Fckin hell

Comment

WTF is Whelan doing there

Comment

Standard Ireland unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
            Standard Ireland unfortunately.
            Standard stupid referee decisions. Wasn't a free kick.

Comment

The way they let the Russian forward run across our entire backline without anyone picking him up at the freekick was standard lolbad defending.

Our terrible defensive play is why I think Trap is a fuckin joke - it's what he's supposed to be good at.

Comment

Green is terrible. Gibson or McCarthy should be in there.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Standard stupid referee decisions. Wasn't a free kick.
                  Don't start with the excuses already please. Our own failings cost us that goal. There will always be bad decisions.

We need to pick it up quick

Comment

If we survive these next 10-15 mins we have a chance..they're short passing and moving is making us look very very ordinary at the moment though!!
                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

This could be a fuckin rout!
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Put the darts back on imo

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                          Don't start with the excuses already please. Our own failings cost us that goal. There will always be bad decisions.

We need to pick it up quick
                          Its a fact, that goal just now is because we play Kilbane LB when he doesn't even get a game in the championship. Him and Green should not be in the team.

Comment

disgraceful football

Comment

Everytime I step away from the computer, there is a goal.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                stay at the f*cking computer you jinxer

Comment

Walk away backwards next time please.

Comment

Im very disappointed.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I can't see anything about this now but there used to be details of a one off payment you got when you had a baby. (don't know if was for everyone or those on social welfare).
                                      It was a small one off payment - about €9.60 or €13-?? or the like.

Always made me lol as it seemed pretty random and I have no idea what it was intended for.
                                      Registering the birth maybe? A few pints?

Can't find head nor tail of it now.

Here it is.

Might email them and ask what it is intended for.
                                      Let me know if you get a reply. I just found my letter where I was to claim for this and never got round to sending it and wondered why I was to get it!
                                      Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                      Pain! Out of nowhere (seemingly) my elbow started giving me lots of pain today. I dont remember banging it against anything. Its a bit swollen/sticky outy, but to touch it seems a bit mushy as opposed to bone sticking out or anything

Any ideas oh great BBV? Am I just gonna have to suck it up?
                                      Sounds like your head gasket Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                        Im very disappointed.
                                        But are you surprised ?
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          Let me know if you get a reply.
                                          I doubt I'll be applying for it tbh!

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                          stay at the f*cking computer you jinxer
                                          Well we need there to be more goals in the match, worth a shot.

Walk away backwards next time please.
                                          Will try this.

Comment

Conceeding the early goal was detrimental because we're only set up to contain and have absolutely no plan B if that fails. I did foresee bad things from these games based on the lack of game time our key players have had this season.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I loled at Given there

Comment

Gibson has to come on. Kinda game where Stephen Hunt would be great to have for he second half.

Comment

Green is painfully inept. Anything other than a half time change for Gibson is madness!
                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Kilbane cant defend/pass
                                                    McGeady doesnt want to pass
                                                    Green has no first touch
                                                    The 4 guys in the wall would not listen to Given

Their keeper is dodgy
                                                    Their defence is dodgy
                                                    Their attack is dangerous

Least we are only 2 down

Comment

The ref is kinda fucking us to be fair.

Comment

My new favourite walk on, Its Hammertime

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                          My new favourite walk on, Its Hammertime
                                                          What was the Barney score?

Comment

What was the Barney score?
                                                            4-1

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                              disgraceful football
                                                              Ireland can't be accused of playing any kind of football unfortunately.
                                                              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                But are you surprised ?
                                                                A little bit to be honest.
                                                                Just seemed things were going right for us in this campaign
                                                                Plus im a huge optimist when it comes to us qualifying for major tournaments.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Seriously depressed watching this.

Comment

Ireland getting a lesson on how to play tonight.

Trap has to change things for the next game. I mean Paul Green shouldn't even be in the squad. Kilbane needs to be dropped also. Great servant but his legs are gone for the last 2 years now.

Comment

Chance to push and a glimmer of hope but no Doyle on the pitch, bah.

Comment

This would be a incredible comeback!

Comment

C'mon the fuck!

Comment

Have a bit of faith!

Come on Ireland!

Comment

Lol, wtf, c'mon!

Comment

Chance to push and a glimmer of hope but no Doyle on the pitch, bah.
                                                                                If only Doyle was there, feck feck feck.

Comment

Holy shit i turned it off to watch the darts, cmon ta fuck one time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

monnnnnnnnn

Comment

LOL, St ledger

Comment

1st goal shouldn't have been a free and a lucky 3rd goal. We were terrible. Probably deserve to lose.

Comment

deserved lose
                                                                                          i'm so angry I could kill a penguin

Comment

I don't buy this Gibson is a ball player lark
                                                                                            Its only because he is at united (I know he is at united for a reason )

BUT
                                                                                            his free kicks are awful pointless lofted "look at the way I kick a ball"
                                                                                            shite!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post

BUT
                                                                                              shite!!!
                                                                                              He isn't great but should be ahead of Green. He poses a threat going forward.

Comment

Its pretty incredible that Mccarthy isn't in the squad. Probably out best ball player.

Comment

BUT
                                                                                                  shite!!!
                                                                                                  Hello Eamonn.

Comment

Best photoshop ever: NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                      Its pretty incredible that Mccarthy isn't in the squad. Probably out best ball player.
                                                                                                      He pulled out of a training camp so hasn't been called back. That is how Trap rolls.

Possibly get re called for Norway friendly. There is 4/5 young defensive options playing in England that need to be blooded soon too.

Comment

He pulled out of a training camp so hasn't been called back. That is how Trap rolls.

Possibly get re called for Norway friendly. There is 4/5 young defensive options playing in England that need to be blooded soon too.
                                                                                                        Kilbane has to go. Play O Shea left back and play Coleman/Foley right back.

Comment

Beat: Didnt win euro millions tonight, didn't even get one number from 2 lines.
                                                                                                          Beat: Running pretty shite at poker this month

Brag: Leavin tomorrow for Australia for a holiday and not back at work till early november.
                                                                                                          Variance: Feels like ive nothing organised and have nothing packed or bought for going away.

Comment

BUT
                                                                                                            shite!!!
                                                                                                            To quote Dunphy, "he's useless, he's braindead", I don't disagree but Dunphy on top form tonight, quality stuff!

Edit, Dunne seems to be having a pop at the tactics.

Comment

Christ, I could start before Green

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                              Hello Eamonn.
                                                                                                              Shout at the telly loud enough and the universe will channel genius like mine thru spoofers like eamo every now and again

Comment

Jesus, that game nearly went like champions league 2005 final. One team go 3-0 up through finesse and skillful football, and then the other team nearly came back with a mix of luck and uncultured long ball football.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                                  Jesus, that game nearly went like champions league 2005 final. One team go 3-0 up through finesse and skillful football, and then the other team nearly came back with a mix of luck and uncultured long ball football.
                                                                                                                  aah if only we had this lad to bring on at halftime

Comment

We're like a boiled egg without the yolk.

Any chance Roy Keane would kit out again? Maybe Brady?

Playing with two extremely limited central midfielders means the only creativity we see is when a long floated pass from John O'Shea 70 yards down the field gets a decent flicked on header by either of our strikers.

Dull team. Russia were ordinary everywhere but going forward, and made us look like a bunch of absolute no hopers for 60mins of the match. Cut off the flanks, and you beat Ireland. Its easy!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Montenegro 13/8 home to the swiss. Get on it.
                                                                                                                      oooooh yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                        Kilbane cant defend/pass
                                                                                                                        McGeady doesnt want to pass
                                                                                                                        Green has no first touch
                                                                                                                        The 4 guys in the wall would not listen to Given
                                                                                                                        Who is McGeady suppose to pass too?

The curse of the British Isles winger

lads pass you the ball
                                                                                                                        scream at you the skin the full back
                                                                                                                        run away from you to get on the end of the cross, giving you no support
                                                                                                                        THEN scream at you for not passing the ball when you lose it

Part of the reason he is brainless is the brainless people he plays with

If McGeady was playing for the Russians he would get 2 lads giving him options, which would create space for him to pass/run

Comment

If McGeady was playing for the Russians he would get 2 lads giving him options, which would create space for him to pass/run
                                                                                                                          I thought he did? Did he not get that transfer to Spartak?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X