Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Got any soap?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
        what type of build are you?
        Hellboy

Comment

There were a few weeks there that RS links took a little bit of effort to find but that passed and I have had no problem since. With the low cost and fast downloads I'm inclined to stick with them whenever my rapids finally run out.
          I would have been due to pay them money months ago by the old system, I'm still not sure how the new method works but its deffo very cheap.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

tonight was my first venture back into online cash in ages - good to see nobody has got better in my absence (move up levels obv)

This was fun - once he called flop he was on a one way train to stacked ville

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($28.07)
            UTG ($20.78)
            CO ($20.30)
            BB ($24.75)
            Button ($14.32)
            MP ($26.14)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2, 2
            UTG calls $0.25, MP bets $1.25, CO calls $1.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.15, 1 fold, UTG calls $1

Flop: ($5.25) A, K, 2 (4 players)
            Hero bets $3, 1 fold, MP calls $3, 1 fold

Turn: ($11.25) 10 (2 players)
            Hero bets $7.50, MP raises $21.89 (All-In), Hero calls $14.39

River: ($55.03) Q (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $55.03

Results:
            Hero had 2, 2 (three of a kind, twos).
            MP didn't show - he had AT
            Outcome: Hero won $51.78

also LOL I was trying to figure out how to play for stacks then Boom he valuetown's himself

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (Button) ($33.28)
            SB ($65.91)
            MP ($27.97)
            BB ($25.04)
            UTG ($25)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5, A
            2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60) 2, 3, 4 (2 players)
            BB bets $0.50, Hero raises $1.75, BB calls $1.25

Turn: ($5.10) 7 (2 players)
            BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB calls $4

River: ($13.10) Q (2 players)
            BB bets $6.22, Hero raises $17.50, BB calls $11.28

Total pot: $48.10

Results:
            Hero had 5, A (straight, five high).
            BB didn't show
            Outcome: Hero won $45.20

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              2nd Trailer for next Coen Brothers' film sets it up even more. Very much looking forward to this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QLMWN0yNs

From the trailer it look to be a lot better than any of there other films cos they have not made
              a good film yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                From the trailer it look to be a lot better than any of there other films cos they have not made
                a good film yet!!
                Wat

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  There were a few weeks there that RS links took a little bit of effort to find but that passed and I have had no problem since. With the low cost and fast downloads I'm inclined to stick with them whenever my rapids finally run out.
                  I would have been due to pay them money months ago by the old system, I'm still not sure how the new method works but its deffo very cheap.
                  this. the main reason you're seeing a lot of links show up on HF is that they are paying the uploaders, very risky legal grounds I'd say, they might be come after a bit quicker by the industry for rewarding illegal stuff.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Wat

there all bad films, look at them again pure sxxx

Comment

@Bubble, why did you donk flop in the first hand??

You're losing value there imo in a lot of cases. I pretty much never donk bet, as players C-bet a shitload more than they call donkbets

Comment

agreed. i've still got 500 gigs plus whatever 3000 rapids gets you. The even bigger advantage is the wealth of back catalogue you get with rapidshare. plenty of links are still live on really old stuff.

Comment

Zuroph have you got anything spectacular lined up for halloween this year?

Comment

Whats the deal with button having to pay an ante in the big game?
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

a good film yet!!
                              The Coen Bros have not made a god film yet??? Seriously, GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                Zuroph have you got anything spectacular lined up for halloween this year?
                                was working on a marty mc fly costume, had someone custom building me a replica hoverboard to match the one in BTTF2, and have shoes coming from china, but Im broke now after a mates wedding at weekend, and not sure I can pull it off. Im in two minds about whether to bother at all now I've set the bar too high for myself after two face and rorschach.
                                I have one other idea, but dont think I'll pull it off either.
                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Whats the deal with button having to pay an ante in the big game?
                                  its just rather than every player putting in an ante every hand the button puts it in for everyone

Comment

a good film yet!!
                                    Your kind aren't welcome round these parts...

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                      My mate won tickets to the 22 minute 3D preview of this in Cineworld dont think I wanna go see it and then wait ages for it to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        @Bubble, why did you donk flop in the first hand??

You're losing value there imo in a lot of cases. I pretty much never donk bet, as players C-bet a shitload more than they call donkbets
                                        yeah I had a reason for doing it. had notes on 2 of the guys in the hand saying that they pretty much play their own cards and doesnt matter what villain has. I donked here because Im pretty sure one has a big Ace. Against competent players my hand is face up but against these guys it doesnt matter. I think donking here (to them) looks an awful lot weaker than a c/r.

I pretty much knew I had him stacked once he called the flop bet

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                          Burn After Reading, very bad film
                                          No Country For Old Men, also bad
                                          A serious man pure shite

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                            Your kind aren't welcome round these parts...

I havent seen alot of their movies ive only seen No Country For Old Men didnt really like it, Burn After Reading I really did like, The Big Lebowski ive only ever seen 20 minutes of so cant really comment, Fargo I did like, I would not watch Intolerable Cruelty mainly because of Zeta Jones + it doesnt look very good same would go for The Ladykillers and the others I just have seen but probably would.

Comment

A serious man pure shite
                                              Big Lebowski, Fargo, O Brother Where Art Thou?

Personally I like Intolerable Cruelty but it's the lawyer in me.

Saying they've never made a good film is like saying the Beatles were a 1 hit wonder.

EDIT: Forgot Miller's Crossing!!!

Comment

Kayroo & anyone else in the know, what happens if you are in court and have to swear on the bible but you don't buy into the god fairytale?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                  Big Lebowski, Fargo, O Brother Where Art Thou?

Personally I like Intolerable Cruelty but it's the lawyer in me.

Saying they've never made a good film is like saying the Beatles were a 1 hit wonder.

EDIT: Forgot Miller's Crossing!!!
                                                  I just watched 'A serious man' the other night and really enjoyed it, I find the Jewish really interesting.

Quirky cool, typical Cohen movie.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

was working on a marty mc fly costume, had someone custom building me a replica hoverboard to match the one in BTTF2, and have shoes coming from china, but Im broke now after a mates wedding at weekend, and not sure I can pull it off. Im in two minds about whether to bother at all now I've set the bar too high for myself after two face and rorschach.
                                                    Whats the other idea? Root out the pics of the old ones and stick them up to get people in the fancy dress mode. The twoface was class.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                      Kayroo & anyone else in the know, what happens if you are in court and have to swear on the bible but you don't buy into the god fairytale?
                                                      You tell the registrar that you don't want to swear on the bible and you'd rather affirm.

They do it all the time, it's no hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                        imo it really depends on whether you're a defendant or a witness.

If you're giving testimony that may keep you out of jail, you don't want to be offending some Mary in the jury.

A true atheist shouldn't care either way.

Comment

The Coens have not made a bad film.

Anyone who disagrees with this can argue all they like about some minor weaknesses in one or two of their films, arguing any further than that makes you a gimp IMO

Comment

A serious man pure shite
                                                            Ban please, No Country class and A Serious Man was one of the best films I saw this year (last year maybe?). This has to be a level

Comment

I had seen a BTTF fansite and they were selling the bubble jacket and check shirt if you could look around the site maybe you could find it.

A worldwide cultural phenomenon and the highest-grossing film of 1985, Back to the Future launched one of the most successful franchises in Universal's history, including two theatrical sequels, an animated television series, a theme park ride, a musical, an escape room, toys, comic books, video gam

Comment

How did Park miss that

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  How did Park miss that
                                                                  useless sack of shite

Comment

Great stuff from Overtan and Bebe there.

Comment

The Coens have not made a bad film.

Anyone who disagrees with this can argue all they like about some minor weaknesses in one or two of their films, arguing any further than that makes you a gimp IMO
                                                                      Actually I take my thanks back as I had forgotten about The Ladykillers

Opr

Comment

lol we'll take that

Comment

Great call from the linesman for the United goal.

Comment

I'm not one to use hyperbole but I'm in fucking bits!

Comment

FFS, was just in the process of putting money on Wolves at 50/1 there!

Comment

Had a flat screen TV and stand on adverts.ie the last few weeks, originally had it at €150 but got no biters, dropped it to 100 and eventually accepted an offer of €70.

Guy calls earlier to get directions etc, so I heave the heavy bastard downstairs to await his arrival, I noticed the remote is missing the little plastic battery cover, but figure he's not gonna mind considering he's getting a TV and stand that I paid €900 for four years ago for less than a fucking restaurant bill. Ah he'll stick a bit of tape on it.

Oh no.

About an hour later he gets here and demands to see it plugged in, no bother, then asks where the battery cover is, I tell him I'll take a look upstairs.

I rummage around upstairs but can't find the thing anywhere, thinking it won't be a problem.

No deal he says, 'if ye find it, I'll come back' he says. WTF??

This guy travelled for an hour to get to my house then walked away because of a fucking tiny plastic battery cover.

He said the telly was for an elderly lady and he was worried about her changing the batteries. I put brand new duracells in there, a bit of tape and they'll out live the oul'one ffs.

Is this normal behaviour?

Here's the ad fwiw http://www.adverts.ie/254366/tv/phil...ew-price-drop/

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                  Ban please, No Country class and A Serious Man was one of the best films I saw this year (last year maybe?). This has to be a level

lol A serious man must be close to being one of the worst film ever made

Comment

A serious man pure shite
                                                                                    Not sure if you are leveling here but I'll bite for one more post!

Barton Fink
                                                                                    Raising Arizona
                                                                                    Fargo
                                                                                    The Big Lebowski
                                                                                    Burn After Reading
                                                                                    Blood Simple

all great Coen movies off the top of my head...No Country For Old Men and A Serious Man were very good, thoroughly enjoyed them

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                    I havent seen alot of their movies ive only seen No Country For Old Men didnt really like it, Burn After Reading I really did like, The Big Lebowski ive only ever seen 20 minutes of so cant really comment, Fargo I did like, I would not watch Intolerable Cruelty mainly because of Zeta Jones + it doesnt look very good same would go for The Ladykillers and the others I just have seen but probably would.

I'm not going to lie to you Danny, I'm surprised at that, what with the amount of movies you watch. You defo need to watch the Big Lebowski in full plus get into some of their earlier work that I've mentioned up above.

Comment

what type of build are you?
                                                                                      Eh... 5'8'' and a bit. 74kgs or there thereabouts.
                                                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

geting a good sweat now for my Wolves victory

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                          Eh... 5'8'' and a bit. 74kgs or there thereabouts.
                                                                                          Theresa is right then.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                            geting a good sweat now for my Wolves victory
                                                                                            Gibson caught out badly, decent couple of passes and finish too.

Comment

What's the big thing going to be to dress up as for Halloween this year?

Like last year was Jedward, the year before was the Joker etc...

Comment

Two of my favourite scenes of any movie...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnpO8_WwBjA&feature=related[/ame]

Picking up his stolen car....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9CynvMlFyo&NR=1[/ame]
                                                                                                Last edited by Lazare; 26-10-10, 20:44. Reason: changed first clip for one that would embed

Comment

Not sure if you are leveling here but I'll bite for one more post!

Barton Fink
                                                                                                  Raising Arizona
                                                                                                  Fargo
                                                                                                  The Big Lebowski
                                                                                                  Burn After Reading
                                                                                                  Blood Simple

all great Coen movies off the top of my head...No Country For Old Men and A Serious Man were very good, thoroughly enjoyed them
                                                                                                  Barton Fink
                                                                                                  Raising Arizona, its ok
                                                                                                  Fargo
                                                                                                  The Big Lebowski
                                                                                                  Burn After Reading, a very bad movie
                                                                                                  Blood Simple, bad as well

ok leave it at that, they were bad film

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                    Theresa is right then.
                                                                                                    Theresa is right but theresa remembers running rings around solks and his bandy knee in the last boards game so sit back down now old man river, you don't wanna break your hip!
                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I didnt like A Serious Man.
                                                                                                      Wasnt mad on Burn After Reading.

The Big Lebowski, Fargo and No Country For Old Men are all very good though.
                                                                                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

lol A serious man must be close to being one of the worst film ever made
                                                                                                        Defo a level so, that's grand.

Danny, you've never seen Big Lebowski and to think i gave you a lift before. If only I'd known the truth

Comment

This kid is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                            What's the big thing going to be to dress up as for Halloween this year?

Like last year was Jedward, the year before was the Joker etc...
                                                                                                            I'd imagine there will be a good few Chilean miners knocking about town.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                200k odd a week and Rooney is gonna be scrapping for his place

Comment

stop talking to yourself Howard.

You're creeping the lurkers out

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    This guy travelled for an hour to get to my house then walked away because of a fucking tiny plastic battery cover.

He said the telly was for an elderly lady and he was worried about her changing the batteries. I put brand new duracells in there, a bit of tape and they'll out live the oul'one ffs.

Is this normal behaviour?
                                                                                                                    In fairness he specifically asked about the remote in his response to your ad, so you've lied to him and let him down rather badly.

It kind of seems that the remote-control was actually more important to him than the tv. I wonder is there a story there, the coldwar thriller reader in me would like to think blueprints for a nuclear sub were placed in the battery cover of a remote 7 years ago, and it was accidentally shipped out for sale. Since then a team of agents have been out tracing these remote controls down.
                                                                                                                    Did he look as if he might be from Mossad?

Comment

Blood Simple, bad as well

ok leave it at that, they were bad film

Name 5 great films,

Comment

Must make some tea and hve some mcvities jaffa cakes imo, the king biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                          You know how it goes, become world class, United legend, want out and leave for millions.

He's next.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X