X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    lol Carl, step away from the computer
    That's how i roll .. or else i 4bet jam 77s into somebody with no fold equity

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Harney View Post
      That's how i roll .. or else i 4bet jam 77s into somebody with no fold equity
      I just figured it out - u need to go back to J10Spades ?

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
        How did this end up are they coming back to play in an hour???
        I think they were forced to chip chop but not positive.

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        What are you doing with peoples Montes?
        I was googling Montes in the hope to come back with a witty response but I've pulled a blank. Some nice mountain pics on google image though

Off to France for a month tomorrow morning. I used to live/work on a small stud in the countryside over there 5/6 years ago. They had some lad walk out on them last week but have 6 foals on the way so they asked could I help out. It's great timing really. I haven't had a decent break from these screens in a good while and am a bit sick of the game the past couple of months. Not caring whether I win or lose and generally just playing bad.

So no poker or binge drinking for the month. Hopefully will arrive back with the hunger and get my bink on. Be good BBV.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAajrxvDs4[/ame]
        It's all an illusion

Comment

what's the name of that football streaming website that has to be signed up for? And it's good right? How does it compare to watching it on tv?

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
            I was googling Montes in the hope to come back with a witty response but I've pulled a blank. Some nice mountain pics on google image though
            And you a professional cardsmith!

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
              what's the name of that football streaming website that has to be signed up for? And it's good right? How does it compare to watching it on tv?
              you don't have to sign up for p2p4u.net

that said, occasionally you get a crap stream. most of the time it's very good.

Comment

liveonlinefooty.com. They have a test video on the site
                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

WTF?
                  Never got into it. I found all of the characters contemptible anytime I watched it, so I doubt it would ever have worked as a show for me.

I like Larry in Curb, so I can empathise with and laugh at him.

Costanza, Seinfeld et al just elicited the "fuck off and die" reaction from me everytime I saw them.

Comment

WTF?
                    He also enjoys Kings of Leon

Comment

Just been informed that a friend of mine who is a councillor in South Dublin has proposed an additional currency for the area gas man

Local News from Dublin with Independent.ie. Get local Sport, Entertainment, Business & Lifestyle news for Dublin City, North and South Dublin.
                      Last edited by ghostface; 12-04-11, 17:06.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                        Where is that video??

Comment

you don't have to sign up for p2p4u.net

that said, occasionally you get a crap stream. most of the time it's very good.
                          That's a risk I don't want to take.

Comment

He also enjoys Kings of Leon
                            I guess I'm just not cerebral enough for some of you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                              Where is that video??
                              That's a risk I don't want to take.
                              No idea, might not be there if it's not showing. It's only £6 for two months, I've watched every game the past two months(i'm onto my 2nd one £6 now) as well as Masters, UFC and Wrestlemania live.

There is no gamble

Comment

No idea, might not be there if it's not showing. It's only £6 for two months, I've watched every game the past two months(i'm onto my 2nd one £6 now) as well as Masters, UFC and Wrestlemania live.

There is no gamble
                                Cant recommend it enough tbh.

Comment

Also it is usually only a couple of seconds behind the actual TV coverage, so if you are watching a soccer saturday type show it is good to switch between channels to watch the goals replayed just after they have gone in. Almost all matches have English commentary, and quality is usually very good, and at worst very watchable.

It is only £6 for 2 months anyways, so not going to break the bank if you don't like it for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                    yes, but wouldn't you prefer a new thread title, maybe with something refering to Boobs..... god i love Boobs

in other news a big bumble bee just crashed into my window, would have thought it a bit early for bees, ah well he will be dead in a few days time when it will get a bit cooler.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

New thread title for you A-B.

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                        I think they were forced to chip chop but not positive.

Off to France for a month tomorrow morning. I used to live/work on a small stud in the countryside over there 5/6 years ago. They had some lad walk out on them last week but have 6 foals on the way so they asked could I help out. It's great timing really. I haven't had a decent break from these screens in a good while and am a bit sick of the game the past couple of months. Not caring whether I win or lose and generally just playing bad.

So no poker or binge drinking for the month. Hopefully will arrive back with the hunger and get my bink on. Be good BBV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAajrxvDs4
                                        Sounds fantastic, enjoy.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          +1.

Hes 13/5 anytime goalscorer on Paddy Power. Add in the shot on target stipulation and the fact that penaltys and AET counts, its definetly + ev
                                          Is anytime scorer not 90 minutes only?

Comment

I taught in Abu Dhabi. Wouldn't recommend it. Dubai would be better. If you won't be comfortable with Indian, Pakistani, and Filipino workers being treated like dogs by Arabs then I wouldn't even consider it.

I know some people enjoy their experiences though. What school is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              Is anytime scorer not 90 minutes only?
                                              Yup!

Comment

Manchester United team to play Chelsea: Van der sar, O' Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez.
                                                22 minutes ago via ÃœberSocial .
                                                Chelsea team to play Manchester United: Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Torres

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  I just figured it out - u need to go back to J10Spades ?
                                                  This.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    Manchester United team to play Chelsea: Van der sar, O' Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Park, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez.
                                                    22 minutes ago via ÃœberSocial .
                                                    Chelsea team to play Manchester United: Cech, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Torres
                                                    Game on.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Game on.
                                                      GL sir

Comment

GL sir
                                                        ....and to you sir.

Comment

Paddy Power website down for anyone else. Was gonna stick a small bet on Lampard to score first.

Comment

No Valencia ?

Comment

GL sir
                                                              Good man Carl, curse them with your run bad

Comment

FFS, all the streams are being shit.
                                                                Early Chelsea goal to make it interesting.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

great - a gimpy rio against torres ... stop me if you've heard this one before :-(

Comment

Park likes playing v Chelsea

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

two fucking golden chances

Comment

Looks like theres a few goals in this

Comment

Looks like theres a few goals in this
                                                                            Hopefully

Comment

Anyone give me a decent stream please? its 5am over here and I cant get one to fucking work. Head is melted.

Much appreciated.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

£50,000,000.00

Comment

I'm Last Longest in the club tonight!
                                                                                  If i can outlast everyone who pays the 5er for the extra chips i win 1200....One time etc
                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                    Anyone give me a decent stream please? its 5am over here and I cant get one to fucking work. Head is melted.

Much appreciated.
                                                                                    This is working http://www.streamhub.tv/ch/V4.php apart from when Torres gets the ball and then it hangs.

Requires veetle to be downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                      I'm Last Longest in the club tonight!
                                                                                      If i can outlast everyone who pays the 5er for the extra chips i win 1200....One time etc
                                                                                      ESB pass on their best wishes.

Comment

Lucky Chelsea

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLShit

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                            This is working http://www.streamhub.tv/ch/V4.php apart from when Torres gets the ball and then it hangs.

Requires veetle to be downloaded.
                                                                                            Not working now. Copywrite claim. Nightmare. Thanks though.

Jesus. This is a joke. Myp2p.eu isnt working for me either.

Anyone? Im having a heart attack here.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Offside goals arent allowed lads.

Comment

Offside goals arent allowed lads.
                                                                                                We'll get a dodgy peno to make up for it don't worry

Comment

We'll get a dodgy peno to make up for it don't worry
                                                                                                  Obv

Comment

Class VDS

Comment

french commentary but good stream till you find an english one

Comment

Look at that fucking fairy. Gwan Edwin

Comment

sky commentary

tvoo.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, tvoo.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

This is shite

Comment

OFF OFF OFF

Comment

Harsh yellow

Comment

John Terry feels like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight

Comment

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss

justice

Comment

Still need 2 to go through

Comment

have to love the little pea lad.

Comment

GET IN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X