• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Big news...
    Hope you're OK hun

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
      Just say it rhymed yo! Good effort imo. Infairness it's very decent of GAB to provide so much material!!!

We should run a dedicated competition actually. Could be pretty funny.
      First prize: night out with GAB
      Second prize: two nights out with GAB

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        According to a sky sports presenter they are the All England champions
        Two presenters m8. Ms. Wyse was the first to make that boo boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          I think given todays argument it's fair to say that Dublin aren't the best football team in Ireland.

I also think Solks is spot on with the hell that is changing duvet covers. It's not so much the difficulty, it's that when it goes wrong....it goes horribly wrong.
          Changing Duvets is generally not the problem for me its that I we change our sheets on Sunday evenings so I am usually hungover and tired from being away for the weekend.

It is some hassle really

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            First prize: night out with GAB
            Second prize: two nights out with GAB

Third prize a pair of steak knives.

With GAB explaining the pros and cons in 3 nightly seminars

Comment

Have they invented a robot that can iron your clothes yet, the company that does that will make all of the money

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                move on by, just another customer service rant from the guy who gets upset at shit customer service and interaction.

Called Audi Sandyford to ask about have new wiper blades on my car. Was told, easy peasy, no need to make an appointment just pop in and we will do it for you while you wait. Arrive today, main reception send me to parts where everything starts to unravel. Having requested new blades the guy pops out back and gets them and upon returning pops two boxes containing said blades on the counter and says "there you go, that will be €54". He did so in a very, that's where this ends buddy type of time so I ask if he was going to put them on for me but he told me they were short staffed and he couldn't. I am getting into my lean forward, fix my gaze upon him stance when he says "If you pop your head into the workshop next door you might find someone to stick them in for you". Anyway the rest you can imagine from here but I told him to hold onto the blades for "safekeeping". He reversed and sorted it out but fuck me - this guy should be shown the door.

Now, who can turn this into a song?
                Blades you have?
                We do !
                Fit them too!

Blades for you
                Fit them too?
                Can you not do?

Oh you cannot do!
                Let me take it out back
                I got an itchy sac

Fit them I did!
                Smarmy git he thinks
                Posh prick he thinks

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                  Changing Duvets is generally not the problem for me its that I we change our sheets on Sunday evenings so I am usually hungover and tired from being away for the weekend.

It is some hassle really
                  Change your sheets every sunday, eh? Posh cunce.
                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    new sponsor?

Comment

Opted for poem instead:

Here are your blades, sir
                      Don't be cuntish fit them now
                      Happy to oblige.

Comment

there once was a poster called Bigcitybanker
                        With his actions and words he tended to cause rancour
                        Then he sold his account
                        For an undetermined amount
                        Now some Yankee neckbeards think that he's a wanker

Comment

there once was a young man with an Audi
                          Who wanted a pair of new blades in a jiffy
                          here you go sir, new blades for your motor
                          but fit them yourself you lazy fucking nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                            We should run a dedicated competition actually. Could be pretty funny.
                            The night time entries could be good

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                              move on by, just another customer service rant from the guy who gets upset at shit customer service and interaction.

Called Audi Sandyford to ask about have new wiper blades on my car. Was told, easy peasy, no need to make an appointment just pop in and we will do it for you while you wait. Arrive today, main reception send me to parts where everything starts to unravel. Having requested new blades the guy pops out back and gets them and upon returning pops two boxes containing said blades on the counter and says "there you go, that will be €54". He did so in a very, that's where this ends buddy type of time so I ask if he was going to put them on for me but he told me they were short staffed and he couldn't. I am getting into my lean forward, fix my gaze upon him stance when he says "If you pop your head into the workshop next door you might find someone to stick them in for you". Anyway the rest you can imagine from here but I told him to hold onto the blades for "safekeeping". He reversed and sorted it out but fuck me - this guy should be shown the door.

Now, who can turn this into a song?

90% complete, now if someone wants to share song writing credits with me and Trevor Horn, feel free to finish it

I called Audi out in Sandyford
                              I said mate can I have a word
                              The wipers are gone
                              and cant wipe the shit done by the birds
                              Oh-a-oh
                              I can't see the road mate
                              Oh-a-oh
                              And I got's a hot date

He says sur come on out we got the lot
                              We'll fit them for you it will not take a jot
                              He sounded very helpful
                              So I said I'd give it a shot
                              Oh-a-oh
                              I got in the car
                              Oh-a-oh
                              The drive wasnt that far

When I got there the mood it had changed
                              It was not like we had pre-arranged
                              He waddles out and drops them at my feet
                              There you go mate our transaction is complete

<line missing>

I wont fit them for you
                              Oh-a-oh
                              Cause I got waaayy to much to do

Oh-a-oh
                              You want to kill them?
                              Oh-a-oh
                              What did you tell them?

You can shove yer wipers up yer gash
                              You ain't seeing none of my cash
                              And I hope your missus has a dirty rash
                              Oh-a-oh

<last verse goes here>

Comment

Should have gone to Halfords GAB, fit them for a tenner with a smile. There is the embarrassment that someone you know might drive past while they fit them in the Halfords maintenance ( this lad shouldn't have a car) spot.

Comment

I think Louis CK and I have reached the point whereby I can just reply to all BBV topics with a video of his. So re: GabWiperGate:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

^ fitting response to the newspaper article too

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        ^ fitting response to the newspaper article too
                                        They don't seem to be printing any letters in reply to it,I'm sure they've had a few

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          Change your sheets every sunday, eh? Posh cunce.
                                          I have been trying to push for a monday sheet changing to avoid sleeping on the sunday night sweats all week.

Obv I am over ruled on all domestic issues now

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            It's excellent, might not be for everyone. Could be a bit slow or hard to follow if you are not familiar with the books and the approach she is taking to the history.
                                            10/10 IMO.
                                            Book good?

Comment

Audi,Auu-auudii
                                              Together standing tall,
                                              We'll show him,we'll shoo--ow him
                                              We're not at his beck and call

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                Happy Birthday @The-Rigger. M8
                                                Watching and crushing 15-to-1, with age comes knowledge m8.
                                                Pancakes being served up to me for brunch. /thumbs up
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                    Book good?
                                                    Brilliant. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
                                                    She has an incredible talent and she shows it off perfectly in what she does in these books.
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Had Countdown on yesterday and Matt Le Tissier was a contestant, and he slaughtered his opponent 105-44. I'm on Ch4+1 today but he's 62-13 up on another contestant (who's got 4 letter words for 3 consecutive rounds prior to the last one where 'she thinks' she got a 7 'Eh, deposit?' she says sheepishly). How she only got 200 in the numbers with 100,75,4,4,3,1 too, i don't know.

I'm 100% convinced they have hand-picked the weakest contestants for these 2 shows so far, because although Matt is ok, he's had no competition whatsover.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Brilliant. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
                                                        She has an incredible talent and she shows it off perfectly in what she does in these books.
                                                        Nice one

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          Book good?
                                                          2 books are fantastic but are a tough read at the start. Definitely not holiday reading or just a chapter before bed but the other kind where you need to concentrate.

As always the books are much better and Cromwell is much more refined and sneaky in the TV show than the brute raised the wrong way bullying his way to influence in the books.

That was my take on them anyway and I am looking forward to the final book landing at some stage soon.

Comment

Comment

The podcast that was highly recommended on here, Serial, is going to be made into a TV show. Haven't listened to the podcast but given the reviews the potential of the show is huge.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainm...-31573646.html

Comment

Great start to the Wales Fiji game, Fiji running it in the most -ev areas, must be a national shame to kick it.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  Great start to the Wales Fiji game, Fiji running it in the most -ev areas, must be a national shame to kick it.
                                                                  Who scored the Welsh try?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    Davies
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Gareth Davies

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                        Davies
                                                                        Cheers. Would you believe I missed the first 15 mins because the wife had me changing a duvet cover. BBV is strong it seems. I need a shower.

Comment

Cheers. Would you believe I missed the first 15 mins because the wife had me changing a duvet cover. BBV is strong it seems. I need a shower.
                                                                          I am at home watching the game. The cleaner is changing my duvet cover.
                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                            Had Countdown on yesterday and Matt Le Tissier was a contestant, and he slaughtered his opponent 105-44. I'm on Ch4+1 today but he's 62-13 up on another contestant (who's got 4 letter words for 3 consecutive rounds prior to the last one where 'she thinks' she got a 7 'Eh, deposit?' she says sheepishly). How she only got 200 in the numbers with 100,75,4,4,3,1 too, i don't know.

I'm 100% convinced they have hand-picked the weakest contestants for these 2 shows so far, because although Matt is ok, he's had no competition whatsover.
                                                                            What was the target number?

Comment

Did any one see the putt Els missed. Was less than a foot and he completely missed the hole.
                                                                              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

This group A is an absolute war. Wales fans will be praying Aus do England so they can have lots of rest before the quarters.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Is Airbnb legit? Booking a place for a week or so that looks way too good to be true, first time using it.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                    Is Airbnb legit? Booking a place for a week or so that looks way too good to be true, first time using it.
                                                                                    Its as legit as eBay is legit, nothing to say individual person renting to you isn't dodge but the site is good.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                      What was the target number?
                                                                                      Sorry, 201

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                          Sister booked an amazing looking 2bed apt in Williamsburg ny 8 nights for $1500. Rent wouldn't be much less
                                                                                          it can be hit and miss depending on area and demand but there is still some value to be had.

When I was looking for places in Belfast recently all I could find was shitty looking spare rooms
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...

Comment

Also on craigslist.

Hmmmmm.

Comment

Well that looks fake as shit
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What a try!

Also; how did England lose to Wales? They are muck.

Comment

Biggar has added extra tics since Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                      Sunday night sweats are a regular thing? Thank fck, might not need that new liver after all.
                                                                                                      Tuesday poops are worse I find.

Comment

...

Comment

This is a brilliant game. It's there for Fiji and Wales are only just hanging on.

Comment

Fucking Lacey being a massive homer too.

Comment

So if you charge it down dead, you get a 5m scrum? WTF?

Comment

Lacey is a disgrace here

Comment

So if you charge it down dead, you get a 5m scrum? WTF?
                                                                                                                  5m scrum if passed back into dead ball area by kicking side.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                    5m scrum if passed back into dead ball area by kicking side.
                                                                                                                    What do you think of the reffing this half?

Comment

What do you think of the reffing this half?
                                                                                                                      Very poor, for both sides.

Most annoying thing is the inconsistency, even throughout the game. Refs so different game to game, all ping completely different things.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                        Very poor, for both sides.
                                                                                                                        Ok. Thought it was just me! Fiji getting the worst of it by far imo.

Wales are 33/1 shots to win this WC in my view.

Comment

Scots probably aren't the worst 120 shots you'll ever see, whoever they face from pool A could be out on their feet after the group stages, if I was them I'd put the 2nd team out South Africa to conserve as much energy for Somoa and the likely knockouts thereafter.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X