X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    try this
    Upgrade your system storage with our range of solid state drives. Find prices, specs and customer reviews to help choose the best device for you.

it'll let you know what your system can handle.
    It's possible that the black and white clips are one for onboard memory???
    I'd kinda need to see it to be sure.
    the BIOS beeps are generally a bad thing, frying your mobo is a possibility
    Cheers man, back to the 1.5gb in the same slots and its working ok now. Maybe that extra stick is just knackered or something

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
      its not about the tilting. its about tricking your ears into experiencing the same sensation.
      Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
      Lottie is taking the simulator thing too seriously imo.
      lol. I just think it isn't really fit for the purpose intended.
      Tricking your ears while your entire body goes through an experience that you know is completely at odds with reality. It's not a great trick is all I am saying, especially considering the guy probably spent a few grand.

I'd rather trick my ears by putting a fake nose on them.
      omg, what's that smell? oh no, I'm an ear! wtf?!
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        Arsenal will score 4 tonight
        Pfffft 2 up at half time without even trying. Shakhtar are piss poor

Comment

is any one else having problems with FTP disconnecting?

for the past couple of nights i just keep and getting dc.

it also seems to happen mostly at nights !

just wondering is it my connection or a problem on their end.

Comment

out of the last chance saloon tourney for the IWF tonight. full house lost against bigger FH

Comment

Magic 4th goal from the Gunners

Comment

That Wilshere lad ain't half bad.

Comment

What a goal!

too easy for Arsenal tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                    lol. I just think it isn't really fit for the purpose intended.
                    Tricking your ears while your entire body goes through an experience that you know is completely at odds with reality. It's not a great trick is all I am saying, especially considering the guy probably spent a few grand.
                    ya ever been in a simulator? like, a good one?
                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

I have had no issues.

(watch it eff up now).
                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

You haven't a clue Flushdraw, four you say

Comment

Originally posted by Moneymaker View Post
                          That Wilshere lad ain't half bad.
                          Not watching the Arsenal game but hes the player ive been most impressed with in the Premier League this season. To think hes only 18 is sick.
                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                            You haven't a clue Flushdraw, four you say
                            Just had a feeling they would kick into gear tonight and really happy to see. We didn't even play great the first half, but we've turned it on in the 2nd.

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                            Not watching the Arsenal game but hes the player ive been most impressed with in the Premier League this season. To think hes only 18 is sick.
                            He's been a huge prospect for 3 years now. Very lightweight last season but beefed up a little this season. If he figures out how to swing his right foot, he could be onto a winner

Comment

Managed it fine a few minutes ago Tony.

And Eduardo scores. And the Arsenal fans give him a standing ovation. Odd, I don't remember him being THAT popular?

Nice touch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post

I played on FT last night for a few hours and am playing tonight with no probs!
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

lol, my first abusive PM. I feel so loved.
                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Help please...

Anyone know a good game on around dublin city centre tomorrow night?
                                    You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

A bit harsh, it was only the truth about a simulator after all...
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

details....
                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

I have never had any, no one cares enough to abuse me by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                            Anyone know a good game on around dublin city centre tomorrow night?
                                            the jackpot tourney on wednesday is a great little game.

Comment

Ty ty Ty, you know who you are. I feel part of the group now

Comment

details....
                                                our newest member, Felim, has taken a shine to me. Apparently he cant wait to meet me out "hopefully ill see you around u cunt".
                                                oh yeah, what you gonna do
                                                "haha youd soon find out chump"

lol.
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

our newest member, Felim, has taken a shine to me. Apparently he cant wait to meet me out "hopefully ill see you around u cunt".

lol.
                                                  i bet ur ass was squeaky with sweat as u couldnt wait to post this to all your internet friends.

your life must be fucking tragic

Comment

lol. fuck off.
                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

So Felim is he who must not be mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        the jackpot tourney on wednesday is a great little game.
                                                        Thanks. Gets around 20 odd ?? Was top of the list so far...

Comment

Originally posted by FelimMcnulty View Post
                                                          i bet ur ass was squeaky with sweat as u couldnt wait to post this to all your internet friends.

You don't see how deriding people for having friends on an internet forum while threatening people with violence on the same forum is somewhat ironic?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                            I have never had any, no one cares enough to abuse me by PM
                                                            Sent.

Dont tell Tony though.
                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Lol, only lasted 2 hours in the tournament becuase of tilt issues and will probably only last about two hours here because of tilt issues. He's got a bright future in poker.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                So Felim is he who must not be mentioned
                                                                Can we trick dbc to coming to the game next month.
                                                                Lock the doors and 97 of us beat the shit out of him??
                                                                Last edited by KevIRL; 22-01-13, 19:53.

Comment

i doubt he'd need much tricking, he'd be at the door, cap in hand, promising to be good.
                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

not been in about 6 months but usually gets minimum 3 tables

Comment

Originally posted by FelimMcnulty View Post

This is going to be epic, quick someone post the pic of homer at the cinema with the popcorn

Comment

If it is DCB he must have a database with all used names at this stage. Compressed I'd imagine to save space

Comment

Ugh,bring back Stavros.
                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ruud putting Shreaves in his place on SS2. Shreaves is some fucking tool who has no clue about football. 'build england team around Wilshire now' jesus. Good player, give the lad a chance

Comment

lol.
                                                                              Lol he's easy to find, hanging around maynooth searching for food and scrounging free wifi to go on internet tirades. Anyone got that Noel Hayes clip it gets funnier every time I see it?
                                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Pope touches Down in UK

SPOILER
                                                                                Down, aged 6, was not available to comment.
                                                                                http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

gets about 40 ish

Comment

Just saw this Argos ad on telly, nothing special really, but I enjoyed it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRonRGEVyT8[/ame]
                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Paco Torres Hermoso accepted your friend request

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                        BREAKING NEWS: Pope touches Down in UK

SPOILER
                                                                                        Down, aged 6, was not available to comment.
                                                                                        ah come on now, this was breaking news when the pope actually touched down in the UK

SPOILER

Comment

Yaay, ship a ticket for the Last Chance Saloon grand final.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            I've appeared at your table quite a few times over the last couple of weeks and i think it's the first time i've managed to have direct position on you! Knew 1 of us should get the ticket because it was worth putting the €50 in because the other lads were pretty poor. Just incase you wondering about these 2 hands we played together

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 80/160 Blinds (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t7340)
                                                                                            SB (t8060)
                                                                                            BB (t3230)
                                                                                            UTG (t11186)
                                                                                            Hero (MP) (t14969)
                                                                                            CO (t3215)

Hero's M: 62.37

Preflop: Hero is MP with 5, 6
                                                                                            UTG bets t400, Hero raises t995, 4 folds, UTG calls t595

Flop: (t2230) K, 4, A (2 players)
                                                                                            UTG checks, Hero bets t1320, UTG calls t1320

Turn: (t4870) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                            UTG checks, Hero bets t3330, 1 fold

Total pot: t4870

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had 5, 6.
                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t4870

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 125/250 Blinds (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t4660)
                                                                                            SB (t4511)
                                                                                            BB (t12355)
                                                                                            Hero (UTG) (t26474)

Hero's M: 70.60

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7, 7
                                                                                            Hero bets t605, 1 fold, SB calls t480, BB calls t355

Flop: (t1815) 7, 10, 3 (3 players)
                                                                                            SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets t795, 1 fold, BB raises t2100, Hero calls t1305

Turn: (t6015) 10 (2 players)
                                                                                            BB bets t2880, Hero raises t11250, 1 fold

Total pot: t11775

Results:
                                                                                            Hero had 7, 7.
                                                                                            Outcome: Hero won t11875
                                                                                            do you always shove in hand 2 ?

Comment

This crimecall thing on RTE is hilarious.

Comment

ya ever been in a simulator? like, a good one?
                                                                                                Depends what you consider a good one. I was in one of those multi people ones when I was younger. Can't remember what it was meant to be, skiing or something perhaps.
                                                                                                At least that would have a reason to be tilted that reflected the experience you were simulating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  are you in DCU?? Id actually forgotten this was on might head over now
                                                                                                  Nope...in Waterford IT. Actually a well run first game for their first go at it. One of my friends went to all the effort and it was going good till i bust. Still some droolers though. I got ouplayed by the auld Q 2 hitting a house trick

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  Paco Torres Hermoso accepted your friend request

Pffft old news. He's got about 10 IPB friends at thhis stage by all of us stalkers
                                                                                                  Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

hey was that "disgusted at boyles IPO" thread wrote by DBC????

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                      hey was that "disgusted at boyles IPO" thread wrote by DBC????
                                                                                                      Sadly, it looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                        Nope...in Waterford IT. Actually a well run first game for their first go at it. One of my friends went to all the effort and it was going good till i bust. Still some droolers though. I got ouplayed by the auld Q 2 hitting a house trick

Self dealt I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                                                                          do you always shove in hand 2 ?
                                                                                                          Nearly always in that position. There's ~9k in the pot and 72over has only 8k behind. I'd rather get it on the turn when he thinks i could still be bluffing, or best case scenario, he had a 10. Think my hand would look too strong if i flat again and i can't see 72over emptied the clip on the river. I think he calls me more when i ship the turn.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                                            Sadly, it looks like it.
                                                                                                            God almighty!
                                                                                                            What possible pleasure does he get out of that carry on?

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                              Self dealt I presume?
                                                                                                              Well for 12e a pop it was always going to be. Its just a little game that a couple of my beginner mates wanted to play.

Comment

Well for 12e a pop it was always going to be. Its just a little game that a couple of my beginner mates wanted to play.
                                                                                                                Ah right. I see.

Self dealt causes far too much tilt on my part

Comment

Thats because you dont go with the flow. Im generally the most laid back person ever, I dealt a bit during my time but in these games I couldnt give a toss about the game and the rules. If im in a hand and people are you know, doing stupid things that beginners do I jus take another sip of my pint.

You deal a lot so you prob just try and control the game don't you!!

Comment

just try and control the game don't you!!
                                                                                                                    Hard habits to break.

Comment

My month so far. Its been slow all month(except today)

Edit: Dont know why the image isnt showing

Comment

Does anyone know a free sng database site? Not pokerprolabs or sharkscope.

It was posted here before, you could see tracking for the last 50 games...

Cheers if anyone can help me out

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                          My month so far. Its been slow all month(except today)

Edit: Dont know why the image isnt showing
                                                                                                                          http://img828.imageshack.us/f/october2010.jpg/
                                                                                                                          well done shano is this at 50nl?? how many tables??

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X