X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
    edit wtf is IBS

How many out there like me, don't drink tea or coffee at all.

OK guys thoughts on the fucking movies I've acquired FOC.

The other guys
    knight and day
    the last excorcism.

Tonight Matthew I'm watching a movie but which of the 3.

Ithankfuckingyou.
    other guys, quiet funny.

Knight and day, enjoyed it, very funny in places. ( Cameron in a bikini...i think i kissed the screen at one stage, i quiet like her eyes ! )

last excorcism..steaming pile of dog shit imo.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
        My first hand at a new table.

15/30, limp UTG, bantee raises to 140, I make it 400 on the button with AcKs.

Call, call.

Flop is 6s4s3s, checked to me, I bet 720. fold, and bantee makes it 1800. I say feck it, and shove for 3k, and he calls and shows red 88.

I'm not saying my play is magnificent, but I'm ahead here a large % of the time I think, never mind when I am still behind but 60% to win the hand.

Anyways, moan over.
        You're probably not looking for advice Dom but i sometimes just call the raise pre with the AK, and as played, i'm quite happy to check back the flop almost always against 2 players. UL not to spike

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          You're probably not looking for advice Dom but i sometimes just call the raise pre with the AK, and as played, i'm quite happy to check back the flop almost always against 2 players.
          Yeah Dom!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
            Not impressed with the way the ozzie one and shibby are using their hands. Hate the way some people use that type of strategy to dominate a conversation.
            Yeah the Aussie one is a massive bitch. From what I've seen there's hardly anyone that's actually capable of working with people.

Also; Shandeesh>Liz imo.

Comment

You're probably not looking for advice Dom but i sometimes just call the raise pre with the AK, and as played, i'm quite happy to check back the flop almost always against 2 players. UL not to spike
              I sometimes do that as well Tony, but in this case I decided to play it aggressively. I played a couple of hands similar to what you said above on my prervious table, and it didn't work out, so was happy to be aggressive in position. Once I bet the flop I'm not folding this early in a sat after that flop.

Comment

IPoker Network $50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players
                The Official 2+2 Hand Converter By DeucesCracked Poker Videos

Hero (CO): $309.20
                BTN: $257.45
                SB: $99.00
                BB: $128.93
                UTG: $146.51
                MP: $152.97

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with 5:diamond: 5:club:
                1 fold, MP raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, BTN raises to $7, 2 folds, MP calls $5.25, Hero calls $5.25

Flop: ($21.75) J:heart: 5:spade: Q:spade: (3 players)
                MP checks, Hero bets $14.00, BTN calls $14, MP folds

Turn: ($49.75) Q:diamond: (2 players)
                Hero checks, BTN bets $24.87, Hero raises to $69.50, BTN calls $44.63

River: ($188.75) 3:club: (2 players)
                Hero bets $218.70, BTN calls $166.95 all in

SHIP(he had Q10)

The ol 1000bb pot.
                Last edited by Theresa; 20-10-10, 21:10.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnOsAI_XuLs[/ame]
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post

1 fold, MP raises to $1.75, Hero calls $1.75, BTN raises to $7, 2 folds, MP calls $5.25, Hero calls $5.25

The ol 1000bb Pot.
                    Hands without results are my favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Tony coming back for another year next year. He'll be 39 in June

His play here at the end of extra time in this years Munster final is outstanding. A 38 year old amateur sportsman at the end of a gruelling 90 minutes of hurling in awful conditions and he's the key guy in clearing every single Cork attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsHCN_EryU0
                      Tony Browne is Waterford hurling. There have been some memorable games with the group of players Waterford have fielded in the last 10 years but every match I watched and no matter who he was marking, he was consistently the top back for Waterford.

I remember a couple of mates of mine who played a challenge match against Mount Sion saying the guy must have sold his soul to satan. No matter where the ball went he was there, if the ball broke he snatched it and forget about trying to beat him for strength or pace. This was all before even got to puck a ball. He is a top free taker on his day and is deceivingly technically proficient.

Comment

Hands without results are my favourite.
                        Edited for you pleasure Dominic.
                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

SHIP (he had Q10)
                          The ol 1000bb Pot.
                          How does someone get 500bb in there and think they're good?

Comment

My first hand at a new table.

15/30, limp UTG, bantee raises to 140, I make it 400 on the button with AcKs.

Call, call.

Flop is 6s4s3s, checked to me, I bet 720. fold, and bantee makes it 1800. I say feck it, and shove for 3k, and he calls and shows red 88.

I'm not saying my play is magnificent, but I'm ahead here a large % of the time I think, never mind when I am still behind but 60% to win the hand.

Anyways, moan over.
                            Didn't know that was you Dom, but basically I took a race and figured that an ace or a king of spades would be in your range for shoving. Also I had a healthy stack to take a hit.

After I raised to 1800, I was committed to a shove. In another state of mind, I would've have folded.

I played a few hands attrociously bad after that and I'm out now. I played savage stuff in the feeder earlier to cruise through.

I raised with kd7d in MP in another hand and the flop came Ax8dQx where I cbet and he called. A Jd comes on the turn and I bet again and he flats. The river bricks and I bet 3/4 pot and he snaps with A6 for most of his stack.

What can you do, there are others out there like me too

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              How does someone get 500bb in there and think they're good?
                              Its pretty funny really. I was playing 41/30/3 over 800 hands or so and had been caught bluffing big in medium/small pots a bit and twice against him so I dont know if I can blame him too much. He has 3 of a kind.

Comment

Also my turn betsizing was pretty poor.

I blame it on shooting my load all over the keyboard when he snapped the flop and bet the turn.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                  Didn't know that was you Dom, but basically I took a race and figured that an ace or a king of spades would be in your range for shoving. Also I had a healthy stack to take a hit.

After I raised to 1800, I was committed to a shove. In another state of mind, I would've have folded.

I played a few hands attrociously bad after that and I'm out now. I played savage stuff in the feeder earlier to cruise through.

I raised with kd7d in MP in another hand and the flop came Ax8dQx where I cbet and he called. A Jd comes on the turn and I bet again and he flats. The river bricks and I bet 3/4 pot and he snaps with A6 for most of his stack.

What can you do, there are others out there like me too
                                  Oh I knew you weren't folding to my shove no matter what you had, but it was your flop c/r that I really disliked there.

As I said, I'm no expert either, but I am a tad bitter at times

ul

Comment

Oh I knew you weren't folding to my shove no matter what you had, but it was your flop c/r that I really disliked there.

ul
                                    Like a nice cup of coffee...
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

ul
                                      Don't blame you either. I had been active at the table and my plan was to get a big stack early, which I did. The chip leader now on 16k (Mega Steel) qualified with me earlier and he is lol-bad. He limps most hands and calls massive raises OOP.

I basically donked away chips to him and the other guy with A6

So annoyed as it wasn't a bad table at all

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        Tony Browne is Waterford hurling. There have been some memorable games with the group of players Waterford have fielded in the last 10 years but every match I watched and no matter who he was marking, he was consistently the top back for Waterford.

I remember a couple of mates of mine who played a challenge match against Mount Sion saying the guy must have sold his soul to satan. No matter where the ball went he was there, if the ball broke he snatched it and forget about trying to beat him for strength or pace. This was all before even got to puck a ball. He is a top free taker on his day and is deceivingly technically proficient.
                                        He rarely rarely drinks (extremely unusual for a Waterford City based hurler), doesnt smoke. Is a fitness fanatic and has been extremely well managed by Waterford managers - kept from the donkey training in winter, and not playing league games till the ground firms up in mid April.

He's an absolute hero, he first played senior for Waterford in 1991, captained the winning all Ireland minor team in 1992, he's been inspiriational and outstanding in so many matches and even winning hurler of the year in 1998. He's been criminally overlooked in a lot of hurling team of the decade, team of the last 20 years etc.

Comment

Bloody Hell, Gareth Bale is some player. Id love to have him at Arsenal.

Comment

You played it fine Dom, don't mind that lot, I mean how deep did they go in the IPO like. Fish

Comment

Airtricty dealer guy buzzed my vidjo intercom earlier.
                                              Told him I am already a customer.
                                              He must have been out there pinging every apartment in the complex, some sicko.

Comment

LOL @ Rangers basically having 3 open goals and putting them all over or wide

Comment

I called the guards and gave his description, said he was exposing himself to old people, did the trick.

Comment

SHIP(he had Q10)

The ol 1000bb pot.
                                                    Nice
                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Lotto.ie View Post
                                                      Airtricty dealer guy buzzed my vidjo intercom earlier.
                                                      Told him I am already a customer.
                                                      He must have been out there pinging every apartment in the complex, some sicko.
                                                      Rang my vidjo 2 weekends ago. Told him I'd be down in a minute and fully intended to. My futbol24 went "ding" though just as I hung up and lost all track of time. Only realised a couple of hours later. He was gone. Am hoping he had only just left though.
                                                      Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Apparantly Hodgson is due to get the boot in the next day or so (hopefully before the weekend).

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                          Hi fran,
                                                          Im doing 6 exhibition nights with Neil Robertson(world snooker champion) and Ken Doherty in mid january. One of the nights will be in your area as in Dundalk or Drogheda. If you want, I wouldnt mind doing that one as a fundraiser for your charity. Its a great cause. You could use it towards the sponsorship you have to raise. PM me if your interested.

Connie
                                                          This is why i love this site.

Connie that would be brilliant thanks very much for the offer and i will gladly take you up on it. Thanks again.

Comment

Meh, ended up making 21rebuys and 1 topup in the €10r on PS for a ukipt galway seat, couldn't win a hand in the rebuy period and I wasn't going allin every hand either. After rebuy period ran well but then when HU was 2.5:1 in chips and got it in pre with A7 vs A2 and a 2 on flop and another one on turn sealed. About $50 profit!!! SHIP

Comment

Apparantly Hodgson is due to get the boot in the next day or so (hopefully before the weekend).
                                                              What your source?(in my best Roy Keane voice)

Was his parting gift to leave your best two players at home before a tough European away tie?
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                What your source?(in my best Roy Keane voice)

Was his parting gift to leave your best two players at home before a tough European away tie?

We should be leaving most our good players at home, Europa league is the least of our worries. Give the kids a go.

Comment

Rijkaard walked away from Galatasary so do you reckon it's a shoe in then?

Comment

Comment

Re: Child benefit

Multiple births

The rate of child benefit paid for twins will be 1.5 times the normal monthly rate for each child. Where the multiple birth involves three or more children, the rate of benefit paid is double the monthly rate, provided at least three of the children remain qualified.

In addition, a special 'once-off' grant of €635 is paid on all multiple births. Further 'once-off' grants of €635 are paid when the children are 4 years of age and 12 years of age.
                                                                      [ ] makes sense

It's like prize bonds for procreation.
                                                                      I can find reasoning for the once off grants (once off 3 times, wp). but I don't understand the increased payments otherwise.

Should I ever have kids, I'll ensure that any non multiple pregnancies are aborted quick smart.

Comment

Looks very much like Rijkaard as the new Liverpool manager is very close to happening.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                          We should be leaving most our good players at home, Europa league is the least of our worries. Give the kids a go.
                                                                          Didn't Carragher say he'd rather win the Europa league over the Champions league some time last year??

I'd really like to hate on Liverpool and their fans for not giving Roy a fair crack at the whip but he's been so tactically inept and looks miles of his depth that it's probably the right choice.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Fingers crossed, epic swindle
                                                                            He is going to be some bitter bitter motherfucker.
                                                                            I expect him to talk absolute nonsense.

Comment

LOL spitting bastard will feel at home in Liverpool

Comment

Fair chance he walked before he was pushed at Gala

id imagine there is so much rumour floating about that he (or Pellegrini)will be in by weekend

Someone really needs to find the mole at Anfield and get this man on the case

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                  Looks very much like Rijkaard as the new Liverpool manager is very close to happening.

Opr
                                                                                  Yep, some usually reliable sources such as Richard Buxton are saying that it will happen in the next 5 days.

It wouldn't be the first time mad twitter speculation has been wrong though, but if you could infer something from a picture...

Comment

is there any reason why my FT client does not work at night times?

it keeps getting DC and freezes.

internet connection is fine(maybe a bit slower at night but deffo connected to internet) .

everything else works fine.

did a quick search on google and couldnt find anything,has anyone here seen this before?

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                      RTE just showed a banner at Old Trafford tonight.

Who's the whore now Wayne
                                                                                      Colleen might forgive you , we won't

WOW
                                                                                      Man United really are the Shamrock Rovers of Engerland

Comment

Anyone know this player on ipoker?

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Someone saying its Gus Hansen! Can't be, surely?

He's on my €16 feeder for the IWF satt tomorrow now.

Comment

LOL spitting bastard will feel at home in Liverpool

Ya, I'm not fully convinved on Rijkaard either, but it can't be worse.

If his English was passable, I'd much rather Pellegrini, tbh.

Comment

for those who forget. (or weren't born Lottie) Is that a Liverbird coming out of his gob ?

Comment

What better place to discard of rubbish than Naples?

Speaking of which, Napoli are around evens to win tomorrow. They're playing a full-strength side and appear to be quite fired up for it. Liverpool are the exact opposite.

Could be worth a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                What better place to discard of rubbish than Naples?

Speaking of which, Napoli are around evens to win tomorrow. They're playing a full-strength side and appear to be quite fired up for it. Liverpool are the exact opposite.

Could be worth a punt.
                                                                                                logic will be defied, back n'Gog to score the 1st one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                                                  Didn't Carragher say he'd rather win the Europa league over the Champions league some time last year??

I'd really like to hate on Liverpool and their fans for not giving Roy a fair crack at the whip but he's been so tactically inept and looks miles of his depth that it's probably the right choice.

I'm the same, I hate sacking a manager so soon, especially for Rijkaard but he's just been so bad he really has to go.

Comment

pokertableratings.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, pokertableratings.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

He's on my €16 feeder for the IWF satt tomorrow now.
                                                                                                    Nope, not Gus Hansen! Says he is from Waterford though, anyone know him?

Comment

[ ] makes sense

I can find reasoning for the once off grants (once off 3 times, wp). but I don't understand the increased payments otherwise.

Should I ever have kids, I'll ensure that any non multiple pregnancies are aborted quick smart.
                                                                                                      I always said that If I ever have kids, i'd want twins. All the problem areas at the same time is easier imo.
                                                                                                      The above just cemented my position. Thanks

lol, who told you it was Gus Hansen?
                                                                                                      How could you believe that.

Gus has no idea what eire og means.
                                                                                                      Gus isn't playing IWF sats.
                                                                                                      Certainly not $16 ones.
                                                                                                      Gus has more than a 6k peak, on any skin.

Comment

[ ] makes sense

As you say, the once off grants at birth, multiple cots, buggys, car seats etc and @ 4 and 12 would tie in with large "first day at schooll" bills.

As for the monthly increase, one can only assume is has been there a while, when "mickey day" was £12/month, 50p i think when i was born... the fact it incresed so fast in the last 10 years aint the fault of the parents of twins/triplets...or even quads

Can you imagine what it would be like 30/40 years ago to buy multiple pairs of shoes, clothes for growing children all at the same time ? No hand-me-downs, and again, remember this was when it was pence a month and not €150, or whatever it is, not that i have ever seen a payment, goes to the wifes account...

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Covers the ESB
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Nope, not Gus Hansen! Says he is from Waterford though, anyone know him?
                                                                                                          it is gus hansen m8 100% sure he tells people he is not doh

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                            lol, who told you it was Gus Hansen?
                                                                                                            How could you believe that.

Gus has no idea what eire og means.
                                                                                                            Gus isn't playing IWF sats.
                                                                                                            Certainly not $16 ones.
                                                                                                            Gus has more than a 6k peak, on any skin.
                                                                                                            Ok I know its not Gus now, but does the PTR not say a 9mil peak?

Comment

Originally posted by scruffyboy View Post
                                                                                                              it is gus hansen m8 100% sure he tells people he is not doh
                                                                                                              Ha ha, get back to the rail!

Comment

palmeiras game on stream now if anyone intersted
                                                                                                                im watching it tru betfair - some atmosphere
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Jesus Lloyd thats a might fine chip there.

Haters gonna Hate.

Comment

From the Liverpool thread for those who don't see it.
                                                                                                                    Rafa the legend...

Originally posted by opr
                                                                                                                    for those who forget. (or weren't born Lottie) Is that a Liverbird coming out of his gob ?

Geez I wish I were that young. :-/

Comment

Another great episode.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSngcH-TVWU[/ame]
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                                                        One time please.

I'm all for giving a guy a chance but it's fairly obvious his managerial and tactical skills are pretty limited.
                                                                                                                        Nice guy and all but he's so out of his depth it's not funny.

Rooney to Liverpool in January, you heard it here first.
                                                                                                                        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1odvp-_bhk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1odvp-_bhk&feature=related[/ame]

The move at 1:37

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X