X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bantee View Post
    Sadly, it looks like it.
    God what a complet and utter idiot that lad is, could we not all just go up to his house and take his computer away from him??? I would really love to find out more about him we should have some sort of anti well thing where at the end of it we can leave him down there!

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
      well done shano is this at 50nl?? how many tables??
      Nope, its all 25nl. 4 tables.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
        So Felim is he who must not be mentioned
        Voldermort???? Fcuk me everyone's jumping on this award winning site now!

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
          Does anyone know a free sng database site? Not pokerprolabs or sharkscope.

It was posted here before, you could see tracking for the last 50 games...

Cheers if anyone can help me out
          +1

Comment

Stolen from boards.

Opr

Comment

Seriously, are all you guys still getting this worked up over DBC type posters (don't know/care if its him or not).
              The internet is full of droolers, get used to it, get over it, move on ffs

Comment

Im going to see a guy called Peter Broderick in the new Workingmans club venue in Dublin on Thursday. He's an American singer songwriter who's based in Europe. Quite mellow music and a real grower. Anyway just gotten into him recently through a friend. I reckon it'll be good gig and Im looking forward to checking out the new venue.

Here are two fine examples of his work for anyone that is interested. There is also still tickets available.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUioYc-qYk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUioYc-qYk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFgx_dRwr4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFgx_dRwr4[/ame]
                Last edited by GrangeUtd; 19-10-10, 23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                  Im going to see a guy called Peter Broderick in the new Workingmans club venue in Dublin on Thursday. He's an American singer songwriter who's based in Europe. Quite mellow music and a real grower. Anyway just gotten into him recently through a friend. I reckon it'll be good gig and Im looking forward to checking out the new venue.

Here are two fine examples of his work for anyone that is interested. There is also still tickets available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUioYc-qYk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFgx_dRwr4
                  Sounds good.
                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ivey has an afro on LNP just started on c4

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                      just flicked it on, is it just me or does mizrachi look alot fatter than usual?
                      http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post

No, its called having hair on your head

an afro is very different

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                          just flicked it on, is it just me or does mizrachi look alot fatter than usual?
                          been eating a lot better since wsop

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

No, its called having hair on your head

an afro is very different
                            its an afro from my starting point

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              Sounds good.
                              Yeah he has a really nice tone to his voice. I only heard of him a month or 2 ago. His songs just sort of seep in to you. Small and new venue so could make for a really cool gig.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0[/ame]

Comment

This breathtaking video documents Brooklyn-based cinematographer Luke Geissbuhler’s quest with his son to launch an iPhone 4 and an HD video camera into space using a weather balloon. The mission was a success, and the footage is absolutely gorgeous.

Geussbuhler launched the balloon from Newburgh, New York, and it climbed at a rate of 25 feet per second to 19 miles above the surface of the earth just an hour later. The balloon burst and the package containing the iPhone and the camera fell back to the ground on a parachute.

The father-son team tracked the package using the iPhone’s GPS (go MobileMe!) transmitter and found it in a tree 30 miles north of its launch location. They successfully extracted the video and edited it into what you see below.

Geissbuhler posted a beautiful slideshow of space images taken by the craft to his website, the Brooklyn Space Program. He’s also selling t-shirts and other merch to raise funds for a sophomore voyage.
                                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXkoIBDXwd8[/ame]

Comment

The wages are too damn low I reckon.
                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Yeah he has a really nice tone to his voice. I only heard of him a month or 2 ago. His songs just sort of seep in to you. Small and new venue so could make for a really cool gig.
                                      which of the two above is your fave?

sounds like good chillout music. ill give them a good proper listen later
                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Famous movie Belgian Jean-Claude Van Damme turned 50 yesterday, and celebrated by promptly having a heart attack on the New Orleans set of his new film, Weapon. 50 seems young for a heart attack, but keep in mind, waffles are high in cholesterol. Also, he reportedly had a $10,000-a-week cocaine habit in the mid 90s. Cocaine? Van Damme? The European guy with the turtlenecks and the slicked back hair? It just doesn’t seem possible.
                                        Back in the day, look at the jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                          which of the two above is your fave?

sounds like good chillout music. ill give them a good proper listen later
                                          Probably the second one maybe that is cause that was the first song I heard from him. But I like the way it builds at the end when the 'with his fingers he will push' line comes in and the harmony over the top. Both good songs Im only discovering him dont even have any albums yet. But all the youtube songs I have found maybe about 7r8 have been good. Defo good chillout music. Wish I was still a stoner!

Comment

For any Bon Iver fans a really good lesser known song from a brilliant aids charity album called Dark was the Night. Great album featuring Grizzly Bear, Yeasayer, Beirut, The National to name but a few. If you haven't heard of Bon Iver which is probably unlikely do check him out!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMndkU_WtnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMndkU_WtnE[/ame]

Comment

nice float mizrachi lol

Comment

For any Bon Iver fans a really good lesser known song from a brilliant aids charity album called Dark was the Night. Great album featuring Grizzly Bear, Yeasayer, Beirut, The National to name but a few. If you haven't heard of Bon Iver which is probably unlikely do check him out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMndkU_WtnE
                                                Does vocals on a couple of songs on a concept album I really liked called Hadestown.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcMdjj_7E_o[/ame]

Opr

Comment

Its feel good time!!
                                                  Played my 1st satt for the IWF tonite on PP and binked a ticket!!! Midnite cowboy was the unlucky bubble.
                                                  Roll on next weekend!!!

Connie

Comment

wd connie, your due a big one!

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                      Does vocals on a couple of songs on a concept album I really liked called Hadestown.

Opr
                                                      Yes I think I may have read about and maybe heard some of that before will defo give it a proper chance now. Im always on the lookout for more good music.

I dont know about yourself but I think playing a fair bit of online poker is possibly the best way to give music you haven't heard before a really proper listen. Time goes so quick when you play onlne that when you let something play it plays right through a few times before you even notice giving your subconcious time to hear it as well. I think that is really important. It is hard to just sit there and listen to a new 12 song album you havent heard before with no other distractions. Anyway typical 2.12am post!!

Comment

well done Connie. Good for you!
                                                        NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Just back from work..since when did halloween parties become "dress like a slut" parties? Not complaining tbf ...for the most part
                                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 20-10-10, 01:57.
                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                            Just back from work..since when did halloween parties become "dress like a slut" parties? Not complaining tbf ...for the most part
                                                            Where you working in Tralee?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                              Where you working in Tralee?
                                                              Ah now where else would I be working on a Tuesday night? Horans, of course!!

For far too long and for far too little money!
                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                Ah now where else would I be working on a Tuesday night? Horans, of course!!

For far too long and for far too little money!
                                                                Ldo sorry, shouldn't have needed to ask.

Comment

Could someone remind me tomoro that I owe Rigger money for the lotto?

Comment

HU in the midnight double stack. dumbest ft ever. laggiest anyway! gonzo 2nd he had 3-1 lead got it to 2-1, he managed to lucksack a chop, then i ran aq into kk, game over.
                                                                    Last edited by a-k-47; 20-10-10, 03:50.

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                                                                      Does anyone know a free sng database site? Not pokerprolabs or sharkscope.

It was posted here before, you could see tracking for the last 50 games...

Cheers if anyone can help me out
                                                                      www.playerscope.com if anyones interested

Comment

PP change the starting stack for the IO to 20k

Originally posted by Pokernews.com
                                                                        Paddy Powerpoker have announced details of the Irish Open 2011, which will take place from 22 – 25 April 2011 in the Burlington Hotel, Dublin. The buy-in for this event is set at €3,200 + €300 and players will see a radical change to the structure in that the starting stack will increase from 10,000 to 20,000 chips.

“It was a pleasure to see so many people turn out for the Irish Open 2010 and in these challenging times to beat the record for main event entries (708) was a testament to the loyalty of our players and the ever improving reputation of the event. Next year’s Irish Open will be bigger and better than ever before and we have already started the preparations to make sure of this. Many of our players sought an increased starting stack and we are delighted to deliver on this for 2011. We are also working on a side event schedule that will provide more variety for our players throughout the weekend.” said Paddy Power, Communications Manager for paddypowerpoker.com.

Comment

Just read that Felim Mc Nulty thread and all i can say is wowzers, the unmentionable person is clearly on drugs or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                            Just read that Felim Mc Nulty thread and all i can say is wowzers, the unmentionable person is clearly on drugs or something.
                                                                            Yeah, guys a tard! I was all for giving te guy a chance on numerous occasions, giving him some leeway because he's clearly mentally deficient but I can see now why most people lost patience a long time ago! He'll neve be welcome at anything to do with ipb anymore it looks like and I don't think no matter how much grovelling he does that he'll be given any more chances from anyone!

I thought the vid with Noel was somewhat bad form when I first saw it but 'the chap deserves all the derision and embarrassment that can be thrown at him!
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ship the charity place for The London Marathon next year, now to go off and raise 2k

Comment

Ship the charity place for The London Marathon next year, now to go off and raise 2k
                                                                                what charity are you doing it for?
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Bah if kev had been mopping up the thanks that thread wouldn't have been locked

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    what charity are you doing it for?
                                                                                    2K to eat this bar foundation
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                      PP change the starting stack for the IO to 20k
                                                                                      there is a thread in the main forum since Monday about it.
                                                                                      Follow us on Twitter
                                                                                      Follow us on Facebook

Comment

WARNING long post of pent up frustration.

My one and only post on the subject of Rooney and United

Football is dog eat dog his desire to leave means he will never be 100% capable of performing to his best in a United shirt therefore sell him in January. The competition for his signing means we will get the fairest fee possible whatever it may be. Barcelona,Chelsea,Real and City all being linked is only a good thing.

I sadistically want United to finish a distant third this season if we are going to finish runners up to Chelsea I'd rather City/Arsenal overtook us this year. The Glaziers are here to stay either way, but that doesn't mean SAF is. The Glazier family would have no problem dumping him at the end of his contract and bringing in new blood.
                                                                                        The club has to re build for the future, I don't believe SAF has it in him to build a brand new team for a fourth time. It is time for a new team at Old Trafford. 3 years ago I thought we would be building a team around Ronaldo,Rooney and Tevez now 2 have moved on and the third departure looks imminent. What we are left with are aged quality players like Scholes,Giggs,Van Der Sar,Neville and the likes of Ferdinand and Brown are no spring chickens either. There is a lot of deadwood that SAF keeps around as peripheral squad members too, the likes of Gibson,Kuszclak and Owen are not United material.
                                                                                        Essentially your left with building that will be almost entirely new. A keeper is needed desperately to replace VDS the jury is out on Rafael,Anderson,Maceda and Chicarito.
                                                                                        Owen Hargreaves appears to be a lost cause he will be forced to retire young imo, which is a pity for both club and country. Vidic,Evra,Nani and even Berbatov will have a very important role to play in which way United go over the next 3 seasons or so. It pains me to say Nani is our biggest threat attacking wise as he is clearly talented yet a major clown.

I spent some time laughing at Liverpool in recent years failure to get CL qualification etc, but I've noticed similar trends at United recently and it is worrying to say the least and while I don't think it'll be as bad at Old Trafford in terms of threats of bankruptcy, we are going nowhere fast and need to give ourselves the opportunity to create the next generation at the club.

Rant over
                                                                                        Last edited by Aya14; 20-10-10, 10:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                          WARNING long post of pent up frustration.

My one and only post on the subject of Rooney and United

Football is dog eat dog his desire to leave means he will never be 100% capable of performing to his best in a United shirt therefore sell him in January. The competition for his signing means we will get the fairest fee possible whatever it may be. Barcelona,Chelsea,Real and City all being linked is only a good thing.

I sadistically want United to finish a distant third this season if we are going to finish runners up to Chelsea I'd rather City/Arsenal overtook us this year. The Glaziers are here to stay either way, but that doesn't mean SAF is. The Glazier family would have no problem dumping him at the end of his contract and bringing in new blood.
                                                                                          The club has to re build for the future, I don't believe SAF has it in him to build a brand new team for a fourth time. It is time for a new team at Old Trafford. 3 years ago I thought we would be building a team around Ronaldo,Rooney and Tevez now 2 have moved on and the third departure looks imminent. What we are left with are aged quality players like Scholes,Giggs,Van Der Sar,Neville and the likes of Ferdinand and Brown are no spring chickens either. There is a lot of deadwood that SAF keeps around as peripheral squad members too, the likes of Gibson,Kuszclak and Owen are not United material.
                                                                                          Essentially your left with building that will be almost entirely new. A keeper is needed desperately to replace VDS the jury is out on Rafael,Anderson,Maceda and Chicarito.
                                                                                          Owen Hargreaves appears to be a lost cause he will be forced to retire young imo, which is a pity for both club and country. Vidic,Evra,Nani and even Berbatov will have a very important role to play in which way United go over the next 3 seasons or so. It pains me to say Nani is our biggest threat attacking wise as he is clearly talented yet a major clown.

I spent some time laughing at Liverpool in recent years failure to get CL qualification etc, but I've noticed similar trends at United recently and it is worrying to say the least and while I don't think it'll be as bad at Old Trafford in terms of threats of bankruptcy, we are going nowhere fast and need to give ourselves the opportunity to create the next generation at the club.

Rant over
                                                                                          you do remember our bet, dont you? this would cost you

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                                                                                            you do remember our bet, dont you? this would cost you
                                                                                            Ya money comes and goes though, the horn I have for United is forever

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                              Ya money comes and goes though, the horn I have for United is forever
                                                                                              In that case I will let you buy out early if you want, seeing as Man Utd are currently 5 points behind Chelsea and Rooney is unlikely to wear the shirt again
                                                                                              Last edited by Guest; 20-10-10, 10:38. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Not enough sugar in my tea

Comment

Let me know when your doing the sign up and I will throw a few €€€ your way.

Comment

yeah the resession
                                                                                                    kinda reminds me of the rationing years during and after the war
                                                                                                    we used to run out of sugar at the end of the month aswell

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

We are out of sugar in the office now. How can I be expected to work under these draconian conditions

Comment

Ugh sugar in tea is disgusting. It's the Turkish delight of the tea world.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                          spot on. Man up Danny

Comment

Anybody here done any sort of business/marketing qualification after doing a completely unrelated undergrad degree (e.g. elec eng)?

There seem to be shitloads of jobs around in that sort of area...

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                              Anybody here done any sort of business/marketing qualification after doing a completely unrelated undergrad degree (e.g. elec eng)?

There seem to be shitloads of jobs around in that sort of area...
                                                                                                              I've seen people do it, basically they suck all that good sense , rational thinking and knowledge out of you , surgically remove your soul and replace it with a bullshit extruding module. If you don't turn into a total asswipe you have failed.

Seriously though there is real demand for people who are technically capable and have business skills too but it is going to be much more valuable if you have a couple of years experience working in Engineering first. IMO
                                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Beautiful analogy

Question for the OCD boys on here, opr, White knight and probably more;
                                                                                                                how do you manage to live with other people? One of my roommates is so bad at washing up that I rewash anything he has used before I will! And I'm not even that bad about these things. Will definitely have to have words tbh.

One of my friends roommates, same building, keeps everything in the fridge in those clear plastic containers you get from Chinese take aways. I mean everything! They're all stacked up neatly on "his shelf", shredded carrot, a single cooked sausage, orange juice, all in their own separate containers. It's pretty weird if you ask me, but in a weird way, I approve (apart from the pouring juice into a lunchbox)

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                                                  yeah the resession
                                                                                                                  kinda reminds me of the rationing years during and after the war
                                                                                                                  we used to run out of sugar at the end of the month aswell
                                                                                                                  Ah the aul war!

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                                                  We are out of sugar in the office now. How can I be expected to work under these draconian conditions
                                                                                                                  Time to look for a new job

Down with turkish delights.

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                  spot on. Man up Danny
                                                                                                                  Will I choke hold a bitch? Well maybe!

Comment

Seen this poster around a few place's, Stringer Bell gonna be DJing in Buck Whaleys

Comment

lolbags, Poster printing used to be a huge deal to me back in college, when I'd be ordering a print run of 300. Always proof read the shit out them time and time again, "Moblie number".

Man Stringer Bell is one cool cunt though

(Apologies Hybrid)

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                        Beautiful analogy

Question for the OCD boys on here, opr, White knight and probably more;
                                                                                                                        how do you manage to live with other people? One of my roommates is so bad at washing up that I rewash anything he has used before I will! And I'm not even that bad about these things. Will definitely have to have words tbh.

One of my friends roommates, same building, keeps everything in the fridge in those clear plastic containers you get from Chinese take aways. I mean everything! They're all stacked up neatly on "his shelf", shredded carrot, a single cooked sausage, orange juice, all in their own separate containers. It's pretty weird if you ask me, but in a weird way, I approve (apart from the pouring juice into a lunchbox)
                                                                                                                        Teach them how to wash up.
                                                                                                                        If peoples Mammies didn't teach them how to live properly in the world (i.e my way or in this case your way) then it is your duty to explain how things should work to them.
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

What a fucking horrid cunt bitch!

Story, 4channers Hunt Down Detroit Couple Taunting Dying Girl, watch the news report

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X