X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit up Pennys for matching onesies beforehand m8

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      ah man, i was kinda hoping it wasn't the gayFF guy!
      fyp

Was funking Bertie myself
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        I would say student life is lovely sharing with 12 others lol!!!

WTF is that. It is more to do with being a bit of a useless ounce than being a student I would say. I was making family dinners (albeit - simple ones) when I was 13, and all were tasty (if simple). Person who made it obv is a bit wet behind the ears.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
          WTF is that. It is more to do with being a bit of a useless ounce than being a student I would say. I was making family dinners (albeit - simple ones) when I was 13, and all were tasty (if simple). Person who made it obv is a bit wet behind the ears.
          Think it was the cleaning up that was the problem not the cooking
          airport, lol

Comment

well I can tell you Chanel didnt make it as she cant boil a fucking egg
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bizarre

Edit: Emmet way ahead of me
                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 12-11-15, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                      Yeah, leaving my Dad behind would be tough. GF is totally cool with going, think she would pick up work easily enough

I'd be working for the same company but we are pretty decentralised so they have a totally separate P&L which I can't see so no idea of possible compensation.

One big plus is that London is both a branch and EU regional HQ so if you shine there, there is potential to go far but this will come down to money at the end of the day.

Should be able to get more details tomorrow. May turn out to be nothing but it's at least nice to know you are in demand. Also can't do any harm in my next review if I stay in Dublin

Lao Lao Lao, what's going on 'ere then?.

Comment

ma'am we've established she can't cook, the issue is just how much she can't cook
                        nothing absolutely nothing , beans in microwave and toast thats about it tbh
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Hitch downloaded man with tar.

Comment

ah man, i was kinda hoping it wasn't the gay guy!
                            Will be fairly disappointed if it's him (obv looks like it). Had a different touchy feely FFer in mind when I first heard it.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                              nothing absolutely nothing , beans in microwave and toast thats about it tbh
                              She should learn if she is going to do that job

Aside for the health benifits, comes in fucking handy when picking a fight with a chef, when he knows you have a clue what your on about

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                She should learn if she is going to do that job

Aside for the health benifits, comes in fucking handy when picking a fight with a chef, when he knows you have a clue what your on about
                                I can't imagine a situation like that arising, chefs are all lovely
                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                  I can't imagine a situation like that arising, chefs are all lovely
                                  Funny thing about TV chefs

Anyone I know who has worked for Ramsey couldn't speak more highly of him

Lovely fella to work for apparently, do anything for you if YOU do your job

Marco Perrier White who has built a lovely lad image on TV however is a notorious c**t & happy at it

Comment

rather than offering your spare evenings to eamonhonda - you might need to instead do an Anthony Bourdain and offer your services to the great unwashed of the cooking world.

Scene: LSBCooksWith... Take 1: Chanel

LSB: have you washed up after eating?

[pause]

[longer pause]

[pause]

[one more pause, but i think this is the last one]

[not really a pause]

Chanel: yep

[pause]

[longer pause]

[pause]

[one more pause, but i think this is the last one]

[not really a pause]

[LSB] Cool, that'll stop the mold so...

[/end scene]

Send her on 'Kitchen Impossible'. Worth checking out, great lol, with feels.

Michel Roux Jr. puts eight out-of-work people with disabilities through an intensive four week introduction to catering, one of the toughest jobs aroundFind ...

Thursday | 9pm | Channel 4Find out more here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/kitchen-impossible-with-michel-roux-jr

Fantastic banter out of Jack.

Comment

Comment

quoting that hitch post could become the new longcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                          Funny thing about TV chefs

Anyone I know who has worked for Ramsey couldn't speak more highly of him

Lovely fella to work for apparently, do anything for you if YOU do your job

Marco Perrier White who has built a lovely lad image on TV however is a notorious c**t & happy at it
                                          The first TV show that follows him really gets that across, it's before he became a caricature. He sacks a waiter who's just left devastated for messing up and throwing away the opportunity.

Comment

Comment

me and chad will be over, will bring our pj's, deadParrot may join
                                              we'll get Pringles and icecream
                                              Jammers and mantalk.
                                              How it's meant to be
                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Great tribal council in Survivor...
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Emily Blunt - SO FKING SEXY

that's all good night.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                      Anyway, these two school girls (about 13/14) got on and starting making cat sounds (miaow) and kept saying "who has the cat on here, I'm allergic to cats". T
                                                      That's weird - I was on a bus this morning and whatever a guy was doing on his phone it sounded like cat noises. Woman in front of him turns around and proclaims thank Jesus it wasn't a cat, because she's "afeared" of cats and would have had to get off the bus if it were one.

Actually had a lunch chat with a guy kinda on this topic - he said he goes to a local Buddhist temple every two weeks for a three hour session that's a mixture of talks and meditation. I guess there's a live version in Dublin too?
                                                      There are various Buddhist groups of different traditions in Dublin. The one I go to has this meditation / talk on Tuesday nights that's open to folk. Mind you Feetmagic doesn't live in Dublin.

Comment

keep getting A-J, A-10, but not really sure what they're worth
                                                        Thats premium.

Comment

Storm Anto ftw.

Comment

Will attend parent teacher meetings, 100e per hour inc travel time.
                                                            I'll throw in a debrief via skype for free.
                                                            No one?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Uncle Buck movie clips: http://j.mp/1J92CRLBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/uh8B2SDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Unc...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Uncle Buck movie clips: http://j.mp/1J92CRLBUY THE MOVIE: http://amzn.to/uh8B2SDon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Unc...

Comment

Someone hit me with some Netflix Recommendations?

Documentaries or decent Series please!

Asanka yew.
                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                Someone hit me with some Netflix Recommendations?

Documentaries or decent Series please!

Asanka yew.
                                                                Selection is different in Canada I think. Are the 30 for 30s there? What series have you seen, what genre of documentary you looking for?

Have you seen The Internets Own Boy?
                                                                Edit: I can view the listings for Canadian Netflix I'll have a look
                                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 13-11-15, 01:42.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Rubble Kings
                                                                  The wrecking crew
                                                                  No no: A dockumentary
                                                                  Hoop dreams
                                                                  20 feet from stardom
                                                                  Cocaine Cowboys
                                                                  The central Park five
                                                                  West of memories
                                                                  Indie game
                                                                  The thin blue line
                                                                  Searching for sugarman
                                                                  Bill cunningham new York
                                                                  The imposter
                                                                  Into the abyss

All tried tested and worth watching
                                                                  Last edited by eamonhonda; 13-11-15, 01:56.
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

TV shows :
                                                                    Friday night lights
                                                                    Top boy ( start with this)

TV show selection is poor, sesame you've seen house of cards and breaking bad
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Obv innocent until proven guilty and all but if the former minister who resigned yesterday turns out to be guilty of what he is accused of he demonstrated outrageous neck coming out and lapping up the media spotlight during the yes equality campaign

Comment

@Theresa - Cowspiracy is worth a gander. Partisan to the hilt, but filter it and there's some decent messages!

Comment

keep getting A-J, A-10, but not really sure what they're worth
                                                                          4 bet all in pre surely?

Yes... I realise Im 10 hours too late here
                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Cowspiracy is great.

Also watch

The Century of the Self
                                                                            king of kong.
                                                                            The Thin Blue Line.
                                                                            He named me malala
                                                                            wolfpack
                                                                            blackfish
                                                                            the cove
                                                                            The act of killing
                                                                            Planet Earth
                                                                            Life (Attenborough edition)
                                                                            Frozen Planet
                                                                            Touching the Void
                                                                            The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara
                                                                            The imposter
                                                                            Waltz with Bashir
                                                                            Searching for Sugar Man
                                                                            How to Die in Oregon
                                                                            If you are able for it: Earthlings.
                                                                            Sound City
                                                                            The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz
                                                                            Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father
                                                                            Jurassic park.
                                                                            Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 13-11-15, 10:35.

Comment

I assume almost everyone has seen Blackfish at this stage?

It's had big repercussions and was back in the news this week actually
                                                                              As SeaWorld announces an end to its killer whale shows in San Diego, here is an overview of its recent troubled history, following trainer deaths, a critical documentary and social media action

SeaWorld announces it will end theatrical orca shows at its theme park in San Diego next year, as part of a major overhaul of the company, but not at its theme parks in Orlando or San Antonio.
                                                                              Excellent documentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                I assume almost everyone has seen Blackfish at this stage?

It's had big repercussions and was back in the news this week actually
                                                                                As SeaWorld announces an end to its killer whale shows in San Diego, here is an overview of its recent troubled history, following trainer deaths, a critical documentary and social media action

Excellent documentary.
                                                                                Sadly One direction had even more of an impact on negative seaworld press than that documentary

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34123070

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                  Cowspiracy is great.

Also watch

The Century of the Self
                                                                                  king of kong.
                                                                                  The Thin Blue Line.
                                                                                  He named me malala
                                                                                  wolfpack
                                                                                  blackfish
                                                                                  the cove
                                                                                  The act of killing
                                                                                  Planet Earth
                                                                                  Life (Attenborough edition)
                                                                                  Frozen Planet
                                                                                  Touching the Void
                                                                                  The Fog of War: Eleven Lessons from the Life of Robert S. McNamara
                                                                                  The imposter
                                                                                  Waltz with Bashir
                                                                                  Searching for Sugar Man
                                                                                  How to Die in Oregon
                                                                                  If you are able for it: Earthlings.
                                                                                  Sound City
                                                                                  The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz
                                                                                  Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father
                                                                                  Jurassic park.
                                                                                  Where would you get the time for that

Comment

My favourite local restaurant is hosting it's official re-opening tonight. Have they never heard of paraskevidekatriaphobia? Balsy move though

Comment

@ Michelle, I'm just off the phone to Sky customer service, I have a faulty remote. The told me they're gonna charge me €22 to replace it. WTF?

I'm with them 12 years, have spent in the region of €12k with them over that time.

I told them to stick it. I'm gonna cancel and move to Virgin.

Cunce. Tell your bosses I said that.
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Rolf Harris is diabetic and nearly died from a chocolate a sweet overdose in Jail.

I like to think that someone was going by and offered him chocolate, he accepted and it had terrible consequences for the full irony. I presume the most cowardly suicide attempt in history really and but still a bit fitting that his favorite tool for getting kids would be what kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                          That's not that much stuff? Don't have to do them all at once like, I usually watch films and documentaries with a friend and chat about them, documentaries are usually better than films. I can imagine you work longer hours than me and that must be it?

Comment

Ireland New Zealand confirmed for Chicago next november. I heard that the NZ Maori's will play USA the day before as well.

Comment

He doesn't have children. Anyone without children has far more time than they realise until it's too late!

Comment

Was handed a few grands worth of equipment in Cairo to bring back to Dublin with me. Stuf has been around the world a dozen times and other than being stung by various bent customs guys for a few hundred dollars here and there they have always got home safely...until today
                                                                                                Bag appears on the carousel at Dublin Airport open mostly and empty.
                                                                                                I can pinpoint the chief suspect as a particular one of the three police that inspect your bags before get checked in in Lagos who got excited at the sight of the goodies in the bag. FFS!
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                  That's not that much stuff? Don't have to do them all at once like, I usually watch films and documentaries with a friend and chat about them, documentaries are usually better than films. I can imagine you work longer hours than me and that must be it?
                                                                                                  It would take me at least a year to get through that. I suppose I'd never watch stuff with friends though, I only meet people in licenced premises!

Comment

Since Buffalo19 changed to a chicken place I can't find anywhere to order a good burger delivered to Ranelagh.

Does anyone know somewhere that's decent? I would dearly like to have a good burger and some beers in or around my person during the match this evening.

You can order Bobos on Deliveroo but they don't seem to let you tell them you don't want onions, and then you end up spending the guts of €20 on a burger you end up picking stuff out of

Comment

Heard good things about assie burger place (seems oddly cheap) but I haven't eaten there myself.

Comment

Heard good things about assie burger place (seems oddly cheap) but I haven't eaten there myself.
                                                                                                        I've had it a few times. I know people who go mad for it but I think it's only fair. Might be the best option alright.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                          Rolf Harris is diabetic and nearly died from a chocolate a sweet overdose in Jail.

I like to think that someone was going by and offered him chocolate, he accepted and it had terrible consequences for the full irony. I presume the most cowardly suicide attempt in history really and but still a bit fitting that his favorite tool for getting kids would be what kills him.
                                                                                                          I wonder though now he is old and lost his libido does he curse the pervert he once was or does he still harbour those filthy thoughts. Either way the real culprit (the younger Rolf) seems to have had many years of freedom (ie the prime of his life) This always seems to sour things when I consider are they really getting their just rewards.
                                                                                                          Saville sitting at the divils right hand side now really got off sccot free.

Death by choclate seems fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                            I wonder though now he is old and lost his libido does he curse the pervert he once was or does he still harbour those filthy thoughts.
                                                                                                            John Updike has a great piece, I can't locate it online right now, that he wrote I think in his early seventies about how his libido had disappeared and it was the greatest feeling of liberation he had ever experienced.

I know, I don't have long to wait etc. yada yada
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                              @ Michelle, I'm just off the phone to Sky customer service, I have a faulty remote. The told me they're gonna charge me €22 to replace it. WTF?

I'm with them 12 years, have spent in the region of €12k with them over that time.

I told them to stick it. I'm gonna cancel and move to Virgin.

Cunce. Tell your bosses I said that.
                                                                                                              Have u HD subscription? If not go to sky kiosk in shopping centre and tell them. U get new box new remote, have to take HD though but it has the 300 box sets now inc. Only way to get it . I think iv a spare remote actually. I'll have a look when home at 9pm
                                                                                                              If i find it ill post it.
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

checkout

Aussie Outback Tallaght
                                                                                                                Belgard Square W

Aussie Outback Kimmage
                                                                                                                Ravensdale Park

A very nice Burger the best i had in dublin

Comment

GFYSP
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    I've had it a few times. I know people who go mad for it but I think it's only fair. Might be the best option alright.
                                                                                                                    eddie rockets delivery near you?
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I have a onePlus two invite open for 3 days

but its on my email i think that can be change
                                                                                                                      if anyone want it PM

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        eddie rockets delivery near you?
                                                                                                                        He wants a nice burger.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Written and Directed by Neel KolhatkarCastNeel KolhatkarCait Burley (Insta cait.bonnie)Caspar HardakerRomy BartzJonathan LoJess Sobanski

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X