X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go back and defend yer belt now ye pup.

Comment

Best MMA fight I have seen. McGregor is funny. I was nervous throughout but I don't know if I want him to win or lose.
      Judges got it right imo.

Comment

Sooo much to like about that fight. One has a bust up face and other a broken foot!

worth staying up for

Comment

What a fight, but money talked
          Ah I. Full of shit he won the 2nd just didn't feel like it at the time.
          What a fucking fight,
          Last edited by Guest; 21-08-16, 04:37.

Comment

What a ****ing fight!!

Some heart out of both of them. Thought Connor was dead at one point but he had damaged Diaz enough to hang in there. Very close, but probably correct decision. On a simple level, Diaz was slightly more bloodied and ****ed up at the end.

He's not a 170 fighter imo, though they clearly nailed their prep as much as they ever were going to.
            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The bloodied up has feck all to do a with it? He is always like that
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                Bets for the night.

Singles:

Cody Garbrant Round 1 15/8- largest bet of the night.
                Artem round 1 KO 4/1
                McGregor Round 1,2,3 - 9/4 enhanced Pp
                McGregor straight 4/5

Lucky 15:

Johnson Round 2
                Means round 1
                Lim Round 2
                McGoat round 4

Large Double:

Garbrant by finish 3/5
                Means by finish 4/7

Accum-
                Artem, McGoat, Means, Cowboy, Johnson, Garbrant

Hype
                TY - some shouts

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                  The bloodied up has feck all to do a with it? He is always like that
                  Of course it has - it was the product of hard clean shots landed in the first two rounds. Shots that put him off his feet three times.
                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

It got too late for me so I went to bed an hour before the right.
                    Posted by Rigger from Andy's computer.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Surprise surprise motherfucker the king is back ❤

Comment

McGoat

Comment

Comment

That was class. Also met Ariel and Niall Horan.

Comment

if you have watched the fight click here:

SPOILER

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                That was class. Also met Ariel and Niall Horan.

It was unreal,some weekend of sport

Comment

Conor was on crutches afterwards.

Comment

Just rewatcjed it. What a show. Thought he'd lost on real time bit watching back without emotion right result

Comment

That was fun.
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

broken foot.
                                        hence the lack of leg kick later
                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

That fourth round, that's what the average person doesn't have in them, fantastic.
                                          I had McGregor 1,2,4. Great fight and they'll do it again (might be a year or two though)

Also I don't see the 10-8 one judge gave to Diaz in the third. McGregor's first round much closer to a 10-8 than that. Neither a 10-8 though
                                          Last edited by Charlie Sheen; 21-08-16, 07:52.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the full fight? I can't seen to find them anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                              give it a little while and itll be up in the usual spots

Comment

What a super fight that was.

I had it 48-47 McGregor (1st, 2nd & 3rd) but the second wasn't far off going to Diaz.

I really don't want a third fight straight away between them. We've seen the build up twice in a row now. Would rather they hold off a good while yet.

Comment

Crazy day in work, stayed up to watch fight, fell asleep about 1/2 hour before, still feel fucked as if I had stayed up for whole thing

Best place to watch thew fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                    Any assistance here, it's lie looking for a needle in a haystack?
                                                    Sorry darwin, was in bed. Soccer game this morning. What I said usually works for me no problems. Obviously was a lot of interest in this one. Glad to see you got sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                      Bets for the night.

Singles:

Cody Garbrant Round 1 15/8- largest bet of the night.
                                                      Artem round 1 KO 4/1
                                                      McGregor Round 1,2,3 - 9/4 enhanced Pp
                                                      McGregor straight 4/5

Lucky 15:

Johnson Round 2
                                                      Means round 1
                                                      Lim Round 2
                                                      McGoat round 4

Large Double:

Garbrant by finish 3/5
                                                      Means by finish 4/7

Accum-
                                                      Artem, McGoat, Means, Cowboy, Johnson, Garbrant

Hype
                                                      Topped off by a good night punting.

Zut very jealous m8, you got the money worth. Great fight to attend.

Can't wait to watch back with out the emotional involvement. In real time when he stood back up for round 3, I thought that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Best steak in Dublin?

Is Shanahans still on top or have FXB's and Butchers Grill pipped it recently?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                            Best steak in Dublin?

In for GAB butchers grill rant

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                              In for GAB butchers grill rant
                                                              Have only had brunch in Butchrs Grill and their duck hash is off the chart good but have heard good things about their streaks also

GAB's input would be most welcome as our resident steak aficionado

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                Foggy Dew/Biggie

He can't lose
                                                                Still annoys me that they use the line "loud Tattoo" instead of "dread Tattoo" in the Sinead/Chieftains version

Comment

Best steak in Dublin?

FXBs Pembroke.

Was there Thursday, never fails.

Comment

Have only had brunch in Butchrs Grill and their duck hash is off the chart good but have heard good things about their streaks also

GAB's input would be most welcome as our resident steak aficionado

Comment

Hey... Would anyone have Stars money for my Boyles? Looking for anything up to €120 to play some tournies today. Not liking the new ipoker schedule at all. I'll send first.
                                                                      Cheers!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Has anyone ever had an operation for sinusitis\receurring sinus infections?

(not a request for DIY advice )

I've been having pretty much recurrent sinusitis for the last 2\3 years. Tried Doxycycline in the last couple of weeks to no avail (that stuff is used for malaria and cholera so very powerful antiobiotic) and apparently the next step is surgery. Just wondering if anyone has had experience of this and how efficient is it. tyvm
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                @LaoLao forgive me petty irritability which shames both me and my unnaturally calm ancestors, but would you pop into settings on TapaTalk and turn this off?

Not that its not vital information, but your possession of the fantastic SM-G930F is probably now generally well known after the last 50 posts
                                                                                Went into settings there and played around with it, did it work?

Sent by my fantastic SM-G930F phone signature turned off at the request of Hitchhikers Guide To...

Comment

Why would runners use old fashioned laces when they could use these ?

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Laces have been shit since the 70s
                                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I've been having pretty much recurrent sinusitis for the last 2\3 years. Tried Doxycycline in the last couple of weeks to no avail (that stuff is used for malaria and cholera so very powerful antiobiotic) and apparently the next step is surgery. Just wondering if anyone has had experience of this and how efficient is it. tyvm
                                                                                      Time to give up the bread!
                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Which of you lot apart from Dobby are playing in the WW game on boards?

Comment

Mayo suffering from their usual bout of winning line in sight syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                            Mayo suffering from their usual bout of winning line in sight syndrome.
                                                                                            Shut it you

Comment

Anyone know the deal with Electric bikes?

Sister is looking at either this or something like this Giant model at similar prices.
                                                                                              Seems to be a big difference in design between the front wheel motor on the Prestige and having the motor on the pedal shaft as most other bikes have

Comment

I had this, your sinuses would be full and pushing your eyeballs and giving you a terrible headache on bad days,

I took a few pills, etc, did nothing
                                                                                                Did my own research found a private ent guy, he shoved the camera up me nose,
                                                                                                Sinuses full of bad stuff, scheduled an operation, and 3+ years since no problems
                                                                                                Best 3 / 4 k spent in my life

Comment

Nice of McGregor to turn out for the Italian Volleyball teams final today

Comment

. Have had same usually once s year had twice this year. Absolutely miserable it is constant throbbing pain.
                                                                                                    I'd have no qualms of getting the surgery if it fixed the problem good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      Nice of McGregor to turn out for the Italian Volleyball teams final today
                                                                                                      Another McGregor lookalike also scored the winner in the West Ham game today...

SPOILER

What are you smoking Strewelpeter!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        Another McGregor lookalike also scored the winner in the West Ham game today...

SPOILER

What are you smoking Strewelpeter!
                                                                                                        Laughed hard at this. Nailed it. My thoughts exactly.
                                                                                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

In Diaz post fight conference hes vaping CBD and gives it a good bit of advertising.I dont think hes getting paid to do that but do think it wont go down well with Dana etc. Just wondering is it basically cannibis without the high? Is it legal?

At the UFC 202 post-fight press conference, Nate Diaz reflects on his loss at UFC 202, and much more Saturday night.Subscribe: http://goo.gl/dYpsgHCheck out ...

Comment

Some craic last night. Got to the arena about 5:30 pm I think and the cunce in the UFC gave me a 2nd rate media pass which meant I was a few rows back and separated from the brother but still good seats just where the fighters walk out.
                                                                                                            The atmosphere was dull enough for the prelims until Garbrandt won in pretty emphatic fashion and there was another lull until Cerrone went all mortal combat, but it still wasn't super packed out. Two yanks kicked off beside just when Johnson and Glover started so I missed the whole fight. Something about stolen tickets. Dopes.
                                                                                                            Didn't really know what to make of the crowd. Mostly drunk and somewhat annoying, but not obnoxious. Probably just a case of being the sober one in a crowd of drunks. To that point I was a bit underwhelmed by the whole thing but the true power of McGregor was obvious when it was main event time. The place was electric. It was a class fight and at the time I think I had it as a draw in rounds but looking at the big picture I thought McGregor shaded it.
                                                                                                            Afterwards on the way to the press conf I met Ariel in the lift and he said he scored it exactly as the judges did, tried to get a snap of Kanye in the hall but was told off, got a couple of McGregor as he walked past me, and also got Niall Horan, JK, Roddy and a few others.
                                                                                                            Class experience, would do again.

Last edited by Guest; 21-08-16, 18:08.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                              Hey... Would anyone have Stars money for my Boyles? Looking for anything up to €120 to play some tournies today. Not liking the new ipoker schedule at all. I'll send first.
                                                                                                              Cheers!
                                                                                                              Can do this if you are still looking

Comment

Last 2 boxing bouts were terrible judging decisions IMO. Appropriate ending.

Men's basketball Final, the final event of the games now

Comment

I think McGregor is the spit of Luke Kelly. In one particular pic anyway, too awkward to try post it on phone.
                                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Did anyone explain to him that he looks like he should be working a fish cart on Moore St in them glasses?

Comment

This website is for sale! proxybay.co is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, proxybay.co has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Not working for me. Any good torrent sites still going?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                        https://proxybay.co/

Not working for me. Any good torrent sites still going?
                                                                                                                        For the fight this morning I googled 'pirate proxy' and went through them all until I found one that worked. Haven't got the link to hand, think it was a French one.
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                          For the fight this morning I googled 'pirate proxy' and went through them all until I found one that worked. Haven't got the link to hand, think it was a French one.

Perfect, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X