X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    eddie rockets delivery near you?
    They used to alright from Baggot street. That was the go to option for a good while but then they changed it to one of these new types and they don't do it anymore.

Chippers in Dublin in general are mind-bogglingly terrible in my experience. You can get decent Indian, Thai, pizza (ish) and fish alright, but normal chippers serve what I can only assume is a nod to the food that used to be served in Dachau

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      He wants a nice burger.
      Something of that quality would be most acceptable compared to the last few travesties I've had delivered.

Comment

Can't see why anyone would have a problem with Eddie Rockets burgers tbh. Their chips on the other hand are a travesty.

Comment

How long do Vinatis take to deliver?

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
            Since Buffalo19 changed to a chicken place I can't find anywhere to order a good burger delivered to Ranelagh.

Does anyone know somewhere that's decent? I would dearly like to have a good burger and some beers in or around my person during the match this evening.

You can order Bobos on Deliveroo but they don't seem to let you tell them you don't want onions, and then you end up spending the guts of €20 on a burger you end up picking stuff out of
            Quote the wrong post before
            did you get from here
            Explore Aussie Outback’s adventure packages. From wellness retreats to thrilling escapades, we fulfill your health-conscious lifestyle needs

The best burger i had in dublin anway

Comment

We've come a long way since the famine. Chimps turning their noses up at an Eddie Rockets Burger. Lillylivered shower a..

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                How long do Vinatis take to deliver?
                about 5 or 6 days with me

Comment

Something of that quality would be most acceptable compared to the last few travesties I've had delivered.
                  Bunsen on Wexford St. They don't deliver but it is only 2 minutes in the car back up to Ranelagh. They also do pretty good sweet potato fries

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                    Quote the wrong post before
                    did you get from here
                    Explore Aussie Outback’s adventure packages. From wellness retreats to thrilling escapades, we fulfill your health-conscious lifestyle needs

The best burger i had in dublin anway
                    Won't deliver to Ranelagh. I may drive, looks nice.

Comment

Fuck it I might just walk over to Dillenger's altogether. The dearth of options in this market is insane.

Comment

Fuck it I might just walk over to Dillenger's altogether. The dearth of options in this market is insane.
                        would've been quicker to make your own!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                          would've been quicker to make your own!!
                          This is all in the pre-planning stage for later this evening. I'm strongly considering home made alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                            Bunsen on Wexford St. They don't deliver but it is only 2 minutes in the car back up to Ranelagh. They also do pretty good sweet potato fries
                            Hard to figure why a place with the reputation of Bunsen wouldn't deliver, they would surely clean up.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              Have u HD subscription? If not go to sky kiosk in shopping centre and tell them. U get new box new remote, have to take HD though but it has the 300 box sets now inc. Only way to get it . I think iv a spare remote actually. I'll have a look when home at 9pm
                              If i find it ill post it.
                              Ah fair play to you hon. Don't worry though, I have a second one upstairs that I'm using for both. More annoyed at them looking to charge for it and not budging, girl on the phone didn't seem to give a shit that I'm a customer the last 12 years.

I think I'm gonna jump ship to Virgin, can't really justify what I pay Sky anymore.

Anyone know if they have baby TV? It's 90% of what we watch.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Hard to figure why a place with the reputation of Bunsen wouldn't deliver, they would surely clean up.
                                Fixie bikes can't carry a lot of food
                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Just for Keane. not mine obv.

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    Ah fair play to you hon. Don't worry though, I have a second one upstairs that I'm using for both. More annoyed at them looking to charge for it and not budging, girl on the phone didn't seem to give a shit that I'm a customer the last 12 years.

I think I'm gonna jump ship to Virgin, can't really justify what I pay Sky anymore.

Cbeebies and all that jazz yeah
                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Getting good wifi and paying for one of those dream box yolks surely the way to go? Mate of mine sells them down here and he gave me a demo and they're class. I live alone so just torrent any show I watch or stream live sports but for someone with a family they'd be worth it imo.

Comment

2 Broke Girls Season 5 started.

Could life get any better ?
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Hi folks,

Looking for some advice. I got a surprise birthday present for my 30th to Vegas for the McGregor fight. I've found a fella on adverts looking to sell a ticket to the fight and agreed a price.

Basically I'm just wondering is it possible for him to transfer the ticket to my name on ticketmaster there and then when I give him the cash? Do ticketmaster charge anything for the service if so?

Cheers

Comment

Regarding the android boxes etc.

They can be had stupidly cheap at this stage.

I've moved off android installs and am running openelec instead http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mk808b-and-mxq
                                            Last edited by Emmet; 13-11-15, 14:51.

Comment

Everything about them is lean. Don't think they'd want to get involved in that market.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

I've moved off android installs and am running openelec instead http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mk808b-and-mxq
                                                just bought this one myself with windows 8 fully loaded. how is openelec comparing to android? i'm assuming you're still running Kodi?

Comment

Nina Carberry is a special talent.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    just bought this one myself with windows 8 fully loaded. how is openelec comparing to android? i'm assuming you're still running Kodi?

http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-...681.html?wid=1
                                                    openElec is just a linux install that auto-boots to kodi. Nothing fancy about it, I just liked the auto-booting! One less step really.

I've never once used any other android app on the box, and didn't really like having my google account linked to my tv all day long either, so was happy enough to ditch the android aspects to just give me kodi.

Comment

It's not something I use often, but every time I try to use xbmc to watch anything, 99% things previously set up do not work. I know it's the nature of illegal streams, but I can't understand how it can ever be a reliable alternative to real tv service, even ignoring the reduced quality (and whatever DP says, it is reduced quality).

I may be missing something, and if I am please point me to the reliable add ons with no or few dead links.

Comment

Got a parking ticket today from a private firm, the one who manages our building. I parked the girlfriends car in the visitor parking Monday night and signed it in.

Went to bring it to the mechanics this morning and there is a ticket on the windshield for $125 (steep!) for "Failure to sign in each day". lol. Jokers.

Obviously going to contest it, as they are a private firm and don't really have any way to enforce but legitimately I can't recall a sign saying I need to sign in every day and even still, what a ridiculous rule to enforce.

If worst comes to worst I'll send them a sally sobstory saying I've been laid off and can't afford to pay it this side of Christmas.
                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          It's not something I use often, but every time I try to use xbmc to watch anything, 99% things previously set up do not work. I know it's the nature of illegal streams, but I can't understand how it can ever be a reliable alternative to real tv service, even ignoring the reduced quality (and whatever DP says, it is reduced quality).
                                                          I'm only just after cancelling my sky/bt contracts after running kodi alongside for a year.

I have not found any excellent Live TV replication apps at all. There's a couple that are useful every now and again, but nothing as simple and as guaranteed as simply changing the channel on sky.

I used Kodi almost exclusively for film/tv watching (on-demand not live!), and was able to watch almost everything I was interested in in full HD through a single app (Genesis) though apparently that might be coming to an end soon enough.

I'm more than comfortable telling people to use kodi instead of netflix etc, not quite there with competing with a sky box yet though!

Comment

I may be missing something, and if I am please point me to the reliable add ons with no or few dead links.
                                                            Genesis works perfectly for me for series anyway, and the HD streams are excellent quality most of the time.

films are a bit more hit and miss

Comment

For live TV I find it rubbish (with the exception of FilmOn for live UK terrestrial channels) but for movies and tv shows (non-live) I never have issues with either 1Channel or Genesis.

I use starstreams and Phoenix for sports, but starstreams has become very unreliable since the start of the new season and quality has dropped a lot.
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Peaceful protest. Quote the section. 3:45 shit gets real.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdXqSQl0M5c

Pity he couldn't bate the cunt more at the end
                                                                  https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    Cbeebies and all that jazz yeah
                                                                    There's a channel called BabyTv on Sky. It's the best way to avoid shit all over the place when you're changing a nappy. They glue to it and don't move. Never any ads, just sweet distraction, on repeat. Is that there?
                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by TheVelvetFog View Post
                                                                      Hi folks,

Looking for some advice. I got a surprise birthday present for my 30th to Vegas for the McGregor fight. I've found a fella on adverts looking to sell a ticket to the fight and agreed a price.

Basically I'm just wondering is it possible for him to transfer the ticket to my name on ticketmaster there and then when I give him the cash? Do ticketmaster charge anything for the service if so?

Cheers
                                                                      I have used ticketmaster transfer to sell tickets, no charge and it's instant. You'll get an email to confirm the tickets. Just make sure you click through, accept the tickets and make sure they're in your account.

Comment

Yeah im feeling the party is nearing the end for kodi(xbmc) because all that addons are doing is sniffing and pulling streams from websites and with the world is buying 'ready to go' boxes its overwhelming the bandwidth now.
                                                                        The developer who does the Genesis addon is at the end of his tether and threatned to abandon with it all and the complaints etc so if he goes it will be worse for a while.
                                                                        To avoid buffering issues for the last couple years ive been downloading from utorrent and transferring the files to the usb in the kodi box with WinSCP.
                                                                        codesnake who does Openlec versions for boxes can go at any time meaning there is nobody to take it up. Like he did with MX2 box. So with a lot of addons and builds your really relying on one guy so i agree the tv/movie stream bandwagon is starting to wain.
                                                                        The way its going is paid subs where addons have their own protected bandwidth. Im happy doing this for sports addons because you have every 3pm KO with no issues.

Comment

Have to go to a wedding soon and they invite says that its Black tie... WTF does that mean

Fwiw I don't have a black suit but I do have a black tie and a white shirt.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                            Yeah im feeling the party is nearing the end for kodi(xbmc) because all that addons are doing is sniffing and pulling streams from websites and with the world is buying 'ready to go' boxes its overwhelming the bandwidth now.
                                                                            The developer who does the Genesis addon is at the end of his tether and threatned to abandon with it all and the complaints etc so if he goes it will be worse for a while.
                                                                            To avoid buffering issues for the last couple years ive been downloading from utorrent and transferring the files to the usb in the kodi box with WinSCP.
                                                                            codesnake who does Openlec versions for boxes can go at any time meaning there is nobody to take it up. Like he did with MX2 box. So with a lot of addons and builds your really relying on one guy so i agree the tv/movie stream bandwagon is starting to wain.
                                                                            The way its going is paid subs where addons have their own protected bandwidth. Im happy doing this for sports addons because you have every 3pm KO with no issues.
                                                                            details of useful stream sites / apps? PM if necessary. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Have to go to a wedding soon and they invite says that its Black tie... WTF does that mean

It means you wear a tuxedo.
                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                A white tuxedo with a black tie obviously
                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                                  offsidestreams.com

Comment

Some wanker wants everybody to rent a tuxedo, then realising that it's not worth it for the extortionate amount, buy a tuxedo instead again. That they will never use. Lose the friend.

Comment

@SP, Cane, top hat and tails. White gloves if you've got them.

No gift.

Comment

You'd want to show up at one of them with 20 or 30 lads, tap the Guard on the shoulder and tell him to leave the room for 5 mins, then proceed to bate the shite out of the lot of them

See how many of them start screaming "Gaaaaarrrdddd, Guuaarrrrrd"

Comment

“I Thought It Was An Irish Water Protest” – Defends Garda WX152
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

No.1
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            Starstreams(but subs are closed at the moment).

No.2
                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                            Offsidestreams. Like Shrapnel says and who ive also got a sub from too for the last about 3 years. Has all the 3pm premierships, and any sport that is worth watching as well as live tv uk,irl,US tv channels and that but i use it only for the live sports, the good thing about this one is that the channels are 24/7 whereas starstreams the event only comes on when the event starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                              Nice offer tomorrow for the PP Gold Cup for those who want to have their bet on BetBright.com. Money back if your bet loses, max refund £10. T&C's apply etc etc. Applicable to all bets placed from 8am tomorrow morning.
                                                                                              Come here, will you ever go back on that fucking podcast the fuck, the horse they tipped today fell on it's arse, what the fuck is that like!

Didnt even make half the way round ar naughtin!

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                Getting good wifi and paying for one of those dream box yolks surely the way to go? Mate of mine sells them down here and he gave me a demo and they're class. I live alone so just torrent any show I watch or stream live sports but for someone with a family they'd be worth it imo.
                                                                                                I've been building them using a Pi, sticking a build on them (black box is the nuts atm) and then passing them on for cost.
                                                                                                It's handy but a pain in the arse for me for tech phobic relatives calling me up all the time looking for x match or y movie

Comment

You are 100% using the wrong things if you are thinking that.
                                                                                                  reliable addons
                                                                                                  dextertv Live IPTV (requires sign up, no charge)
                                                                                                  genesis (movies and tv, requires a little fiddling to change preference order of sources)
                                                                                                  Phoenix (an absolute must have with weekly premier pass every game, no charge)

edit +1 to the masses wrecking heads. I'm a member of a closed group on FB
                                                                                                  of a few builds. It lasted 2 mins before I turned off notifications from the amount of inane questions.
                                                                                                  Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-11-15, 16:49.

Comment

Comment

You'd have to be an awful wanker to have a black tie wedding imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                        OK I googled that and it looks like a shit suit with velvet bits WTaF?
                                                                                                        Why would someone do that to me?

So what do I do ? Rent some piece of shit that a dumbass teenagers puked on at their debs?
                                                                                                        How much is that going to cost me?

Comment

There's a channel called BabyTv on Sky. It's the best way to avoid shit all over the place when you're changing a nappy. They glue to it and don't move. Never any ads, just sweet distraction, on repeat. Is that there?
                                                                                                          LOL, no idea.
                                                                                                          I'm learning more and more, I havent a fucking clue what I've gotten meself into

Comment

How much of a farmer are you exactly?

Do you drink tae from the saucer and get the milk straight for the cows... oohh wait, we already know about that

Comment

SP you have be trolling not knowing what 'black tie' means or what a tuxedo is?

Comment

That weird story of the girl who seduced her friend while pretending to be a man ended up in a UK court yesterday and the strap on wearer was given an eight year http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...case-1.2427074

Really not sure what to make of that... charge was sexual assault hmmmm

Comment

So what do I do ? Rent some piece of shit that a dumbass teenagers puked on at their debs?
                                                                                                                  If you know a few more going make an agreement between a few of ye to ignore the tux request. You're a cunt if ya do it alone but if a few do it youll be grand. Such a daft request.
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                    SP you have be trolling not knowing what 'black tie' means or what a tuxedo is?
                                                                                                                    But knows what WTaF is, which I had to google
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        You'd have to be an awful wanker to have a black tie wedding imo.
                                                                                                                        morning suits are for weddings, black ties are for parties/cocktails/events.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X