Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the fckwit who decided to cut me off at a roundabout whilst clearing me off my bike and then driving off i hope you enjoyed the guards visit today.....i got your reg u c@nt.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
        To the fckwit who decided to cut me off at a roundabout whilst clearing me off my bike and then driving off i hope you enjoyed the guards visit today.....i got your reg u c@nt.
        Totally worth it. We all LOL'd

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
          Know its slightly unpopular to say around here, but huge fan of the final season also.
          Ye i wasn't at first but the second watch was better of season 5. The last episode of season 4 is the best 1 hour 18 minutes in the history of TV.

Comment

Know its slightly unpopular to say around here, but huge fan of the final season also.
            ?
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
              Totally worth it. We all LOL'd

WP still picking gravel out of my arse

Comment

thank fuck i dont play poker for a leaving cuz i really could not handle the beats.

i dont think i have ever in my life ran a bad as i have been these past two days.

it just does not matter how much of favor i get my chips in as,if outdraw the fuck out of me.

Arrrg.

wanna kill something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  Cher loyd is getting a bit annoying
                  Careful now BK, that might upset Jackyback

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Cher loyd is getting a bit annoying
                    Getting?

Comment

Hey.

I downloaded this film. Picture and sound are perfect, but no subtitles.

Is there a way around this, without re-downloading a fresh version?
                      eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 17-10-10, 20:30.

Comment

Anyone watching Nikita?

2 Episodes in and it looks promising so far.

Comment

Originally posted by UraiseIfold View Post
                            Hey.

yes the subtitle file is separate from the rest and is a .srt file. all you need to do is make sure that the .srt file has the exact same name as your film file (ie berlincalling.avi and berlincalling.srt)

Comment

Hey.

If you download a subtitle pack for it, pretty sure you can sync up the subtitles with the movie via VLC. Used to do it a few years back. Subtitles anseo: http://www.moviesubtitles.org/movie-3374.html and google the setup/sync for VLC then you should be sorted.

Comment

Hey.

you need to go here http://subscene.com/ and download the subs that match your film.

a same film can have different subs man,depending on who released it etc.

just go there and type in the name of the film and it will give you the list of subs it has.

then dl the subs,put it in the sam folder as your film and name the file exact same as the movie file is with .srt extention.

that should work.

Comment

Ugh,they've filmed Never Let Me Go,possibly the most depressing book I've read in the last 5 years.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXiRZhDEo8A[/ame]
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Kind of worried about the business model of Pizza Hut.
                                    Why do you care?

the best pizza place in the city which only charges £5 for takeaway amazing pizza.
                                    Does this place not do deliveries? Pretty retarded if they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                      If you want their name and address PM me...so you can, you know...send them a card or something...
                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Why do i get a little hard when i look at these ? Hmmmmm

Buy Elora 31 Piece 3/4" Drive Bi Hex Socket Set Metric and Imperial and other Elora Socket Sets at Tooled-Up.com. Fast Delivery.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=114021
                                          Seems rather expensive... especially for crap looking sockets (personal preference for proper hex sockets).
                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                            Seems rather expensive... especially for crap looking sockets (personal preference for proper hex sockets).
                                            Rather expensive, just a tad...lol

A couple of years ago in work we had carte blanche on the radionics catalogue, good times...damn cost saving measures !!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qEG9EnHnw0[/ame]
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Pizza hut has been grim for as long as I can remember.
                                              Their all you can eat buffet is to be avoided, awful awful muck.
                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                It's all about the heavy gauge steel storage case imo

Edit: ffs £1173 on [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/SQUARE-METRIC-IMPERIAL-SOCKET-770-S22/dp/B003NVWSFI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=diy&qid=1287350252&sr=8-2[/ame] that would be one scary drunken interwebby random buy
                                                Last edited by ComradeCollie; 17-10-10, 21:28.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                  Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                  Originally posted by Gholimoli View Post
                                                  Thanks guys. Finally got it.
                                                  eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                    It's all about the heavy gauge steel storage case imo
                                                    I would prefer if you had a choice of colours myself...
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                      Ugh,they've filmed Never Let Me Go,possibly the most depressing book I've read in the last 5 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXiRZhDEo8A
                                                      I love the book, but it is so sad. One of the few books I've thought were amazing that I've never re-read, didn't want to put myself through it again!

I've heard the film isn't great though, which is a shame.
                                                      "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

When they're filming stuff like Love/Hate, where do they get all the cop vehicles from? Is there prop cars somewhere, or do they hire them from the gardaí?
                                                        http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

think you have caught the ghey there man if you are only getting a little hard
                                                          how do you feel about american steel workers?

el train is doing the talk over here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAYM-j0TOmA&feature=related[/ame]
                                                          Last edited by Angry-Ball; 17-10-10, 21:53.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Wayne not a happy boy ?

Opr

Comment

<3 the new tagline, vwp !!!
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                Man management at it's finest.

Comment

Tried to post this earlier, but think it failed. Apols if its a duplicate.

Kind of worried about the business model of Pizza Hut. Those feckers chargerd me £13 today to get a crappy pizza delivered. This pizza was woefully bad, with reformed ham in a so-called Meat Supreme. They've also opened up next to the best pizza place in the city which only charges £5 for takeaway amazing pizza. That's some strange business strat. You'd think they would at least open up in a dead area. (obv i paid them the money, so maybe they have enough suckers to make it work, but can't see how theres a long term business model there)
                                                                  If you stood Jesus, Mohammad and that fella the head of the atheist religion Dawkins outside with money off flyers for the gaff next door with better food

People who go to Pizza Hut would still go to Pizza Hut
                                                                  because of people like:

Comment

lol at the new z-man in the house. funny feckers arent yiz. Especially seeing he wouldn't even say hello to me yest!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                      Anyone watching Nikita?

2 Episodes in and it looks promising so far.
                                                                      Hmmm 2 reasons alone to watch Nikita......

Lynsay Fonseca (Kick Ass and Hot tub time if she looks familiar)

Maggie Q (No intro needed here but she had a Polish/Irish American Dad.)

TBF the show is decent. *ahem*
                                                                      Last edited by coillcam; 17-10-10, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                        lol at the new z-man in the house. funny feckers arent yiz. Especially seeing he wouldn't even say hello to me yest!
                                                                        I wasnt there for long, said hello to whoever I recognised but so many faces maybe I missed ya, post a pic ouadat

I'm A Z man now, respect.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y33Uq6HGs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y33Uq6HGs[/ame]

Comment

Comment

^^^^ not sure if you noticed the name, but...!
                                                                            You cming to bed Micheal ?

Comment

this can only end well.
                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                                                                                I wasnt there for long, said hello to whoever I recognised but so many faces maybe I missed ya, post a pic ouadat

I'm A Z man now, respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y33Uq6HGs
                                                                                I was at the update desk. In fairness I only met you once at the Leprechaun thing so you would hardly remember me. That's weird that you posted that video. Only an hour ago I was rehearsing it for an upcoming busking excursion and only new it by ear but didn't know who it was til my mate told me earlier.

Comment

...

Comment

if you delete your temp internet files does that mean all your player notes go as well?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                      I was at the update desk. In fairness I only met you once at the Leprechaun thing so you would hardly remember me. That's weird that you posted that video. Only an hour ago I was rehearsing it for an upcoming busking excursion and only new it by ear but didn't know who it was til my mate told me earlier.
                                                                                      may the power of Zuroph be zith you

The Golf is amazing at the moment for those interested.

it just got more amazing. WOW
                                                                                      Last edited by Solskjaer; 17-10-10, 22:44.

Comment

Spartacus news.

Seems they went ahead with the prequal, jan 2011 air date due to the lead actor,Andy Whitfield being treated for cancer.

They have also re-cast the lead role for season 2.

Starz has confirmed that "Spartacus" will return for a second season with another actor in the lead role, after star Andy Whitfield had to drop out due to his ongoing battle with non-Hodgkins lymphoma.

Although the network considered canceling the freshman series, a casting notice has already been released seeking a Caucasian male in his mid to late 30s, with an authentic British accent.

Late last month, Whitfield revealed that his cancer had relapsed with doctors advising him to undergo aggressive treatment, which required him to quit the series. At the time, "Spartacus" exec producer Steven S. DeKnight admitted that either the series would end or the role would be recast.

Andy Whitfield will still be seen in two episodes of prequel series "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena," set to air on Starz early next year.
                                                                                        Pity as he was very good, hope he pulls through !
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone recommend a good film to watch?

anything from comedy to mystery thriller
                                                                                          http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Eldest kid is 8 and is into the cartoon version of "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and all the Star Wars lego stuff. So I said I'd get the original Stars Wars movie for us to watch this afternoon in Xtra Vision.

Came home and stuck it on, the home screen said "Star Wars IV" - FFS, I said, wrong movie. Turns out it is the original. WTF? Then I google it and see that after the first trilogy they made 3 more but time wise, they predate the first lot.

Now I can't sleep wondering what else I missed since I got married
                                                                                            One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                              Anyone recommend a good film to watch?

anything from comedy to mystery thriller

One of my fav this year.

This too shall pass.

Comment

lollaments

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 250/500 Blinds 60 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP3 (t15977)
                                                                                                CO (t18325)
                                                                                                Button (t11618)
                                                                                                Hero (SB) (t15512)
                                                                                                BB (t7695)
                                                                                                UTG (t21985)
                                                                                                UTG+1 (t6330)
                                                                                                MP1 (t15664)
                                                                                                MP2 (t40554)

Hero's M: 12.02

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, 3
                                                                                                2 folds, MP1 calls t500, 2 folds, CO calls t500, Button calls t500, Hero calls t250, BB checks

Flop: (t3040) 7, 9, A (5 players)
                                                                                                Hero checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, CO bets t1455, 1 fold, Hero raises to t3910, 2 folds, CO calls t2455

Turn: (t10860) A (2 players)
                                                                                                Hero bets t11042 (All-In), CO calls t11042

River: (t32944) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t32944

Results:
                                                                                                Hero had 4, 3 (flush, Ace high).
                                                                                                CO had A, J (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                                                                Outcome: Hero won t32944
                                                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post

19 year old pussy...
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by 30something View Post
                                                                                                    Eldest kid is 8 and is into the cartoon version of "Star Wars - Clone Wars" and all the Star Wars lego stuff. So I said I'd get the original Stars Wars movie for us to watch this afternoon in Xtra Vision.

Came home and stuck it on, the home screen said "Star Wars IV" - FFS, I said, wrong movie. Turns out it is the original. WTF? Then I google it and see that after the first trilogy they made 3 more but time wise, they predate the first lot.

Liverpool fan eh ? Sleep well, you haven't missed much.

Ronnie Drew is dead btw.

Comment

Myself and madlad14 1st and 4th in the IWF sat on PPP. 4 left 3 packages
                                                                                                      You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

lol sunday millionaments:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
                                                                                                        NL Holdem $1,200(BB) Poker Stars
                                                                                                        SB ($61,131)
                                                                                                        BB ($19,665)
                                                                                                        UTG ($30,381)
                                                                                                        UTG+1 ($69,330)
                                                                                                        UTG+2 ($27,733)
                                                                                                        MP1 ($32,402)
                                                                                                        Hero ($25,738)
                                                                                                        CO ($22,232)
                                                                                                        BTN ($24,711)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 8:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $1,200, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3,800, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $2,600

FLOP ($10,300) A:heart: Q:spade: 2:heart:

UTG+1 bets $6,000, Hero calls $6,000

TURN ($22,300) A:heart: Q:spade: 2:heart: T:club:

UTG+1 bets $7,200, Hero raises to $15,838 (AI), UTG+1 calls $8,638

RIVER ($53,976) A:heart: Q:spade: 2:heart: T:club: K:club:

Hero shows A:diamond: 8:diamond:
                                                                                                        (Pre 47%, Flop 91.2%, Turn 95.5%)

UTG+1 shows 6:club: 6:spade:
                                                                                                        (Pre 53%, Flop 8.8%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $53,976

Comment

Wow, obv put you on 5s

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoQiqY9MN4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoQiqY9MN4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZDEh_rSds&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EZDEh_rSds&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                Please stop trying to bamboozle people with facts and figures. Your obviously a drooler who still don't understand Hodgson's genius.

Opr

Comment

Brag: Crushed live cash sat night,
                                                                                                                  Beat: Vaguely remember dancing with and getting shot down by a girl i sort of know last night (sunday)
                                                                                                                  Beat: It's monday morning and I was late for work
                                                                                                                  Variance: Checked the BBV knowing that HH probably did somthing stupid of epic proportions that makes my mess seem insignificant

HH delivered, thx

Comment

Happy birthday 3O !!
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

lol at this guy on the river in the chat box he said
                                                                                                                      "i think i have the best of it"
                                                                                                                      "will you show"
                                                                                                                      to which i replied
                                                                                                                      "if you pay"

sucker

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 300/600 Blinds, 75 Ante, 9 Players
                                                                                                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): 14,980
                                                                                                                      UTG: 11,047
                                                                                                                      UTG+1: 9,125
                                                                                                                      UTG+2: 18,859
                                                                                                                      MP1: 11,705
                                                                                                                      MP2: 2,120
                                                                                                                      CO: 18,888
                                                                                                                      BTN: 10,545
                                                                                                                      SB: 29,936

Pre-Flop: (1,575) 2 2 dealt to Hero (BB)
                                                                                                                      5 folds, CO calls 600, 2 folds, Hero checks

Flop: (2,175) 4 8 A (2 Players)
                                                                                                                      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: (2,175) 2 (2 Players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets 1,200, CO calls 1,200

River: (4,575) 4 (2 Players)
                                                                                                                      Hero bets 2,400, CO calls 2,400

Results: 9,375 Pot
                                                                                                                      Hero showed 2 2 and WON 9,375 (+5,775 NET)
                                                                                                                      CO showed 3 3 and LOST (-4,200 NET)

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                                                                                                        Myself and madlad14 1st and 4th in the IWF sat on PPP. 4 left 3 packages
                                                                                                                        ship 2 packages to the IPB'ers
                                                                                                                        You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                          tabloid picture...
                                                                                                                          lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X