X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryanzo View Post
    I was jokin.
    Are you the same Ryanzo from boards.ie?????
    "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
      Are you the same Ryanzo from boards.ie?????
      Yep, why?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
        I find it hard to believe that Jay Jay Okocha was 40/41 when he lit up the Premier League in 03/04.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Soccer forum regs will enjoy this

Comment

Originally posted by PhoneMonkey View Post
            Pretty sure Howard Finkel is DBC relevelling the shit out of us all.

I wont hear otherwise.
            FAIL

Comment

Yep, why?
              Just wondering

You do a lot of trolling there too

Comment

I'm thinking too much about this Nigerian thingy now. Wonder if this is Hitchiker in action?
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mVFd_w8Ro[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                    Taribo West CM01/02 hero still goin strong into his fifties. Sometimes real life does mirror computer games

Comment

Do i? An example of the lots of trolling would be nice. An example of the trolling ive done here would also be nice if you dont mind.

It seems no matter what i say or do in this forum im met with negative responses.

Comment

Applying for things is a pain in the hole! So many forms to fill out, none completely different from the last university's.

Then you have to answer a question like this

"“Please explain in the box below your reasons for applying for this course, and for choosing the University of _____, and what you would hope to gain from your studies. If relevant, please also state how the course relates to your current or intended career. What skills, knowledge and professional or other relevant experience do you feel you can bring to the programme?”"

Why do they even bother? I'd imagine that the answers they receive aren't wildly different, and that in fact, its possible to write about 95% of the same answer when applying to any university.

So incredibly tilting, I've only managed 2 full applications in 5 hours!

Comment

dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Scroobius pip VS Dan Le Sac new album is up in its entirety to preview

Its absolutely banging, was not expecting to love it as much as I do, Production is top notch!
                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Howard Finkel - The Laughable Internet Detective:
                            Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                            You are DBC, you are, you are, you are. :wanking and crying:
                            Last edited by Ryanzo; 08-03-10, 20:01.

Comment

Of to the fitz 75 game. No doubt ill make it the whole way and then bubble

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                http://www.myspace.com/lesacvspip

Its absolutely banging, was not expecting to love it as much as I do, Production is top notch!
                                yeah just listening to it now, i was kinda expecting it to be pretty disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                  yeah just listening to it now, i was kinda expecting it to be pretty disappointing.
                                  So was I , Get better isnt the best track to launch it IMO, the album is a pleasant surprise!
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

dls has some really great stuff on it!

Comment

He's come on leaps and bounds, its like a different person!
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So was I , Get better isnt the best track to launch it IMO, the album is a pleasant surprise!
                                        angles being so short didn't instill must confidence either, kinda was worried that was a full lifes work

Comment

especially since most of it was recycled from scroobius' solo demo album..
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by jackyback View Post
                                            The Road has to be one of the most depressing films of all time. Oh and by the looks of the last few pages the internets seems to be serious business.
                                            Yeah I quite liked it, but it seemed to be missing a first and last five minutes, guess that was deliberately done though. The acting in it was superb.

And maggie gyllenhaal is fantastic, and yeah especially in Stranger Than Fiction I found too..
                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

FFS! UC off the air in favour of some dumb bimbo live from a lambing shed. WTF?
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                Spartacus keeps delivering, ep. 7 is best one yet imo. Now onto 8.
                                                ill have to give this a bash while im waiting on my disturbed friend to come back on the interwebs.

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/lesacvspip

Agreed, Great Britain, The beat and cauliflower are three excellent tunes.

Can't wait till that gig now.
                                                  Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                    A sad turtle that would get it... Had a row in the pub on Saturday night over how she is very hot, particularly in Stranger Than Fiction, to be told she was a boot. Opinions please?
                                                    She is very, very hot!

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                    Beat: Played online poker whilst blind drunk at 3am this weekend and lost every penny in my account.
                                                    Beat: Was too langers to read BBV let alone post (lucky for ye) so just clicked 'Thanks' to almost every post in threads all over the place, no matter what people had written even though I couldn't see the words (sorry folks).
                                                    Beat: Have reached tipping point in the Eddie Durkin/DBC affair. No likey this 'lets poke him with a stick' racket lately either. Enough already, mummy's got one of her heads.
                                                    Beat: Have got to the age where hangovers last TWO days.
                                                    Beat: Heating broken at work and so is the window above my desk. Lovely draught coming in.

...and the beat goes on.
                                                    Crackin' tune

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQmn876Vygs[/ame]

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    Oh she would defo get it
                                                    This

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                    But at times she does look like a sad turtle.
                                                    GTFO

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                    Never realised that Jamie O'Hara is having a sprog with Danielle Lloyd.
                                                    Would be gas seeing her watching the Irish games, can't see Armenia away being WAG heaven!
                                                    Can't see it ever happening, didn't O'Hara tell Traps to get lost, that he sees himself as the new and upcoming br eed of English players

Comment

anybody got a link to the pool game?plz

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                        YES channel
                                                        sopcast channel 6816

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post

They've been muckage so far.
                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            your some bo**ox
                                                            i went and read the soccer forum for first time in ages because of this

Shamrock rovers do attract a fair high % of childish muppets

Last edited by Guest; 08-03-10, 20:49. Reason: *apparently

Comment

goddam it

Comment

I don't know how Insua is still on the pitch in the Wigan/Liverpool game. He should have been sent off at this stage and he has done nothing only foul is on a yellow card too so you would imagine he would have been taken off at this stage also.

Comment

Quality stream for Liverpool Wigan

(Must have Veetle installed, only takes a min)

Comment

Dave Matthews tomorrow night, the O2 still tickets

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4UeiRi7skc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4UeiRi7skc[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmXBQawrRk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmXBQawrRk&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmegYNGWwyc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmegYNGWwyc[/ame]

Comment

I'm completely clueless about how to go about it, but Is it possible to buy FA Cup final tickets now? Or are they not available until the teams are decided?

Comment

So Cullen is gone from the cabinet and Dail. By-Election time down here.

Anyone want to vote for the BBV party candidate?
                                                                        Last edited by KevIRL; 08-03-10, 21:49.

Comment

Howard_Finkle you're as bad as DBC you absolute retard.
                                                                          STFU.

Had to get that off my chest.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                            Speaking of which. The spiritoftheseventies/fakelocke/50 other nicknames affair just gets better and better.
                                                                            Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            He is currently serving a boards siteban as well.
                                                                            You should invite him and his alter egos over here whilst he is serving his boards ban?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              You should invite him and his alter egos over here whilst he is serving his boards ban?
                                                                              Please no. We have enough of his sort already

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                STFU.

Just a torture to read in here anymore. Just need to put more people on ignore I guess. Also I wish people didn't have new names over here, would make reading it so much easier as well

Comment

There's a 81/0 player sitting to my left in a 180man. I haven't won one hand (80 at the table) against him yet.

He has hit every flop. I hate giving money to droolers

Comment

Liverpool are done.

Comment

That was just abysmal. 8th place, here we come.

Comment

Beat - watched all of the Liverpool match
                                                                                        Beat - the sopcast stream was excellent, so I didn't miss any
                                                                                        Beat - supposed to be going to see them V Chelsea in May

Brag - I saved €5 by not going to the pub and buying two lucozades

Comment

I never had anything against Liverpool and I suppose I still don't, but after last weekend I despise Benitez. So I'm delighted to see them lose today and as long as he is with them I will be happy to see them lose.

Comment

Okay, I for one am getting kinda sick of the abuse, the seemingly endless arguements about nothing that seem to end up in just point scoring (or attempted point scoring)

Lets everyone chill the fukk out please

Oh and EDIT

Liverpool lol

Comment

STFU.

Bad enough between dbc and richie lawlor. Don't need you add to the shite talk either.

Comment

STFU.

snarf snarf

Comment

Anyone wanna price up 4th place?

Comment

Anyone ever watch that show "Bullshit!" with Penn and Teller? Absolutely hilarious, two seasons of it on youtube if anyones interested.

Comment

Look out the saints are coming through. It's all over now baby blue.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsx6tEXHi44"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsx6tEXHi44[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                        Whoever gets it will prob be knocked out in the qualifiers!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                          Liverpool are done.
                                                                                                          Kudos to Wigan though as there was not a poor performance out there. Special mention to Nzogbia. He was immense and when he's on top form like tonight he should be playing for team in european competition.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Okay, I for one am getting kinda sick of the abuse, the seemingly endless arguements about nothing that seem to end up in just point scoring (or attempted point scoring)

Lets everyone chill the fukk out please

Oh and EDIT

LOL Liverpool
                                                                                                            just a small fix there.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                                                                                              snarf snarf
                                                                                                              Did u get knocked from the fitz tourney early DBC?

Comment

Liverpool have never won on a Monday night under Benitez.

Useless fact ftw!

Comment

Aston Villa are a decent bet to finish in top 4 at 7/2 - 4/1
                                                                                                                  games in hand and softest run in

Comment

What drugs is Rafa on during those interviews.
                                                                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                                      What drugs is Rafa on during those interviews.
                                                                                                                      Man u fans in
                                                                                                                      "rabble rabble rabble"

me out, life toooooooo short!

Comment

Did u get knocked from the fitz tourney early DBC?
                                                                                                                        Enough already Ryan. Keep it up and you can take a break from these forums. Go back and read my PM from the other day please.

Comment

I've no idea how people didn't like The Hurt Locker.

I thought it was superb, the tension was excellent. and I loved the way things built up during the movie.
                                                                                                                          Pretty much this. Plus, the scenes where he returns home are distinctly powerful and capture perfectly how difficult it is for soldiers to function in the real world after lengthy tours of combat. Moreover, I love how people saw Generation Kill and now assume that it is "real", and any other artistic depiction of modern US conflicts that fail to jive with it 100% as "fake". Would it be the other way round if they had watched Generation Kill last I wonder?
                                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X