Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bellew representing Europe in this fight? Its a brexit duel?

Comment

Game on. Clean shots!put your hands up ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        Bellew calls himself fat

Fair play to Bellew, didn't realize he's 35, got himself a couple of nice paydays out of Haye to fill out the pension
        ...Also, fair play to Haye for milking money out of the fights when he knew he was finished

Bellew asked him the other day why he chose to fight Bellew the first time when he could have had a world title fight, Haye had no answer, Bellew laughed!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
          Wouldnt be well up on rugby HC's so what would the line be u think?
          Don't matter now

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
            Don't matter now
            FFS

Comment

In the back of a taxi here deadparrot, cunt hasn't spoken a word. Could be onto something
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                In the back of a taxi here deadparrot, cunt hasn't spoken a word. Could be onto something
                What time are you out since?
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                  What time are you out since?
                  Only about 7 m8. The several day sessions are a rarity these dayys.
                  airport, lol

Comment

Someone bring icarus back. Where's that cunt?

Edit: was looking him up there on member list and came across a typical Frank gibney alt "icarus15...3"
                    Last edited by eamonhonda; 06-05-18, 00:37.
                    airport, lol

Comment

Huge poll shift in the Sunday Independent poll today 45% for, 34% against and 18% don't know and 4% refused to say.

Feb 2018 it was 63% for and 24% against and 13% undecided.

Poll also showed more women are against repeal than men.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                        Huge poll shift in the Sunday Independent poll today 45% for, 34% against and 18% don't know and 4% refused to say.

Link?

Comment

Prayed extra for Lazare at mass today. Don't think he'd have been too enamoured at the pastoral letter read out though.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Prayed extra for Lazare at mass today. Don't think he'd have been too enamoured at the pastoral letter read out though.
                            Do tell Kev.

I'm already miffed this morning to hear the Gardai are investigating a breach of church law.

Arms of the state should only be concerned with civil law, what law was broken at that church?

Comment

Do tell Kev.

I'm already miffed this morning to hear the Gardai are investigating a breach of church law.

Arms of the state should only be concerned with civil law, what law was broken at that church?
                              Id love to watch the daft fuckers exorcise the church, remove the gay from it haha

The guards have to investigate to be fair, as funny as it was it they couldnt have it happening regular
                              airport, lol

Comment

Do tell Kev.

Public indecency?

Section 18 of the Criminal Amendment Act (1935) deals with the issue of public indecency. It states that any person who 'shall commit, at or near and in sight of any place along which the public habitually pass' any act 'as to offend modesty or cause scandal or injure the morals of the community shall be guilty of an offence'.

Comment

I nearly had to coerce my young fellow to register to vote, there didn't appear to be the usual push from the universities to register new voters.

Printed the papers, brought him to the Garda station. Why this cant be completed electronically i don't know.

3 YES voters in this house.
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

If it happened in a pub the Gardai wouldn't be involved.

What's the difference?

Comment

What's the difference?
                                      It was reported. They have to investigate it. You're complaining about the Gards literally just doing their job. If it was reported in a pub they would also investigate it. Stop letting your hatred turn you into an irrational mess

Comment

If two lads snuck into a pub when the bartender was down changing a keg, came up behind the bar, stuck the bartenders spare clothes on and had sex behind the bar,he sees it on camera lat and he reports it to the guards, id say theyd want a few words with the boys
                                        airport, lol

Comment

It was reported. They have to investigate it. You're complaining about the Gards literally just doing their job. If it was reported in a pub they would also investigate it. Stop letting your hatred turn you into an irrational mess
                                          Have heard plenty of anecdotal stories of the Gardai replying with 'What do you want us to do about It?' when it comes to actual crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                            Link?
                                            Its in the actual paper havent seen it online yet.

Comment

Have heard plenty of anecdotal stories of the Gardai replying with 'What do you want us to do about It?' when it comes to actual crimes.
                                              Public indecency is an actual crime m8 and those "anecdotal stories" usually come from the likes who have only God can judge me tattooed on them.

Comment

Public indecency is an actual crime m8 and those "anecdotal stories" usually come from the likes who have only God can judge me tattooed on them.
                                                Was actually a Dublin city centre shopkeeper talking on the radio about vandals.

Comment

Probably should have told them he was a bishop. They'd jump then.

Comment

What's the difference?
                                                    I think your stance on the church is colouring your view here a little. And I'm saying that as someone who doesn't disagree with your stance.
                                                    Say two people broke into a pet store and were caught on camera riding each other dressed as a pair of budgies. If the owner reports itbto the guards, they have to follow it up imo.

In a related story. Has there been any coverage of Cardinal Pell in Ireland?
                                                    For those that don't know, Pell is an Australian Cardinal, who is basically head of the Vatican Treasury. That role has seen him described as the No.3 in the church.
                                                    Well, long story short, Victorian police have been investigating him for a few years and he appeared in court last week on historical sex abuse charges. I have no clue if he is actually guilty or not, obviously. But it's a huge case given he's the highest ranking member of the church to ever be charged.

Comment

The two budgies breaking into the pet store is a crime.

These gentlemen didn't break into the church.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                        In a related story. Has there been any coverage of Cardinal Pell in Ireland?
                                                        For those that don't know, Pell is an Australian Cardinal, who is basically head of the Vatican Treasury. That role has seen him described as the No.3 in the church.
                                                        Well, long story short, Victorian police have been investigating him for a few years and he appeared in court last week on historical sex abuse charges. I have no clue if he is actually guilty or not, obviously. But it's a huge case given he's the highest ranking member of the church to ever be charged.
                                                        It was story #3/#4 on the UK news channels here during the week, getting maybe a 120 second slot.

Comment

Lazare, for a normally level headed good bloke you're losing the run of yourself a bit. We all know you hate the Church but don't lower yourself to their levels of idiocy with this

Comment

The two budgies breaking into the pet store is a crime.

They're barred though
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Fake news. The only poll in the Sunday Indo today is a leaders' popularity roll.

Surely you should know better Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                Fake news. The only poll in the Sunday Indo today is a leaders' popularity roll.

I have a copy of it beside me front page and page 2.

Comment

That's all I could see online too, although he mentioned it was in print edition, you're saying it's not?

If it's a Sunday Indo readers poll, we are safe enough
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

That's all I could see online too, although he mentioned it was in print edition, you're saying it's not?

If it's a Sunday Indo readers poll, we are safe enough
                                                                    Its a Sunday Independent/Kantar Millward Brown poll. 1003 interviews between April 18-30.

Comment

Did they not? How do you know?
                                                                      Details are obviously unclear, but I was assuming that they weren't there with permission or during normal hours.

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                      It was story #3/#4 on the UK news channels here during the week, getting maybe a 120 second slot.
                                                                      Coverage will presumably pick up everywhere once the trial starts.

Comment

If two lads snuck into a pub when the bartender was down changing a keg, came up behind the bar, stuck the bartenders spare clothes on and had sex behind the bar,he sees it on camera lat and he reports it to the guards, id say theyd want a few words with the boys
                                                                        ...My mate stuck this Snapchat up during the week...No relevance to the current discussion, but fuck me it was hilarious to read...He also sent a pic of the two guys after it had happened, it's both hilarious and disgusting to think 😂😂😂...
                                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          Did they not? How do you know?
                                                                          Details are obviously unclear, but I was assuming that they weren't there with permission or during normal hours.

Coverage will presumably pick up everywhere once the trial starts.
                                                                          RTE covered the latest in it a few weeks ago.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Nevermind all that religion nonsense on a sunny BH Sunday, here's something well more suited...

From the album "Malibu". Out Now!iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/malibu/id1065681363&app=itunesSpotify: http://open.spotify.com/album/4VFG1DOuTeDMB...

Comment

Was my next a la carte pic if that Strewelly fella hadn't whacked me.

Comment

Was my next a la carte pic if that Strewelly fella hadn't whacked me.
                                                                                  Youd have got my vote. Big Stones Throw records fan.

You should have a look at a documentary called Our Vinyl Weighs A Ton, about the record label. Good watch
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Will do bro. Just recently introduced to that album and it's red hot.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                      ...My mate stuck this Snapchat up during the week...No relevance to the current discussion, but fuck me it was hilarious to read...He also sent a pic of the two guys after it had happened, it's both hilarious and disgusting to think 😂😂😂...
                                                                                      That picture attachment thing never works for me im afraid
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

That picture attachment thing never works for me im afraid
                                                                                        Attaching it to the post is rubbish for some reason, vbulletin doesn't do that well. Uploading somewhere like imageshack or similar and then post the link as image I she way to do it.

Comment

Bought a bbq in Lidl today for €25, not supposed to be on sale.until.tomorrow but they have it advertised on their Facebook page and the guy working there went out the back and got it for me. Two and a half hours to assemble it and a lot fucks given but pretty happy with it for 25 quid tbh.

Comment

I will give you that it is very interesting that such a significant poll is been hidden from online media (as far as I can see).

Edit: Mirror now reporting https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/iris...-poll-12490392

I'll accept a retraction for the fake news accusation at any point.
                                                                                            Last edited by jack90210; 06-05-18, 17:10.

Comment

Bought a bbq in Lidl today for €25, ot supposed to be on sale.until.tomorrow but they have it advertised on their Facebook page and the guy working there went out the back and got it for me. Two and a half hours to assemble it and a lot fucks given but pretty happy with it for 25 quid tbh.
                                                                                              I took meat from the freezer yesterday to bbq and forgot, wife reminded me there was pork belly and ribs in the fridge earlier...looking like 9.30pm tea
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                I took meat from the freezer yesterday to bbq and forgot, wife reminded me there was pork belly and ribs in the fridge earlier...looking like 9.30pm tea
                                                                                                Perfect timing for the snooker run in and cans imo. Had a ham ready for dinner today so it'll be bbq for me tomorrow, ribs and homemade burgers. With whatever else thrown in for good measure.

Comment

Perfect timing for the snooker run in and cans imo. Had a ham ready for dinner today so it'll be bbq for me tomorrow, ribs and homemade burgers. With whatever else thrown in for good measure.
                                                                                                  Impromptu first beebeeQ of the year for me. Did a big cleanout job on the back garden then said feck it and ran over to the shop for a chicken. Bout to gobble.

Comment

Impromptu first beebeeQ of the year for me. Did a big cleanout job on the back garden then said feck it and ran over to the shop for a chicken. Bout to gobble.
                                                                                                    Tastes so much better cooked outside, its how it should be....so my mood tells me.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I will give you that it is very interesting that such a significant poll is been hidden from online media (as far as I can see).

Edit: Mirror now reporting https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/iris...-poll-12490392

I'll accept a retraction for the fake news accusation at any point.
                                                                                                      Lol... retraction duly rendered! Sorry Jack, i genuinely didn't see the 'small print'.

The story was published online at 6.46pm - not uncommon for the Sindo to request the online wing of the business hold back certain stories until after the papers have been bought OR equally not impossible for the online editor to make the call on what time something is published depending on the flow of news that day.

But i agree, that it hasn't received more coverage is rather unusual.

Comment

Heard a great one on one of those ted talks on the way to work.

saying goodbye and stuff

u have so much to say, but can be summed up in 4 sentences

I love you

Thank you

I forgive you

Forgive me
                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                          where will I procure some large prawns/langoustines. In their shell, fresh as I can get them. Drawing thin for Monday but anywhere I'l be able to puck them up during the week? Or will a local fishmonger order them in for me?
                                                                                                          Daly’s Seafoods operate some of Ireland’s most reliable and recognized fresh fish shops. Shops in Castleisland, Abbeyfeal, Nenagh, Thurles, Portlaoise.

Shop in portlaoise. Think they have a few shops. Worth giving them a buzz
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

where will I procure some large prawns/langoustines. In their shell, fresh as I can get them. Drawing thin for Monday but anywhere I'l be able to puck them up during the week? Or will a local fishmonger order them in for me?
                                                                                                            There's a fishmonger in Rathcoole, seems a good egg, if he doesn't have them I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction if he can't get them.

Got some hake fillets off him before and they were fantastic, probably swimming that morning. Told me he starts his day at 4am to make sure he hits the boats.

Comment

Asian shop on Moore st
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

A spin out to Kish in Coolock might be worth it though, some selection of stuff there.

Jaysis, ring them first though, don't want you wishing me dead when you trek all the way there only to end up prawnless.

Comment

A spin out to Kish in Coolock might be worth it though, some selection of stuff there.

Jaysis, ring them first though, don't want you wishing me dead when you trek all the way there only to end up prawnless.
                                                                                                                  One in Smithfield too I'd be surprised if they didnt have them too
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Very carefully put together article in the IT, Rosita Boland interviews Ann Lovetts boyfriend.
                                                                                                                    Not sure that anyone should hold their breath waiting for answers to any of the questions it raises.

Ann Lovett died in 1984 after giving birth at a grotto in Granard, Co Longford – a tragedy that continues to resonate. Here, Ann’s former boyfriend Ricky McDonnell speaks publicly for the first time
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

^^ could be ideal, good Fish Shop in Naas as well around the back of Haydens. Lots of options so.
                                                                                                                      If I'm not mistaken they won't be in the shops again until about thursday after a bank holiday weekend. That shop in Naas usually stock them whenever they are available
                                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Yer man In Cobh with the missing wife was in the Kildare maze today or it was his double. I said hello and he nodded and smiled . He Offered no help but we found the middle anyway. Nice place for the kids if you don't mind bumping into the infamous.

Comment

Stayed on a family dairy farm for the weekend. Just about stopped myself from riding on the kitchen table and pissing in the parlour even though their kind are responsible for mass graves in the trillions.

#prayforlazare

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X