I'm in 13 tournies at the mo

7 x NLH
    1 x Omaha
    3 x Omaha hi/lo
    1 x 2-7
    1 x HORSE

Not really recommended tbh!

Comment

Myself and the misses in the big smoke for the night where is a good place to go currently in the grand central on o Cornell st.
      Got 2 lesbians across from me here will try to secure a few pics

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Pfffft..

I'm in 13 tournies at the mo

7 x NLH
        1 x Omaha
        3 x Omaha hi/lo
        1 x 2-7
        1 x HORSE

Not really recommended tbh!
        WOW, thats fkd up Tony, first time playing hi/lo tourny, bit of pactice for the like's of you

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          Yeah I've seen those, they're excellent. love the Ghostbusters one.

I'm not sure if it's the same people or not, amazing ad though, so uplifting.
          LOL @ the start of the Ghostbusters one, there are a few black dudes looking very worried...
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
            Myself and the misses in the big smoke for the night where is a good place to go currently in the grand central on o Cornell st.
            Hope your missus takes your iphone/htc, and drops it into your pint
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The Dragon on Georges st is a great spot, bout 5 min walk.

Don't let the missus catch you checkin out the talent though, you'll find it hard to resist
              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The Dragon on Georges st is a great spot, bout 5 min walk.

Don't let the missus catch you checkin out the talent though, you'll find it hard to resist
                if thats anything like "Fire bar", on the corner of O'Connell street, myself and the brother wondered in there 7/8 years ago for a pint after a Dylan gig @the point....interesting !!
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Hope your missus takes your iphone/htc, and drops it into your pint
                  LoL

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    if thats anything like "Fire bar", on the corner of O'Connell street, myself and the brother wondered in there 7/8 years ago for a pint after a Dylan gig @the point....interesting !!
                    Nah, just a cool pub. Always a great band playing, great atmosphere.

Deffo recommend it 8ball

Comment

Nah, just a cool pub. Always a great band playing, great atmosphere.

Deffo recommend it 8ball
                      Great were is George st. In relation to where I'm now

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[quote=Angry-Ball;182324]Great were is George st. In relation to where I'm now[/q

Head south across O'Connell bridge. Turn right when you get to Trinity College. Straight ahead, and turn left after the Central Bank. About 200m on the rhs
                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 29-10-10, 22:57.

Comment

Great were is George st. In relation to where I'm now
                          Did Collie give you directions, I see you thanked his post but there's no text.

Anyway, walk over O'Connell bridge around by Trinity onto Dame st, Georges st is second left, the Dragon is about 150 yards up on the right.

edit, I see his post now.

Have a good one dude

Comment

CHD I owe you $4.70. got demolished HU. 2nd place not too bad at first attempt!

Now to take down the 7k gtd

Comment

does one of the lesbians look brazilian and horny?

Comment

Did Collie give you directions, I see you thanked his post but there's no text.
                                Ahem. I misread his question first time, and he thanked my stupid answer before I edited it.

Comment

First pub on the RHS, called the George should be right up your street
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkDDwGM-Vlo[/ame]

Absolute quality was on life tilt after a poxy session on Fifa 11 cheered me right and put a smile on my face.

Love the return of the mac bit and the kaiser chiefs.

I doubt even anyone who works for Rapidshare knows. Their explanations are more difficult to decipher than a credit card agreement
                                    Pox!
                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ahem. I misread his question first time, and he thanked my stupid answer before I edited it.
                                      Shur. How the duck do i know if you are right or wrong

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_3XS3QOvOA[/ame]

edit: lol Tony ya want your head examined playing all of those at the same time. Looking good in the $17.5k, gl.
                                        Last edited by 72over; 29-10-10, 23:10.
                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          Absolute quality was on life tilt after a poxy session on Fifa 11 cheered me right and put a smile on my face.

Love the return of the mac bit and the kaiser chiefs.

The big black dude with the hat is my favourite "I am a passenger". love it

Comment

From earlier "The local mosque are having a bonfire tonight but keep it a secret..........they don't know about it yet! "

Most of the jokes were pretty bad, but that's just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 72zero View Post
                                              edit: lol Tony ya want your head examined playing all of those at the same time. Looking good in the $17.5k, gl.
                                              Yeah but have them dotted around the screen so i don't get confused

Down to 4 x NLH and 1 x omaha8 and omaha

Cheers, Another deep run in the $17.5k would be nice. FT of that BSOP thingy where the winner gets a seat in the Be Our Sponsored Pro Final Table. Wouldn't mind taking that down aswel!

Pretty sweet :-)

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) (t104126.50)
                                              SB (t109181.39)
                                              BB (t22885)
                                              UTG (t40685)
                                              UTG+1 (t65569)
                                              UTG+2 (t101251.75)
                                              MP1 (t33840)
                                              MP2 (t93041.25)
                                              MP3 (t44599.50)
                                              CO (t74880)

Hero's M: 23.14

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
                                              5 folds, MP3 bets t9000, 1 fold, Hero raises t21120, SB raises t107381.39, 1 fold, MP3 calls t35299.50, Hero calls t82706.50

Flop: (t254952.50) 8, 5, 5 (3 players)

Turn: (t254952.50) 5 (3 players)

River: (t254952.50) 8 (3 players)

Total pot: t254952.50

Results:
                                              Hero had A, A (full house, fives over Aces).
                                              SB had J, J (full house, fives over Jacks).
                                              MP3 had K, K (full house, fives over Kings).
                                              Outcome: Hero won t257952.50
                                              Last edited by Flushdraw; 29-10-10, 23:26.

Comment

A fine night to be supporting any team who aren't Bohs in the LOI tonight, Shels to wrap up a play off spot tomorrow and it'll be a fine halloween. Also, anyone else find these things oddly addictive? Famous songs made into 8-bit nes game songs, I think Radiohead songs work by far the best for some reason...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q746eR-lbYo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBTn89Tlgy8&list=QL&playnext=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b10ZJZsRi3k&list=QL&playnext=1[/ame]

I really wanna play these games
                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

What game is this and i get on the rail?

Yeah but have them dotted around the screen so i don't get confused

Down to 4 x NLH and 1 x omaha8 and omaha

Cheers, Another deep run in the $17.5k would be nice. FT of that BSOP thingy where the winner gets a seat in the Be Our Sponsored Pro Final Table. Wouldn't mind taking that down aswel!

Pretty sweet :-)

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1500/3000 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) (t104126.50)
                                                  SB (t109181.39)
                                                  BB (t22885)
                                                  UTG (t40685)
                                                  UTG+1 (t65569)
                                                  UTG+2 (t101251.75)
                                                  MP1 (t33840)
                                                  MP2 (t93041.25)
                                                  MP3 (t44599.50)
                                                  CO (t74880)

Hero's M: 23.14

5 folds, MP3 bets t9000, 1 fold, Hero raises t21120, SB raises t107381.39, 1 fold, MP3 calls t35299.50, Hero calls t82706.50

Flop: (t254952.50) 8, 5, 5 (3 players)

Turn: (t254952.50) 5 (3 players)

River: (t254952.50) 8 (3 players)

Total pot: t254952.50

Results:
                                                  Hero had A, A (full house, fives over Aces).
                                                  SB had J, J (full house, fives over Jacks).
                                                  MP3 had K, K (full house, fives over Kings).
                                                  Outcome: Hero won t257952.50

Comment

Any point trying to play this any different? New table and only 12 hands on villain

Hero (MP1) (t257052.50)
                                                    MP2 (t13109.78)
                                                    MP3 (t39072.50)
                                                    CO (t33230.11)
                                                    Button (t87769)
                                                    SB (t76051.75)
                                                    BB (t32640)
                                                    UTG (t116526.25)
                                                    UTG+1 (t38050)
                                                    UTG+2 (t73680)

Hero's M: 57.12

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, K
                                                    UTG bets t9000, 2 folds, Hero raises t21120, 6 folds, UTG calls t12120

Flop: (t46740) A, 8, 6 (2 players)
                                                    UTG bets t3000, Hero calls t3000

Turn: (t52740) 9 (2 players)

River: (t58740) Q (2 players)

Total pot: t64740

Results:
                                                    UTG had A, J (one pair, Aces).
                                                    Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
                                                    Outcome: UTG won t67740

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                      What game is this and i get on the rail?
                                                      $17.5k gtd on ipoker. QuagmireGiggidy

Comment

Wife now says its to cold outside and refuses to walk anywhere so loss like we are staying here

Comment

^^ They're great.

Went searching in vain for a Street Spirit (fade out) one, but no luck!

Comment

Any point trying to play this any different? New table and only 12 hands on villain
                                                            You have 7bb unless I'm reading wrong so always shoveaments!

How do you mean play it different?

Gl in the bosp

Comment

$17.5k gtd on ipoker. QuagmireGiggidy
                                                              Nicely stacked up there Tony, glgl

Comment

man having a tough session. Not tilting at all which is surprising but it just seems that all my opens are getting 3 bet, all my cbets are geting raised, Im getting no action with the nuts and my bluffs are getting snapped.

this hand kinda sums it up

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($50.60)
                                                                SB ($22.75)
                                                                UTG ($30.16)
                                                                MP ($16.08)
                                                                BB ($10.19)

2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, SB raises $2.65, BB raises $9.94 (All-In), Hero calls $9.44, 1 fold

Flop: ($23.13) 7, K, 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($23.13) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($23.13) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $23.13

Results:
                                                                Hero had A, A (one pair, Aces).
                                                                BB had 6, 6 (three of a kind, sixes).
                                                                Outcome: BB won $21.48

Comment

Comment

as if by magic the software rewards me for being patient anything wrong with this? my thoughts are - eh well F him donking the flop (same story all night) I have some equity so I call. turn bet looks weak so I try to bluff him off a FD.

River = $$$$$$$$$ BOOM

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (3 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($25)
                                                                    BB ($33.39)
                                                                    SB ($26.99)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 8
                                                                    Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60) 8, 2, Q (2 players)
                                                                    BB bets $1.52, Hero calls $1.52

Turn: ($4.64) 5 (2 players)
                                                                    BB bets $0.50, Hero raises $3, BB calls $2.50

River: ($10.64) 8 (2 players)
                                                                    BB bets $5.05, Hero raises $19.73 (All-In), BB calls $14.68

Total pot: $50.10

Results:
                                                                    Hero had A, 8 (three of a kind, eights).
                                                                    BB had Q, K (two pair, Queens and eights).
                                                                    Outcome: Hero won $48.10

Comment

Wife now says its to cold outside and refuses to walk anywhere so loss like we are staying here
                                                                      Go without her, you'll have more fun. Most guys leave their birds at home when they hit the Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                        You have 7bb unless I'm reading wrong so always shoveaments!

How do you mean play it different?

Gl in the bosp
                                                                        I've 260k and blinds 1500/3000

We both have big stacks and he more than likely has an Ace or maybe trying to get to a cheap showdown with QQ/JJ with diamonds. Wondering if i should try and rep a bigger hand?

Comment

We both have big stacks and he more than likely has an Ace or maybe trying to get to a cheap showdown with QQ/JJ with diamonds. Wondering if i should try and rep a bigger hand?
                                                                          Well he turned his hand face up imo, but then I have no idea what your average tourney donk will do when you clearly tell him you have AK.

Honestly I can't understand how you guys play tournaments.

Comment

Jaysus Tony doubled him up twice to be nearly chip leader in the BSOP, bad timing

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiip it

Literally last hand of the session. had all my other tables closed down. WHOOOOOP. I like to think its my reward for not tilting getting slaughtered all night

kid got heart

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP) ($25.35)
                                                                              UTG ($24.75)
                                                                              BB ($28.64)
                                                                              CO ($25.14)
                                                                              Button ($57.08)
                                                                              SB ($90.23)

Preflop: Hero is MP with 9, 9
                                                                              UTG calls $0.25, Hero bets $1, 2 folds, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.25) 7, A, 9 (3 players)
                                                                              SB checks, UTG bets $4.44, Hero calls $4.44, 1 fold

Turn: ($12.13) K (2 players)
                                                                              UTG checks, Hero bets $6.25, UTG calls $6.25

River: ($24.63) A (2 players)
                                                                              UTG bets $7, Hero raises $13.66 (All-In), UTG calls $6.06 (All-In)

Total pot: $50.75

Results:
                                                                              UTG had J, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                                              Hero had 9, 9 (full house, nines over Aces).
                                                                              Outcome: Hero won $48.32

Comment

Depending on villain, but i think i am going to stick in a deasent raise on the turn, and if he calls, ship the river and sweat it out.
                                                                                These weak bets at this stage normally means what it is imo.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                  Go without her, you'll have more fun. Most guys leave their birds at home when they hit the Dragon.
                                                                                  Yeah, ye don't bring apples to a vineyard. I'd head on up if I were you 8ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

Gl in the bosp

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                    Jaysus Tony doubled him up twice to be nearly chip leader in the BSOP, bad timing
                                                                                    yeah sick. He finds QQ and AA and i double him up each time. Just missed my 15 outs on the river to bust in 4th.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                    Well he turned his hand face up imo, but then I have no idea what your average tourney donk will do when you clearly tell him you have AK.

Honestly I can't understand how you guys play tournaments.
                                                                                    Yeah that's the worse part. He turned over exactly what i though but against an unknown he could probably have worse to make calling the 3k bets profitable. Notes on him now tho. Seriously afraid to tangle with another big stack when he flops top pair with AJ!

Comment

Sex god Paul Robinson of Lasseter's

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfYjucLGj0[/ame]

I think I might put Lasseter's down on my cv.

Comment

Ye sorry, misread by me. I'm always 3betting KK there. And sighing/calling his donk bet on every street.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus15..3 View Post
                                                                                          Sex god Paul Robinson of Lasseter's

The video to the 1989 single "Don't It Make You Feel Good", released by Stefan Dennis aka Paul Robinson from Neighbours. Now we know how he gets the ladies!

I think I might put Lasseter's down on my cv.

Comment

lol Icarus

Comment

Cant rail no more Tony, wrecked, gl take it down,

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                Really looking forward to the Heat Vs Magic later.

Opr
                                                                                                Small bet on Heat -3.5 for interest. Might trade the game straight up as well depending on what happens. Should be great to watch anyway.

Comment

God I love the ridiculous over the top intros in the NBA

Opr

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYorWVrr63E[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI7vDAhd57Y[/ame]
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

one step forward, 3 step backs whenever i try to get out of a hole

Comment

Hadn't seen the add they mentioned in commentary. Have to love the way they turn the negative into a nike add.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdtejCR413c[/ame]

Heat come out firing unlike @ the Celtics!

Opr

Comment

Dear Friday night droolers

Can I have your money too?

This is disgusting - 500bb pot

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

CO ($24.23)
                                                                                                          Button ($49.62)
                                                                                                          Hero (SB) ($24.35)
                                                                                                          BB ($64.40)
                                                                                                          UTG ($20)
                                                                                                          MP ($20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6, K
                                                                                                          3 folds, Button bets $0.60, 1 fold, BB raises $1.80, Button calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.10) 4, 9, 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB bets $2.05, Button raises $4.10, BB calls $2.05

Turn: ($12.30) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB bets $6.15, Button calls $6.15

River: ($24.60) 3 (2 players)
                                                                                                          BB bets $10, Button raises $37.37 (All-In), BB calls $27.37

Total pot: $99.34

Results:
                                                                                                          Button had A, 5 (three of a kind, fours).
                                                                                                          BB had 6, J (three of a kind, fours).
                                                                                                          Outcome: Button won $96.34
                                                                                                          Last edited by Emmet; 30-10-10, 00:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                            First pub on the RHS, called the George should be right up your street
                                                                                                            Sort of place where Icarus might be more at home really?
                                                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

The Social network, very entertaining i must say, didnt expect too much but a good watch, some people eh !
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                                Sort of place where Icarus might be more at home really?
                                                                                                                So it was like "Fire Bar", I think thats what it was called anyways.
                                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Loving LeBron's mouthguard with the fangs! Nice touch for Halloween.

Comment

flight home from dallas was at 5.35 today. had all my shit ready to go and then just after midday after saying goodbyes etc something went off in my head and i said fuck it im not done here. may come back in a few weeks or may not one thing is for sure though i slept properly for the first time in weeks after getting home so think iv made the right choice even if a saturday consisting of cafe bliss, shelbourne park, flannerys and coppers sounds pretty good right about now

Comment

Jebus,like all geniuses,I'm unappreciated in my own lifetime.
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

i think ive been playing the wrong game of poker all my life.

playing an Omaha tourney 17 left,average stack is 35K and i have 127K.

3.3K for first.

why dont people fold in Omaha ?honestly like,ive been playing maybe one hand ever 15 minutes or so and every one sees this ,but they still dont fold when i bet.

wish me luck.

Comment

actually any advice would be greatly appreciated cuz im in good position to win it.

should i play very aggro from here on or just play the way ive been playing?

i have no clue how to play so ive been playing very tight so far.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X