This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
    Is there another episode of east bound and down?? its so fucking good.

I got a Toshiba satellite, not sure of specs but its real good.
    1 episode left.

Can you stick up the model wanna have a look at the specs, how much was it again?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
      looking for $150 on moneybookers for my $150 on full tilt
      crossposting in here to see if anyone can help me out with this ???

Comment

Originally posted by BabyHawk View Post
        Afternoon All

Every time I post its a plea for help, usually of the technology variety, so this ones no different especially as I always seem to get a resolution!

So, i'm running google chrome as my browser, I use gmail for my work emails but almost daily I get an error message "Shockwave plug-in unresponsive ......etc etc" and the machine freezes. This takes an eternity to resolve especially as my laptop is entering its senior years, but till i get a new one, I need to fix it.

In plain language anyone, is there a resolution for this and what to do?
        as your machine is entering senior years, not really a lot
        uninstall with this

clear your temp files with ccleaner
        try again.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Re: Laptops.

I got one of these, it's a serious piece of kit. Samsung R730:

The smaller model the 530 is also excellent if you want something less clunky.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
            Re: Laptops.

I got one of these, it's a serious piece of kit. Samsung R730:

The smaller model the 530 is also excellent if you want something less clunky.
            That aint bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              That aint bad at all.
              Yeah I'm pretty happy with it. I might take out the 500GB HDD and put in a small SSD for the OS and apps, then put the 500GB HDD in an external enclosure. Then it would be lightning fast, but right now it's still pretty great.
              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                what have you been up to Gholi?
                winning monies online.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                  ship it and it was actually 1.8K .

Omaha is eaaaaaaaaaaaasy game.
                  i run gooooooooooooooot.
                  4th in thw same 19K grtd again for $2.6K .

7K for first.

played one bad hand 4 handed and got very short and was knocked out shortly afterwards.
                  4th in the 19K grtd for $2.2K .

went in to the final table well stacked.

played and iffy hand early and lost a bit of chips ,which meant i had to tighten up after that.

4 handed i had 9BB and pushed with T5s and AK knocked me out.

6.7K for first it was .

im getting closer to a big score(or so i keep telling my self that) so stay tunned folks.
                  ship the $24 Rush tourney for $1K.

nice start to my wkd ...hope it continues.
                  made the final table and went out in 9th again.

this time i just got unlucky(i think).

i had 100K and blinds were 1500/3000

folded to me on the button and i make it 6K with Ac4dd7c7s

SB folds and BB makes it 20K and has me covered.

i call????should i call ot fold here ???

flop Ad 2c 6c

BB leads for pot and i go all in ???

good or bad play?

BB had AK68 and got a K as well on the river and i missed and went out.

appreacite any feedback on the play.

lol Omaha...i have played 3touneys in my life and made final tables in all of them.

time to take up Durrrrrr on his challenge me thinks.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the funny thing is that im actually not playing good at all.
                  I think i speak for us all when i say, Fcuk You

Comment

and we're back!
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What's going on?

Comment

so anyway, this group are playing Whelans Friday night

"dirty disco and filthy beats"

Just found out they're cousins of mine, gonna pop along to their Limerick gig, said I'd give em a mention on here too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMl55rE3DKM[/ame]
                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                          heh. That was one of my other choices.

Along with....
                          Yes I will have this one for sure
                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUaTBO_-k4A&ob=av2e[/ame]

For Oleras it has to be his namesake

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcjdGuJhelk[/ame]
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

lol i deserv that i suppose Tony, but thankfully your self and enough ppl know me here personally to know that im not being a cnut by saying that.

just being honest and excited actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                              and we're back!
                              Thanks god for that. I nearly had a panic attack.

Comment

Yeah too many people on IPB, think we need to close it up for new entries!

Was reading a bit of Ziigmund's blog while it was down. Not the best English but wouldn't mind seeing his graph for this week.

y0.Its a really long time from last entry.I was playing Million Dollar Cash game and I came back home and then went back to London and now Im back again.

I won after MDCG in internet from Cole South like 800k...and when I came to home I won 800k more....and from ring games 400k so It was like 2 million upswing in 1 week.I left back to London and played there EWSOP Highroller heads-up where I won first two matches---Scott Mountgomery and Mike Matusow....then I lost for Huck Seed my third match...I was like 20 minutes late and there was gone small piece of my stack....but anyway....I played at same night internet and lost for Durrrr 500 1000 plo and some other games...I totally lost million so I was so fcuked up I left back home...At Home I met my friends and we partied little bit and I was in lifetilt so I played in drunk and played in sober and lost another million in few days...So I came down 2 million in 1 week...I still have had good time lately hanging out with my friends.. and actually I have won last two days ok...so im fine.Just now Im little bit ill so lets hope Im back in business soon....I m not sure what is my next pokertrip but lets see....everything cool.

GL everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  too much fun going on here today for my liking

here's some nasty reality

I think they're way off, April is where I set the line
                                  what you talkin bout willis. sure didn't nama just make a profit

Comment

WTF?

Girl (10) give birth in Spain

donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Yeah too many people on IPB, think we need to close it up for new entries!

Was reading a bit of Ziigmund's blog while it was down. Not the best English but wouldn't mind seeing his graph for this week.
                                      that's sick

what was that english guy again on betfair that used to spin up and lose it all on a regualr basis
                                      ended up selling his house or something?
                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg[/ame]

Must have listened to this a hundred times today.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          that's sick

what was that english guy again on betfair that used to spin up and lose it all on a regualr basis
                                          ended up selling his house or something?
                                          bluescouse wasn't it?

Comment

lol i deserv that i suppose Tony, but thankfully your self and enough ppl know me here personally to know that im not being a cnut by saying that.

Yeah of course Ehsan, you know i'm joking. I'd had many conversations with you where you say you're playing really well and others where you say you're playing pretty bad so i know it's defo how you feel

Long may it continue and quit just before the variance kicks in!

Comment

Nice run of results dude! WP......now fuck off to Canada
                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

I've been out most of the day and am cold to my bones.

I'm actually considering not going to the playoff game this evening because it's cold and wet. I've officially gone soft!
                                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  I've been out most of the day and am cold to my bones.

I'm actually considering not going to the playoff game this evening because it's cold and wet. I've officially gone soft!
                                                  I hope Waterford hammer em, fecking dirty pikies

Comment

Anyone here on Twitter? I actually think it's very useful, never Tweet myself but very handy for getting news instantly and just general interesting things. Anyway if you do, get Tweetdeck, it's the stone cold nuts. I was grinding on 5 tables earlier and having tweets pop up in the top corner of my screen in real time, basically the perfect mix of not getting bored but also not getting too distracted as you can leave it in the background except for realtime updates. It also can display stuff from Facebook and a load of other sites I've not heard of.
                                                    "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                      I hope Waterford hammer em, fecking dirty pikies
                                                      That's the talk, now tell me to man the fk up, and I might get off my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                                        Nice run of results dude! WP......now fuck off to Canada
                                                        im actually thinking about it very seriuosly now...once/if i hit 15K euro im out of here.

unless i get a decent job before that happens in which case i will stay for a bit longer till i get my passport sorted.

for the time being i am:

SPOILER
                                                        getting baked and playing the pokah

Comment

No seriously Eshan just fukk off

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            bluescouse wasn't it?
                                                            cliffs on the man the myth
                                                            CLIFFS

1. Feb '06 - has a 1k roll, is playing 25/50 NL

2. Qualifies for '06 Irish Poker Open

3. June '06 - runs up his bankroll to 50k pounds

4. July '06 - busts his roll

5. July '06 - deposits a few hundred pounds

6. July 27, '06 - makes 11k

7. July 28, '06 - loses 11k

8. Aug '06 - borrows from parents, "rebuilds" playing 0.15/0.25, 0.50/1.00

9. Aug 17, '06 - +14,300 bankroll

10. Aug 23, '06 - pays back debts, deposits "non-gambling" savings

11. Aug 28, '06 - back up to 17.4k pound bankroll

12. Sep 2, '06 - down to 3200

13. Sept 12, '06 - up to 19k pounds

14. Sept 16, '06 - plays Barcelona EPT

15. Sept 22, '06 - plays London EPT

16. Sept 27, '06 - +88k bankroll (FYI, Ed plays mostly short-handed No Limit Hold'em on Betfair and Crypto for those wondering)

17. Oct 13, '06 - breaks 6 figures for bankroll

18. Oct 31, '06 - plays EPT Dublin

19. Nov 2, '06 - dabbles in 250/500 NLHE

20. Nov '06 - hits a high of 170k pounds, then proceeds to lose 120k pounds in 3 days playing 250/500 NLHE

21. Nov 27, '06 - down to 30k pounds

22. Dec '06 - up to 80k pounds, then back down to 10k pounds

23. Jan 2, '07 - busto

24. Jan 5, '07 - playing 0.15/0.25 with 400 roll

25. mid Jan '07 - up to 8k

26. End of Jan '07 - runs bad, quits blog out of frustration

27. March '07 - resumes blog, is back on track, says he got up to 18k pounds

28. Apr '07 - +64k pounds bankroll

29. Apr 8, '07 - +87k bankroll

30. End of April '07 - ran up his bankroll to over 100k pounds, took out substantial chunk for savings and a house

31. Beginning of May '07 - busts his online roll, deposits all of his offline savings (89k)

32. End of May '07 - 67k total bankroll

33. June '07 - over 125k bankroll (breaks 6 figures for the third time)

34. Early July '07 - busts his bankroll again, starts using money from his house fund to deposit

35. July 23, '07 - 4k bankroll

36. End of July '07 - bust again

37. End of Aug '07 - 2700 bankroll

38. Sept '07 - borrowing $ to play, busting borrowed $$

39. Nov '07 - owes 12k in borrowed money

40. Dec '07 - gets roll up to 72k, pays back debts

41. Currently - back down to 7500 bankroll

42.Sells house to fund poker

apparantly on FTP as bluescouse1 at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                              Anyone here on Twitter? I actually think it's very useful, never Tweet myself but very handy for getting news instantly and just general interesting things. Anyway if you do, get Tweetdeck, it's the stone cold nuts. I was grinding on 5 tables earlier and having tweets pop up in the top corner of my screen in real time, basically the perfect mix of not getting bored but also not getting too distracted as you can leave it in the background except for realtime updates. It also can display stuff from Facebook and a load of other sites I've not heard of.
                                                              Yeah, it is quality for football news. Even watching good journos debating things on it is strangely enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                I know Downtown picked up a pretty impressive one a couple of weeks back ive said it to a few lads, been chatting with him and he loves it. Picked it up in PC World or Currys for about €600 I think fire him a PM and ask for make an model.
                                                                Here is the one Rory picked up.

I want one with an i5 processer if I'm getting one. Not because I really need one, but because I want to get one a bit faster as I like fast machines. I got this one 3 years ago, and it was the bomb then pretty much, but it is a bit too unstable for my liking now, and too big to be properly portable.

Ideally I'd like better than 1366x768 resolution, but that doesn't come cheap it seems. I will still have this one at home anyhow if I want to use one with great resolution (1900x1200).

Comment

im actually thinking about it very seriuosly now...once/if i hit 15K euro im out of here.

unless i get a decent job before that happens in which case i will stay for a bit longer till i get my passport sorted.

for the time being i am:

SPOILER
                                                                  getting baked and playing the pokah
                                                                  Will you not have to fill in 75 million forms to get into either of those countries?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                    Sitting here trying to come up with answers for a telephone interview I have on Thursday.
                                                                    In my experience these are always "competency based" questions.

Situation
                                                                    Task
                                                                    Action
                                                                    Result
                                                                    (STAR)
                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Yeah, it is quality for football news. Even watching good journos debating things on it is strangely enjoyable.
                                                                      Basically add everyone remotely connected to the Guardian Football Weekly podcast, OptaJoe and OptaJose, and you'll have all the real time news, debates and statistics you could ever want. It is very handy yeah.
                                                                      "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                        Basically add everyone remotely connected to the Guardian Football Weekly podcast, OptaJoe and OptaJose, and you'll have all the real time news, debates and statistics you could ever want. It is very handy yeah.
                                                                        Yeah I did that about a month ago, add Marcotti too. If only AC Jimbo would tweet more often. Jean Robert Bellande is good too, live updates on his degen life losing stake monies slowly.

Comment

Will you not have to fill in 75 million forms to get into either of those countries?
                                                                          dont know actually as i have not applied for either so far,but my sis has gone to both and it was not that much trouble i remember.

anyway travelling > > > seating on my ass playing poker .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                            No seriously Eshan just fukk off

Ah Damo, i know you really love me deep down though...

Comment

I want one with an i5 processer if I'm getting one. Not because I really need one, but because I want to get one a bit faster as I like fast machines. I got this one 3 years ago, and it was the bomb then pretty much, but it is a bit too unstable for my liking now, and too big to be properly portable.

Ideally I'd like better than 1366x768 resolution, but that doesn't come cheap it seems. I will still have this one at home anyhow if I want to use one with great resolution (1900x1200).
                                                                              mine has an i5. i happen to find this one brilliant, def suits my needs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by four of a kind poker View Post
                                                                                I just installed tableninja for pokerstars.

I've configured all my hotkeys as I want them.

However, my bettings hotkeys:

Bet: A
                                                                                Check: S
                                                                                Call: D
                                                                                Fold: F

do not work at all. I've tried using other keys, but it won't work for me when I press them.

What could be the cause of this, as its very annoying to say the least.

As I said, all my other keys work perfect, just my basic hotkeys seems to have some issues.

Can anyone help with this?
                                                                                Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                                                Just a guess, but have you got this button checked in the general settings ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                                                                                There's a green box just under where you cut the photoshot telling you the shortcut to disable hotkeys. Did you check and see if this shortcut is either ASDF? It's possible that these keys were already asigned for something else. Think they will show as red if that's the case

Comment

Interesting. You got it in PC World in town? I might head into the shop in Jervis tomorrow at lunch for a look.

Comment

If he wears a schoolbag on his back he can go anywhere he likes without anyone annoying him but he wont be able to make new friends

Comment

Interesting. You got it in PC World in town? I might head into the shop in Jervis tomorrow at lunch for a look.
                                                                                      Yeah got it in Jervis. Be careful, I was going to get it in red but the red and other colours are actually an i3. The black was the only model with i5

Comment

Got any names for who to follow besides the above???

Comment

Follow VDV and Sneijder.

Some great banter in the run up to the match tonight.

Sneijder tweet

"I’m cleaning the Champions League trophy with a Tottenham shirt"

Van der Vaart Tweet back:

"Thanks for cleaning it up for me. I’m already creating space in my cup cabinet."

Wes: We’re gonna give you a football lesson in London.
                                                                                          Rafa: I met your defence in Milan, it didn’t look good. It was like cheese with holes in it.
                                                                                          Wes: I found a good goalkeeper on eBay. Shall I send you the link?
                                                                                          Rafa: We don’t need him, you won’t come into our penalty area!
                                                                                          Wes: In [England] football is a game where you have to run as hard as you can from the one end of the pitch to the other, isn’t it?
                                                                                          Wes: Nice goal, but even my six year old cousin would have scored this one.
                                                                                          Rafa: These goals also count but at White Hart Lane against you guys I will score from every angle"

Comment

Thanks lads, I may just check twitter every now and again.

Comment

When do ppp IO mtt satts to sunday super satts start filling up as the midweek ones dont seem to be getting populated.? Its early days though but do they get more on Saturday and Sunday?.

Comment

Yeah got it in Jervis. Be careful, I was going to get it in red but the red and other colours are actually an i3. The black was the only model with i5
                                                                                                Happy hunting Dom hope you find the one you want

Comment

Another looking to follow Liverpool ones this is a good group of them put together by one of the lads on the soccer forum.

Opr

Comment

Had an ok Fifa session today, did manage to get back my fastest goal in the arena title that Adam took from me, I know he sat there for ages trying to do it and it only took me about 5 minutes each time

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg

Must have listened to this a hundred times today.
                                                                                                      Wouldn't be the biggest NFL head but that's pretty cool, what's all this Moss lark about anyway that's going on?

Comment

Urrrrghh. Severe life tilt. FU bluesday. Only got myself to blame mind you, far too old to be at that sort of carry on at the weekends.

Good yips are back though, fair play govt for shutting the head shops

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Good yips are back though

Im in stitch's at this
                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Didn't someone ask on this thread about a tailor? What was the consensus? Just want to get measured up.

Comment

Originally posted by Maloney
                                                                                                              Could anyone sort me out here plz cheers

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...&postcount=344
                                                                                                              I'll do it for you, pm incoming.

Comment

Twice as old as the youngest ever recorded.

Yeah I did that about a month ago, add Marcotti too. If only AC Jimbo would tweet more often. Jean Robert Bellande is good too, live updates on his degen life losing stake monies slowly.
                                                                                                                Hate that twat.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

wp BBC

1947: Good news for Spurs: it's still 0-0 after two minutes

Comment

Just about time for masterchef final!!

Comment

so anyway, this group are playing Whelans Friday night

"dirty disco and filthy beats"

Just found out they're cousins of mine, gonna pop along to their Limerick gig, said I'd give em a mention on here too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMl55rE3DKM
                                                                                                                      Is that your bulb @ 0:54 in a blue morph suit?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                      X