X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Blondie
    Boney M - I win

Boney M. performt „Ma Baker” (Live)The best of Boney M.: https://lnk.to/BoneyMSubscribe to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJOXLX2b_uMEct1r5F4...

Comment

The band playing at that theatre in Paris is Josh home from Queens of the stone age's band eagles of death metal

Comment

I have had a few but this kinda restores my faith in humanity in times of crisis

Parisians created a # to help people who can't go home safely, to give them a shelter for tonight : it's #Portesouvertes (#Opendoors)
        This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Hits so much harder in somewhere like Paris. Could be anyone out on a Friday night
              airport, lol

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Jesus this is grim stuff in Paris.

Comment

Irish dude tweeting from nearby

This too shall pass.

Comment

seriously grim videos going up here, wouldn't click through lightly!

Comment

If the reports of what is happening in the concert hall are in any way true, its truly shocking.
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Jesus - at least 40 dead. Not sure why France is on the list of target countries for terrorism
                          Even though it's somewhat aspirational i would have thought 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité', is like a red rag to a bull for IS. More surprised they haven't had a go at Shannon airport yet.
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

First French Curfew since World War II.

Comment

Ya, so im gonna find a comedy to watch and avoid the internet/news coverage of Paris for the time being.

Might read up on it on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                First French Curfew since World War II.
                                Border closures, would that mean no tourists in ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  Border closures, would that mean no tourists in ?
                                  Nobody in or out

Doesn't look like this is true, probably going to try prevent anyone involved getting out of the country
                                  Last edited by Emmet; 13-11-15, 23:39.

Comment

Also fuck these dickheads

Comment

Comment

Only a matter of time before they hit somewhere in england
                                        There was obviously some Intel chatter with the German footballers being evacuated from their hotel earlier. Fucking nuts

Comment

Jesus - at least 40 dead. Not sure why France is on the list of target countries for terrorism
                                          Seriously?

40 years of huge numbers of Maghreb and Western African immigrants stuffed into dead end ghettos with no facilities or state support. The french state has never made any attempt to foster multiculturalism, you either assimilate into the french way of life or fuck off to the banlieues.

Not taking away from tonight's atrocities but this has been brewing for a long time.

Comment

So my company are having a Christmas party.
                                            Theme: disco inferno

Have to think the situation is involved somehow.

Comment

Comment

There's a Periscope feed from near that theatre live now
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                  Only a matter of time before they hit somewhere in england
                                                  There was obviously some Intel chatter with the German footballers being evacuated from their hotel earlier. Fucking nuts
                                                  If your looking from a nutjobs point of view then shannon would be a legitimate target.
                                                  Thats some quality enrichment the french are getting from multculturism all right.

Comment

Comment

If Mick Wallace and Clare Daly can invade Shannon...

It's way too irrelevant in an international perspective to be considered though. 'Oh you let planes land in your runway'
                                                      They've both managed to embarrass themselves further already once this evening...

Comment

He's going to get a beating for this in the media

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Few in bad taste tonight..

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Few in bad taste tonight..

They goverments never seem to learn.
                                                            The us funded the mujahideen and osama bin laden who then was head of al queda.
                                                            They the cia have funded and trained rebels mercenrys in Syria who will fight for anyone who pays them.
                                                            It does not take a genius if you were an isis organiser to smuggle operatives into europe as refugees no passport no proof of identity.

Helped by an open borders policy tragic as this is it might benefit the rest of europe if it stops millions of migrants being let into a europe that does not need or mostly want them.

Comment

I really hope this 100 number inside the concert is bullshit. ffs
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Facebook has this thing that people can mark themselves safe. It popped up for me that my friend "is safe during paris terror attacks"

Comment

Horrible fucking day altogether. On top of the Paris tragedy, the accident here in Donegal this afternoon where a man and woman were killed in a bad RTA turned out to be a friend of mines fiancé. Such a shock when you know people involved in these events

There was some crazy driving on that road today, Tony and I were along it no more than 40 minutes before the accident and there were a load of maniacs about.

I can't imagine what the guy is going through. Engaged 10 months ago, just moved into the house he built and now she is gone. Life can be so cruel...

Comment

I really hope this 100 number inside the concert is bullshit. ffs
                                                                    It's crazy I don't know what to think.
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Jesus Christ. This is insane.

Comment

Sigh, 3 and a bit hours to bubble the Deepstack with bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          It's crazy I don't know what to think.
                                                                          Bed now but not looking forward to reading the headlines at 6am
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

How does anyone involved in these attacks think it will do anything other than make the situation worse for people like them?

Comment

Fuck me, airports closed. All flights grounded.

Comment

Bed now but not looking forward to reading the headlines at 6am
                                                                                Sticking with it for the night at work. So grim
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Some harrowing eyewitness accounts.

Comment

Comment

The clip of the fans singing national anthem leaving stade de France is eerie. People come together quickly, nobody knows when it's gonna be their country or city
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

That feed is insane.

Comment

what did dobby post during the ireland game this time... bbv curse seems to just have one target these days but he always falls for it
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                            Seriously?

40 years of huge numbers of Maghreb and Western African immigrants stuffed into dead end ghettos with no facilities or state support. The french state has never made any attempt to foster multiculturalism, you either assimilate into the french way of life or fuck off to the banlieues.

Not taking away from tonight's atrocities but this has been brewing for a long time.
                                                                                            this

I'd be very surprised if any of the headcases who did this haven't French passports, highly unlikely to be reported as such media though.

Comment

Weird fucking night. Mad for Ireland winning then mad for family to be ok in a capital city.

I live in a world of advanced caveman. People kill and sacrifice themselves cause they bought into a fairytale.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't real.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                How does anyone involved in these attacks think it will do anything other than make the situation worse for people like them?
                                                                                                Do you think the people responsible are unaware of the likely reaction? They are more aware of the outcome of these events than any of the other players. All terror groups follow the same tactics to a certain degree, from the IRA to ISIS.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                    Do you think the people responsible are unaware of the likely reaction? They are more aware of the outcome of these events than any of the other players. All terror groups follow the same tactics to a certain degree, from the IRA to ISIS.
                                                                                                    The ones who think God is directly telling them what to do tend to be less rational than the other whackos.
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

What is most shocking of all is the intense hatred. Whatever about ideals but the deep rooted hatred of these people comes from a very dark place. Somehow that hate has to be tackled and diluted .

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                        Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                        The young brain washed fools who carry out the atrocities believe that through their life sacrifice they are helping their people and will be adored as martyrs like those who have gone before them. They believe that the wrongs or perceived wrongs inflicted on them or their relations still living in the middle east by occupying armies justifies the murder of innocent people ( they will point to examples like the recent drone bombing of hospitals etc).

Although the IRA preferred to make sure their cowards were well gone from the scene before blowing up innocent people they did manage to convince a few young fools to starve themselves to death . They used the martyrdom around their deaths as a recruiting tool.

The leaders meanwhile will look at history and see how almost every terrorist campaign ends in negotiations of some sort and the credibility and mainstream acceptance that follows. Just look at our own little Island and how quickly murderers have attained positions of power.

Isis seem to be a different beast altogether in that they don't seem to want autonomy over certain land or have a list of demands that they wish to negotiate on. They just seem to want to kill anyone who is not Muslim and even those Muslims who are not Muslim enough.

Comment

Turo is a smart idea. Airbnb of car rentals. Don't think it's in Europe yet, but you'd imagine people would happily ditch car rental companies without a seconds doubt.

So, if something unfortunate does happen while your car is being rented, we believe your insurance policy should not be touched.
                                                                                                          Wary

Comment

Turo is a smart idea. Airbnb of car rentals. Don't think it's in Europe yet, but you'd imagine people would happily ditch car rental companies without a seconds doubt.
                                                                                                            Airbnb works because the standard alternative can be horrendously expensive.

You can hire basically a decent brand new car for €25/day these days.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                              Isis seem to be a different beast altogether in that they don't seem to want autonomy over certain land or have a list of demands that they wish to negotiate on. They just seem to want to kill anyone who is not Muslim and even those Muslims who are not Muslim enough.
                                                                                                              Isis make Al Queda look like boy scouts. Their main objective is to restore the Caliphate, killing all kaffirs (that would include you and me) along the way.

Western liberals looking around for reasons to blame themselves are the modern day equivalent of Chamberlain and Daladier.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                                                What is most shocking of all is the intense hatred. Whatever about ideals but the deep rooted hatred of these people comes from a very dark place. Somehow that hate has to be tackled and diluted .
                                                                                                                the Saudis bear ultimate responsibility, let them sort it out

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'd say Pat Carey is kicking himself he didn't wait a day.

Comment

Gatwick airport evacuated apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        The ones who think God is directly telling them what to do tend to be less rational than the other whackos.
                                                                                                                        Cmon, you know the leaders aren't following God. Religion is always just a tool.

Comment

All the posts on Facebook about France are being broken up by some girl I know who's putting up instagram photos of how great her holiday is
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 14-11-15, 10:54.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X