Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah thats not a real festival, couple of pics from the last Oxegen i went to, ugh.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
      That is some line-up. The actual venue itself looks out of this world for a festival.

Opr
      knew i recognised the venue!
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
        89 points for me this week in FF - pretty happy with that
        I have 89 too, i'm feeling robbed though. Evra hasn't been given any clean sheet points for tonights game.
        Mistake or is that just the way it is for defenders for the second match in a double gameweek?
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

89 points for me this week in FF - pretty happy with that
          98 for myself. Slightly disappointed not to get the ton

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            I have 89 too, i'm feeling robbed though. Evra hasn't been given any clean sheet points for tonights game.
            Mistake or is that just the way it is for defenders for the second match in a double gameweek?
            evra got 6 tonight? that is a clean sheet

Comment

That dance party is incredible! it captures the mood of a good festival really well!
              http://mobro.co/zuroph
              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                98 for myself. Slightly disappointed not to get the ton
                yeah its always nice to get the ton

btw i see you are ahead of me in the football pools - il need to pull my socks up

Comment

evra got 6 tonight? that is a clean sheet
                  Actally I just noticed that, my bad. Was looking at the score beside the 'goals conceeded' part.

Comment

Just started watching last nights Frontline, I'm getting tilted listening to these spastics complaing about having no job... WTF do they want to happen, there's no jobs so go fucking looking for one or retrain. Grrrrr!! I'm really looking forward to Uncle Bill ripping into them!!

EDIT:
                    Originally posted by oleras View Post
                    I was having a look at the Sasquatch line up and came across this guy, never heard of him before, but having listened to the few tracks on his page i am getting that feeling in my tummy, i think i will have to investigate further...I am sure there are 2/3 here that may like what they hear !!

http://www.myspace.com/thetallestmanonearth
                    me likey!!

Comment

Ok BBV two milestones coming up for the missus so need recommendations for a cool weekend away.
                      Do not want to fly for more than 2-2.5 hrs.

Comment

Just lookin back over the old Electric Picnic's, 2005 was the job. The festival hadnt gotten as big as it is now and was over 2 days (although camping opened Friday night). More compact and not as spread out, weather was top notch all weekend and the line up was outstanding. Kraftwerk, Arcade Fire, Flaming Lips, Mercury Rev, De La Soul, Nick Cave, LCD Soundsystem, Laurent Garnier, Royksopp, Lemon Jelly, Hot Chip.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                          Out of all those bands/acts on all 3 days, I have heard of 4 of them.
                          You are missing out, there are some great acts there

Comment

apparently there are only 6 runners tonight in the SE and there is 1 ticket guaranteed for the IO Massive value at the very least there will be a €1700 overlay

Comment

pretty quite here tonight

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

apparently there are only 6 runners tonight in the SE and there is 1 ticket guaranteed for the IO Massive value at the very least there will be a €1700 overlay
                                ugh, Fk U barca. Been running pretty bad at the sports book lately.
                                Time to scout a banker and lump on imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                  You are missing out, there are some great acts there
                                  I'm certain I am, but I have no real musical interest. My ipod has mostly crap on it that even I don't like, which considering I put all the music onto it is pretty disgraceful. I must wipe and redo it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                    pretty quite here tonight
                                    Do you always just post any old random shite that pops into your head Colm?

Comment

I know I do.
                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

What you telling us now for?

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                          just seen it posted in the live section of the forum

Comment

It was posted at least 3 times. Including by the SE, with a number to ring to reg a seat.

Value fail by all the poker players in dublin imo

Comment

Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
                                              Looks like there might be an overlay in the SE tonight, 6 runners showed up for a guaranteed IO ticket.
                                              You can still ring up and reg if ya want
                                              Originally posted by Howard_Finkel View Post
                                              Massive Overlay in the SE tonight

see here
                                              m
                                              ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                              I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

that tourney in the SE, despite me living in Limerick and having no way to get there, is the closest I'll ever come to winning an IO seat.
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Doh!!

I'm so damn lazy even if I had of heard I wouldn't have went in!!
                                                  Was getting crushed HU by some guy that flopped at least top pair every other hand. Sickest donk I ever played, he was so well balanced with his bluff catchers and his folds that I had to just end up playing so passively against him to beat him. He only raised pre 3% of the time over 400 hands and just always seemed to show up with QQ+ when I was bluffing him. Sickest thing was that after 200 hands against him I was only going to be table to win my own money back as the rake at 100nl HU on Everest is just daylight robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                    that tourney in the SE, despite me living in Limerick and having no way to get there, is the closest I'll ever come to winning an IO seat.
                                                    You and me both, you and me both

SPOILER
                                                    Not the limerick part the IO thing

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cNaZJMH9O0[/ame]

Comment

iam back

and yes i do

nehhh its still pretty quite around here

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsUfWvIiXY[/ame]
                                                          Last edited by Zuroph; 24-02-10, 00:23.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Think my image might be shot for a while. Money only managed to get in on the river.
                                                            "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

[youtube]QAsUfWvIiXY[/youtube]

Comment

[youtube]QAsUfWvIiXY[/youtube]
                                                                Post full link with no [youtube] tags needed imo.

Comment

MS Internet Explorer 43.5 %
                                                                  Firefox 37.8 %
                                                                  Google Chrome 13 %
                                                                  Safari 3.9 %
                                                                  Opera 0.7 %
                                                                  Mozilla 0.7 %

These are the browser % for accessing the site here for the 1 of you that may be interested.
                                                                  Last edited by Denny Crane; 24-02-10, 00:37.

Comment

Think my image might be shot for a while. Money only managed to get in on the river.[/QUOTE]

yeah cooler fot the other guy

Comment

A user name and password are being requested by http://irishpokerboards.com:2082. The site says: "cPanel"
                                                                      This keeps popping up in an 'authentication required' window, asking me for password etc, just flagging it incase it isn't legit.

Taking at least 5 tries to cancel it each time, any idea lads?

Comment

something suspicious going on around here

a pop up keeps asking for my username and password for this site even though iam allready logged in

might be something to do with my connection
                                                                        but given what happened over at boards just thought i would mention it

Comment

This keeps popping up in an 'authentication required' window, asking me for password etc, just flagging it incase it isn't legit.

Taking at least 5 tries to cancel it each time, any idea lads?

yeah same thing

Comment

What are you typing to get to that url Danny? Take out the :2082 from the address. You won't be able to get in there anyhow (I hope).

Comment

it's from the pics 5star posted

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post

ohhh thats just bloody brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                  Maybe that'll fix it? That's another new thing I've learned today it seems.

Comment

What are you typing to get to that url Danny? Take out the :2082 from the address. You won't be able to get in there anyhow (I hope).
                                                                                    The window just keeps popping up when I refresh the page, and won't go without a fight.

Comment

Maybe that'll fix it? That's another new thing I've learned today it seems.
                                                                                      bloody amateurs

is there not a course on computers that these people could take before posting here

Comment

The window just keeps popping up when I refresh the page, and won't go without a fight.
                                                                                        Still there now?

Comment

Seen some sick bluffs posted here over last few weeks but this one takes the biscuit...just fucking incredible.

1st part
                                                                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2nd part
                                                                                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTMdTJmzC8[/ame]

Comment

Still there now?
                                                                                            Stopped right after my last post!

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by BlkScholes55 View Post
                                                                                                Seen some sick bluffs posted here over last few weeks but this one takes the biscuit...just fucking incredible.

1st part
                                                                                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2nd part
                                                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTMdTJmzC8
                                                                                                Was watching that this morning, words failed me, don't know how he managed it...
                                                                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

new post in the Old BBV. http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost....stcount=109372
                                                                                                  should we tell him where we are?
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

its starting to get busy
                                                                                                    around here

so i will go to bed

Comment

Ya, I saw that earlier. Close the curtains here in case we are noticed imo.

Comment

and to think iwas going to go to bed without reading that

Comment

MS Internet Explorer 43.5 % Would of hoped the IPB users had less internet apes
                                                                                                          Firefox37.8 %
                                                                                                          Google Chrome 13 %
                                                                                                          Safari 3.9 % Iphone/ipod obv
                                                                                                          Opera 0.7 %
                                                                                                          Mozilla 0.7 % How is this differnet to FF?
                                                                                                          thoughm they are still higher than average.

Comment

Was that pop up genuine Dom?

Comment

ooohhh

just remembered irelands bobsleigh team are going at about 1:20

think i will stay up for it

its kinda history in the making

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                thoughm they are still higher than average.
                                                                                                                There were a couple of other ones (samsung PDA being one) but they were negligible so I didn't include them. I was also wondering about the mozilla not being included with FF, but there you go.
                                                                                                                Was that pop up genuine Dom?
                                                                                                                Yep. In my stats post there were images for the browsers, and the place I cut and paste from was that url that was coming up for you. Obviously the images were still linke to there and to be seen you needed to log in or something. Who knows. I wasn't getting the popup, presumably as I was logged into that page at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                                                                                                                  ooohhh

just remembered irelands bobsleigh team are going at about 1:20

think i will stay up for it

its kinda history in the making
                                                                                                                  really? on which tv channel? might get up for it!
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                    Guessing if i were to ask how to easily change php.ini files to increase upload file size on my website (hosted server), that i would be exceeding the knowledge level of BBV?

Spent two hours setting up a nice moodle site for some research thing and then find out my web host have a default 2mb upload limit for files to the site. Can't even upload most pdf's to it. Their website talks some crazy foreign language about what this all means and the support guy is even more useless.
                                                                                                                    You can't change it unless you have root access to the server (you most likely don't). A quick email asking to increase the max upload size to something greater than 2mb should be enough although if it's a cheap hosting package you have, they may be reluctant to change it for bandwidth reasons.

Comment

bbc2 now

Comment

really? on which tv channel? might get up for it!

its no. 6 on my television

bbc2

Comment

Clearly, after all the scandal about whether they'd be allowed race or not, only a crash on the final corner while leading,followed by them carrying their bobsleigh over the finish line, will do.
                                                                                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X