This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
    If another election is called soon will he definitely step aside or be pushed? One of them has to happen but it won't leave FG with a huge amount of time.
    Election - he steps aside

Minority govt - he might get 12-18 months max before being encouraged to 'enjoy his well-earned retirement with the thanks of a grateful nation and party'.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

If another election is called soon will he definitely step aside or be pushed?
      I don't see another election. I think it was a scare tactic to make people loyal to him. His party don't want another election.
      I don't see him stepping aside.

I think it's his way of saying if you put me on the chopping board you are there too.

ENDA
      “history will be kind” to the outgoing Cabinet.
      uh huh

He said a lot there. The Verbal Irony is strong. It's a threat.
      This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

He will hold on for as long as he can.
        This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

FF popularity has been steadily rising the last few weeks/months and they have now overtaken FG in the polls. Irish water is hated by a significant number of people. Enda Kenny is an idiot who will is largely hated and another 4 weeks on the campaign with more deluded nonsense spewing fourth from his mouth will give FG another big dent in their popularity. Sabbataging the talks over Irish Water and going to the polls now for FF is the smartest thing they can do. Give it another 6 months and FG might actually get rid of Enda and then their in a big fight.
          You are probably right but it seems to me that there has been more open honest and constructive discussion since the election than in last few years. It might finally be getting through to the numskulls that water has to be paid for and it is better that it is metered and paid for by a progressive charge.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

It's a great story though for papers.

It's speculation not analysis though.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
              Didn't get to find out ultimately who was afraid of Virginia Woolf. Got to the interval, took one sip of my G&T, and turned on my phone to find several frantic messages. Wife had cut herself to the bone while doing the washing-up and got herself carted off to Beaumont bleeding profusely while the neighbour (Zuut's m8) came in to mind the kids. All grand in the end, couple of stitches and she'll be home soon. Kids seem totally unfussed.

Moral of the story: keep your phone off until the end of the show.
              Should have gone to Beaumont, 6 hours after seeing Triage nurse still waiting to go in, 12 ahead of us plus any emergencies.

It is a grim place to be . Went to the toilet and came out to find a junkie that was behind us had taken my bottle of coke off the seat, " sorry bud I thought it was mine, I only had a sup ye can have it back" . I declined the offer.

Comment

How come when I go to get a pic to post here, I can no longer see copy image URL on said Pic?
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  You are probably right but it seems to me that there has been more open honest and constructive discussion since the election than in last few years.
                  People have calmed down alright.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                    Should have gone to Beaumont, 6 hours after seeing Triage nurse still waiting to go in, 12 ahead of us plus any emergencies.

It is a grim place to be . Went to the toilet and came out to find a junkie that was behind us had taken my bottle of coke off the seat, " sorry bud I thought it was mine, I only had a sup ye can have it back" . I declined the offer.
                    Fairly polite junkie tbf!

Tuesday night probably the nut time for A&E.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                      You are probably right but it seems to me that there has been more open honest and constructive discussion since the election than in last few years. It might finally be getting through to the numskulls that water has to be paid for and it is better that it is metered and paid for by a progressive charge.

As Shashka mentioned I do think Irish Water Inc is a big problem while getting people to pay for Water is a much smaller problem. The way FG set it up and some of the things Irish Water have done has just made it a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                        How come when I go to get a pic to post here, I can no longer see copy image URL on said Pic?
                        Google changed their privacy policy afaik

Comment

The way FG set it up and some of the things Irish Water have done has just made it a shambles.
                          Elaborate

Comment

I am not great with IT matters. It's not something I know a lot about I would be half imagining it up.

I don't know a lot about HTML and Java etc.

Some places do not wish images to be shared via links.Some places don't wish you to use a direct Url.

I usually have to get my brother to just fix it!

I think google can tell when it's requested. Then they might block it.

For the life of my I can't tell you how though.

If you try image hosting if you download what you want it might work for you.

Comment

Try a diff browser maybe.

Comment

Some websites let certain browsers copy urls but not others. It might be licensing agreement thingy. ( I am imagining that bit up!).

Comment

All grand in the end, couple of stitches and she'll be home soon. Kids seem totally unfussed.

Moral of the story: keep your phone off until the end of the show.
                                  Least she is ok .

Comment

Google changed their privacy policy afaik
                                    That makes sense.

Comment

Elaborate

Giving a guy like Phil hogan the task of setting it up was a bad idea. He's not exactly a person people will warm to. They should have given some token tax deduction to off-set the Water charges. We've been told water infrastructure was always taken from the general tax net so would make sense that there is a cut somewhere to balance things out.

As for Irish Water Inc. They had numerous fuck ups with Data protection laws, one case were bank details for customers were sent to different customers. That kind of thing takes an impressive level of incompetence to achieve. Then there is also the issue of bonuses, pretty much the last company where bonuses should be dished out like free candy and that's exactly what they did.

Comment

That kind of thing takes an impressive level of incompetence to achieve. Then there is also the issue of bonuses, pretty much the last company where bonuses should be dished out like free candy and that's exactly what they did.
                                        I think we should run this country!

Comment

It was seen as a personal opportunity rather than a public service. They ran it like a bad private company. It was always explained as a charge. It's meant to be a public utility charge. It sort of ended up being neither one nor the other.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                            Re: the Sun headlines, is the hatred in Merseyside towards the Sun based on the premise that they made up the story, or simply that it was distasteful for the Sun to run a story which they had every reason to believe to be true, albeit unpalatable to readers?
                                            They had every reason to believe fans pissed on and robbed dying / dead fans? You're better than that question.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                              They had every reason to believe fans pissed on and robbed dying / dead fans? You're better than that question.
                                              They heard gossip? It was unsubstantiated though? It cited hooliganism as a contributing factor to the deaths which might have made it difficult for families to get justice.

Comment

Copy Image Address is the new option

Comment

Did they ever sue for slander?

Comment

TEST

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                    Copy Image Address is the new option
                                                    you ledge

Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

you ledge

I'm no chicken!

Comment

Anytime Shelly m8

Comment

Hi sat!

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                                                            Hi sat!
                                                            what you have for tea.?

On a diet myself , off to lanza next week
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

what you have for tea.?

You don't need to be on a diet Sat.

I really hope Lanza is nice.

Comment

what you have for tea.?

How many accounts do you have on here by the by?

You sound familiar!

Comment

You don't need to be on a diet Sat.

I really hope Lanza is nice.
                                                                  me too, bit of sun and a few beers day time/ vino night time be grand
                                                                  oh and yes I do need to diet, have u seen me lately?

How many accounts do you have on here by the by?

You sound familiar!
                                                                  I have only ever had one acc, I am here far too long , maybe time to make a new one
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

That's me in my avataar! If you see me playing ever you can come up and say hi sat!

Comment

me too, bit of sun and a few beers day time/ vino night time be grand
                                                                      oh and yes I do need to diet, have u seen me lately?

I have only ever had one acc, I am here far too long , maybe time to make a new one
                                                                      I make loads! I am a mentaler online!

Yes I have seen you! ;-P Gorgeous! No good luck with the diet then! It will be worth it.

Comment

Do people like Ted Nugent!??

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RdjSQDN4o

Comment

When you taking ...luckforsome... out?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99e13cW3vs

Comment

When you taking ...luckforsome... out?
                                                                                Not happening!

Comment

Im paranoid now , great white buffalo . Jesus I only have about 6 pounds to lose ffs
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Luck if I paid attention to every guy online who wanted to date me......well...erm...yeah...

Nope.

Comment

Im paranoid now , great white buffalo . Jesus I only have about 6 pounds to lose ffs
                                                                                      No get to you choose your own song.

That one is for me.

I want to be the great white buffalo!

Comment

You prob don't have any weight to lose.

Comment

Luckfersome ..you can do better anyways. I am nuts!

Comment

I am going speed dating fri. Let the dysfunction continue!

Comment

Had a nice few days in Ireland but the last couple were freezing, haven't seen hail in a few years so that was nice seeing that (from the warmth of mother's sitting room). Just got in to 18 degrees at tonight and looking forward to a bright sunny day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                Had a nice few days in Ireland but the last couple were freezing, haven't seen hail in a few years so that was nice seeing that (from the warmth of mother's sitting room). Just got in to 18 degrees at tonight and looking forward to a bright sunny day tomorrow.
                                                                                                Yeah it snowed i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                  What food tasted the best when you returned this time

Comment

OMG i just realized Mic***** Ga******** Sat?
                                                                                                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 27-04-16, 14:08. Reason: no doxxing please

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                      I think there's more than one on Capel Street. The last few phos I have had have been in Aobaba 46 Capel Street - 3 doors up from Boyles.
                                                                                                      I read phos as pros, i lolled
                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

What food tasted the best when you returned this time
                                                                                                        tayto crisps ...always!

Comment

dobby hates to fucking use google
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

tayto crisps ...always!
                                                                                                            lol 45 posts already louise
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                              lol 45 posts already louise

I dunno why but the fact that you KNOW that ...gives me warm fuzzies..omg hello!

Sat ...i stalking you on twitter! ..xx

Comment

If you delete your account you will make a new one within 2 weeks anyway so no point
                                                                                                                Nailed it
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

OMG sat you are gorge!

Comment

Nailed it
                                                                                                                    Well yeah.

I am a highly unstable individual!

Comment

I dunno why but the fact that you KNOW that ...gives me warm fuzzies..omg hello!

Sat ...i stalking you on twitter! ..xx
                                                                                                                      I think I shall Mul over the thought you are back, have you ever been to holland? stalking and subtlety at it's finest right here. Go on a date with luckforsome there, i'll enjoy that
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I think I shall Mul over the thought you are back, have you ever been to holland? stalking and subtlety at it's finest right here. Go on a date with luckforsome there, i'll enjoy that
                                                                                                                        No. Never have I been there. What do they get up to?

Comment

No. Never have I been there. What do they get up to?
                                                                                                                          Was trying to make a reference to your surname, obviously failed. I'm a nifty stalker.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X