2nd owen
    3rd aidan
    4thanton
    5th vaidas
    6th micheal
    7th ken
    8th darren
    9th DAMO
    a deal was done between the final 9 who all took €320 each great night and thanks for the support goodluck

LOL i was the happy beneficiary of the worst deal i have ever witnessed .
    The blinds were about to go to 3k/6k when the FT was reached and i was after taking a 60k hit and was left with 31k.
    The chip leaders were having a quick smoke and when they arrived back in to start play, then the 2 big stacks asked if we wanted to do a 9 way chop and proceeded to ask the table clockwise from seat 1 and everyone said yes .
    So the deal was done , then a foreign guy with 50k says he didnt understand what was happening and the 2 CL's do all they can to convince him that he would have to finnish in 4th or better to get more money and all the while i just sat there thinking thanks for the free money guy's , GG WP TYVM.

I have heard of this strange practice before about the JP but i didn't really believe it until now . If i had to have more chips i would have told them to gtfo with more than €1,100 for 1st but in the current state i was more than happy to accept the gratuities.

It was a pleasure to meet and play with you Donal (ACE) , very aggro but knowledgeable and read the game well imo but i think you need to stop showing your hands/bluffs. I think thats the reason the guy called you so light in the hand you mentioned . Anyway wp and unlucky with the exit but squeezing against the tighest player there after an ep raise isn't always optimal.

On my way home i called into the Voodoo and spun a €100 up to €435 in about an hour on a 1/2 table , so not a bad night at all .

As you can see I am really enjoying my retirement. Roll on the IPB game

going on heaters during retirement is my thing get your own

If I had over 100k Id object to that deal on pure principal. Of course then that puts you in a crap spot because you have 8 other players with a personal vendetta against you

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
      I believe yer mother sang very well again.
      Trip report please mum?
      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
        Trip report please mum?
        here she is

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrt5jDbLbdk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrt5jDbLbdk[/ame]

Comment

She looks great!
          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Trip report please mum?
            Matt sang Aqua - Barbie Girl. It was horrendous
            Aiden forgot his words and Cher slipped on her high heels.

You missed a good one

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
              There you go Icarus.

Who said Facebook campaigns werent effective?
              Lol,wut?

Edit: Ha,nvm,I can't see my own button obv. Happy days
              Last edited by Icarus152; 31-10-10, 16:45.
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                Lol,wut?
                Myself and Kev in with a chance of winning that 50k in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                  Myself and Kev in with a chance of winning that 50k in your sig?
                  You should have read the T & C's,competition is not open to registered members of IPB.Sorry lads.

Comment

You should have read the T & C's,competition is not open to registered members of IPB.Sorry lads.
                    right iam taking back my thanks

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                      Hey Danny, are you playing the IPB/Irisheye's league?
                      I was going to Keith, but with half the games plo or hi-lo, i'd be offering up way too much value!

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                      The biggest crime in this photo is the babys mullet
                      The guy in the photo actually looks a little like you Tony.

Heading out shortly trick or treating with my two little grim reapers.
                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

4th in the 19K grtd for $2.2K .

went in to the final table well stacked.

played and iffy hand early and lost a bit of chips ,which meant i had to tighten up after that.

4 handed i had 9BB and pushed with T5s and AK knocked me out.

6.7K for first it was .

im getting closer to a big score(or so i keep telling my self that) so stay tunned folks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                          http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video...ve-london.html

Is anyone watching the live stream of the EPT Final Table? 6 handed now and Negreanu is chip leader. Does anyone know if the Scottish commentator is DABEAR who used to make them poker videos that were unintentionally hilarious?

Audio fine but no video...just me ?
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Any possible way of getting tableninja without having to pay the $100?
                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Ha,thanks for the support Mr's Flushy.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                Audio fine but no video...just me ?
                                Needs wmp plug in. This is the one for firefox http://port25.technet.com/pages/wind...-download.aspx
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Any possible way of getting tableninja without having to pay the $100?
                                  Unless you put in a huge amount on both pokerstars and FullTilt, i'd only get it for the 1 you need and it's only $60.

I think you can get it free by signing up to some affiliates and clearing points

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                    4th in the 19K grtd for $2.2K .

went in to the final table well stacked.

played and iffy hand early and lost a bit of chips ,which meant i had to tighten up after that.

4 handed i had 9BB and pushed with T5s and AK knocked me out.

6.7K for first it was .

im getting closer to a big score(or so i keep telling my self that) so stay tunned folks.
                                    wp your on some run in the last few days ?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      Needs wmp plug in. This is the one for firefox http://port25.technet.com/pages/wind...-download.aspx
                                      Cheers dude.

tried to install it but is coming up with an error, admin settings or something, had to close all open windows...will keep trying.

edit: downloaded the plugin, closed the browser, right clicked the file and ran as admin, still blank....
                                      Last edited by oleras; 31-10-10, 17:44.
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Cmon Bolton, one time.

Interesting,I think it's actually Ines Sainz, the self styled "hottest sports reporter in Mexico".

Both her and Olson have had harrassment cases I think.
                                        Thanks to see you, to see you, THANKS.
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Seems like this will be the first year since I was a kid that the field across the road from me wont be having a bonfire

I collected religiously for years for that field.

Man I had some good times collecting all kinds of stuff to burn with my mate's from raiding other roads stash of pallets to getting chased by the police to having a couple of frosty jack's or woodys alcopops after spending an hour trying to convince somebody to get you a few.

I havent really seen any kids dragging pallets bed frames tyres anything at all, we use to get some of the trolleys from Superquinn and use them to ferry around our stuff, kinda funny a couple years later I would work for them and try and stop the little fuckers who wanted to rob them

Its been a couple of years since even grown up that me and a few friends went and stood by the bonfire with a couple of cans before heading out into town to have a bit of craic and banter by the fire and let off and watch some fireworks going off.

To be a kid again sometimes
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                              Cmon Bolton, one time.

Thanks to see you, to see you, THANKS.
                                              Unlucky Delighted for Liverpool
                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                Seems like this will be the first year since I was a kid that the field across the road from me wont be having a bonfire

Man I had some good times collecting all kinds of stuff to burn with my mate's from raiding other roads stash of pallets to getting chased by the police to having a couple of frosty jack's or woodys alcopops after spending an hour trying to convince somebody to get you a few.

I havent really seen any kids dragging pallets bed frames tyres anything at all, we use to get some of the trolleys from Superquinn and use them to ferry around our stuff, kinda funny a couple years later I would work for them and try and stop the little fuckers who wanted to rob them

Its been a couple of years since even grown up that me and a few friends went and stood by the bonfire with a couple of cans before heading out into town to have a bit of craic and banter by the fire and let off and watch some fireworks going off.

yeah all this policy on not allowing bonfires
                                                pretty sad imo

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ffs, how bad can I run all my life.
                                                  Lifetime Liverpool supporter, wanted Liverpool to get stuffed the last two games and we finally put together back to back wins.

ffs.

Comment

Wow, this guy is at my tables a lot. Sicko downswing and volume all at 20nl! Just under a million hands
                                                    pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      edit: downloaded the plugin, closed the browser, right clicked the file and ran as admin, still blank....
                                                      Sorry, I've no ideas. Worked fine for me first time. Not a real solution but have you tried it on explorer or chrome?
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The Big Game "fave hands" and "biggest pots" are excellent programmes.

Really enjoy Helmuth's constant blowing up in them all!

Also, Viffer's comment to Negranu was priceless, "Anybody who watches you on tv knows not to bluff you!"

Edit - loadsa bonfires here! And Lidl sell fireworks. Very odd

Comment

I hate the fact that bonfires are being stopped the country over.

Stupid overly paranoid health and safety weirdos. Let the kids have their banter imo.
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

Stupid overly paranoid health and safety weirdos. Let the kids have their banter imo.
                                                            Is that what's happening? I had noticed there was fuck all going on here when the place is usually covered for Halloween. Also seems to be substantially less bangers and fireworks than previous years around here.
                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

ffs, how bad can I run all my life.
                                                              Lifetime Liverpool supporter, wanted Liverpool to get stuffed the last two games and we finally put together back to back wins.

ffs.
                                                              Don't worry, you can do it all again, and probably more successfuly, against Chelsea next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                Sorry, I've no ideas. Worked fine for me first time. Not a real solution but have you tried it on explorer or chrome?
                                                                Both, still a blank screen, thanks anyway for the help...i will suffer on...lol
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

i blame john gormely

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    Don't worry, you can do it all again, and probably more successfuly, against Chelsea next weekend.
                                                                    meh. He'll be afforded that. Bolton would have been better.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

I don't share your romantic view of bonfires.
                                                                      There should be a few officially organised ones imo rather than a bunch of kids burning everything and anything (computers, trolleys, bins, tires, cats) etc.

Halloween is fucking horrible in this country.

Comment

I don't share your romantic view of bonfires.
                                                                        There should be a few officially organised ones imo rather than a bunch of kids burning everything and anything (computers, trolleys, bins, tires, cats) etc.

Halloween is fucking horrible in this country.
                                                                        Posh.

Comment

Got that one off the RTE news.

Comment

Anyone been to Berlin?

There is a large group of us going on Friday until Monday, I guess just boozing and stuff, maybe if there is cheap shopping we might pick up a few bits too.

Any ideas of good pubs/clubs for a young enough crowd?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                              Anyone been to Berlin?

There is a large group of us going on Friday until Monday, I guess just boozing and stuff, maybe if there is cheap shopping we might pick up a few bits too.

pm jbravado, he lived there

Comment

I see there is a couple of us playing the UKIPT Galway seat-only sat on Stars, hopefully we snag some seats tonight.

I'm also planning on taking down the Irish Open 2-seat GTD on PPP (starts at 8pm) and the Turbo Takedown on Stars (starts at 7.30pm)...might be a busy night!

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                  Anyone been to Berlin?

I've been to Berlin twice in the last year, it is a really cool place, you gotta wear club gear (t-shirts and fancy trainers) to get into some of the more popular techno places. We stayed in Friedrichshain, in the former East Berlin both times, there are loads of bars and restaurants there, gets a good atmosphere and crowd.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7AUgp5fPI[/ame]

Comment

Fxxk, GhostfaceSte, I was railing you and I saw a 62k pot being shipped to Fubar the lunatic. Lost a big race ya? I saw he had AK.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                        I see there is a couple of us playing the UKIPT Galway seat-only sat on Stars, hopefully we snag some seats tonight.

I'm also planning on taking down the Irish Open 2-seat GTD on PPP (starts at 8pm) and the Turbo Takedown on Stars (starts at 7.30pm)...might be a busy night!
                                                                                        GL, chip leader at break, scooped a biggie with AA v KK

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                          Fxxk, GhostfaceSte, I was railing you and I saw a 62k pot being shipped to Fubar the lunatic. Lost a big race ya? I saw he had AK.
                                                                                          I had a raggy A only. He raised, i shipped. We were even in chips and game was up in 4 mins so just trying to get an advantage on him to secure ticket. Ah well

Comment

New flick directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Matt Damon.The Mr's went to see it Stateside and hated it,looks interesting to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dal7PJotEKo[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                              I had a raggy A only. He raised, i shipped. We were even in chips and game was up in 4 mins so just trying to get an advantage on him to secure ticket. Ah well
                                                                                              Ya unlucky, I said to myself if I finished 1st or 2nd I'd play the super satt. Fubar was on my table all night and made some very questionable moves.

2 hands that fucked me were v you with the OESD and flush draw and missed and against Fubar with middle pair and a flush draw. I should've shipped the turn v him though cos I might have got a fold out of him.

See you at the tables again, loads of time left to secure a ticket

Comment

Think I might of posted this before but getting sick of iPoker.

So Stars or Tilt?

Mainly play SnG and MTT. Hardly any cash. Very small stakes.

Comment

What was with the frosty reception for Jamiroquai?
                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

9 days 'til Black Ops

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                      Think I might of posted this before but getting sick of iPoker.

So Stars or Tilt?

Mainly play SnG and MTT. Hardly any cash. Very small stakes.
                                                                                                      Much of a muchness imo. I prefer stars but that's just because I run bad on FTP. There's a lot of things on the tables on FTP that you can click by mistake and it opens a web page, tilts the shite out of me tbh.

I've played most of the micro on both sites but couldnt pick between the two since they all v soft anyway. Bigger fields on stars so FTP prob has lower varience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        Good read lol

Comment

Much of a muchness imo. I prefer stars but that's just because I run bad on FTP. There's a lot of things on the tables on FTP that you can click by mistake and it opens a web page, tilts the shite out of me tbh.

I've played most of the micro on both sites but couldnt pick between the two since they all v soft anyway. Bigger fields on stars so FTP prob has lower varience.
                                                                                                          Thinking Stars tbh.

Whats the rakeback like? No idea how it works.

Comment

Ah...

Originally posted by JayKay (directed towards Cheryl Cole and Danni Minogue)
                                                                                                            The Jamiroquai frontman called the pair "fucking useless" and added: "What are they going to tell me about fucking music?
                                                                                                            "What the fuck. When have you ever done anything? You're useless. The pair of you. I mean you look great and I'd like to fucking shag you but that's all."
                                                                                                            There was no stopping the 40-year-old, who will perform comeback single White Knuckle Ride in front of millions tomorrow.
                                                                                                            He moaned: "I just don't like the wanker stuff I have to do. Fucking X Factor and that. I'm going to have to sing in front of fucking amateurs. Do you know what I mean?"
                                                                                                            edit, BrianN got there first
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                                              He is an uber wingnut.

Comment

New flick directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Matt Damon.The Mr's went to see it Stateside and hated it,looks interesting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dal7PJotEKo
                                                                                                                Looks interesting, I see spielberg is an exec producer on it also, not into psychic stuff myself but i am sure i have watched a lot worse !

Speaking of film, my son, 12 next year watched his first "Film" last night, up to this it was the usual disney/cartoon/innofensive/non-violent happy ending stuff, he asked what i had on the laptop and told him Inception was there, he really liked it...maybe more than me, anyways he is currently watching The prestige....fucking fanboy...
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I have to say those buttons are very tilting especially opening internet explorer.

Both sites are pretty good but stars is probably better. Very good choice of scheduled tourneys at micro level aswell as other levels. Best thing about Full tilt are the 3.30 90 man KOs.

Comment

Jay Kay is cool, end of. Was banging Denise Van Outen at the height of her powers, nuf said

Comment

yea was wondering why none of the judges stood up like they do with the rest. what was with Rhianna's stage production - seemed a bit odd.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                        Thinking Stars tbh.

Whats the rakeback like? No idea how it works.
                                                                                                                        No idea tbh. Don't think they do rake on Stars. Afaik it's one of those VIP schemes. You earn 1k points and get $10. Every 1k after that is another $10. Get to 5k and it becomes $50 for every 1k points after that. Afaik it goes up after every 5k earned. But playing the lower stakes mtts means it would take a while. I've been on Stars since about Feb and have earned about 4k points(abi$11)!

I think FTP have rake but I haven't got that sorted, must get around to it. I know there are a few heads around here that can sort it for you but can't remember names

Comment

No idea tbh. Don't think they do rake on Stars. Afaik it's one of those VIP schemes. You earn 1k points and get $10. Every 1k after that is another $10. Get to 5k and it becomes $50 for every 1k points after that. Afaik it goes up after every 5k earned. But playing the lower stakes mtts means it would take a while. I've been on Stars since about Feb and have earned about 4k points(abi$11)!

I think FTP have rake but I haven't got that sorted, must get around to it. I know there are a few heads around here that can sort it for you but can't remember names

So just like PPP? With there points.

Think I might try is during the week.

Cheers Caf

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X