Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Just a nice break from Dublin's gin craze.
    It will be gone when all the new hip whiskeys that are sitting in barrels have done they're time
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
      Knew I was forgetting something this morning. Seems to be over now. Will have to hope for the best on Thursday so
      There are still some available from teh artist presale:

Password is: EVIL2017

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      It will be gone when all the new hip whiskeys that are sitting in barrels have done they're time
      There are so many new whiskey places just selling other peoples whiskey while they set up and age their stuff.

Japanese gin by 2020 to be the big new thing. Surprised there is not more tequila going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        The official phone of the BBV is the Xaomi Redmi Note 4. You gotta order it from Aliexpress. It takes three weeks minimum to get here from China, and there's a decent chance customs will hit you with duty. Even with duty, the same spec phone will cost you 2.5x anywhere else.

Phone may or may not be spying on you for the Chinese government so don't do any work on it that requires security clearance.
        Lenovo P2 looks the business too but seems difficult to get in Ireland. 199 in the uk PAYG.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
          There are so many new whiskey places just selling other peoples whiskey while they set up and age their stuff.
          I know you are not taking a pop at them but that is a standard practice as old as the hills

Blend other whiskeys to give the characteristics you want from yours when it has matured

It's a way of paying for everything while you wait

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
            Don' worry, there are some radiohead tickets available for tonight
            Going to Alter Bridge in the Olympia tonight.

Tar, sorted. Sound.

Comment

Japanese gin by 2020 to be the big new thing. Surprised there is not more tequila going on here.
              Although it's a tequila mix, Patron XO is the absolute dogs bollocks. Very expensive but absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by NuckChorris View Post
                Although it's a tequila mix, Patron XO is the absolute dogs bollocks. Very expensive but absolutely love it.
                the coffee flavoured one? When i lived in texas I was in a house of three professional alcoholics, we had 4 bottles of the stuff as one did liquor promos for a company. No matter who came over, we could never shift the stuff, truly awful tasting imo

Mezcal should be a lot more popular than it is. Sombra in particular is delicious.
                Last edited by Trippie; 20-06-17, 16:35.

Comment

the coffee flavoured one?
                  That's the one. To each their own I guess. Helps that my favourite cocktail is Espresso Martini and have had them made with Patron instead of Vodka before.

Comment

On a summer's day a trip in a hot tube train is a dreadful experience, but how did we end up with such hot tube trains, and what's being done about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post
                      Tis my only option as I'm still trying to time it so I can drop off kids and run. Cheers anyway.
                      Hey, they're definitely checking Id going in so if you're buying off a tout buy one that was sold through an outlet that doesn't have a purchaser name on it

Comment

Lenovo P2 looks the business too but seems difficult to get in Ireland. 199 in the uk PAYG.
                        surely you'd need a briefcase to carry that around?

Mi5 for me if my Nexus 5X's bootloop issue doesn't get fixed by LG I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          surely you'd need a briefcase to carry that around?

Mi5 for me if my Nexus 5X's bootloop issue doesn't get fixed by LG I think.
                          Thinner than my moto x play, and only a few grams heavier.

Comment

Flights being cancelled out Phoenix airport today due to extreme temps. lol.

Tbh though... its actually not so bad outside as long as you aren't moving or wearing clothes, and are near a pool.
                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Good oul banter in work today, manager came for a visit and brought a chap from call centre with her to spend a day in the life of a retail agent. oh and a box of malteesers Love to know his thoughts leaving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOgn3cr_rg

obv was my birthday , came home with 3 bottles of wine , 2 from complete strangers after obv waffling on about my birthday all day

SPOILER

SPOILER
                              Last edited by SatNav; 20-06-17, 19:37.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Surprise surprise PCP car loans all set to go to shit and fuck the global economy .nice one,how the fk does that happen again.
                                Saw something in Irish times where over 60% of new car sales are being bought through these. You will be hearing the phrase " the family cat" a lot in the near future

Comment

Prodigy from Mobb Deep has died
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Surprise surprise PCP car loans all set to go to shit and fuck the global economy .nice one,how the fk does that happen again.
                                    Saw something in Irish times where over 60% of new car sales are being bought through these. You will be hearing the phrase " the family cat" a lot in the near future
                                    Stupid cats, ruining everything.

Comment

Prodigy from Mobb Deep has died
                                      Quiet storm an all time classic.

Radiohead were ok tonight, got better towards the end

Comment

Radiohead were class tonight

Solid performance

Two encores

Tunes played

Well happy

Comment

Currently in Ricks Burgers

Watching a young Irish lad try chat up three Brazilian chicks

They appear to have fuck all English

He's mentioned 'Salsa' several times. The laughs have diminished after each mention of Salsa

If he pulls this one out of the bag, he's a complete and utter legend

Comment

They might not all be Brazilian, there's been a mention of Mexico and Bolivia so could be one from each

Comment

He has now developed a German accent

I say developed but in reality, I think he is actually German who somehow sounded Irish originally

Comment

There's now talk of sisters from Columbia and having a sister in Costa Rica

The level of English may have been underestimated and the nationality been muddled. God bless Dublin for it's multiculturalism

Fritz is still struggling badly

He just played the Games of Thrones card which got an initial reaction until he mentioned he doesn't watch it but got a picture at one of the sites

They are now more interested in fixing each other hair than him

God, I love people watching, it's the best thing ever

Comment

In a possible master tactiction move, Fritz just moved seats to place himself right in the middle of the three instead of his initial outer skirts position.

Had Hitler used this technique back in the day, Putin may never have been born.

He's playing up the Trinity card big time which seems to be gaining traction with one of the three.

Comment

It's totally fizzled out

One of the girls offered him a 'Facebook friend' invite

He blew it, told them he wasn't on Facebook and was too old for Snapchat. No need to volunteer that info.

He desperately tried to pull it back with the, 'I'm sure I'll meet you again in Dublin soon' line.

The bang of desperation almost put me off the rest of my burger

They all laughed as he walked out the door, tail between his legs, bless his little cotton socks

Comment

Had a 50 odd to 1 shot come in tonight, won me game of darts and almost had sex.

I am the greatest thing ever.

Comment

Fair roashted out of it in London. Savage heat bhoy!
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Gonna be over 25 degrees here in Dublin today, maybe closer to 30 if the sun actually comes out. Very humid right now.

Comment

Potential deal on BBV's favourite item of coffee paraphernalia here:

Comment

Be a mad day to be drunk in the afternoon by the seaside, ogling wimmins, laughing at lobsters , general happy horseshit stuff. Pity about the earning of the crust.

Missed Radiohead boo .

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

OnePlus 5 dropped yesterday and I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it but waiting to see a few more reviews on it. On a side note looking to pick up a decent Android phone for the girlfriends mother she's using some poxy Sony whats the new mid tier phone to purchase I've not been keeping up to date on phones over the last while.
                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Could listen to that man all day and also Feynman (his great magnets video etc), not like that tosser deGrasse Tyson.
                                                                    Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 21-06-17, 13:32.

Comment

Could listen to that man all day and also Feynman (his great magnets video etc), not like that tosser deGrasse Tyson.
                                                                      This guy?

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        OnePlus 5 dropped yesterday and I nearly pulled the trigger on buying it but waiting to see a few more reviews on it. On a side note looking to pick up a decent Android phone for the girlfriends mother she's using some poxy Sony whats the new mid tier phone to purchase I've not been keeping up to date on phones over the last while.
                                                                        Moto G still best value for money.

Comment

thought the same but €499 isnt exactly budget smartphone
                                                                          I'll give it a while before pulling the trigger
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Carl Sagan = Rev Lovejoy

Comment

Just started using the Moto g5 plus today. V nice so far

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                thought the same but €499 isnt exactly budget smartphone
                                                                                I'll give it a while before pulling the trigger
                                                                                Kind of defeats the initial marketing slogan of "flagship killer, half the price".

I love the phone and reckon I will still upgrade. Be around august before I pull the trigger so reviews should be plentiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                  Kind of defeats the initial marketing slogan of "flagship killer, half the price".

I love the phone and reckon I will still upgrade. Be around august before I pull the trigger so reviews should be plentiful.
                                                                                  Most flagships are 800-1000 these days
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Most flagships are 800-1000 these days
                                                                                    Well then, I stand corrected.

Comment

Yeah it's gone mental. Charging port on my motog is a bit fucked and hard to hold charger in but otherwise it's great. Gonna get a g5 soon
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Another Republican won a special election in Georgia despite record amounts of Democratic money being thrown at it, those darn Ruskies must have been at it again.

Comment

Offft. This is a masterpiece.

I can't believe this is actually happening... Lol.Going down August 26th.https://www.instagram.com/mikaellkristian/Contact:https://www.facebook.com/MikeFight...
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

How long would you expect from a washer/dryer? 5yo yoke is leaking and drum sounds fooked. Worth fixing or dump it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                              How long would you expect from a washer/dryer? 5yo yoke is leaking and drum sounds fooked. Worth fixing or dump it?
                                                                                              10 - 15 years in a normal house, a few months with the amount of babbies you're cleaning up after.

Could be just the seal, might be worth getting a repair estimate on if its an expensive combo unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                10 - 15 years in a normal house, a few months with the amount of babbies you're cleaning up after.

Could be just the seal, might be worth getting a repair estimate on if its an expensive combo unit.
                                                                                                Just checked 5.5 years, previous one lasted 7 pre-rugrats. Meh just bought a new one for tomorrow otherwise she'd have me trying to open it up and fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                  Another Republican won a special election in Georgia despite record amounts of Democratic money being thrown at it, those darn Ruskies must have been at it again.
                                                                                                  It should be a very safe republican seat and she won it 53-47 which is far tighter than it should be. Republican spend was a record high too, and apparently barely a mention of Trump by them during the campaign.

Given his failure to pass any meaningful legislation at all, Trump I really killing it alright.

Comment

LOL. Just heard Sky News asking the question if the ex-CEO of Uber was always destined to be a failure. I wish I could fail as badly as him. A few billion banked and fuck off for a few years and reinvent yourself.
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6cIlxMhco
                                                                                                      garbage mate. full on marketing garbage. the most ridiculous fight ever. sign of our times when clowns rule the world.

Comment

It's a top piece of editing and hype. Simples.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

v4v and others, what do you make of Rassie leaving Munster
                                                                                                          Ah it was an inevitable and becoming a huge distraction. Better off in getting it over with at this stage. A very tricky job still. Not enough creativity and the 10s aren't good enough. Still this season at least started the rebuild process so something to build on.
                                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                            LOL. Just heard Sky News asking the question if the ex-CEO of Uber was always destined to be a failure. I wish I could fail as badly as him. A few billion banked and fuck off for a few years and reinvent yourself.
                                                                                                            Three of the most repulsive humans on the planet all getting mentions in the last hour. Kalanick was only ever a poor second to Trump

Originally posted by gorrrr72
                                                                                                            Another Republican won a special election in Georgia despite record amounts of Democratic money being thrown at it, those darn Ruskies must have been at it again
                                                                                                            1/100 shot scrapes home shocker

All this winning must have you gone a bit ga ga

Comment

Westmeath u21 hurlers looking for a win over KK for second year in a row. 1 point up in the second half and on tg4 now

Comment

Saturday 6pm Keoghs.

Pints/ G&Ts or whatever you're having.

Bit of evening racing from Lingfield & Haydock...

Myself, Andy & Dobby so far... Possible Aquarium hitting after (need to pay for washing machine)...
                                                                                                                Last edited by Dice75; 21-06-17, 19:24.

Comment

Three of the most repulsive humans on the planet all getting mentions in the last hour. Kalanick was only ever a poor second to Trump
                                                                                                                  Ah will you stop. Killed and raped nobody. Bombed nobody. Not even in the worst 1% of humans let alone top 3. You're like some naive chick on Facebook at this stage Tony.

Comment

Delighted for O'Mahony and SOB getting the nod. Damn you Warren now I'll be tuning in!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Banter View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6cIlxMhco
                                                                                                                      Should the guardian not have a piece complaining about the 1% getting richer off the masses?

Comment

1/100 shot scrapes home shocker

All this winning must have you gone a bit ga ga
                                                                                                                        How was she a 1/100 shot,dems spent a fortune as they thought they had a good shot,even poor old Nate Silver was calling it for the dems

Comment

Should the guardian not have a piece complaining about the 1% getting richer off the masses?
                                                                                                                          Don't worry once the trash talk gets going they will feast on some of mcgregors dodgier comments e.g. Mcgregor calling mayweather a malteaser with eyes,the Aldo favela horseback one .im sure they'll knock a few sexism articles out of it too.everyone wins!
                                                                                                                          Personally thought mcgregors Schtick was getting old in runup to his last fight,don't think he's a cert to win the trash talk battle

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X