This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Norm Macdonald, as he came up to blank stares from Dice yesterday

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 14-08-21, 18:59.
    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      absolute scumbag cheating dubs. Pathetic refereeing.
      Real your neck in. Mayo cute hooring all over the place. Its GAA and brittle bone disease kicks in. Laughable .

Comment

Mayo tears will be extra special this year after that.

Fair play to Mayo, Dublin were dire and in their arrogance after half time they had nothing to offer except thuggery.
        Some really great points scored by Mayo when the pressure was on.
        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Best team won. Dessie out

Comment

Mayo tears will be extra special this year after that.

Fair play to Mayo, Dublin were dire and in their arrogance after half time they had nothing to offer except thuggery.
            Some really great points scored by Mayo when the pressure was on.
            GAA football is thuggery anyway .

Comment

IPB sports discussion rudeness scale

1) Ultra polite - Hockey (possibly because there's only ever one participant)

2) Super polite - Cricket

3) Polite - Rugby (Barring PSV's contributions)

4) Neutral - Athletics

5) Rude - Football

10) A collection of rude words - GAA

Comment

SPLIT MAYO UP.

Comment

So this was the year our GAA fanatic in-laws (hadn't missed a game in Croke Park since time immemorial) from Mayo decided they couldn't take any more pain.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

If Kerry don't get a run out versus Tyrone (and the result is never a forgive conclusion), they'll be so undercooked in the final I feel confident Mayo will finally, finally break that curse. Whatever happens, this year's winners will have a major asterisk beside their name in the long list of all Ireland football champions. Not that Mayo would care one bit!

Comment

About fucking time
                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

What about those Dublin wimmins eh. UPDADUBS

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                          If Kerry don't get a run out versus Tyrone (and the result is never a forgive conclusion), they'll be so undercooked in the final I feel confident Mayo will finally, finally break that curse. Whatever happens, this year's winners will have a major asterisk beside their name in the long list of all Ireland football champions. Not that Mayo would care one bit!
                          The "asterisk" is bolloks. None of the team will care either way. There won't be an asterisk.

Hup the kingdom!!
                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Reports that the Tyrone squad are feeling a wee bit perkier all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post

The "asterisk" is bolloks. None of the team will care either way. There won't be an asterisk.

*Hup the kingdom!*!
                              FYP

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                IMG-20210814-WA0019.jpg Not a bad view for lunch today ​​​​​​
                                Nice:Corralejo? Busy?

Comment

Interesting blog post on behavioural economics - https://www.thebehavioralscientist.c...oral-economics

Any thoughts Hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

Yeah read that a few years ago. It's great. Feels like you're getting the inside track. His books catapulted him from being a line chef to stardom
                                    Spot on with the inside track remark. It seems really quite personal. Along with some completely random bits and pieces.
                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                      Interesting blog post on behavioural economics - https://www.thebehavioralscientist.c...oral-economics

Any thoughts Hitch?
                                      It's complete nonsense. Behavioural economics is all economics now largely. It has taken over traditional economics and there's nothing left to go back to.

I can't 100% show this, but if you Google American Economic Association annual conference, the most prestigious economics conference, you can see that literally everything is behavioural. The revolution is done.

Whoever that is has picked very selective older examples of behavioural economics findings, but behavioural economics is mainly about the methods of finding out things - experiments, data rich studies, surveys. These weren't really much in traditional economics, which mainly relied on econometrics. It's also about the approach to theory - the traditional algebraic theorising has been almost completely replaced by ideas and word-based arguments, which are behavioural economic ideas.

Whoever wrote that is either very old or very young and has made some poor directional choices in their research career.

Also the stuff about nudging is also not accurate. Almost all public advice is a form of nudging, and nobody has disproved the entire field of public advice. They've concentrated on some narrow examples.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

It's complete nonsense. Behavioural economics is all economics now largely. It has taken over traditional economics and there's nothing left to go back to.

I can't 100% show this, but if you Google American Economic Association annual conference, the most prestigious economics conference, you can see that literally everything is behavioural. The revolution is done.

Whoever that is has picked very selective older examples of behavioural economics findings, but behavioural economics is mainly about the methods of finding out things - experiments, data rich studies, surveys. These weren't really much in traditional economics, which mainly relied on econometrics. It's also about the approach to theory - the traditional algebraic theorising has been almost completely replaced by ideas and word-based arguments, which are behavioural economic ideas.

Whoever wrote that is either very old or very young and has made some poor directional choices in their research career.

Also the stuff about nudging is also not accurate. Almost all public advice is a form of nudging, and nobody has disproved the entire field of public advice. They've concentrated on some narrow examples.
                                        Thanks, it was an interesting read but I got the sense it may not be entirely accurate!

Comment

Originally posted by The Istanbul View Post
                                          Nice:Corralejo? Busy?
                                          Nope, I'll be there next month alright. I'm in Crete.
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

wtf is 'vertical drinking'?

On Friday March 13, 2020, Alan Clancy was in Miami researching new trends in hospitality. He was due to go to watch his friend Shane Lowry play golf at the Players Championship in Jacksonville.

I guess its literally drinking standing up? Is that phrase as widely used as it seems to be implied in that article.

Comment

Just coming to the end of the Bourdain book now and there's a chapter on fish filleting 'My aim is true' that is just beautiful writing if you can find it online.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post

Did she live here ? I remember she was frequent enough on the LLS, and seeing a bodhran in the spanish leather video and what looked like cliffs of moher in the video.
                                                I dont know if she lived here but she was fairly regular on the Irish scene in the 90s . In fact she had a few drinks in the Long Miler Inn pub I believe. ( (wtf Nancy) Some musicians take a shine to Ireland. I guess we always liked real music as opposed to the manufactured shite in the charts .

Comment

Any tips on pretending to be upset when my Castlebar customer rings me tomorrow to gloat?
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Imagine someone put basil instead of rosemary on the roast potatoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                      Any tips on pretending to be upset when my Castlebar customer rings me tomorrow to gloat?
                                                      Well if you didnt like Nancy Griffith in the 1st place why fake it now.

Comment

Imagine someone put basil instead of rosemary on the roast potatoes?
                                                        You are entering the realm of food wankery. Turn back now.
                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Media doing all they can to draw caparisons between Afghan exit and The Fall of Saigon. Not a good look for Joe. Donald took a shit and Joe is left holding it.
                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                            Media doing all they can to draw caparisons between Afghan exit and The Fall of Saigon. Not a good look for Joe. Donald took a shit and Joe is left holding it.
                                                            You have to admire the hypocrisy of the Republicans who lauded Trump's policy of withdrawal and are now lambasting Biden for abandoning the Afghanis.

I read yesterday there are 300,000 Afghan government troops (with American weaponry) vs 75,000 Taliban fighters. And the latter are routing the former, pretty much without any resistance. Hence, I suspect, Biden's comment of 'you need to fight for your country'.

Ultimately it seems that re-Talibanization is something that the Afghanis, if not actively desiring it, isn't something they are willing to fight against.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raoul Duke III;n1700034]

You have to admire the hypocrisy of the Republicans who lauded Trump's policy of withdrawal and are now lambasting Biden for abandoning the Afghanis.

I read yesterday there are 300,000 Afghan government troops (with American weaponry) vs 75,000 Taliban fighters. And the latter are routing the former, pretty much without any resistance. Hence, I suspect, Biden's comment of 'you need to fight for your country'.

Ultimately it seems that re-Talibanization is something that the Afghanis, if not actively desiring it, isn't something they are willing to Whole divisions of Afghan soldiers surrendering of fleeing. What a waste 20 years over a trillion dollars spent 1000s of soldiers killed wounded millions of civilians displaced and in 10 days or less Kabul will probably fall. Seeing as the majority of the sept 11 attackers were Saudi they invaded the wrong country. In fairness they did improve the infrastructure allowing the taliban easy access to the whole country with there new machine gun mounted humvees. No clue in the Afghans airforce capabilities but it seems like a total capitulation.

Comment

I missed you when the wind was gotten about a new War On Drugs album.
                                                                Psv will be smiling down from heaven when it’s released as he was at last nights events in croker
                                                                I also enjoy the water on drugs, raging o prob won’t get to the concert
                                                                Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Really sickening watching all the shock horror in media over Chris cuomos lack of journalistic integrity - it’s been sickening for a long time before recent events- was so cringe when himself and the brother were yukking it up at the start of the pandemic but it was presented almost universally in the media at the time as heartwarming fodder.
                                                                  CNN are a joke - insiders there would have known Andrew cuomos form- that kings of thing would be an open secret in New York political circles
                                                                  Will you ever fuck off with that shite... you are easily one of the worst posters on here for this-Pokerhand

Comment

Spot on with the inside track remark. It seems really quite personal. Along with some completely random bits and pieces.
                                                                    Does he talk much about the heroin in the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Ultimately it seems that re-Talibanization is something that the Afghanis, if not actively desiring it, isn't something they are willing to fight against.
                                                                      It's the people who made their livelihood over the last two decades based on us occupation that'll be in big trouble.
                                                                      Everyone from translators to cleaners must be living in fear atm
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just be honest and tell him you don't actually follow GAA or give a fiddlers like the majority of people living in Dublin.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sickpuppy;n1700035]

Ultimately it seems that re-Talibanization is something that the Afghanis, if not actively desiring it, isn't something they are willing to Whole divisions of Afghan soldiers surrendering of fleeing. What a waste 20 years over a trillion dollars spent 1000s of soldiers killed wounded millions of civilians displaced and in 10 days or less Kabul will probably fall. Seeing as the majority of the sept 11 attackers were Saudi they invaded the wrong country. In fairness they did improve the infrastructure allowing the taliban easy access to the whole country with there new machine gun mounted humvees. No clue in the Afghans airforce capabilities but it seems like a total capitulation.
                                                                          It's incredible, Trump actually surrendered to the Taliban and nobody bothered to report it. What Biden is doing is dealing with the military reality of what he was left with, there is a lot of talk that he should have delayed and left in a quieter and slower manner but maybe the realpolitik coming out of the talks with the Taliban lft him with a choice of either doing this or starting a new fight to try and hold Kabul by bringing in a couple of hundred thousand troops. But its not just Trump's actions here, he fckd up in accelerating the collapse by excluding the Afghan state ( for the usual venial reasons they were too closely associated with Obama) but the trajectory was inevitable; the greatest failure was when after wiping out the worst of the Taliban Cheney led the shift of attention to Iraq and abandoned any pretence at state building for a fortress Kabul strategy, since then its the local players Pakistan, Iran and China who have been driving the bus.

Afghans are organised into layers of intensely tight groups not just at a tribal but right down to village and family groups, they have been at war for thousands of years and have attained an uncanny ability to switch sides when the winds of change blow. You can be certain that by now the 75:300 split mentioned has already flipped even if they haven't quite swapped uniforms yet! The kind of Taliban and how they rule is up for grabs now.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post

Just be honest and tell him you don't actually follow GAA or give a fiddlers like the majority of people living in Dublin.
                                                                            In fairness if it's a customer that you want to keep sweet then you have to give a little - saying "I don't give a fuck about gaa" to a customer who was looking forward to lording it would be denying them their valediction.

Lazare needs to combine graciousness ("ye deserved the win") with an implication that his fulsome support has now been transferred to Mayo ("make sure ye go and win the final now") but just enough bitterness to imply that he is hurting about the result (can only suggest ye get a dig in about the bit at the end where Mayo were allowed re-take a missed '45. Something about how the ref was going to keep letting ye take until ye scored, corrupt, on Mayo's side etc). Just enough so that the customer can say to others 'them Dubs up there are absolutely sick about the game'.

Comment

[QUOTE=Strewelpeter;n1700041]
                                                                              Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post

It's incredible, Trump actually surrendered to the Taliban and nobody bothered to report it. What Biden is doing is dealing with the military reality of what he was left with, there is a lot of talk that he should have delayed and left in a quieter and slower manner but maybe the realpolitik coming out of the talks with the Taliban lft him with a choice of either doing this or starting a new fight to try and hold Kabul by bringing in a couple of hundred thousand troops. But its not just Trump's actions here, he fckd up in accelerating the collapse by excluding the Afghan state ( for the usual venial reasons they were too closely associated with Obama) but the trajectory was inevitable; the greatest failure was when after wiping out the worst of the Taliban Cheney led the shift of attention to Iraq and abandoned any pretence at state building for a fortress Kabul strategy, since then its the local players Pakistan, Iran and China who have been driving the bus.

Afghans are organised into layers of intensely tight groups not just at a tribal but right down to village and family groups, they have been at war for thousands of years and have attained an uncanny ability to switch sides when the winds of change blow. You can be certain that by now the 75:300 split mentioned has already flipped even if they haven't quite swapped uniforms yet! The kind of Taliban and how they rule is up for grabs now.
                                                                              One thing that should hopefully be clear by now: you cannot impose nation-building (democratic institutions, elections, universal education, human rights and all our fancy-schmancy Western notions) on a country. The forces of rejection are too strong.

See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc

Comment

Would be interesting to count the number of failed states today vs pre 9/11.

Comment

Phoenix open 1.30 Fundalk
                                                                                  sorry bout late info

champagne Izzy 2.15 tramore

Comment

It wouldn't have happened if China had gone in, am I right Hitch? I'm sick of all this China soft power nonsense. I want to see the Red Army going in to "liberate" and "modernise" somewhere like Afghanistan for absolutely no strategic reason whatsoever and follow it up with 5 million Han immigrants. I think it would be a great larf, if only for them to show America how you do it. No Rory Stewart walking across the country, just pulling out the toenails of every Taliban and assorted ne're-do-well they come across.

Comment

You'd wonder whether heroin addicts are rubbing their hands together at the news. Bound to be a flood of it on the streets.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Would be interesting to count the number of failed states today vs pre 9/11.
                                                                                        Who'd have thunk that the UK would be the highest new entry

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                          It wouldn't have happened if China had gone in, am I right Hitch? I'm sick of all this China soft power nonsense. I want to see the Red Army going in to "liberate" and "modernise" somewhere like Afghanistan for absolutely no strategic reason whatsoever and follow it up with 5 million Han immigrants. I think it would be a great larf, if only for them to show America how you do it. No Rory Stewart walking across the country, just pulling out the toenails of every Taliban and assorted ne're-do-well they come across.
                                                                                          But that's precisely the thing, China wouldn't have gone in. They wouldn't have gone in because their main interest is in selling plastic crap to the world as they are fundamentally all about trade. That's why their main impact on the rest of the world outside of China so far has been better roads and ports.

Comment

[QUOTE=Raoul Duke III;n1700043]

One thing that should hopefully be clear by now: you cannot impose nation-building (democratic institutions, elections, universal education, human rights and all our fancy-schmancy Western notions) on a country. The forces of rejection are too strong.

See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc
                                                                                            There's a great TedTalk on the subject saying essentially that a decent part of the world fundamentally don't agree that democracy is the best political system. Maybe the lesson is whether trying to impose our version of politics needs to be thought through.

Comment

I think I get it. I'm glad we live in a democracy, but also think it has been a tragedy for India to live in a democracy. Democracy can be imposed too early on a country - that's the case in loads of South American countries. I think dictatorship in Saudi is a crime, but a decent enough idea in China for maybe another decade or so. At which point it will be stifling.

Comment

Hate to break my general rule of three-posts-in-a-row with a fourth, but I'm thinking, as self-improvement, I'd like to hold my back straighter. Has anyone ever done some exercises for that, that worked? YouTube has no shortage of TOP THREE BACK STRAIGHTENERS YOU'LL BE LIK A PLANK!!!! SO PLANKY!! but it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff, if that's the correct analogy.

Comment

There's a great TedTalk on the subject saying essentially that a decent part of the world fundamentally don't agree that democracy is the best political system. Maybe the lesson is whether trying to impose our version of politics needs to be thought through.
                                                                                                  The lesson probably is that jumping from Square One straight to 'robust democratic institutions' doesn't work. Not that democracy itself is a bad idea.

So baby steps is the way to go. Starting with the underlying culture of society itself - 'hearts and minds' is obviously a tarnished historical phrase but it really is where the battle is won and lost.

Clearly NATO failed to persuade sufficient Afghanis that democracy was something worth fighting for. All the shiny weaponry money can buy isn't worth anything without soldiers willing to use them. So it's back to fundamentalist feudalism Afghanistan goes.

The question is what bargain does the outside world now make with the Taliban? Is it basically 'do whatever you consider to be Allah's will inside your own borders but don't think about exporting your crazy shit beyond'?

Comment

But that's precisely the thing, China wouldn't have gone in. They wouldn't have gone in because their main interest is in selling plastic crap to the world as they are fundamentally all about trade. That's why their main impact on the rest of the world outside of China so far has been better roads and ports.
                                                                                                    China 'went in' to Tibet though. And per Hotspur's post, are behaving in a fairly classically imperialist manner therein.

Comment

That's a huge sporting achievement by Offaly U 20's winning an All Ireland there.

Comment

Hate to break my general rule of three-posts-in-a-row with a fourth, but I'm thinking, as self-improvement, I'd like to hold my back straighter. Has anyone ever done some exercises for that, that worked? YouTube has no shortage of TOP THREE BACK STRAIGHTENERS YOU'LL BE LIK A PLANK but it's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff, if that's the correct analogy.
                                                                                                        Physically. You’ll want to strengthen your scapula/thoracic region. Most people, especially those that go to the gym have a muscular imbalance to the front. Think strong chest, weak back.

Band pull aparts. Scapula push ups. Are good exercises.

You can get supports you wear. Braces that resemble a movie detective’s holster crossed with a bra. I’m not convinced in the benefit. It might help stretch tight muscles to the front, but I imagine it’s a crutch for the back further hindering them.
                                                                                                        If you like gadgets, and I suspect you do. You can get a wearable that monitors you posture and vibrates when your slouching too much. A lot of the issue is building habit.

You missed my question about Bourdain and heroin. Was genuinely curious.

Comment

China 'went in' to Tibet though. And per Hotspur's post, are behaving in a fairly classically imperialist manner therein.
                                                                                                          Yes. But its regions where there is legitimate claims. Like Taiwan, which is legitimate Chinese land, and internationally recognised as such. Tibet I think has flitted back and forth over the centuries. They have no historical or current shown desire to interfere in the politics of unrelated countries. They have been the invaded rather than the invaders. I'm not assigning good motives here - they are a brutal dictatorship. I'm just countering Hotspur's idea that China might have even the slightest war-like interest in somewhere that isn't connected to China. They aren't the new US, with its destructive focus on regime change. Their interest in the outside world is trade and making money. A lot of the suspicion there is around their regime internationally is because of people assigning political motivations to simply business moves. I think.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Physically. You’ll want to strengthen your scapula/thoracic region. Most people, especially those that go to the gym have a muscular imbalance to the front. Think strong chest, weak back.

Band pull aparts. Scapula push ups. Are good exercises.

You can get supports you wear. Braces that resemble a movie detective’s holster crossed with a bra. I’m not convinced in the benefit. It might help stretch tight muscles to the front, but I imagine it’s a crutch for the back further hindering them.
                                                                                                            If you like gadgets, and I suspect you do. You can get a wearable that monitors you posture and vibrates when your slouching too much. A lot of the issue is building habit.

You missed my question about Bourdain and heroin. Was genuinely curious.
                                                                                                            Thank you! I'm off to find a gadget!

He doesn't really talk much about heroin. Uses it as a background reason for why he thinks some things or did some things, but he explicitly rejects the whole idea of it being something important to think about now its gone. He says he doesn't like that addiction culture where people keep up talking about addictions long after they are no longer a feature of their lives. Or words approximately to that effect. Seems to make sense to me. I think those NA, AA, GA organisations are deeply flawed. They keep the addiction alive and keep it important in a moralistic 'I have sinned' framework. Their essentially moral nature can be seen from their being no such clubs for ex smokers or ex fatties. Despite those two addictions killing far more people.
                                                                                                            ​​​​​​

Comment

He doesn't really talk much about heroin. Uses it as a background reason for why he thinks some things or did some things, but he explicitly rejects the whole idea of it being something important to think about now its gone. He says he doesn't like that addiction culture where people keep up talking about addictions long after they are no longer a feature of their lives. Or words approximately to that effect. Seems to make sense to me. I think those NA, AA, GA organisations are deeply flawed. They keep the addiction alive and keep it important in a moralistic 'I have sinned' framework. Their essentially moral nature can be seen from their being no such clubs for ex smokers or ex fatties. Despite those two addictions killing far more people.
                                                                                                              ​​​​​​
                                                                                                              None for smoking but over eaters anonymous exists.

Comment

​​​​​​
                                                                                                                I’d agree that the wallowing circle jerk nature seems to be a bit limiting at a point.
                                                                                                                I think Bourdain had a pretty addictive personality in general. Smack, food, and later jiu jitsu. Started at 50 odd (through his girlfriend/wife) and I think he was training everyday in an NYC basement. Would regularly pop on to the jiu jitsu sub on reddit anonymously.

Comment

I think Bourdain had a pretty addictive personality in general. Smack, food, and later jiu jitsu.
                                                                                                                  That's a pretty eclectic list of things to be addicted to!

Comment

Like Taiwan, which is legitimate Chinese land, and internationally recognised as such.
                                                                                                                    ​​​​​​
                                                                                                                    Given the water that's passed under the bridge from 1948 until now, should the wishes of the current population of the island of Taiwan not be considered ahead of any historical status of the territory, the insistence of the Chinese government and regardless of any amount of international recognition?

Does this kind of story matter? https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3951560

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

Given the water that's passed under the bridge from 1948 until now, should the wishes of the current population of the island of Taiwan not be considered ahead of any historical status of the territory, the insistence of the Chinese government and regardless of any amount of international recognition?

Does this kind of story matter? https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3951560
                                                                                                                      Maybe. You could also sum them up prettily dodgily if so minded. Ex dictators stole the land, then accepted US military aid to support the seizure because the US wanted a Cuba like presence off the coast of China. Its not a particularly admirable 'history', and now their main existence is as a Gibraltar-Spain like leech off Chinese economic growth.

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post

None for smoking but over eaters anonymous exists.
                                                                                                                        It's not ex-overeaters anonymous though? Maybe I'm wrong though. I've never seen people posting medals of it being 20 years since they had to use the extra large belt on Ryanair. It's because those lifetime illnesses are only ascribed to those with a moral factor.

Comment

I’d agree that the wallowing circle jerk nature seems to be a bit limiting at a point.
                                                                                                                          I think Bourdain had a pretty addictive personality in general. Smack, food, and later jiu jitsu. Started at 50 odd (through his girlfriend/wife) and I think he was training everyday in an NYC basement. Would regularly pop on to the jiu jitsu sub on reddit anonymously.
                                                                                                                          Is that a collection of addictions or passions?! He seemed in the book pretty happy with all of them having been in his life. (well not jiu jitsu which gets no mention)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X