This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    my first reaction last night when i saw the prime time show was GTFO, definetly a govt. set up @7euros a pack going into the govt. coffers it is a major loss of revenue. if this revenue was of no interest to the govt and was costing more in healthcare( which they clearly don't give a fuck about anyhow) than it nets in revenue then they could anytime up the price of a pack of cigs by 10euros to make them just 2 bloody expensive. instead they put them up by 10 and 20p at a time and when we had the good years and the populas could afford a bit more they jumped by 50cents a time.

also @daire be carefull sending home ciggies as the customs are just 2 well aware of whats going on with internet shopping of ciggs. the scam atm is to open the carton and sandwich the ciggs between 2 sheets of cardboard and put books down as the description.
    however if i were you i would just fill five 20ft containers and ship to different ports around the country at least 3or 4 will get through. you have to stop thinking small and with the current shipping rate of containers you would be mad not to go this route
    I'll fill the fake designer handbags with the cigarettes, job done imo.

Comment

probably the best YouTube clip ever, this is pure genius

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUyCUPb8QU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUyCUPb8QU[/ame]
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        Who's the girl that you can see before you hit play there? She's been in something else I've seen I think...
        Lena Headey.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Lena Headey.
          300 I was thinking of.

I've seen her boobs

Comment

holy shit! i just got an email from William tunstall-pedoe! the guy who did the study on the most boring day of the 1900s! Total coincidence, he also wrote some anagram software I downloaded. genuine WTF moment at the name turning up in my inbox!
            http://mobro.co/zuroph
            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

also, chatting to "amy" on msn. laughable attempt at a fake msn webcam. B+ for effort though!
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

just write back

'peeeeeeeeeeedoee, peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed-oe.'
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  Rising anti social behaviour is an illusion, and a fallacy.

Every single generation without fail fears 'the youth of today'.

My father as a teenager growing up in Drimnagh, would have regular fist fights with Crumlin lads, his father before him was the bowsy generation, hanging around street corners in Dublin city apparently up to no good.

That's how teenage boys roll. These days we have intense media, youtube clips, 'Boozed up abroad' shows, basically it's in your face like never before.

Things are no different now, barring maybe greater access to alcohol.

The point is, physical discipline did nothing to keep 'anti social' (normal imo) behaviour in check.

Think about it, how many times were you physically disciplined as a kid?

If it was more than once, well then it obv didn't work.
                  "Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers."

SPOILER
                  Socrates
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    Saw Mcgrath walking up Brickfields drive (technically Crumlin I believe but in Drimnagh ) with a wee pregnant young girlie in the 80s. Wasn't his missus. We were at the doorstep chatting and roared oh ah Paul Mcgrath, over to him. He just said a gentle 'thanks lads' Often wondered who the chick was. An ex St Pats man so he was, legend. Mates brother played up front. Paddy Dillon (anyone remember him) Keeper road is where the boxing club is where our Olympic medals winners Sutcliffe and Carruth learned their trade.
                    Ah god aul Paul McGrath.

I dont really know that boxer Sutcliffe but if he is from Drimnagh he had this younger brother who was 2 years below me in school, pure little hardman shaper, fucking dope he was!

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                    can't find anything.
                    How did you find that out by the way?

Comment

great bluffing, she's now coming for beers tomorrow in Mickeys.
                      amy says:
                      hi
                      Mike says:
                      hello
                      amy says:
                      this phantom lord
                      Mike says:
                      nope. Zuroph, another mod, was asked to help verify you

amy says:
                      where in limerick u from babe
                      Mike says:
                      Annacotty. you?
                      amy says:
                      im in corbally
                      Mike says:
                      where abouts?
                      amy says:
                      so lets meet for drinks
                      Mike says:
                      We're all going drinking tomorrow night, Mickey Martins

You have invited amy to start sending webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.

amy says:
                      whos we
                      Mike says:
                      few folks on limerick forum, few mates of mine
                      there'll be one or two of us anyway, by the fire
                      amy says:
                      like mickey martine

amy has accepted your invitation to start sending webcam.

The webcam session has ended.

Mike says:
                      lol
                      bit cold dont ya think
                      amy says:
                      not here
                      Mike says:
                      why you turn it off again?
                      any other pics? the mods are looking for proof, they dont take kindly to fake accounts
                      amy says:
                      listen ill be in mickey martins tommorrow night ok
                      Mike says:
                      cool, see you then
                      amy says:
                      if u wanna see more of me just ask
                      dont give me the old i need more proof stuff
                      Mike says:
                      I'll see ya tomorrow
                      amy says:
                      ok
                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                        also, chatting to "amy" on msn. laughable attempt at a fake msn webcam. B+ for effort though!
                        yeah had a feeling about that, fairly easy to spoof
                        chatroulette is famous for it
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                          "Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers."

SPOILER
                          Socrates
                          The soccer player?

Comment

great bluffing, she's now coming for beers tomorrow in Mickeys.
                            Please be real - ONE TIME!

Comment

A questoin for the tech guys, when i open up IE, office outlook web access connected to mirosoft exchange appears, (i.e my inbox) - but i can't see my Inbox- anyone know what the craic is with this and how to fix it? I can view Deleted items, sent items, but not my inbox or drafts.
                              Last edited by Ace; 30-11-10, 16:12.

Comment

How did you find that out by the way?

Edit - I'm guessing
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Cliffs on this Amy chick?
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                    http://www.freshwap.net/forums/e-boo...oxicology.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/235050283/0071389148.

I don't have/use/have knowledge of rapidshare. Is it possible to tell if that is genuine?
                                    Could someone grab and ship the file to me? Winning streak scratch card in it ya.
                                    Think I have it sourced will know in a couple of minutes.

Comment

Zuroph, don't forget to delete those logs in case your gf finds them!

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Cliffs on this Amy chick?
                                        someone pretending to be a woman on the internet, gets caught.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

gonna need a screen recorder soon. any links?
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

300 I was thinking of.

I've seen her boobs
                                            She annoyed the hell out of me as Sarah Connor in the tv show.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShnD22gUUyo[/ame]

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                            www.tineye.com

Edit - I'm guessing
                                            Ah thats pretty cool.

Comment

gonna need a screen recorder soon. any links?

Simple.

Comment

Zuroph is Amy.

Comment

Ronaldo vs Messi thread on boards is lolbad as expected.

Comment

Pretty big favour here, but can anyone here who has Moneybookers transfer me some money...?

Got offered a 100 dollar deposit bonus but have only 20 quid on Moneybookers and no way to transfer money to it in time (bonus expires in two days) and withdrawing negates the offer apparently, so can anyone send me 60 euro and I'll transfer 65 back when the bonus is complete, which'll be before friday easily I'd imagine. Bit of a leap of faith I know, Jackyback did transfer me 20 euro before which I sent back a day or two later that's my only transaction on here so not much to go on I know, but any help would be appreciated.

Cheers lads.
                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      someone pretending to be a woman on the internet, gets a date with Zuroph.
                                                      FYP

Comment

Think I have it sourced will know in a couple of minutes.
                                                        Got that file Lottie, PM me your email address and I will send it over.

Its some weird .chm file you will probably need a specific program for it, shouldn't be a problem thou.

Comment

This is the super bizzare world of the internet but I hope that it is a sexy female that turns up for you tomorrow and not a 50 year old man but you never know. I guess there has to be a sexy nympho on the internet somewhere I just really wouldn't have bet on Limerick being the place.

Comment

I've met one or two in my time, but this one aint real I'm sure.
                                                            anyway, screen grab on its way..
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I asked her who she could verify she was who she said she was. she replied "I could strip to bra and panties while you watch?"

Who am I to argue?
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Get her to write IPB somewhere.

Comment

Some mad skills but the kid is unreal

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wl-uSwHufk[/ame]

This just looks like fun.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwoI9t0e11k[/ame]

Comment

Massive LOL at Zuroph taking that screenshot and then disappearing offline for a while.

Lolspunkaments!
                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Is it weird to A/S/L when playing headsup against someone with a girls screenname?

Comment

Totally missed all this would of loved to have captured some of it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL4vou2tars[/ame]

Comment

lol, no I'm still here. they're gone offline "to get a local paper" (read Photoshop).
                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

lol, no I'm still here. they're gone offline "to get a local paper" (read Photoshop).
                                                                            Has she talked or does she "not have a microphone"? How's her limerick accent?
                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

why didn't you ask for something specific like "shoe on head"?

Comment

The soccer player?
                                                                                Ya,claiming to be a soccer player,I have him on my cam now.He keeps asking about Mickey's,weird.
                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

the cam lasts all of 15-20 seconds. its a fake. I'm just draggin it out to see where its going. whoever it is is actually probably from limerick, seems to know the area well. I've done a mod search on the IP, and theres one match for a poster in the soccer forum, and I' think they've turned up in Limerick forum before too, so its prob them.
                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

BBV Help please

whats the story with putting music on an iPhone after its been jailbroken?

i don't want to hook up to itunes if it will get rid of my jailbreak

Comment

the cam lasts all of 15-20 seconds. its a fake. I'm just draggin it out to see where its going. whoever it is is actually probably from limerick, seems to know the area well. I've done a mod search on the IP, and theres one match for a poster in the soccer forum, and I' think they've turned up in Limerick forum before too, so its prob them.
                                                                                      check "her" PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                        BBV Help please

It won't, but just use mediamonkey anyway - it's easier.

EDIT: Obv if iTunes asks you to update the iPhone's OS tell it no.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                          BBV Help please

Nah you are good to go just watch out for the newest updates for the iPod because if you update you will lose the break.

You can use it no probs.

Comment

Anyone know if its possible to get this full screen? Its tilting me pretty bad!

Comment

Well that didn't take too long

Originally posted by RTE
                                                                                              ]A row has broken out in the European Parliament over Ireland's 12.5% corporate tax rate.
                                                                                              It has emerged that eight mostly French and German MEPs have issued a declaration attacking Ireland's corporate tax rate and calling for a minimum EU-wide corporate tax rate of 25%.

What has heightened the dispute is the fact that the eight MEPs are all co-ordinators for the different political groupings in the parliament and are, as such, representatives for those groupings on an influential parliamentary committee.
                                                                                              The declaration invites signatures from other MEPs and if it can gather the support of 350 MEPs, it then becomes the position of the European Parliament.

The statement claims that European taxpayers and citizens have been put at risk 'in order to stabilise a financial system which has been profiting from the exceptionally low Irish corporation tax rate of 12.5%...'
                                                                                              It goes on to suggest that Ireland's corporate tax rate is unfair and goes against the spirit of European solidarity, especially given the fact Ireland is receiving a bailout.

The declaration concludes: 'We urge the European Commission to advance on the dossier of a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base. We urge the European Commission, the Eurogroup and its members to ensure that the corporation tax rate will be increased to the average EU level of 25% in a spirit of solidarity.'

Irish MEPs are understood to be furious at the declaration given that, as co-ordinators on the Economic and Monetary Affairs Committee (ECON), they technically represent the same political groups of which Irish MEPs are members.

A spokesman for the influential ECON committee acknowledged the dispute, but insisted that the MEPs had issued the declaration in their personal capacity, and not as co-ordinators but this has been disputed by Fine Gael MEP Gay Mitchell. It is understood Irish MEPs are to raise the matter with their own political groupings. This morning the EU Commissioner for Taxation Algirdas Šemeta addressed the ECON committee to set out his work plan for 2011. The European Commission is planning to propose a harmonisation of the corporate tax base. Known as the Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB), it foresees a single set of rules to clarify in which of the 27 member states multinational companies and SMEs should have their profits declared for taxation purposes.

However, a spokeswoman for the Commission told RTÉ News that the Commission 'has absolutely no intention of introducing a minimum corporate tax rate of 25pc. It is not even in our competence under the European treaties to do so.'

Any Commission proposals concerning taxation, either the CCCTB or Corporate Tax, require unanimity, so Ireland retains a veto in this area.
                                                                                              The MEPs declaration was signed by the following: Jean-Paul Gauzes (EPP), Udo Bullmann (S&D), Sylvie Goulard (ALDE), Sven Giegold (Greens/EFA), Burkhard Balz (EPP), Leonardo Dominici (S&D), Wolf Klinz (ALDE) and Pascal Canfin (Greens/EFA).
                                                                                              Such a declaration is open to signatures for a three-month period. It appears unlikely the declaration would win the support of 350 MEPs, but it highlights the growing tensions over Ireland's corporate tax rate now that Ireland is receiving an EU bailout.
                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

possibly related...what has been seen etc...

NSFW
                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                  http://rutube.ru/tracks/3826253.html...true&bmstart=0

Anyone know if its possible to get this full screen? Its tilting me pretty bad!
                                                                                                  ctrl+mouse-roll FTW!

Comment

Some mad skills but the kid is unreal

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Must be frustrating after probable years of practice honing your albeit impressive skills, to get your ass royally handed to you on a platter by a 5 year old.
                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The worst part about being leveled by "some hot chick" on the internet is that your 99% sure it's a level but the horny bastard inside of you wants it to be true so bad that you just cant leave it be.

Comment

OK, just got sky+ installed. When I go to add other channels I get asked for a pin number. Does anyone know what the default is for this? I tried 0000, but don't want to try too many random ones. I'll ring the feckers if I have to, but I'd prefer not to.

Edit: never mind, got it. Last 4 digits of viewing card number.
                                                                                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 30-11-10, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                          OK, just got sky+ installed. When I go to add other channels I get asked for a pin number. Does anyone know what the default is for this? I tried 0000, but don't want to try too many random ones. I'll ring the feckers if I have to, but I'd prefer not to.
                                                                                                          The default pin is the last 4 digits on your sky card.

If it's ever been changed you are pretty much screwed.
                                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

An American woman claims she became pregant after watching a 3D porno.

ldo

US military man Erick Jhonson came home from a stint in Iraq to find that his wife was pregnant. Clearly he assumed she had an affair, but his wife Jennifer claims the “other man” was actually someone a little less physical.

It seems he actually buys her story, however. “I see it as suspicious. The films in 3D are very real. With today’s technology, anything is possible,” he said.

What's even more interesting is that both Jennifer and Erick are white, but the child is black. Jeniffer claims the kid looks like the black pornstar she had been ogling. She also claims this was one of the first times she's watched porn and only went with friends for the 3D effect. TechEye did a survey of one person and found 100 percent would say the same thing in a similar situation.

“Even though my husband believed in me, my marriage could be at risk,” Jennifer said. “But he knows I’m faithful.” It just shows you what joining the military does to your head.

Jennifer explained that “a month after watching the movie, I started feeling dizzy and the results were positive.” That must have been one good porno.

3D movies have gained renewed popularity since Avatar, but there have been some concerns raised over how bad they may be for your eyes. Now you'll have to worry about conceiving in the cinema.

You may have jumped when an object in film was thrown at the camera, but now you'll have to be careful of other, far more uncouth things flying at you. TechEye recommends contraception for your next trip to the cinema. You never know.

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

I swear i've seen that webcam before as well though! I've seen the whole internet
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                The worst part about being leveled by "some hot chick" on the internet is that your 99% sure it's a level but the horny bastard inside of you wants it to be true so bad that you just cant leave it be.
                                                                                                                I see by your username you never let the thought slip from your mind.

Get yerself down to coppers, a few freezing nurses waiting for a Capt Morgans and
                                                                                                                a Grange United seeing to down below.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  ldo

US military man Erick Jhonson came home from a stint in Iraq to find that his wife was pregnant. Clearly he assumed she had an affair, but his wife Jennifer claims the “other man” was actually someone a little less physical.

It seems he actually buys her story, however. “I see it as suspicious. The films in 3D are very real. With today’s technology, anything is possible,” he said.

What's even more interesting is that both Jennifer and Erick are white, but the child is black. Jeniffer claims the kid looks like the black pornstar she had been ogling. She also claims this was one of the first times she's watched porn and only went with friends for the 3D effect. TechEye did a survey of one person and found 100 percent would say the same thing in a similar situation.

“Even though my husband believed in me, my marriage could be at risk,” Jennifer said. “But he knows I’m faithful.” It just shows you what joining the military does to your head.

Jennifer explained that “a month after watching the movie, I started feeling dizzy and the results were positive.” That must have been one good porno.

3D movies have gained renewed popularity since Avatar, but there have been some concerns raised over how bad they may be for your eyes. Now you'll have to worry about conceiving in the cinema.

You may have jumped when an object in film was thrown at the camera, but now you'll have to be careful of other, far more uncouth things flying at you. TechEye recommends contraception for your next trip to the cinema. You never know.

http://www.techeye.net/internet/woma...e-her-pregnant
                                                                                                                  many a girl conceived in the old cinema in the 'core.

Comment

Today, 17:21 #1
                                                                                                                    zuroph
                                                                                                                    Moderator

Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                                                                                    Posts: 8,020
                                                                                                                    Adverts | Friends
                                                                                                                    Mod: Magic & Illusion Limerick Beers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few of us on the random waffle thread discussing beers tomorrow night in Mickeys, said I'd say it out here for anyone thats missed it.
                                                                                                                    Few pints in front of the fire, if anyones about, feel free to drop by.

Lol, no wonder your missus is reading your facebook messages!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                                                      Today, 17:21 #1
                                                                                                                      zuroph
                                                                                                                      Moderator

Join Date: Jan 2008
                                                                                                                      Posts: 8,020
                                                                                                                      Adverts | Friends
                                                                                                                      Mod: Magic & Illusion Limerick Beers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few of us on the random waffle thread discussing beers tomorrow night in Mickeys, said I'd say it out here for anyone thats missed it.
                                                                                                                      Few pints in front of the fire, if anyones about, feel free to drop by.

Lol, no wonder your missus is reading your facebook messages!!!!
                                                                                                                      ha? She's not about tomorrow night, and I know some of the lads from the forum anyway, someone else suggested a xmas beers, so we said to anyone to come along. this was all planned before todays amygate!

anyway, Keane and others on here in Lim, if you're about come along.
                                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

ha? She's not about tomorrow night, and I know some of the lads from the forum anyway, someone else suggested a xmas beers, so we said to anyone to come along. this was all planned before todays amygate!

anyway, Keane and others on here in Lim, if you're about come along.
                                                                                                                        TBH Mike its very cold, however on the off chance Amy turns up a quick text would suffice I shall be there pretty sharpish.

Comment

Can we change Grange Uniteds tagline to "kiss the pussy slow, make the lady cum"?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X