                                                                A good song and we're trying to get the country out of debt here..you gonna help or what!?!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wnlr7h7Tnw[/ame]
                                                                                                Last edited by sligoboi; 20-11-10, 01:32.
                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Thin Lizzy were just an incredible band.

If you ever had to fight for Ireland, here's a song to get you in the mood!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENy7MQIYJs[/ame]

Comment

And now for something completely different......

I have to admit to quite liking Def Leopard, some catchy tunes.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djv5GJndscI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o1G0GSiNQM&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                                                    Last edited by dannydiamond; 20-11-10, 01:48.

Comment

I did something very strange for me and played a tourny tonight. Omaha can be such a funny game, the guy who beat me HU to win literally check called his way to victory for 3 1/2 hours. He never made a move, wasn't a raiser, and just slow played every street to hold the best hand all the time. I'll probably find out it was Gholi

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3grSSc4OrGc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCvMKcNJCAY[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4vMQOOiUY[/ame]
                                                                                                        Last edited by tylerdurden94; 20-11-10, 01:55.

Comment

You playing or drinking tonight Caf?
                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Meh. Played pretty bad that session. I blame making a cup of tea last break and forgetting to drink it

31/36. 12BB's when blinds go up. Boom or bust time!

edit: Finished 33rd. Ah sure feck it, had a good run. Played a couple of hands terrabad.
                                                                                                            Last edited by 72over; 20-11-10, 02:10.
                                                                                                            It's all an illusion

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXUOM4wtT8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcdRhl8jUyo&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Funny that you were talking about it earlier, i'm on my 8th can of miller and I feel blood sober.
                                                                                                                Just going to have to keep on going I guess, slabs of miller on special for 27 yoyos in Tescos btw lads incase you missed it.

I'm bored and am busting out of tournies for fun here.

Three stakes for the 15k gtee superstack on FullTilt starting at 12 bells to the first 3 regular BBV'ers to post their fulltilt screenname.

Edit: Nevermind about stake back, 50/50 all the way.

Gogogo.
                                                                                                                15,698 @ 2nd break. 202 of 1133 av. 10k

ul with the 10's Danny. Was looking dodgy after the flop

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                  I did something very strange for me and played a tourny tonight. Omaha can be such a funny game, the guy who beat me HU to win literally check called his way to victory for 3 1/2 hours. He never made a move, wasn't a raiser, and just slow played every street to hold the best hand all the time. I'll probably find out it was Gholi
                                                                                                                  Thinly veiled imo
                                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

7,679 @ break

Think this is the only hand of note in that hour that I didn't post..decided to make a stand and still though enough hands that I beat called it off aswell as AJ and sets obv but maybe not..

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t24551)
                                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t991)
                                                                                                                    MP1 (t3186)
                                                                                                                    Hero (MP2) (t5566)
                                                                                                                    MP3 (t3800)
                                                                                                                    CO (t8575)
                                                                                                                    Button (t3040)
                                                                                                                    SB (t4250)
                                                                                                                    BB (t8810)

Hero's M: 37.11

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, K
                                                                                                                    3 folds, Hero bets t287, MP3 calls t287, 1 fold, Button calls t287, 2 folds

Flop: (t1011) J, 7, 5 (3 players)
                                                                                                                    Hero bets t567, MP3 raises to t1550, 1 fold, Hero raises to t5279 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: t4111

Results:
                                                                                                                    Hero didn't show J, K.
                                                                                                                    Outcome: Hero won t4111
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Just got a drunk e-mail off my Dad, clearly like father like son, my Mum is doing a Masters in Education and Psychology at the moment, and before I left, I downloaded 2 seasons of "In Treatment" for her to watch.

Using that quick flicks now site to watch Dexter and the like, I'd noticed that there was a Series 3 of In Treatment out now too. Unfortunately, my Mum isn't the most technological, once ringing me from a hotel in Berlin asking me how to use the tv. So I sent her a link to the quickflicks site, and told her to click the links to see the new series.

Anyhow, seems that quite a few of the non-standard (megavideo/wisevid etc) links have quite heavy adult orientated advertising on them. The e-mail from Dad includes the line.

"Stop sending us links to pornography, we're your parents".

Comment

Tell them it's pretty tame tbh and at least it's not 2 girls, 1 cup.

Comment

Tell them it's pretty tame tbh and at least it's not 2 girls, 1 cup.
                                                                                                                          and then link them to said vid obv..
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X