Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a follow up story about that story of 30% of men living home is it?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
      not a follow up story about that story of 30% of men living home is it?
      indeed it is

clue; Eoghan is not the blonde

respect though, he had his ma doing the ironing while he sat up on the counter for some bizarre reason
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
        I hate the way monotone has crept in to replace monochrome.
        Mononerd.

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
        Christ that was a memorable few days! Good ole Gordon, never fails to make an impression.

I wonder whatever happened to DaBear, I know he never actually posted but I wonder what became of him and his life!
        DaBear might have been before my time.

What about Requiem4adream? what happened to him? I think he had a few spats too.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          indeed it is

clue; Eoghan is not the blonde

respect though, he had his ma doing the ironing while he sat up on the counter for some bizarre reason
          Thanks

Im glad they used that photo, the one where she was handing me a big slice of cake to go with my cup of tea was worse. Or eating said cake at the table while she folded all my clothes in the background!

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
            Thanks

Im glad they used that photo, the one where she was handing me a big slice of cake to go with my cup of tea was worse. Or eating said cake at the table while she folded all my clothes in the background!
            winnar! she does look delighted in the photo though, you are obviously a very special son

Comment

monolines

that's some scary stuff

Comment

IPO
                LOL, I was slowrolled . I actually laughed. I pushed with AK after the aggro button 3 bet me. (I took a hit previous, so was going to war anyway) I pushed.
                The button guy asked for a count, then looked as though his mother died, I waited for the obvious muck but he deliberated deliberated and right before it was clock calling time he sighs and turns over KK with a slight grin on his face. I dunno why it bothered me so little I think my hangover might have helped plus at the back of my mind I thought he may have put me on Aces LOL. EPIC slowroll as it took him so long I was convinced he'd nothing. I really didn't feel like playing I must say I only had about 6 guinness the previous night but I felt like death. I think we need to get over slowrollers in general and just accepts they are wankers. Guy beside me said I took it well. I was thinking , why would I go mad it makes no difference plus I was the one who got it in badly.

Comment

Yeah, I had a little chuckle to myself reading that at the weekend Eoghan. The picture was awesome in its staged realness.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPlanet View Post
                      I'd love to but I won't lie, unless you fit a very specific set if metrics ( female, over 45, zero claims, full license, modest car, among others) then any price I give you will be sky rocket high!
                      female
                      full licence (20yrs)
                      no claims 8yrs+
                      06 skoda superb
                      2 penalty points

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

yore ma has the same iron as me

what a small world we live in

Comment

Applied for a lecturing job in DIT that closed on Sept 10th. Out of curiosity I sent a follow up today wondering why I hadn't received even a PFO. Apparently they're still shortlisting. Must've been a bloody long list!

Comment

yore ma has the same iron as me

what a small world we live in
                            That's the worst 'yore ma' comment ever

Comment

Originally posted by Zuutroph View Post
                              That's the worst 'yore ma' comment ever
                              have you ever met Eoghan in real life? he's about the size of the Sugar Loaf, I'm hardly going to say anything nasty about his ma

who are you anyway, you have Solksjaer's icon and a mix of names?

Comment

Thanks

Good article Eoghan WP.
                                I'm on the other side of that now. I have three out of four away from home, two abroad and one in Dublin, its turning out to be the biggest shock to my system since before they arrived in the first place. This weekend our fifteen year old was away with her friends and it felt extraordinarly weird to have just the two of us in an empty house. Worse still I went to the Funeral of a lad I grew up with who died suddenly of an anneurism, terribly sad for his family, four children and his parents still alive. But there I am last night standing around with a whole crowd of friends who have mysteriously morphed into 'oul lads, luckily that hasen't happened to me yet.
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                  [IMG]Pic[/IMG]
                                  Don't start Zac or I will go trawling the net for pictures of you and Ken.

have you ever met Eoghan in real life? he's about the size of the Sugar Loaf, I'm hardly going to say anything nasty about his ma
                                  Mmmm Sugar Loaf........

Comment

Don't start Zac or I will go trawling the net for pictures of you and Ken.

Mmmm Sugar Loaf........
                                    Your Mother looks like a lovely lady but she should really be paying more attention to the ironing for health and safety reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      Applied for a lecturing job in DIT that closed on Sept 10th. Out of curiosity I sent a follow up today wondering why I hadn't received even a PFO. Apparently they're still shortlisting. Must've been a bloody long list!
                                      DIT = Do It Tomorrow.

I'd imagine someone in there thought somebody else was looking after it and essentially they all just forgot until you sent them that email.
                                      Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Wo00t! Finally have internet/TV in new house
                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                          Hi Lloyd.

Comment

BrianByrne obv

Comment

Just in time to save Howards ass (for a day or two) in the new WereWolf game
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

get Holly to register and hand you an epic smackdown. It's tradition by now.
                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Happy Birthday EL-Tren

(and any other IPB'ers who fall on this day )

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                    What time does the Monday night Omaha kick off tonight?
                                                    Won a sat last night thinking it was for next week (don't ask)
                                                    Starts at 9pm. I'll be playing again myself. Played it the last 4 weeks and cashed in 3 of them, just waiting on the big victory to come

Comment

who are you anyway, you have Solksjaer's icon and a mix of names?
                                                      Who are you so wise in the ways of posters.

I've met Eoghan before, he was neatly dressed, curiously so in fact, not a crease to be seen . He was sitting downstairs in the SE awaiting to be collected by his mater. He was sitting on the front desk chatting to the security guard. I remember telling him his shoelace was undone. Why do you think I'm sitting on the desk he said. Please tie them for me. Normally I'd tell a person to fk off with such a request, but something about him seemed so helpless, I tied his lace and he said ta ta
                                                      and upstairs I went. I hope he is keeping well as it was a nasty cold evening and his jacket seemed inappropriate for such weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Starts at 9pm. I'll be playing again myself. Played it the last 4 weeks and cashed in 3 of them, just waiting on the big victory to come
                                                        where is this on?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          Hi Lloyd.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                            look Lloyd.. we all KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              thought I saw you regged alright
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

From the Arsenal superthread on boards:

Originally posted by Mikeyt086
                                                                Some of Van Persie's bad luckwith injuries is starting to rub off on those around him.
                                                                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1hvKYOnhLQ[/ame]
                                                                "I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes art. You read a book and the writer touches something in you that you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life. If you are living like an animal, what is the point? What makes the day interesting is that we try to transform it into something that is close to art." - Arsene Wenger

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm3ZuwcAI7o[/ame]

Comment

where is this on?
                                                                    ipoker

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck View Post
                                                                      From the Arsenal superthread on boards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1hvKYOnhLQ
                                                                      Diving bstrd, there was no-one near him...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5zFsy9VIdM[/ame]
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

207117

Comment

's birthday.
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Dead Parrot anyone? My laptop at home has been infected by some spyware. I can't start IE, everytime I do this fecking icon pops up asking me to scan my hard drive over the internet to remove a trojan? the pop up looks dodgy itself. I have the lappy in Safe mode , it's won't start in normal mode but in safe mode nothing will work properly. I can't edit the firewall , nothing. Any ideas as I'm thinking of lobbing it into the field the lies behind our place. Also If I save some files to a memory disk, I'm assuming this fecking spyware will not upload also?

Comment

Apologies if posted already. Good craic though!!

I miss away games. I havent been to one since the Slovakia/Czech Rep double header 3 years ago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCnIRhol6cU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCnIRhol6cU[/ame]

Comment

Dead Parrot anyone? My laptop at home has been infected by some spyware. I can't start IE, everytime I do this fecking icon pops up asking me to scan my hard drive over the internet to remove a trojan? the pop up looks dodgy itself. I have the lappy in Safe mode , it's won't start in normal mode but in safe mode nothing will work properly. I can't edit the firewall , nothing. Any ideas as I'm thinking of lobbing it into the field the lies behind our place. Also If I save some files to a memory disk, I'm assuming this fecking spyware will not upload also?
                                                                                  Fairly easy to fix if I can get the name of the popup.

It's an simple but time intesive fix

I'd hold off on copying large amounts of files off until we can sort it.

Comment

Happy Birthday from Chilie

Comment

just signed up for CFA exams next June

will be very strange to do some study for the first time since the Leaving Cert (college doesn't count as I didn't do any there! )

Comment

thanks I try to find it's name when I get home, It pops up like a red securtity alert dialogue box, asking me to scan online to remove the trojan.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                          gonna buy some t-shirts online but I've confused myself, I normally buy large or maybe medium t-shirts, but just measured my chest at 36 or 37 inches, which is a small according to threadless.com anyway.

edit: just gambling on medium anyway
                                                                                          I'm in similar boat chest wise, but I am 173cm/5'8" so a small or medium will do most of the time. Though if you were 6' then a medium or large would probably fit better as your shoulders would be bigger and torso longer.

Comment

ok, well dont scan
                                                                                            have you any other browser? FF, Chrome?
                                                                                            have you malwarebyes/superantispyware?
                                                                                            Have you a flash drive were you are?
                                                                                            I can give you a few links of tools you can use on your laptop later

Comment

bleepingcomputer.com do a bucketload of step by step tutorials on how to remove these rogue style infections. Pretty straightforward and only usually takes 2 hours max including scans depending on the type of infection. All you need is an active internet connection, usb stick and another PC/laptop to download the files onto the usb drive to remove the infection.

If you google like this: "bleepingcomputer.com: <insert infection/popup name> removal" then you will get step by step instructions. Should be no bother to you Willie

Comment

was there anything in the news about BOI being nationalised today or something?

preference share price dropped 77%

Comment

just signed up for CFA exams next June

will be very strange to do some study for the first time since the Leaving Cert (college doesn't count as I didn't do any there! )
                                                                                                  Welcome to the club

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                    Welcome to the club
                                                                                                    I think there might be a few more too

isn't pocketdooz already enrolled?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      was there anything in the news about BOI being nationalised today or something?

preference share price dropped 77%
                                                                                                      eh? linkusupthereted

Comment

ok, well dont scan
                                                                                                        have you any other browser? FF, Chrome?
                                                                                                        have you malwarebyes/superantispyware?
                                                                                                        Have you a flash drive were you are?
                                                                                                        I can give you a few links of tools you can use on your laptop later
                                                                                                        Deffo not scanning.

Naw got no flash drive here . I kinda feel marooned. The links won't help as I can't get onto IE. I have chrome but I doubt it will load, The dialogue box pops up
                                                                                                        whenever I open some applications. Funniliy enough it allows PPP to load. I'm not using that though with this invader on my lappie. I've been running that dog Vista on it THe only thing I'm really concerned about is my doc files. I don't mind losing everything else. Should I reinstall Windows?

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                                                                          Just noticed the new thread name. I lol'd.
                                                                                                          Didn't notice it myself til this post.

Sad but true!!

Comment

eh? linkusupthereted
                                                                                                            http://www.ise.ie/app/equityDailyGTe...TRUMENT_ID=624

Comment

lurker, what combo of 'real' books and ebooks did you go for?

Comment

iwf feeder 12e rb, in 25min. roll up.

Comment

BOI shares are steady today BK

Comment

Awaiting confirmation from your mother.
                                                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

looks odd, nothing too strange happening on the Ordinary stock anyway

they're preference shares so you wouldn't really expect much\any trading activity. I dunno what's going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                                        BOI shares are steady today BK
                                                                                                                        wtf am I looking at then??

edit - I know ordinary stocks are steady but thats some big hit for the preference stocks to be taking

Comment

Big shout out to TylerD for lending me his ipod on Friday, it was greatly appreciated at the time.
                                                                                                                          Thanks Danny!
                                                                                                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X