This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

Happy days, flushing the system is good but I remember being told that if you drink too much water you can end up pissing out vitamins and the likes
    Yea, thats more over the 10 litre mark tho, affects marathon runners.

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
      Toilet etiquette questions:

1) 3 urinals in the jacks in work. If I walk into the jacks needing a piss and there's someone standing at the middle one is it acceptable for me to piss in the one on the left or the right or should I sheepishly go to a bog and pretending I'm taking a dump?

2) Is yer man acting the bollox by pissing in the middle one? I'd usually take one on either side if there were 3 free out of consideration to my co-workers.

I meekly ducked into the bog fwiw. He took a ridic long time washing his hands too so I had to pretend to wipe my arse and along with the obligatory flush
      1) If the bog is free, than in the bog. Otherwise choose the urinal furthest away from the sink in this tricky situation

2) He is indeed. Unless he just happened to arrive along when the only urinal free was the middle one and any bogs were occupied

Here's an educational game

The Urinal Game Online Flash Game by CleverMedia

Comment

1) 3 urinals in the jacks in work. If I walk into the jacks needing a piss and there's someone standing at the middle one is it acceptable for me to piss in the one on the left or the right or should I sheepishly go to a bog and pretending I'm taking a dump?

2) Is yer man acting the bollox by pissing in the middle one? I'd usually take one on either side if there were 3 free out of consideration to my co-workers.

I meekly ducked into the bog fwiw. He took a ridic long time washing his hands too so I had to pretend to wipe my arse and along with the obligatory flush
        Stand at the one on the left and piss in the one on the right. He won't pull that middle urinal sh*t again yo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I hate to say it but I have to agree with electra here. Just piss in another urinal.

Unless you haven't grown out of your stage fright of course.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

in all fuckin fairness , this is just hilarious, i actually cant believe what im reading, what kind of a post is that , id be mortified to post that.

if us females starting posting crap like that, i hate to think of the reaction.

" ooh jules where shall we pee pee today" heheheheheheh
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                  Please re-open that thread Kev and let them post in there.
                  I'm more inclined to just ban them tbh.

Comment

bring a bucket!!!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

More Power and Glory from Munster. What tradition and culture.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

bring a bucket!!!
                        pull the trigger please do it NOW kev

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          I'm more inclined to just ban them tbh.

Aww dont ye would miss us!!!

How long does one get banned for!

open up my thread PLEASE!!!!
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by kevirl View Post
                            i'm more inclined to just ban them tbh.
                            gogogo.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                              More Power and Glory from Munster. What tradition and culture.
                              Why do you, a man from Tallaght, support Munster again?
                              Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                Why do you, a man from Tallaght, support Munster again?
                                The same reason you support Villa I imagine.

Comment

Oh dear

Comment

ducking in is one thing, but staying in there til he leaves is just bizzare.

what i don't get is why the doors open inwards. make more sense to let me be able to kick them open.

Comment

in all fuckin fairness , this is just hilarious, i actually cant believe what im reading, what kind of a post is that , id be mortified to post that.

if us females starting posting crap like that, i hate to think of the reaction.

" ooh jules where shall we pee pee today" heheheheheheh
                                      As if(!) Men always have been fascinated by their own bodily functions especially urine and faeces... which for the life of me I don’t understand(!) But I have to thank the recent posters – my bar of chocolate stays uneaten (!) Anyone want chocolate? Its lovely Fry’s Bourneville mint... very good for constipation I’m told(!)

Kevin – you had the CHEEK to interfere with the other thread, then locked it (!) Just reopen it and we’ll leave the BBV ... you can’t ban us for speaking our minds! It’s a free country (last I heard)

Comment

gogogo.
                                        I am sure my fellow ww friends will not want to get me banned

Comment

Michelle, look to the top right of the white box for the NSFW tags for pics like that or Llyod will ban you!

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtHIa9AHgLk[/ame]

Comment

Have to agree , what harm to have a ladies thread to talk about things that dont interest ye men with a bit if poker in-between. If ye want to comment on the poker side of it fair enough. If ye don't want to comment on the x factor , latest fashion etc well then dont.

I personally think it's a great idea. I'm sure there are ladies who would like to join IPB but might feel a little overwhelmed by it all and might find it easier in a ladies thread.
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Great post!

Women just don't understand toilet etiquette, hence why they have to wait for half an hour to go in an nightclub...

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                Are you man or mouse?! Just go up and piss the nearest urinal, so what if he's standing next to you(!) He's not going to pass any remarks is he? Or are you self-concious about your size? There's help out there for that kind of thing...

There prob was 2 men using the outter two urinals and HE had no choice but use the middle one... in this case he's more of a man and happy in his own skin than you are.

FFS! Men(!)

Kevin... have you read my PM yet? Unlock our thread please!
                                                Pure ignorance of the issues!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I'm sure there are ladies who would like to join IPB but might feel a little overwhelmed by it all and might find it easier in a ladies thread.
                                                    Reason for not having a ladies only thread.

*You're cool Mrsflushdraw, does not apply

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                      woah there; if we decide to part company, WE'RE keeping the x factor!
                                                      Hey, we are not parting company! I LOVE the BBV

Comment

Elecricitys back. God that was a tough hour!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                          Great post!

Women just don't understand toilet etiquette, hence why they have to wait for half an hour to go in an nightclub...

lol,what woman waits half an hour? screw that,if theres a que im off to the mens toilets! apologise as ya enter and once again when leaving and its dandy

Comment

bring a bucket!!!
                                                            To illustrate there is no sexism on the forum LL should really dish out a banning for lack of NSFW spoilers

Comment

I'd like to see wimmin slashing in urinals.

Actually I would.

ROUNDERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by liz:) View Post
                                                                lol,what woman waits half an hour? screw that,if theres a que im off to the mens toilets! apologise as ya enter and once again when leaving and its dandy
                                                                i see women banging on my cubicle i piss all over the seat and shite on the ground
                                                                gtfo out muppets

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                  i see women banging on my cubicle i piss all over the seat and shite on the ground
                                                                  gtfo out muppets

THAT is a gickurinical matter.

Comment

classy!
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hey bitches the piss bucket is full, one of ye make yer self useful and go empty it please, oh and on the way back bring me my pipe and slippers. There's a good girl

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                        Great post!

Excuse me... what am I missing - please enlighten me!

Why would you want to 'pretend' to take a dump than piss in the next urinal?! That smacks of serious personal issues to me. EVERYONE has to take a piss, its no big deal! Granted you are peeing next to a stranger and its uncomfortable but why make an issue of it now? Why not 20/30/50 years ago when the idea of urinals was first promoted?!

Seriously, have any of you guys been to India? Cambodia? They pee everywhere... I saw 4 men peeing into a drain on one street, hip to hip, then another squatted down and did his business... all in the open. No one batted an eyelid. They didn't know each othyer, they all just came up from different directions and did it. Even in Amsterdam they have public conveniences that are merely 'poles' covered by heavy metal mesh wire from your knees up to your shoulders... men just go in and pee into the drain at the bottom of the pole - there's no fancy urinals to cover modesty! There was no cubicle to hide behind, no toilet roll holder to play around with and 'pretend' to wipe your arse(!)

Comment

Hey bitches the piss bucket is full, one of ye make yer self useful and go empty it please, oh and on the way back bring me my pipe and slippers. There's a good girl
                                                                          in my day was called a chamber pot

Comment

Open our thread first sexist pig! I'll put your slippers and pipe in the bucket and pour it over your head first ...

Comment

Why would you want to 'pretend' to take a dump than piss in the next urinal?! That smacks of serious personal issues to me. EVERYONE has to take a piss, its no big deal! Granted you are peeing next to a stranger and its uncomfortable but why make an issue of it now? Why not 20/30/50 years ago when the idea of urinals was first promoted?!

Seriously, have any of you guys been to India? Cambodia? They pee everywhere... I saw 4 men peeing into a drain on one street, hip to hip, then another squatted down and did his business... all in the open. No one batted an eyelid. They didn't know each othyer, they all just came up from different directions and did it. Even in Amsterdam they have public conveniences that are merely 'poles' covered by heavy metal mesh wire from your knees up to your shoulders... men just go in and pee into the drain at the bottom of the pole - there's no fancy urinals to cover modesty! There was no cubicle to hide behind, no toilet roll holder to play around with and 'pretend' to wipe your arse(!)
                                                                              take the test

er sorry http://www.purely-games.com/toilet_etiquette_game.html
                                                                              Last edited by Solskjaer; 16-11-10, 23:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                ducking in is one thing, but staying in there til he leaves is just bizzare.

what i don't get is why the doors open inwards. make more sense to let me be able to kick them open.
                                                                                If I leave the bog without him hearing the plunk of a turd the jig's up and I may as well have stood beside him in the first place.

Comment

Run goodish brag....no doubt i won't be so lucky for the remainder of the month, but 8.5k hands in and AA 40 times and yet to suffer a loss. Not often that happens! All 20nl and shame that about 10-12 of these were just 3bets where i took it down pre

Comment

Im outta here for the night this is turning into a disaster, catch you all later, ladies dont hate me

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

ok sorry about that , didnt realise !!!
                                                                                      Attached Files
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

ok sorry about that , didnt realise !!!
                                                                                        LOL!!! Gosh some men get iffy if they see a 'real penis' online don't they?!

Comment

The book club would have went a lot better with more wimmins, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

If it's not an issue i'll take a communal shit with you any day electra, just to help you fit in like.

Comment

gtfo out muppets
                                                                                              do u usually use the cubicles when in the niteclub?!

Comment

in my day was called a chamber pot

ah me ol grandads joke

why did the Kerryman sleep inder the bed ?

Because all kerrymen are a little potty.

Comment

Why would you want to 'pretend' to take a dump than piss in the next urinal?!
                                                                                                  I 100% agree with this. Never in a million years would i want to pretend i'm taking a dump. It's nightmare as it is when you need to take a dump in the ifrst place

If I leave the bog without him hearing the plunk of a turd the jig's up and I may as well have stood beside him in the first place.
                                                                                                  No matter whether it's work/pub/club or whatever, if i'm needing a leak and there's a cubicle free, i use it and leave the urinal alone. I actually just leave the door open when i'm taking a piss. I don't see any reason why you think you need to stand beside someone at a urinal if it's free

Comment

voteline now open for "pissin an shittin" thread!

how do you like yours?

BTW how many of you put toilet roll in first to soften the sound!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

voteline now open for "pissin an shittin" thread!

how do you like yours?

BTW how many of you put toilet roll in first to soften the sound!
                                                                                                      I do it to muffle the screams, but there isnt a court in the land that can prove it.

Comment

If it's not an issue i'll take a communal shit with you any day electra, just to help you fit in like.
                                                                                                        Ha! You wish! Women didn't do it in public... Well I didn't see any - only men. But strangely in THIS country, we have women with no qualms about sharing cubicles and popping into the mens (Ahem! Like Liz! Can't remember if I ever did that!) and men afraid to pee beside each other(!)

Comment

do u usually use the cubicles when in the niteclub?!
                                                                                                          too old for niteclubs back in the day if the urinals were full yes

Comment

good night bbv its been shite.

Comment

Someone wake up Raoul Duke III and tell him we've reached a new low.

On that note I can happily report that the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is fantastically funny and thoroughly enjoyable. I listened to an unabridged audio of it, and was happy I did. I probably enjoyed it more for actually hearing the shouts of "You lousy bastard" and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                Someone wake up Raoul Duke III and tell him we've reached a new low.

On that note I can happily report that the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is fantastically funny and thoroughly enjoyable. I listened to an unabridged audio of it, and was happy I did. I probably enjoyed it more for actually hearing the shouts of "You lousy bastard" and whatnot.
                                                                                                                Would have been the ideal Book Club starter in hindsight.
                                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ha! You wish!)
                                                                                                                  I really don't wish, honestly.

Comment

oh its a mans world!!!!!

ye really just dont women around here do ye!!!!!
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

oh its a mans world!!!!!

ye really just dont women around here do ye!!!!!
                                                                                                                      Oh now be fair!
                                                                                                                      Just look at the new BBV thread title for God's sake.

What more do ye want?

Comment

I really don't wish, honestly.
                                                                                                                        Danny dear, lets get this straight: I'm not into golden showers or any of that kinky stuff!

Comment

Enough of this shit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5sfI9YuIc0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdF2zqs1bxQ[/ame]
                                                                                                                          Last edited by dannydiamond; 16-11-10, 23:55.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X