X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    ??

(Not to the GFYL bit, I love that, but the seriously? bit)
    You should know better
    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      You should know better
      Oh shit yeah. Does it work if I delete?
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Oh shit yeah. Does it work if I delete?
        Too late
        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Backed Matsuyama in PP the other day @ 33s but left there to head to Boyle's looking for a top debutant market, they had none either, but was pretty sick to see they had him priced at 40/1.

Comment

Did you actually puke m8

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
              Did you actually puke m8
              How's Zola? The little fecking legend

Comment

Heston making space food programme was pretty good. Just watched on 4OD. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                  How's Zola? The little fecking legend

Still banging them in m8

Comment

Still banging them in m8
                    The Dog though is a proper little teenager. Does his thing all day then collapses asleep like he's been on the beer all night

Comment

The Dog though is a proper little teenager. Does his thing all day then collapses asleep like he's been on the beer all night

Lol. That's deadly. He's looking great

Comment

yiz are all lookin' gr8
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                          yiz are all lookin' gr8
                          He loves his uncle Lottie m8 after that treat I gave him on your behalf.

Comment

well in. groundwork laid. must visit him soon
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Any Bill Callahan/Smog fans on here?
                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did you actually puke m8
                                I actually got AIDS for an hour or two m8.

Comment

...Is it possible to change the icon on the thanks button?...He always reminds me of some weird pervert looking at his daughters friend... But now I keep seeing Pablo Escarbar every time I look at it...Making me not wanting to click as often, creeping me out...

Comment

Some really good shots of Dublin from 1967

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Holywell (me: based on expert analysis)

Many Clouds (wife: 'oh i like that name': as indeed she did last year but I didn't point this out to her)

Shutthefrontdoor (daughter: due to her attempted escape from the house earlier in the week)

La Reve (son: well for sappy reasons)

^^^ just to allow for non-aftertiming cheers!
                                        The Last Samari for me.

Hitch... How are you finding the book now?
                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Boston Bob
                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

As always with this race I back the very last horse in the betting and Nina. Throwing Cooper in this year for sentimental reasons lol.

So, Katenko 100/1. First Lieutenant. Sir des champs.

Katenko is owned by Venetia Williams who won the National with Auroras Encore a few years ago at 66/1 so here's hoping for a repeat.
                                            Last edited by dobby; 09-04-16, 10:05.

Comment

Comment

Which book is that again? The Stephen King one?

SPOILER
                                                Thought it was excellent. As someone said the ending wasn't quite great, but the book had done so much I kinda forgave it.
                                                Yep... and it was I who said that about the ending. Hmm... You Spoilered that bit, did I spoil it for you?
                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Goonyella gilgamboa and home farm for me.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                    Goonyella gilgamboa and home farm for me.
                                                    Sorry to jinx you but I've picked the same horses better luck next year.

Comment

Comment

As always with this race I back the very last horse in the betting and Nina. Throwing Cooper in this year for sentimental reasons lol.

So, Katenko 100/1. First Lieutenant. Sir des champs.

Katenko is owned by Venetia Williams who won the National with Auroras Encore a few years ago at 66/1 so here's hoping for a repeat.
                                                        Pretty sure auroras was sue smith biy no biggie

Gilgamboa for a while now.
                                                        Cooper in first

Comment

I might go down the illegal pirated stream route seeing as 3 of my 11 FFLers are in the early BT game. CHD still the go to guy for such things?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            I might go down the illegal pirated stream route seeing as 3 of my 11 FFLers are in the early BT game. CHD still the go to guy for such things?

mamahd.com
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

in my infinite nonknowledge of horse racing, i've gone for:

ucello conti
                                                              home farm
                                                              gilganboa
                                                              holywell

Comment

Off to a wedding. As social occasions to it has to be one of the worst imo.

Lazare, I'll say a prayer for you m8

Comment

The Archbishop of Canterbury has discovered he is the illegitimate son of Sir Winston Churchill’s last private secretary after taking a DNA test to prove his paternity, The Telegraph can disclose.

The Telegraph's story on the Archbishop of Canterbury's parentage is a wonderful piece of old fashioned newspaper journalism. Charles Moore is a despicable reactionary Tory toad but he gets full marks for this.
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Elneny looks the closest Arsenal have come to replacing Vieira, he looks like a thoroughbred midfielder.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                      Cheers, I'll let CHD know you did well.

I picked a cracking game to start the old illegal streaming anyway.

Comment

Off to a wedding. As social occasions to it has to be one of the worst imo.

Lazare, I'll say a prayer for you m8
                                                                        Bless yourself backwards, that's the secret athiest code.

Comment

First peg of the acca goes up 2-0 and you think, good saturday ahead.. rip me.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Presume everyone else sits down for the entity of any mass they're obliged to go to? Feel a bit awkward during the standy up bits though.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                              Presume everyone else sits down for the entity of any mass they're obliged to go to? Feel a bit awkward during the standy up bits though.
                                                                              No, I stand, sit, kneel at the same time everyone else does.
                                                                              Usually happy enough to do so to be honest, wooden seat makes ass sore so good to stand and stretch for a bit.

Comment

Boston Bob
                                                                                On His Own
                                                                                Gilgamboa
                                                                                Home Farm

Also the first two in a reverse forecast for a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                  I hate all the stand up sit down crap. And one thing that really annoys me is the sign of peace! feel so uncomfortable turning and shaking strangers hands. Try to avoid at all costs. I hate going to chapel for weddings etc. Would rather sneak in late and hide up the back.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    No, I stand, sit, kneel at the same time everyone else does.
                                                                                    Usually happy enough to do so to be honest, wooden seat makes ass sore so good to stand and stretch for a bit.
                                                                                    I don't kneel unless its padded, the old wood a bit tough on my dodgy knees. Have mastered the art of hanging off the edge of the seat to appear kneeling pretty well though.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                      Some really good shots of Dublin from 1967

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jU196ZYpE
                                                                                      That's magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                        I hate all the stand up sit down crap. And one thing that really annoys me is the sign of peace! feel so uncomfortable turning and shaking strangers hands. Try to avoid at all costs. I hate going to chapel for weddings etc. Would rather sneak in late and hide up the back.
                                                                                        The Sign of peace is a it redic all right, you have old dears snotting and coughing and then you've to offer your hand that's been down your trousers for most of the mass as you heard the word virgin 10 times and it's quite the turn on, espcially when the girls in your class are in their sunday frocks and you can see their white knickers through their lovely dress. I used to love her used to love her once a long long time ago.

Comment

If you don't do all the sitting up kneeling down how's your oulfella like a good catholic, you're actually a protestant

Comment

I don't know any of the words either! I just silently move my lips and blend in

Comment

I don't know any of the words either! I just silently move my lips and blend in
                                                                                              Just silently say 'Rhubarb' over and over, that's what they do in the background on Coronation Street, impossible to lip read.

Comment

Recommendations for a nice pub near Chapter One, walking distance

Comment

Don't bless myself. Don't kneel. Do stand. Don't say the prayers. Don't take communion. Would say a prayer at a funeral if the person that died was religious.

Comment

Don't bless myself. Don't kneel. Do stand. Don't say the prayers. Don't take communion. Would say a prayer at a funeral if the person that died was religious.
                                                                                                    Never did my communion or confirmation and just sit like a heathen at that part. Always feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Holywell , the last samurai, morning assembly , ucello Conti and sir des champs.

All ew and combo Fcasts and tri casts instead of doing the lotto tonight.

Comment

...

Comment

Never did my communion or confirmation and just sit like a heathen at that part. Always feel uncomfortable.
                                                                                                          Would you not just stand for the sake of it when you have to go to mass? No need to kneel as you're at the same level as everyone anyway.

Comment

Where will I be able to stream the grand national online from abroad? Was thinking PP due to betting with them, but seems to be region-restricted
                                                                                                            mobdro on phone/tablet then attheraces.

or simple vpn then bbc iplayer

Comment

Oh fuck you lukaku

edit: x2, you fucking tit
                                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                Oh fuck you lukaku

edit: x2, you fucking tit
                                                                                                                The (L)ukaku factor
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Went back to see who to congratulate on the luckboxing. Seemingly the answer is we all bbv'd ourselves.
                                                                                                                      Well since you ask, I am up at home and my dad always sticks on bets for everyone at home. 10 each way on rule the world for me. Now to try and get the loots off him.

Comment

Anywhere to watch the early part of the Masters no?

Comment

Would you not just stand for the sake of it when you have to go to mass? No need to kneel as you're at the same level as everyone anyway.
                                                                                                                          You mean go up and take communion? I would not 100%. I don't believe in confession either. I am not a practising catholic. I was born into it and baptised but don't agree with the Catholic church.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X