This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    This guy was not of indeterminate social status. He was, as a matter of fact, one half of the rockingest band in the history of the world: WYLD STALLIONS!

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
    Looks like Solskjaers ghey brother. (the REAL Solskjaer that is)
    I knew i recognised him. Nevermind being in a rockband, He was one of the vampires in The Lost Boys, what a great film!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      you're out of your element
      Shut the fuck up Donny

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Wp Tony that lightened up my Friday morning.

Comment

What a fuckin goal!!
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzAZTdyOXcA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            Shut the fuck up Donny

We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

WP overnight people some quality posting going on there, I am now in a good mood.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                WP overnight people some quality posting going on there, I am now in a good mood.
                well there are two nice pics of you above

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                  Just watched the Boy in the Striped Pyjamas and I feel sick.

scary good film but couldnt watch again
                  In the context of your post, for a change I'd like to say, the book was WORSE.

whoda thunk you'd be so sensitive .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                    whoda thunk you'd be so sensitive .
                    go easy on the young fella, he read the title and presumed it was appropriate viewing for his age group

Comment

[NSFW="1000th Post"] [/NSFW]

Comment

In case you havn't seen the movie/book I'll spoiler my thought on the boy in the striped Pjs.

SPOILER
                        What was scary about it. There are many holocaust movies, is this one scary because a little non jew boy was gassed? For me his death is no less tragic than
                        anyone else in the chambers. I realise his innocence of what was happening is poignant but it seem to undermine the murder of the jews a little by elevating the kids life as more important. I mean who was thinking , get that kid out of there and not, get them people out of there.

Last edited by Solskjaer; 08-10-10, 09:17.

Comment

Comment

We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Fuck the Eagles
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXwnkWsvlqQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Strewelpeter;166374]Fuck the Eagles

LOL Tony,

that's like saying saying fuck Take that and sticking Westlife up.

In my opinion the Eagles are as follows
                                  Don Henley - Genius
                                  Joe Walsh - Genius
                                  Timoth Smicht - good
                                  Glen Frey - Ughh
                                  Fielder - genius guitarist (I realise he was kicked out)

Comment

screw The Eagles, this is where it's at (happily juxtaposing the Gypsy Kings with The Big Lebowski)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYyxqaaWew&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYyxqaaWew&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

need moar Gypsy Kings imo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgSeJzLJFc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNgSeJzLJFc&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

I see this

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                        and raise you this

Comment

it's like a playlist from an old folks home

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s1rzQqhwjo[/ame]
                                            Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

My epic thread from last night got deleted b4 i could even show my friend??

Thats why every other forum on this planet>>>>>>>>>>>Ipb

No other forum would have deleted it

What a load of shite

Comment

^^^^^^
                                                Bye Chris

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                  and, for the after-lunch movie, we shall mostly be watching this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOJrmTF3TCs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOJrmTF3TCs&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    ^^^^^^
                                                    Bye Chris
                                                    Wtf are you talking about? bubbleking emmet and steve (captain planet) have a gud idea who i am im sure.

That thread should have stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyO'furniture View Post
                                                      Wtf are you talking about? bubbleking emmet and steve (captain planet) have a gud idea who i am im sure.

You're not actually the guy I know from the picture? I'm mostly very confused as to your identity

Comment

and, for the after-lunch movie, we shall mostly be watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOJrm...eature=related
                                                        Double Bill? Us young folk have never experienced such a treat!

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                          LOL, Your a Metalica fan right. Hmmm I wonder what age they are now.

Comment

What a load of shite
                                                            In all fairness, I'm pretty sure I know one of those girls to see.

It's one thing posting on 2+2 where there's a much smaller chance of the person being laughed at finding out about it.

On here we've had a couple of people already say they know the people in those pictures.

It would be absolutely terrible for that girl if somebody that knew her saw the thread and let it slip to her.

Cheap laughs are great and all, but that would be absolutely soul-destroying for a girl.

It was a great thread and hilarious while it lasted, but totally not worth it to keep it alive.

WP mods imo.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                              Double Bill? Us young folk have never experienced such a treat!
                                                              here's another taster, young feller-me-lad

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyzTI0M8eo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyzTI0M8eo&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV7SXmHq0Bk&feature=related[/ame]
                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Doesn't really matter who you are you are a fool. That is all.

Comment

Hey Paddy,

Believe me other forums would have banned you. However I thought your thread was hilarious WP.

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                      You're not actually the guy I know from the picture? I'm mostly very confused as to your identity
                                                                      +1

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                      In all fairness, I'm pretty sure I know one of those girls to see.

It's one thing posting on 2+2 where there's a much smaller chance of the person being laughed at finding out about it.

On here we've had a couple of people already say they know the people in those pictures.

It would be absolutely terrible for that girl if somebody that knew her saw the thread and let it slip to her.

Cheap laughs are great and all, but that would be absolutely soul-destroying for a girl.

It was a great thread and hilarious while it lasted, but totally not worth it to keep it alive.

WP mods imo.
                                                                      + 1000000000

seriously I have no problem taking the piss out of pretty much anyone or if people want to take the piss outta me but some stuff just crosses the line. Im not going to bring up specifics again but there have been a few malicious "jokes" posted here over the last while that have the potential to really damage the people involved but the mods are pretty quick to snuff them out so wp them.

Comment

What a load of shite
                                                                        Just show your friend the original thread on 2+2 so and you're sorted then

Comment

I absolutely despise Jeremy Kyle!!! So this is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAneU22gAaM[/ame]

Edit: seen its been posted already so I will add this very nice pic of Kelly Brook

SPOILER
                                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 08-10-10, 10:34.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Spiteful bans FTW
                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                              I would of docked a mark for making up a word (clownesq), yet still managing to spell it wrong.
                                                                              Oh dear,shouldn't this be have? I would have docked a mark.Have.I would have.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Anyone have a line up for Darts tonight. I am heading out and dont really have clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  Just show your friend the original thread on 2+2 so and you're sorted then
                                                                                  Boom,headshot.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                    Anyone have a line up for Darts tonight. I am heading out and dont really have clue.
                                                                                    Going clockwise:

20
                                                                                    1
                                                                                    18
                                                                                    4
                                                                                    13
                                                                                    6
                                                                                    10
                                                                                    15
                                                                                    2
                                                                                    17
                                                                                    3
                                                                                    19
                                                                                    7
                                                                                    16
                                                                                    8
                                                                                    11
                                                                                    14
                                                                                    9
                                                                                    12
                                                                                    5

Comment

And the hits just keep on coming folks.

Comment

Well said Keane.

Put yourself in that girl's shoes if she happened to come across the thread. Not nice.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvnP2VwQb6E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvnP2VwQb6E[/ame]

Comment

I haven't a notion who you are if your not the guy in 'the pic!
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                                                                                              I haven't a notion who you are if your not the guy in 'the pic!
                                                                                              pretty sure its chris?

Comment

Taylor v Anderson.
                                                                                                Lewis v Jones.
                                                                                                Hamilton v Wade.
                                                                                                Barney v Bates.

Comment

WTF are you all on about anyway?

Comment

You see, thats where being a 9-5er costs you.
                                                                                                    There was a mega thread put up at 5.15 last night, lasted a few hours.

Comment

Thread last night. Your man wanted mate to take one for the team. Put up pic of girl in question.

Not even real, robbed of 2+2

Comment

link to 2+2?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                          pretty sure its chris?

Na, Steve and Chris have play dates AFAIK

Comment

Cliffnotes on the delted thread pls.

Comment

link to 2+2?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                pretty sure its chris?
                                                                                                                It would add up! But the guy in 'the pic is most certainly me and emmets workmate, so I'm wondering how he got dragged into all of this!
                                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

On the American theme, if a young family (like 2 small kids + Dukes III) were to spend a week in NYC and then have 2 weeks to go elsewhere in the NE, where would the BBV recommend? (non-city as we'll be all citied out)
                                                                                                                  May\June time

I've spent time in the Catskills and the Nantucket\Marthas Vineyard areas before.
                                                                                                                  Baltimore!

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                                  Speaking of new smartphones, I'm currently thinking about going for a HTC Wildfire rather than a HTC Desire - just don't think I will use the Desire anywhere near enough to justify getting a top-of-the-line phone. Does anyone have the Wildfire or have any thoughts on it?
                                                                                                                  HTC Desire seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                    Baltimore!
                                                                                                                    Sheeeeeeeeeee-it

no

Comment

Google Homepage is pretty cool today

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        HTC Desire seriously.
                                                                                                                        EMobile the new eircon mobile company were doing great offers on them last week and their tariffs look fairly good. BUT they are poxy eircon and everytime I have to deal with them they make me want to cry.
                                                                                                                        So I went after Vodafone who I've had no problem with ever and I've had a contract with them since right back Eircell and the Motorola brick (must be nearly 20 years now ) Anyway I was trying to talk them into giving me a free Desire and it went on over a couple of days because I really don't want to have to move. Now both companies are sold out of Desires and are waiting for the new HD edition of it to come in which is going to be dearer. Sigh!

What about the Samsung Galaxy Wave, whats the catch with it? Does it not do everything that the HTC does?

Comment

The reason the thread stayed alive as long as it did even is because I assumed it was either a random internet person or else a photoshop job. When it became clear that it was an Irish person, and more to the point someone that was known to some people on here, then it stopped being funny even slightly. We are not here to sneer or bully random people. I realise there is possibly some hypocrisy in me saying it was OK if it was a random internet person, but it being someone that people here knew brought it home to me that it wouldn't be OK even if it was a random person, but it is somehow less bad though.

Anyways, what keane2097 said.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X