This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 players for Werewolf 16 - Poker Player Accounts

This will kick off on Monday with whatever number of players we have. If anyone that's reg'd has changed their minds, then let me know you've pulled out. A couple of newbies more than welcome. Looking at Angry-Ball and Gholimoli and others!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

repping quads is balla

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) ($25)
        BB ($52.44)
        Button ($39.29)
        MP ($26.95)
        SB ($27.67)
        UTG ($28.83)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, A
        2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, SB raises $2.90, 1 fold, Hero calls $2.25

Flop: ($6.25) K, K, 5 (2 players)
        SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($6.25) K (2 players)
        SB checks, Hero bets $2, SB calls $2

River: ($10.25) J (2 players)
        SB bets $5.50, Hero raises $12, 1 fold

Total pot: $21.25

Results:
        Hero had Q, A (three of a kind, Kings).
        Outcome: Hero won $26.69

Comment

Sweet draw for Arsenal, at least we're at home for a change. Putting the Champions League on the back burner, this is the one to win!

Arsenal v Wigan
          Birmingham v Aston Villa
          West Ham v Man Utd
          Ipswich Town v West Brom

Comment

How did you do in the 17k Tony?

Comment

I hear Take That have announced that they will be playing at Anfield next year.

SPOILER
              I've got a tenner on them winning 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Thought cardshark would be back with more banter. Boo.
                You thought wrong. I went to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                  Heading into Dublin for a relaxing day with the missus with no kids!!! Great deal for the La Stampa Hotel, looking forward to catching a flick, lunch, dinner a few drinks and pretending we are teenagers again
                  The Dragon on Georges st is a good spot Fran if you're at a loose end.
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

new IPB member surindar sunar on TV table of ept vienna here : http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video...ve-london.html negreanu there aswell with loads of chips

Comment

Just watched The American, pretty decent but holy fuck Violante Placido is smoking. Cant find stills from film

[NSFW="pics"]

[/NSFW]

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                        new IPB member surindar sunar on TV table of ept vienna here : http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video...ve-london.html negreanu there aswell with loads of chips
                        Go Go Go Sunar you legend of IPB you! He only has 4.5 bbs now though

Comment

Sunar flats a raise for half his stack of 4bb's, wow, up to 250k now, gogogo

Comment

He's bust, Aj vs A10, AK10 flop, and no miracles

Comment

Anyone know the best site to download music for my ipod??

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                To pay or not to pay,is that the question?
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                  Heading into Dublin for a relaxing day with the missus with no kids!!! Great deal for the La Stampa Hotel, looking forward to catching a flick, lunch, dinner a few drinks and pretending we are teenagers again
                                  Walk straight through to the back of the bar and The Sporting Emporium is right there to get your gamble on
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BT Junkie, and download bit comet
                                    Last edited by TheImprover; 30-10-10, 13:52.

Comment

ship the $24 Rush tourney for $1K.

nice start to my wkd ...hope it continues.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                        How did you do in the 17k Tony?
                                        No good. 16th i think

Bluffed off 1/4 of my stack against another big stack, then JJ no good on an AQx flop and then shoved my last 110k with KQ after a LP raise and he had QQ

Comment

Spurs 28/1 to win from behind.
                                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                            Just a couple of bets i fancied today. None of that odds on shite

Comment

Is it just me or did you ask that exact question yesterday and get an answer

Comment

No chance, and before you ask, no i wont take it

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                  No chance, and before you ask, no i wont take it
                                                  You're right Keith, United haven't let a lead go all season.

Comment

Wagner doing Meatloaf "Bat Out Of Hell" tonight. Could be epic.

Aiden getting "Thriller" and the pimp slot maybe to re-ignite my faint chances.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      Wagner doing Meatloaf "Bat Out Of Hell" tonight. Could be epic.

Aiden getting "Thriller" and the pimp slot maybe to re-ignite my faint chances.
                                                      You reckon Mary could be in trouble if she doesn't mix it up a bit, or has she too much support?

Comment

You're right Keith, United haven't let a lead go all season.
                                                        How nuch i would love United to win, i fancy the draw.

Comment

You reckon Mary could be in trouble if she doesn't mix it up a bit, or has she too much support?
                                                          Safe for a while anyway, big support base, and an absolute certainty to be wanted on the X-Factor tour, so that will see her through to the last eight anyway.

She has zero chance of winning though, but it's looking increasingly like a two-horse race unfortunately.

Comment

Any streams for the arsenal match guys?

Comment

Blackburn all over Chlesea. Cech keeping them in it lol. 1-0 Benjani

Comment

any1 else see that youtube is broken / gone down?
                                                                or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Chopper View Post
                                                                  Any streams for the arsenal match guys?

Comment

I'd say Bendtner is ROBLing at Arsenal's finishing. ROBL= rolling on bench laughing.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rekop Dog View Post
                                                                      I'd say Bendtner is ROBLing at Arsenal's finishing. ROBL= rolling on bench laughing.
                                                                      Leave the best striker in the world on the bench for this French donkey and thats what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        repping quads is balla
                                                                        U had the best hand
                                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Safe for a while anyway, big support base, and an absolute certainty to be wanted on the X-Factor tour, so that will see her through to the last eight anyway.

She has zero chance of winning though, but it's looking increasingly like a two-horse race unfortunately.
                                                                          They said after the first nite night on the xtrafactor that all 16 where going on tour. Who you think are the 2 horses in the race.

ugh FF - 2 chelsea defenders and man city defender

Comment

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                              They said after the first nite night on the xtrafactor that all 16 where going on tour. Who you think are the 2 horses in the race.
                                                                              One direction and Matt i'd imagine?

Comment

Get in there Anelka, great goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                  Is it just me or did you ask that exact question yesterday and get an answer
                                                                                  actually not able to do anything that anyone told me. cant understand these torrents things.

FML, no music on my ipod

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                    Big KitKat
                                                                                    Opr
                                                                                    He did that all wrong!!!

He used actual chocolate???
                                                                                    Where is the litre of Palm oil?

He will never be able to eat an actual kit kat again after tasting his own one

Comment

actually not able to do anything that anyone told me. cant understand these torrents things.

FML, no music on my ipod
                                                                                      I use Utorrent (need to download) and download off demonoid.com.

Comment

Get in there Anelka, great goal.
                                                                                        Lucky to go in 1-1 at HT. Hopefully Malouda and Drogs score a few to end my miserable FF run so far

Comment

Leave the best striker in the world on the bench for this French donkey and thats what you get.
                                                                                          He's a Moroccan donkey

Comment

Originally posted by JackKingOff View Post
                                                                                            Lucky to go in 1-1 at HT. Hopefully Malouda and Drogs score a few to end my miserable FF run so far
                                                                                            They picked it up towards the end of the second half. Miss Lampard away from home. Bring on Kalou or Bosingwa to mix it up

Comment

Pat Dolen: 'the best way for West Ham to get a result here is to score first'
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

They picked it up towards the end of the second half. Miss Lampard away from home. Bring on Kalou or Bosingwa to mix it up
                                                                                                Kalou has been quality this year. Should be in the starting 11 each week imo

Comment

Chamakh and Drogba to score and my FF team might get back on track.

Comment

Power Snooker on ITV4 is fantastic.

Comment

FML, no music on my ipod
                                                                                                      go to the same place you find films. they always have a music section. for pretty mainstream stuff, you'll find a lot a
                                                                                                      Code:
                                                                                                      www.metamorpheusmp3.net

Comment

Chamakh is trash!
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Chamakh is trash!
                                                                                                          I think I might ship him out of my FF if he doesn't score this weekend.

Adebayor off now for Zabeletta

Comment

Chamakh is trash!
                                                                                                            Tevez was injured and i was tryin to find a player to bring in, he starts for arsenal so they have been playing well so decide to get him, obv i run bad

Comment

What minute will Bendtner get the winner in?

Comment

happy halloween everyone! stuck for a costume this year, so I think I'm stealing the scarecrow idea I read on here.
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What minute will Bendtner get the winner in?
                                                                                                                  Definitely a matter of when rather than if anyway.
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Ivanoviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

Comment

Chelsea run so good . Roberts should have buried that one.

Comment

United will destroy us later.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                          happy halloween everyone! stuck for a costume this year, so I think I'm stealing the scarecrow idea I read on here.
                                                                                                                          Cool pics, I think I've seen them posted in the old place before.

I noticed you played the indoor soccer with the boards limerick lads before, I think they are stuck for 1 more player this Monday evening.
                                                                                                                          I played for the first time last week and it was a laugh. Fancy coming along if your not dying after the Halloween festivities?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X